Advertisement said $98 whole house install.After we paid $32 for them to come out to do a square footage estimate, thew insisted that we buy there pad.
We already had new pad (less then 1 year old. Steps cost extra, plus carpet removal (which we had already removed). total for labor only would be $1900 dollars.
We got them to remove the charge for carpet removal however they still want to charge $1300 for a $98 whole house install.The carpet person at this Fredricksburg VA store eventually hung up on me after I told him I don't care how his numbers add up that was his problem in my math $98 never =1300+ dollars.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Carpet Install
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "Not only has our oven taken 3 months to get to my house....(with the microwave still not here yet) lowes sent some Neanderthal over to my house and this is..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order. It shipped out quickly enough. 6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are..."
- "My boyfriend ordered my flowers early for Valentine's Day. I was disappointed not to receive anything on Valentine's Day at my office & when I got home, found out..."
- "The contractor painted mid-July. Within two days, very small patches were coming off. Today, mid Auguts, a month later,I saw a bit of painters taoe that was still oin the..."
- "I asked them not to send me anything else that they o2pur cigarette that I bought from them did not work for me however I wasn't asking for a refund..."
- "I'm boycotting Cincinnati Bell on Facebook. Their social media team doesn't respond to criticism, which proves they don't care about customers. So, I started @BoycottCincinnatiBell page (https://www.facebook.com/BoycottCincinnatiBell). Like the page..."