• show-popup

Product / Service Employment
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Household Services
Views 80

I am a former employee of this Lowe's.Working for them was a complete and total nightmare!

No training, no pay, no one can afford the health insurance and most of all the HR department sucks! I simply requested a copy of my pay stubs for some legal stuff and no one there will help you and then they decide to lecture me on why I quit! Welcome to America A_HOLE. I have the right to quit any job I want.

This store sucks and I would not recommend anyone work for this company unless you want to be under paid, over worked, and left to fend for yourself while there!
3028769

Comments (9) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Sep 03, 2011
I don't know about working at Lowes in Wheelersburg, but I can tell you that ordering a new kitchen (cabinets and appliances) from that particular store is a nightmare. Two months and $7,000 after the start, the job still isn't done due to mistakes in measuring, mistakes in ordering, and an installation sales department that simply "isn't available" most of the time. The former employee who posted the original complaint has at least one valid point--the staff doesn't seemed to be trained in their jobs at all. I suppose that if I had to buy a can of paint, I might consider going back to Lowes if I couldn't find it anywhere else, but I wouldnt' trust them with anything more complicated than that.
Reply to Mark

Jul 28, 2008  from Corinda, Queensland
Well, Lowes knows comments 1 2 and 3 knows one thing here....He obviously is not smart enough to put a coherent sentence together! (probably had retailer 2 coming over and was all nervous...)

Jul 17, 2008  from Ivoryton, Connecticut
Hey, retailer2, the word is spelled COUNSELING not counciling, pal. And my comments ARE ALL on the money, you've probably got an axe to grind, too. Join your buddy @ the door greeter station.

Jul 16, 2008  from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
wow retailer4life--you are really hostile to anyone who complains about lowes--insulting to these folks-- who have a problem--perhaps you are being paid by lowes for these comments you make--in any instance get a life and perhaps some counciling on your demeaning manner--your time would be best spent helping others instead of bashing them--you sound like a mean little man.
Reply to retailer2

Jul 14, 2008  from Ivoryton, Connecticut
Hey, go be a door greeter for Wal-Mart, ***! Sounds like you've got an axe to grind because you actually HAD TO WORK during your 8 hour shift! All you guys do is complain while us guys do our jobs and yours too. You're probably 20 years old and know everything, don't you? Well, you couldn't hook up my harness on the order picker without ******* it up, pal, remember that, kiddo!

Read next Lowes complaint

Free Delivery? On time Delivery?

Yeah right. Two weeks to get my dryer in? First the tell me delivery is free. When I asked about the...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug