Lowes is the lowest
Two weeks ago, June 7th, I selected tiles and sanitary equipment at Lowes.I paid for every thing that day.
Before my contractor could pick things up two days later, my cartons were ripped open and some of the tiles disappeared. It has taken four trips to secure the tiles I paid for. Time lost, money lost.
The specially ordered shower door with clear glass arrived with grooved glass. Another week and a half lost!
Finally, my patience is at an end. I spoke to Bob, the manager, who promised to solve all this mess. Will he save Lowes from being the lowest?
Bad bad performance.Lowes offers no bargains, only headaches.1289869e review #244596
You may also like
- "Didn't need paint but just was tired of walking around looking for someone to help me. Waiting 15 min for service at the paint desk And no one has come...."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "My wife and I were with Verizon, our phone service for 6 years was great. april 28 2012 adjustments were made to their frequency output and our service's stopped, a..."
- " After placing a last minute order for Mother's Day, I reviewed their 'flex time' delivery and emailed them saying that if it was not delivered on Sunday, I would..."
- "I would like to relate my Festiva Resorts sales person experience with any one out there whom may be considering selling timeshare for Festiva (Frontline sales). I worked from Jan to..."
- "I have always be a satisfied customer with Liz Claiborne stores. But I have a few months with these shoes and not even wearing them more then 5 times this..."
- "AT&T uses Community Stalking to intimidate me. The company doesn’t like that we no longer use their services so they STALKED ME ALL DAY. THEY have been stalking..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."