Lowes - Belittled by Manager and Customer service agent
I called the manager of Lowe's to complain about the operator mocking me over the phone and laughing at my ent, his answer to me was "I apologize, but she has worked here for 7 years and they have never received a complaint about her, and that she was probably laughing about something else." Can we really call this an apology, no, I did not call it an apology because basically or in little words he was telling me I was lying or I was wrong, I taught the customer was always right.Not at Lowe's.
I just tried to complaint about the way I was treated and to my surprise I was also belittled by the manager.Not a happy customer and will never shop there again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "Not only has our oven taken 3 months to get to my house....(with the microwave still not here yet) lowes sent some Neanderthal over to my house and this is..."
- "My husband and I had all new windows & doors, puchased at Lowes and installed by Lowes, put in our home approximately 2 years ago. ALL of the windows have..."
- "We bought a receiver outta Best Buy had the service protection.Called them to verify the procedure before going to the store.They did the total opposite of what we were told.Had..."
- "The quality of my rug was poor. Was falling apart within two days..."
- "I ordered a phone on 6-11-13 online and paid $4.99 s.h. for 3 day delivery because overnight delivery was$14.99. After i completed my $129.94 order and i printed my receipt..."
- "The picture says it all. I live in Baltimore. What is it even doing in NJ now? It had an expected delivery date of Feb. 6th. It isn't crazy important,..."
- "I had been letting some chick with tattoos cut my hair but she aparently quit and they insisted when i went in that the girl who had been doing my..."
- "I am a construction worker and work hard for my money. One thing I don't like to is spending my money on is a new pair of boots every year...."