Lowes - Belittled by Manager and Customer service agent

250 of 1690 Lowes Reviews

I called the manager of Lowe's to complain about the operator mocking me over the phone and laughing at my ent, his answer to me was "I apologize, but she has worked here for 7 years and they have never received a complaint about her, and that she was probably laughing about something else." Can we really call this an apology, no, I did not call it an apology because basically or in little words he was telling me I was lying or I was wrong, I taught the customer was always right.Not at Lowe's.

I just tried to complaint about the way I was treated and to my surprise I was also belittled by the manager.Not a happy customer and will never shop there again.

c2dbb78 review #484439
5 Helpful? 4
Had the same issue0 Comments7 Report
250 of 1690 Lowes Reviews
Had an experience with Lowes?  Submit review about this company
Your company? Check our business solutions

Jun 27

I've found that most of the time when people say they will never shop somewhere again they are right back in there the next week.

0 1 Reply
TheMan

Apr 27

The customer is almost never right. I highly suggest you drop that entitled attitude. You must realize you're dealing with people and cannot treat them like garbage because your the customer.

Stupid

Apr 26

They weren't calling you a liar. They were making it clear you were mistaken. Grow up wussy.

notgivingit

Apr 26 Auburn, Massachusetts

i would hardly call the way the manager spoke to you as "belittling" do you even know what the definition is?
i've had a hard copy of the oxford dictionary for some time and it says the same thing.
so yes you can call it an apology you clearly said he said "i apologize" at the beginning of it. just because it's not the one YOU wanted doesn't make it a NON apology. he was trying to explain how he had a GOOD employee without a complaint before and was trying to explain how she was more likely laughing at something else not your "ent" whatever that is btw i have NO idea.
he didn't say you were wrong but mistaken. there is a difference.
mistaken http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/mistaken?q=mistaken wrong http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/wrong?q=wrong very different as you can see if you read them he was clearly telling you that you were mistaken not that you were wrong or lying. next i think you mean "i THOUGHT the customer was always right" not "i taught the customer was always right" that i'm afraid is NOT true it's a marketing gimmick made up to keep customers complacent and make them feel more valuable then they are on a small scale. true every customer should matter to ANY business. but large corporations like Lowe's and others in the end ONE person really isn't all that important to them. so long as they meet the bottom
... Show more

Apr 26

She was laughing at your ent? What is an ent?

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×