Lowes - KOBALT TOOLS would not warranty product
The store in referance is located in Macon Georgia.On eisenhowser parkway.
I have spent thousands of dollars with lowes,I BUY AND REBUILD HOUSES,I HAVE ALWAYS PURCHASED all that was avalabe at lowes,including tools.
I have purchsed several Kobalt knives that has broken. Everytime that i would take one back to be warranty i would be told that i would have to replace it with the same style of tool.I have yet to have one replaced under warranty.today March 11 2010 was the last time that i tried.So i left all of the pieces of the knife all the way down the floor of the store.
It is not the consumers fault if lowes n o longer carries the same style of knife.Kobalt is only sold by lowes to my knowledge.Therefore the tool should be replced with the closest style in store.
if lowes cares about customers that has been a loyal customer since 1984 i would like to see this problem resolved.Otherwise i will start shopping at other places that are more customer oriented.
Just to let to whomever this concerns.That the check out person that i use the most name is ANGLE at the contractor end of store.She is always polite and professional.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The worst experience EVER! We purchased an exterior door (primed pre-hung door). We were told to use a Duramax Exterior Semi-Gloss Tintable White Latex-Base Paint and Primer in One. When..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "I bought some multi dvd's off Ioffer through a seller. The guy sucked shipping it he sent multi dvd's(100) in a flimsy priority envelope, and it busted before it got..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."
- "Purchased a Galaxy S7 Edge on March 18th 2016 instead of my usual option due to a promotion in which you would receive a free Gear VR. My disabled son..."
- "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..."
- "Hi All, As an honest review I have to share one of my experience with payless car rental Oakland Airport (they are not for sure payless). I have rented a car..."