Wife and I ordered a custom bath vanity from Lowes - cost around $1K.
When the contractor who was remodeling the bathroom went to install it he found that we had been sent a 18" vanity instead of the regular 21". After several calls to Lowes they agreed to send the correct vanite and expedite it for a 2 week delivery.
2 weeks came - no vanity!
Call to Lowes and the word from the rep was that they never agreed to 2 weeks. It would be another 2 weeks until we got the vanity.
What the heck?? 4 weeks for a vanity????? Idiots - never again.
We are now at the district rep level and quite frankly I am going to ask for my money back.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Bath Vanity
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Customer service was appalling. Tried to buy merchandise from two different stores. One had no table so I called another store and asked if the table they had..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "My husband and I were shopping for a refrigerator to replace the one we have in our garage. We went to Lowe's in Loveland, CO. We found one on clearance..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "These commercials are comical. These pillows are not good. You lay your head on it and it flattens out. Don't even think of washing and drying . Shame on you..."
- "I was sent this on my email for the order I had placed last month. Then August came and I was sent this 2nd email which just upset me...."
- "I was a paying customer with unlimited items. I posted an MSI video card that could be a category in electronics and computers so I posted it on both. Instead..."