Lowes - Extended warranty issues
I purchased a Whirlpool Washer with a Lowes Advantage 4 year warranty.After about 15 months I started to have problems with the washer. Over the next 3 months I had service appmts approx 6 times finally averdict that they could not figure out what was wrong and I had not reached the repair threshold so now the confusion starts that eventually led to a partial allowance after another 2 and a half months went buy.
The problem in the end was the lack of responsiveness of Lowes Corporate and the stalling, I believe hoping I would give up.
I would not buy from them again, the aggravation and lack of real conern was just min d boggling and I would buy from a different stor like Bestbuy and try their extended warranty.
Lowes is just not worth the aggravation and I have never experienced poorer customer service in my life.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went to pick up a load of lumber after placing a $600 phone order. As the employee was helping my husband load the plywood the employee shoved the corner..."
- "It runs, spots, dripped down my walls ON MY CARPET AND BASEBOARDS IM POSTING PICTURES it was horrible I paid so much money on cleaning products it got all over..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Meet Ken-Bourke, San Diego, 92122, who has been arrested for child-molestation. People have a right to know who is the person they allow into their home prior to signing the..."
- "I purchased this product to try it on my arms. I did exactly what the directs said test a small part of the skin wait a few mins then spray..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, What they are doing is commiting fraud. They post pictures of nice clothes from designers,I know this because after I ordered from them I..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "I purchased a set of furniture from Nebraska Furniture Mart and I also purchased the Guardsman 5 year warranty. All three pieces that I bought started to rip and tear..."