Lowes - Lowe's Wheelersburg Ohio
I am a former employee of this Lowe's.Working for them was a complete and total nightmare!
No training, no pay, no one can afford the health insurance and most of all the HR department sucks! I simply requested a copy of my pay stubs for some legal stuff and no one there will help you and then they decide to lecture me on why I quit! Welcome to America A_HOLE. I have the right to quit any job I want.
This store sucks and I would not recommend anyone work for this company unless you want to be under paid, over worked, and left to fend for yourself while there!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "Below are pictures of plantation shutters that I ordered from Lowes in Knoxville Tn off of Chapman Highway( which they sub contracted blind ambitions) This is the 6th pair that..."
- "Was quoted $264.00 and received $38.00. Was told the website needed to be updated because the new iPhone 6 was coming out and mine was a 5 32mb. ..."
- "I will never do business again with Michelle Evans or her Etsy shop MichiCouture. Here's why I'm very disappointed not only were they not bubble wrapped, only in a silky..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I am beyond angry and disappointed. I need Robert Levin to step in. (15122 store in West Mifflin Pa). I had in layaway a sectional and desigjned my..."
- "I paid for my order on the 26/08/15 via PayPal was told my order would be with me in 7working day. I have not received the order the seller is..."
- "This review is absolutely right on. I lived there, as well. The building was allowed to deteriorate for far too many years before proper maintenance was initiated..only two years ago!..."