Enid Lowes/ Out raged
I went to Lowes in Enid Oklahoma to pickup a tool and was told Enid store had it.No they didnt and asked if I wanted to order it?
I told them to forget it. But what really got me mad was waiting an hour to have someone help me. Shell,thats what her tag read,tried to help me but spent more tim. TWO hours latterI I walked out of the store empty handed but I did get her# but never called.
Is this normal protocal if you dont have what I need ? Iam not used to being caught by surprise like that when I am in a hurry with work.
Tell Shell that she was nice but not that nice.Displin her or any employee that acts like that I was really uncomfortable about that.123aaf6f review #480927
You may also like
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "On the Lowes Website, the Bristol Lowes has the James Hardee Cedarmill Lap Siding, Item # 26892 for $1.83. I wanted to buy 138 pieces, however the Bristol store..."
- "We had Window World install new windows throughout our home in early 2011, choosing them because of the guarantee, price, and advertised energy savings. BIG MISTAKE!! I wish we would..."
- "I went to pick up a load of lumber after placing a $600 phone order. As the employee was helping my husband load the plywood the employee shoved the corner..."
- "This is the second time i have given this school a chance. I wanted black and blonde hair. Result after 4 hours black with cotton candy blue. I had to..."
- "Ok people that are screwed from Mart of China make sure u keep a papertrail and stay consistant with contacting them. I will contact the bbb the attorney general my..."
- "I went in for a fade to pompadour today. The lady who cut it kinked a quarter sized hole in the side. Horribly uneven clipping on the other side. NEVER..."
- "I got the transmission replaced on my 3 yr old Craftsman Revolution model# 28933 and it broke down yet again after 2 hrs. of usage. The Sears technician who came..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Hand tossed banana peppers and olives this is what we received. It was a soupy sauce on top with very little banana peppers tried to cut into it but it..."
- "My fiance bought me a Prince Street Mini Satchel in Metallic Rose Gold at the Coach store in the Ingram Mall in San Antonio Texas. The DRings(I think thats what..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."