Our home was broken into so we ordered stronger doors and locks along with installation services.It took a month to special order the back French Doors.
The installers found some parts missing in the locking mechanism but managed to get it somewhat installed. I checked and the door was not secure. Called the installer back out and they jerry rigged the door so it would lock and then top spun the future repair to True Logisitics which is the manufacturer. Many calls and many follow ups later and the door is still not repaired.
Called and went to Lowes several times speaking to managers and no one ever calls back or takes any action.Do not use them ever!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Door Installation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick..."
- "I was a PSE for Lowe’s in Poughkeepsie, NY. I was fired on May 16th 2014. I feel there was a grave injustice given to me because of some..."
- "Lowe's delivery driver misses driveway by 25 feet and backs into my front yard and over a $13,000 StormTech detention system. Then driver runs away when approached by contractor. A..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "I bought 4 new Falken tires from Discount Tire company on Sept. 10 a month ago , a month and half later , with two thousand miles on the..."
- "Had a horrible experience with Mantruk movers. Had a move from NC to Ok. Upon arrival most of our furniture was scratched dented or broke. Spoke to Ernest who told..."
- "Aloha, Not sure about all Domino's Pizza but the one in Ewa Beach has know real method of how they top their pizza. I recently order a large three topping..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "In early July I contacted Scandia Marine for a quote to have my new boat bottom painted. I spoke to Marty, one of the owners, who quoted me $19.50 per..."