Lowes - Garden Center
Lowes no longer accepts military discounts using DD214.We were advised on 3/17/13, that Lowe's has a new policy that a veteran must have a pictured ID (which means 20 yrs of service of retired from the military).
This is a disgrace to all other veterans that haave served this great nation. There are so many veterans who have served this county and have come home injured an unappreciated. This is a slap in the face to all veterans who have not been able to retire with 20 years of service.
They have received a Honorable Discharge and Lowe's elects to disorder these honorable vets who have fought for our country.Join us in shopping at Home Depo where they continue to honor the DD214's!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store..."
- "Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's. I purchased a replacement plan at the same time. 60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "Horrible return Policy and customer service. I apparently made my purchase 3 and 4 days before their holiday return policy started. Honestly I was unaware of it in the first..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."