Do NOT write a check for purchases at LOWES....
Thought I'd write a check for lawn equipment, (electric edger and trimmer). Decided to purchase gas equipment two days later instead, with my VISA after being informed that Lowes WILL NOT RETURN CASH for my check purchase until 14 days to insure check will clear. My check DID clear TWO days after purchase and "corporate policy" will not allow a cash refund for checks until the magical 14 days.
SO, use a credit card for ALL Lowes purchases and then transfer money to the card. This will "nail" the SOB's 5% for what VISA charges for the transaction and any refunds will be without problem.
By the way, if any of you readers have had similar problems with having to wait 14 days for a cash refund for a check, just use the FU-k out of whatever you buy and return after 80 days. (Policy states you have 90 days to return an unsatisfactory purchase. (verify to be certain). Maybe after they have a SH-T load of used, returned stuff they may get the hint and start treating their customers with a bit of respect. LOWES be DAMNED....review #149816
You may also like
- "I purchased my GE glass-top stove in June of 2012 but didn't start using it as I was still renovating my home. Once I started cooking I noticed the seal..."
- "Lowes sucks! I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online. I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me..."
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "LG High Efficiency Washer Orig cost $1099 – I got at discount then - LG wants to pay me $400 and take my washer because they dismantled and trashed my..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I prepaid for a vacation at Westgate and agreed to a 90 presentation. Unfortunately I had a medical emergency & went to the front desk an hour and half..."
- "Wife Sharon Gleason has an odor issue due to excessive hair when she provides her personal services. She also tried to negotiate a higher fee than I had agreed to...."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."