Lowes - false price matching policy
Lowes advertises price matching plus 10%.This is not true.
After using this policy on a few visits before. Now they say they don't price match on
sale Items. They did call the competitors store to verify the lower price and it was lower, but said they did not match sale prices. I also purchaseed the same item in April,May and again in June from the competitors store with the lower price.
This is in direct conflict with their own written policy on their web site. So goes "Truth in Advertising". Lowes just another big box store.
And I have been a regular customer since 1968..But no morereview #189159
You may also like
- "My husband mistakenly made an appointment with John Segovia, Owner of this so-called business thinking it was the real Empire that you see on the commercials. He even told this..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We love our blue world pool!! Had it installed in August 2010 after purchasing our first new home in December 2009 and have had no complaints!!! The installation team was..."
- "You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ? Disgusting !!! He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs. Unbelievable, I quickly paid for..."
- "Poor customer service, separated blacks and whites to different areas. Pizza not what we ordered. Cups stayed empty..."
- "I was supposed to get six red roses with a balloon..instead I got 2 dozen half dead white roses. ..."
- "I received a box of creams and was billed $17.84 for shipping costs. The invoice in the box showed no charge, but I was aware I would be paying for..."
- "Ordered the 3 chevron romper deal that closed on March 5. It was advertised they would ship between 4 and 6 weeks after that closing date. I finally recieved my..."
- "The chicken keeps disappearing in my half salad. We used to get one chicken cutlet sliced. Now we get about 8 - 10 little cubes of chicken. SKIMPING ON..."