Lowes - false price matching policy
Lowes advertises price matching plus 10%.This is not true.
After using this policy on a few visits before. Now they say they don't price match on
sale Items. They did call the competitors store to verify the lower price and it was lower, but said they did not match sale prices. I also purchaseed the same item in April,May and again in June from the competitors store with the lower price.
This is in direct conflict with their own written policy on their web site. So goes "Truth in Advertising". Lowes just another big box store.
And I have been a regular customer since 1968..But no more
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 4 solid core doors, oak veneered, Lowes ordered from wholesaler American building supply, inc. lowes #2274, customer PO# 418754856 doors delivered to Lowes store, Parker, Colorado, unwrapped,..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product. Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash. Day two rash is much..."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."
- "Poor customer service, separated blacks and whites to different areas. Pizza not what we ordered. Cups stayed empty..."
- "I spend at least $80.00 per month at the store i brought two batteries 8/13 one was 29.99 the other was 19.99 a d both stopped working i charge..."
- "Booked a 5 day rental from Payless Car Rental at an offsite airport location (Toronto Pearson International) through Expedia. A few days later I checked Priceline and found an..."
- "I went to the Gulfport chillis in Mississippi and I usually LOVE it but tonight, so horrible. We got in the door and waited about 2 minutes for a server..."