Lowes is the lowest
Two weeks ago, June 7th, I selected tiles and sanitary equipment at Lowes.I paid for every thing that day.
Before my contractor could pick things up two days later, my cartons were ripped open and some of the tiles disappeared. It has taken four trips to secure the tiles I paid for. Time lost, money lost.
The specially ordered shower door with clear glass arrived with grooved glass. Another week and a half lost!
Finally, my patience is at an end. I spoke to Bob, the manager, who promised to solve all this mess. Will he save Lowes from being the lowest?
Bad bad performance.Lowes offers no bargains, only headaches.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a FRIGIDAIRE freezer that was delivered July 19, 2011. Followed cooling instructions to prepare to freeze. Picked up a steer we had processed (600lbs) and put in freezer..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Lowes sucks! I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online. I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me..."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "I am quite a fan of chips ahoy cookies especially the chunkie ones. I bought a box the other day and noticed there were darker than usual...after i tasted them..."
- "I ordered two tires from here, and it took four or five days for them to get here. They looked good, so no issues there. I took them to get mounted..."
- "I ordered a rug from Bellacor. Wonderful folks when ordering. However, when the rug arrived with the fringe damaged....customer service supervisor was AWFUL! There was red rug..."
- "I frequent Potbelly's on E Chicago Ave on the Gold Coast. Yesterday afternoon I went to the Potbelly's on Roosevelt in Chicago around 1 pm. After receiving a..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."