Lowes - Extended warranty issues
I purchased a Whirlpool Washer with a Lowes Advantage 4 year warranty.After about 15 months I started to have problems with the washer. Over the next 3 months I had service appmts approx 6 times finally averdict that they could not figure out what was wrong and I had not reached the repair threshold so now the confusion starts that eventually led to a partial allowance after another 2 and a half months went buy.
The problem in the end was the lack of responsiveness of Lowes Corporate and the stalling, I believe hoping I would give up.
I would not buy from them again, the aggravation and lack of real conern was just min d boggling and I would buy from a different stor like Bestbuy and try their extended warranty.
Lowes is just not worth the aggravation and I have never experienced poorer customer service in my life.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Lowes has an amazingly sweet staff designed to grab your money quick but then try to get your merchandise delivered and don't complain about our terrible service. When..."
- "Didn't need paint but just was tired of walking around looking for someone to help me. Waiting 15 min for service at the paint desk And no one has come...."
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "There was a white Lexus parked by our park with the door opened. My 12 year old daughter unwittingly passed by the car and glanced in. Unfortunately she saw..."
- "Representative: Elvira Supervisor: Betty Business: San Diego Utility Department (Wastewater|City Of San Diego) Location: Address: 600 B ST, San..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "I went onto Carsons.com on Saturday morning as they had an after Thanksgiving sale and I have been wanting to order the Crosley CD Turntable. The website had the..."
- "I met this one on backpage. Goes by the name "Carmen"....she said that she had condoms during our conversation. When I got there, she said she needed..."