Lowes - Storm Door
In 2008 we purchased a storm door. We were told that if we purchase this selection and have Lowes installed the door, everything will be covered for the lifetime of the door.
A couple of months ago, the door started to not close so we contacted Lowes. They sent someone to look at the door then called us a few days later and told us we have to pay for parts.
I told them we were told installation and lifetime of the door. They told us, installation is only for a year and Lifetime means the FRAME of the door, not the parts on the door. Isn't the door consist of the frame, screen, glass that's make up the door?!?!? WTF!?!?
She then proceed to tell me they would never have said such a thing to us and if I have proof to back myself up. I told her, that was just poor customer service and if she has proof that this wasn't said to me when I bought the door?!?!.
I felt they have suckered and lied me into purchasing a door and using their installers when we could have done it ourself. Oh yeah, Lowes CS said "we gave you that option to install it yourself". I said "you guys told us if we let your installer install the door, its all warranted".
Thanks Lowes!! Now I have to find my 2008 paperwork to read the fine freakin line. Thought Lowes was more reputatble then that. Guess I was wrong. Now I'll think twice before making a purchase with you.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Lowes sucks! I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online. I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me..."
- "Lowe's Customer Service is horrible. I shopped online and put 3 items into my shopping cart, a total cost of $60-something. What happened next, the truck delivery charges are displayed..."
- "Typical Lowes or even Home Depot story. During the booms, they get in to contracting business and then find out they don't know what they are doing. Lowes..."
- "Very cute dress! I'm not happy at all with the quality of the fabric. I bout the dress for my little sister to wear to my wedding and it looks..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "Thought my account was cancelled. I live in a different state now, so I was told to email my cancellation note. That wasn't received. So I sent it in the..."
- "This printer is in the trash. OD did not honor the warranty. The OD store did not put receipt in warranty paperwork, could not find owner by name and..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."
- "Quality of all their food except for chicken wings and their blooming onion. Their portions have gotten much smaller and prices have just gone up. Takeout will only make your..."