I called the manager of Lowe's to complain about the operator mocking me over the phone and laughing at my ent, his answer to me was "I apologize, but she has worked here for 7 years and they have never received a complaint about her, and that she was probably laughing about something else." Can we really call this an apology, no, I did not call it an apology because basically or in little words he was telling me I was lying or I was wrong, I taught the customer was always right.Not at Lowe's.
I just tried to complaint about the way I was treated and to my surprise I was also belittled by the manager.Not a happy customer and will never shop there again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First off, I was unhappy to find out my 6 foot Vinyl Fence panels were no longer stocked product. Also I had to find my old pamphlet at home and..."
- "My Husband and i bought Paint yesterday at Lowes (2 Gallons).He painted all the Edges with the first Gallon and then used the second Gallon on the Walls.It was obvious..."
- "I was a PSE for Lowe’s in Poughkeepsie, NY. I was fired on May 16th 2014. I feel there was a grave injustice given to me because of some..."
- "This is what hart to heart ambulance want the employees to drive in and transport the patients in .. No turn signal on ambulance and a molded ambulance ..."
- "I knew that once Mondolez bought Nabisco the product would suffer. Oreos have practically no filling anymore. Wont be buying any more products. Good thing since I..."
- "The quality of my rug was poor. Was falling apart within two days..."
- "Let me begin by saying my father has been a customer of Bank of America for over 40 at a branch in Clarksville, Virginia. At his passing two years..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "Rarely have I encountered a business that cares so little about its customer's satisfaction. The main reason that my wife and I have taken our cars there is convenience --..."