Lowes sucks

1227 of 1901 Lowes Reviews

most of the department managers at Lowes in Osage Beach have no business being in that position.Doug Kies, Nevada, adam, brandy(ASM).

Oh yah the ones that come in smelling of sticky substances are lucky you dont get tested. Which leads me to believe why some of them dont use power equipment. When your a dept. manager you really just have the title and very little power.

the cool associates at that lowes you want to deal with are as follows: braden, mattp, tim, tyler s, katie in seasonal, carrol e, mimi, roy, earl, and the rest are straight up garbage who are lucky they even have a job.

I straight up used that place to get my real job.lol peace im out.

review #241547
16 8 Helpful?
Had the same issue4 Comments50
Had an experience with Lowes?  Submit review about this company
1227 of 1901 Lowes Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login

Mar 12 #957594

Lowes has gone down hill in the last few years. I am a current employee, blood swaet and tears for years now. Paid my dews and served loyaly. However i have learned you WILL NEVER get what you put in other than a check. I have read alot of the posts on here and just wanted to put my two cents in. You customers have to understand we are mostly treated like dogs, and if you want your job and keep it you have to eat alot of *** per day. But its a check and i have children who rely on me. But still, next time you feel like complaining just remeber that most Lowes employees do try for the customer, and most not because we are told to, but because we honestly want you the succeed. Most of the posts i can believe and most supposed ASMs barely remeber our name. Most of which let who they want get away with murder. The store manager stays in his office and only comes out to unleash *** on the smallest of offenses.The HRs are a utter joke most who i have met mostly watch movies and youtube in their office. And the corporate end (which i was sadly part of) dosent care as long as money isnt effective. They lend no support to their employees eho have the basic of needs nor try and look into certain "high volume" store to try and get a quiet understanding and bypass all the *** on the manager side. I really wish they would give the most basics of damns about employee moral. In the last 2 years in my store we have lost 80% of the seasoned employees due to management alone. In short our... Show more

Bob

Nov 24, 2014 #905329 Daytona Beach, Florida

Port Orange Florida Lowe's Pro Department: this has been going on for over a year. You never know when they will be open. Then they act like they are doing you a favor to help you. They can never find your file and it is not uncommon for it to take 20 minutes to check out. There is a guy they call "Val" who will actually see you standing at the pro desk and look right at you and walk away. It seems to be the employees that have been there the longest who are the rudest! I guess they are just unhappy, but we can't continue to do this any longer. We only shop at Lowes now when we can't find what we need at Home Depot and when we do have to shop there we avoid the Pro Desk. Our employees would rather pay for items out of pocket and be reimbursed later than to deal with the rude people at the Pro Desk! This is so sad...

METALLEGMAN

Nov 12, 2014 #899246 Fort Wayne, Indiana

I got 25 bags of mulch at lowes and am 65 with a metal leg. The female employee was to help me load
was on her company phone while I loaded 20 bags. She put her company phone in her pocket and tried
to lift one bag and said it was too heavy but she got the one bag in my truck. The she got a call again
on her company phone to go on break so I had to get the last 4 bags limping with my metal leg. Employees
at lowes do not care at all about customers

MASTER STEEL MAN

Oct 14, 2014 #884641 New York, New York

i ordered a bilco door extension kit for $200 online, to have it delivered to local lowes near me. 18 days later i sent my worker to pick it up, and when it got to job site it obviously fell off the tractor trailer that delivered it to lowes and was seriously bent beyond. now why would any employee let a damaged item continue on to a customer? bunch of jerkoffs that truly dont give a chit about any customer. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GO TO A LOWES EVER!

Retail-Customers-idiots

Oct 10, 2014 #882949 Bellevue, Washington

I agree this site is for people who nit pick and complain. I've been at Lowe's and sat customer service desk waiting for help and overheard a guy yelling at this poor young lady about how the wrong cabinet got order and the wife pulls out the paper of the one she wanted ordered. To find out the associate ordered the one they wanted the wife changed her mind and wanted something different the husband is unaware and taking it out on the custoner service associate. The old man is in 60's and can tell is not all there. So tell me would you like it if I came into your work yelling at you and being a complete *** wrecking your day. All you ppl on this website make me sick. These ppl are trying to make a living working retail one of the most stressful jobs you can have because of dealing with nasty customers like youraelves !

2 0 Reply

Feb 12 #944710 Gurnee, Illinois

Way to go / oops, you must be an employ. the customer is usually right.

0 2 Reply
CustomersLieToExtraStuff

Oct 10, 2014 #882946 Seattle, Washington

He's right they have surveys after the installs done that now puts the power in the customers hand to get them Fired! So what's the next *** complaint you guys can come up with to say Lowe's isn't trying to make it right. All our installers at the store I work at have about 96% positive feedback from 1000's of customers. So obiviously this website is a bunch of Crock balogne bull doo doo.

Customers-Lie-too

Oct 10, 2014 #882943 Seattle, Washington

Lowe's is Awesome most of you guys are whining complainers. The kind of people that come into our store and stage a fake Fall to sue the company. I witness a customer collapsing to the floor and said she was tripped. There was nothing around her and a week later she's hired an attorney guess what you were right below a camera.

JimmyJohnson

Oct 10, 2014 #882931 Lacey, Washington

its true lots of drug addicts get hired somehow here too. This guy walks real fast talks fast and twitches alot barely has teeth and he's our delivery driver. Tons of associates who have no clue what deoderant is and smell like B/O.

never again2014

Jul 16, 2014 #841248

gave lowes 110 of my effort and my experience only to get fired because because some little weasel thinks he is better than I am.
one thing I've learned the more you give the less you get it doesn't pay to be an overachiever in a company like lowes they walk all over the people that really care.

lowestrulysucks

Sep 27, 2013 #722554

I have had issues with lowes lately with their special orders. Thy suck from top to bottom. I tried to email the CEO, but I all ever get is a call from some hilljack. What a bunch of losers. The supposed email for the CEO is robert.a.niblock@lowes.com

LowesYouNeedToDoTheRightThing

Sep 06, 2013 #712869

I am having issues myself with LOWES.

I have to deal with David M Carpenter ( Sr. Claims Examiner)
TEL# 704-758-4141
E-mail david.m.carpenter@lowes.com

He is most rude and uncaring person and even hung up on me on our last phone call.

He does not return calls and LIED to both my wife and I. He even said he sent a letter in the mail to us. We never ever got that letter. The mailman and myself waited for over 2 weeks. The mailman was ready to date and sign the letter if it did come. But it was just another LIE and Stall Job.

LOWESUSUCK

Aug 25, 2013 #706451 Athol, Massachusetts

THE ONLY GOOD THING LOWES HAS GOING FOR THEM IS THE RACE CAR

OTHERWISE THEY SUCK.....

LOWES SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING SOMETHING INSTALLED FOR YOU.

THEY SCREWED ME TWO TIMES NOW AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT

NOTHING BEING DONE

Aug 23, 2013 #705516

TV News loves to show news storys about people getting Robbed and even better when the robber gets caught.

I am waiting for someone wanting to do a story on LOWES doing the robbing cause they were caught and nothing is being done about it.

Lowe's did that to me. I have the 100 percent proof too.

VENDETTA

Aug 23, 2013 #705510 Athol, Massachusetts

BUY your......MASK V FOR VENDETTA .....

we need to plan a V DAY against LOWE's

We do not need large numbers at each store... JUST one person will do per store.... People need to be warned about LOWE's...

DO NOT GET ANYTHING INSTALLED BY THEM........ THEY SEND OUT a third party contractor....and they do most the time bad work. LOWES will not help you once things go wrong....

Try to deal with LOWES and than CLAIMS... nothing but LIES.......

LOWESUSUCK

Aug 25, 2013 #706458 Athol, Massachusetts

WHAT A GREAT IDEA. LETS DO THE V DAY LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

LOWES IS THE WORST OF THE WORST. CLAIMS IS REALLY THE WORST THEY DO NOT TAKE BLAME FOR ANYTHING THEY DO WRONG.

YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING THE LOTTERY THAN LOWES PAY YOU FOR DAMAGES.

LowesAwesome

Oct 10, 2014 #882939 Lacey, Washington

That's not true I work there and they have attempted to fix these problems. Now customers Are given a survey about how they thought the install went based on quality and the professionalism of the installer. If the installer gets to many bad surveys/reviews by the customer they get fired. So tell me how does Lowe's not care if they are listening to the customer and if the customers are constantly leaving bad feedback the installer gets FIRED. Puts pressure on installer to make sure he does a good job. Oh this sites full of whiners which most are probably grumpy old wrinkled people who are retired nothing better to do with there spare time.

May 14 #984514

I bet your problem with the contractor is you wanted him to do more than you paid for you people make me sick every job I install you want *** for free or you buy the cheapest product they have and want it installed by a contractor and us to warranty it. I got news for you buy *** get ***. I have perfect scores for over 4 years and do about 120 installs a year for them. So next time use 2 welfare checks instead of one and get good material and maybe your contractor won't be so miserable when he has to take out your animal urine soaked floors

pisses at orem lowes

Aug 22, 2013 #705102 Provo, Utah

The lowest managers at the orem utah store suck. Specifically the assistant manager Rob who has no business in management or dealing with customers. When I told him I didn't want to deal with him and wanted to speak with the stores general manager he specifically told me that he was the general manager. He's a lying *** is what it is. The problem I had was with American standard toilets Balti crappy product. Not once did he ever even ask who the manufacturer was. So obviously he had no intent of passing the word on that their products are defective. He would not provide any information as to customer service or customer care. Spoke with Casey long in the system manager. 11 times I asked him for the name of the stores general manager and the regional or marketing director. 11 times he refused to give me that information. 12 pine he finally gave me the store managers name like its a secret. Obviously the general manager Matt Clark must teach his employees that it's okay to lie not to solve the problem and never ever ever get out his name. He has no business being a general manager that's what he does. Taking a great deal of effort but I found out Tom Johnson is the marketing director and Dawn Michael is the VP of store operations. I will be contacting them tomorrow with my complaint issues. It's ridiculous that I have to find this information out over the Internet And that the stores will not provide it. Take your business to Home Depot and stay away from Lowes and never buy... Show more

Aug 15, 2013 #700167

HOME DEPOT SUCKS AS BAD AS BLOWES-I MEAN LOWES

1-20 of 50 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.