Lowes - Composite Decking rip-off
I know there is a class action law suit against the maker of the composit decking but here is my question.Shouldn't Lowe's be suing them instead of the consumer?
Lowe's bought the product and sold it to it's consumers. I was part of the suit, Lowes sent me the paper work, but you should have seen what they wanted you to do to get any satisfaction. Unbelieveable! I now have a hugh deck on the front of my house that is warped and molded and there isn't a thing I can do.
They wanted me to take a picture of the end of one of the boards with the code on it so they could be sure of when I bought it...My deck is enclosed around the bottom and I don't have any of those things, they were removed when the deck was built. Lowe's knows when I bought the material, they sent me the paperwork. Or how about they want me to cut a piece of the deck board with the mold on it and mail it to them. What has this world become?
I spent $2500.00 on decking material plus the cost of having it installed and now I have to pay to have the mold removed several times a year because it looks so awful.I'm done buying anything at Lowe's..they don't stand behind their products.1096db4e review #167534
You may also like
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "I bought a nice neat and tidy brown leather couch modelLatitude Sofa, RX Caramel. The cushions at the back, after the space of 2 weeks sagged to ugly sausage shapes,..."
- "knocked phone off of counter, cracked screen and case. Not so much pissed about the phone as much as I am about the customer service I received at Lifeproof...."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I only have Suddenlink's internet, I never really watched much television so I didn't see any reason to pay extra for it, same with the phone, I never really needed..."
- "I ordered my computer from Ironside Gaming Computers and they ship using fedex. It shipped on June 12 and hasn't arrived yet it is June 17. I wasn't available for..."
- "Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty. Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call..."