most of the department managers at Lowes in Osage Beach have no business being in that position.Doug Kies, Nevada, adam, brandy(ASM).
Oh yah the ones that come in smelling of sticky substances are lucky you dont get tested. Which leads me to believe why some of them dont use power equipment. When your a dept. manager you really just have the title and very little power.
the cool associates at that lowes you want to deal with are as follows: braden, mattp, tim, tyler s, katie in seasonal, carrol e, mimi, roy, earl, and the rest are straight up garbage who are lucky they even have a job.
I straight up used that place to get my real job.lol peace im out.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Whirlpool fridge from Lowes. I order to get an additional 5% off they convinced me to get a Lowes card. The bill did not come so I..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "My 90 year old grandparents purchased a $11,700 Tin Roof! Erica Woodward-Ford was the sales rep from Lowes on Laurinburg NC. She never followed up to see if the job..."
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "FLOWERS WERE NOT WHAT I ORDERED. AND DO TO SUBSITUTION POLICY THEY SAID IT WAS CORRECT..... I ORDERED A BOUQUET WITH MAINLY TULIPS AND THERE WAS NOT ONE TULIP. AWFUL..."
- "Horrible buying experience at your local Lou Fusz Subaru St Louis Missouri! I ordered it WRX in February doing the time there's no problem at all but after my car..."
- "I visited this location (Popeyes® Louisiana Kitchen, 16900 Meyers Rd, Detroit, MI 48235) and was utterly disgusting with the costumer service here DIRECTLY from the manager. Today is Thursday,August 25,2016..."
- "I purchased my Subaru based on Subaru's reputation of reliability. A few months before I bought my 2007 Outback Legacy, I bought a 1998 Outback for my son. I liked..."
- "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..."