Do NOT write a check for purchases at LOWES....
Thought I'd write a check for lawn equipment, (electric edger and trimmer). Decided to purchase gas equipment two days later instead, with my VISA after being informed that Lowes WILL NOT RETURN CASH for my check purchase until 14 days to insure check will clear. My check DID clear TWO days after purchase and "corporate policy" will not allow a cash refund for checks until the magical 14 days.
SO, use a credit card for ALL Lowes purchases and then transfer money to the card. This will "nail" the SOB's 5% for what VISA charges for the transaction and any refunds will be without problem.
By the way, if any of you readers have had similar problems with having to wait 14 days for a cash refund for a check, just use the FU-k out of whatever you buy and return after 80 days. (Policy states you have 90 days to return an unsatisfactory purchase. (verify to be certain). Maybe after they have a SH-T load of used, returned stuff they may get the hint and start treating their customers with a bit of respect. LOWES be DAMNED....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "Ordered a light fixture Item #: 411817 Model #: 1271 SN, which is pictured on line as a 3 light fixture. I received a single light fixture. I called the..."
- "there was a special going on through the Lowe's website for a hitachi drill combo kit that was priced at $159 for $55.95. I checked in my area so see..."
- "Try buying a car from Carmax who "Claims" they do quality certified inspection on their cars before they sale them, and they let you go off the lot with a..."
- "On January 15th 2015 I usually would go to Ace elite and personally deposit my paycheck I have been a regular customer for quite sometime now and decided to try..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "This place is terrible! They have no customer service skills and getting a manager to call you back is next to impossible. My salesman was Jordan insanely unprofessional..."
- "Charged for insurance that was clearly refused. Hertz rep. did knowingly verbally deceive (e.g. lie) about "free" "Basic Services." Like most anyone picking a car up from an airport car..."
- "I ordered a LARGE Bouquet of flowers for my partners birthday, when I got home I saw 4 roses and 2 lilies in a vase, I sent a picture and..."