Lowes - Garden Center
Lowes no longer accepts military discounts using DD214.We were advised on 3/17/13, that Lowe's has a new policy that a veteran must have a pictured ID (which means 20 yrs of service of retired from the military).
This is a disgrace to all other veterans that haave served this great nation. There are so many veterans who have served this county and have come home injured an unappreciated. This is a slap in the face to all veterans who have not been able to retire with 20 years of service.
They have received a Honorable Discharge and Lowe's elects to disorder these honorable vets who have fought for our country.Join us in shopping at Home Depo where they continue to honor the DD214's!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Not only has our oven taken 3 months to get to my house....(with the microwave still not here yet) lowes sent some Neanderthal over to my house and this is..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "I was hit by one of allstate policy holders and they have not paid to get my car out of the shop, my car has been in there since 10-28-2015,..."
- "I just ordered and received my starter coop from The Urban Coop Company in Dripping Springs, Texas. I was horribly disappointed. It showed up with many of the pieces looking..."