Do NOT write a check for purchases at LOWES....
Thought I'd write a check for lawn equipment, (electric edger and trimmer). Decided to purchase gas equipment two days later instead, with my VISA after being informed that Lowes WILL NOT RETURN CASH for my check purchase until 14 days to insure check will clear. My check DID clear TWO days after purchase and "corporate policy" will not allow a cash refund for checks until the magical 14 days.
SO, use a credit card for ALL Lowes purchases and then transfer money to the card. This will "nail" the SOB's 5% for what VISA charges for the transaction and any refunds will be without problem.
By the way, if any of you readers have had similar problems with having to wait 14 days for a cash refund for a check, just use the FU-k out of whatever you buy and return after 80 days. (Policy states you have 90 days to return an unsatisfactory purchase. (verify to be certain). Maybe after they have a SH-T load of used, returned stuff they may get the hint and start treating their customers with a bit of respect. LOWES be DAMNED....
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Lowes sucks! I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online. I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me..."
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "In July of 2008 we purchased vinyl fencing and gates to surround and protect our in ground swimming pool. The gates failed within a few months (Broke apart) and the..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "I opened a 36 package of oreos and found a cookie that was incorrectly put together where one side of the cookie was upside down instead of showing the oreo..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."