Enid Lowes/ Out raged
I went to Lowes in Enid Oklahoma to pickup a tool and was told Enid store had it.No they didnt and asked if I wanted to order it?
I told them to forget it. But what really got me mad was waiting an hour to have someone help me. Shell,thats what her tag read,tried to help me but spent more tim. TWO hours latterI I walked out of the store empty handed but I did get her# but never called.
Is this normal protocal if you dont have what I need ? Iam not used to being caught by surprise like that when I am in a hurry with work.
Tell Shell that she was nice but not that nice.Displin her or any employee that acts like that I was really uncomfortable about that.review #480927
You may also like
- "My wife and I just paid lowes 10000 dollars to have siding and gutters installed well the contractor said when they would start so my wife stayed home from work..."
- "we just moved into our beautiful home this past Sunday. We had the washer/dryer delivery the same day. At the end of the evening - I decided to test out..."
- "It took us 3 years to make a final decision on getting someone to do our deck. We signed a contract on May 3, 2014 with Lowes to get..."
- "Stylists were extremely rude, and seriously messed up my hair. I have to pay more money and to fix it. The reason people don't do their hair at home is..."
- "First off they have lousy service in regards to following good business conduct. They tell you a 100 differnt things other than the facts or truth. They lied..."
- "I turned on the water and the hose exploded!! ..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."