Enid Lowes/ Out raged
I went to Lowes in Enid Oklahoma to pickup a tool and was told Enid store had it.No they didnt and asked if I wanted to order it?
I told them to forget it. But what really got me mad was waiting an hour to have someone help me. Shell,thats what her tag read,tried to help me but spent more tim. TWO hours latterI I walked out of the store empty handed but I did get her# but never called.
Is this normal protocal if you dont have what I need ? Iam not used to being caught by surprise like that when I am in a hurry with work.
Tell Shell that she was nice but not that nice.Displin her or any employee that acts like that I was really uncomfortable about that.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not only has our oven taken 3 months to get to my house....(with the microwave still not here yet) lowes sent some Neanderthal over to my house and this is..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "On 10/22/2012 I was at the Lowe's store in Van Buren, Arkansas to purchase some tile for a bathroom project. There were several employees throughout the store congregating talking about..."
- "Out of stock for 3 months No Refund! When ordering online, you will see that merchandise is available and that the shopping cart will walk you to the final step..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."
- "CellItUsed.com stole my phone! Either that or $123 of my moneyâ€¦ Let me explain... I have used other "sell your cell phone" type services in the past. Whenever I used one,..."
- "Purchased this bed with extended warrantee. 4 months later, bed collapsed. On August 29, 2015, I called service department explaining situation and sent pictures. They stated this has happened..."
- "Hello my dear people , I am Anita Frank, currently living in New jersey city, USA. I am a widow at the moment with three kids and i was stuck..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."