Lowes - Composite Decking rip-off
I know there is a class action law suit against the maker of the composit decking but here is my question.Shouldn't Lowe's be suing them instead of the consumer?
Lowe's bought the product and sold it to it's consumers. I was part of the suit, Lowes sent me the paper work, but you should have seen what they wanted you to do to get any satisfaction. Unbelieveable! I now have a hugh deck on the front of my house that is warped and molded and there isn't a thing I can do.
They wanted me to take a picture of the end of one of the boards with the code on it so they could be sure of when I bought it...My deck is enclosed around the bottom and I don't have any of those things, they were removed when the deck was built. Lowe's knows when I bought the material, they sent me the paperwork. Or how about they want me to cut a piece of the deck board with the mold on it and mail it to them. What has this world become?
I spent $2500.00 on decking material plus the cost of having it installed and now I have to pay to have the mold removed several times a year because it looks so awful.I'm done buying anything at Lowe's..they don't stand behind their products.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The worst service in my whole life I'm still waiting for the installer to install my door Was removed by his assistant it is 400 promised to be here at..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "Lowes has an amazingly sweet staff designed to grab your money quick but then try to get your merchandise delivered and don't complain about our terrible service. When..."
- "I've been a "Prime Member" @ Amazon for years and have used the store card fore it's convenience as I'm disabled and live in a rural area of WV. Wife..."
- "Why pay $7 for your so called warranty when I can go get a lifeproof case and get it for free? Just bought this case a week ago and the..."
- "We went to purchase furniture at the ROOM STORE as a Christmas present on 12-12-2012. They said the suit we picked out we could not get for a few weeks...."
- " I don't write reviews often but I felt that I must because I had such an awful experience!I bought a co sleeper from them for my baby about 30 days..."
- "I am a disable senior ,I had the manager on my front steps at 3am looking in my windows,I called police 4 times,I filed a harassment papers at Banning court..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."