Lowes sucks

981 of 1655 Lowes Reviews
Jun 05, 2011
review #241547

most of the department managers at Lowes in Osage Beach have no business being in that position.Doug Kies, Nevada, adam, brandy(ASM).

Oh yah the ones that come in smelling of sticky substances are lucky you dont get tested. Which leads me to believe why some of them dont use power equipment. When your a dept. manager you really just have the title and very little power.

the cool associates at that lowes you want to deal with are as follows: braden, mattp, tim, tyler s, katie in seasonal, carrol e, mimi, roy, earl, and the rest are straight up garbage who are lucky they even have a job.

I straight up used that place to get my real job.lol peace im out.

acc6154
Had an experience with Lowes?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
981 of 1655 Lowes Reviews
MASTER STEEL MAN

Oct 14 New York, New York

i ordered a bilco door extension kit for $200 online, to have it delivered to local lowes near me. 18 days later i sent my worker to pick it up, and when it got to job site it obviously fell off the tractor trailer that delivered it to lowes and was seriously bent beyond. now why would any employee let a damaged item continue on to a customer? bunch of jerkoffs that truly dont give a chit about any customer. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER GO TO A LOWES EVER!

Retail-Customers-idiots

Oct 10 Bellevue, Washington

I agree this site is for people who nit pick and complain. I've been at Lowe's and sat customer service desk waiting for help and overheard a guy yelling at this poor young lady about how the wrong cabinet got order and the wife pulls out the paper of the one she wanted ordered. To find out the associate ordered the one they wanted the wife changed her mind and wanted something different the husband is unaware and taking it out on the custoner service associate. The old man is in 60's and can tell is not all there. So tell me would you like it if I came into your work yelling at you and being a complete *** wrecking your day. All you ppl on this website make me sick. These ppl are trying to make a living working retail one of the most stressful jobs you can have because of dealing with nasty customers like youraelves !

CustomersLieToExtraStuff

Oct 10 Seattle, Washington

He's right they have surveys after the installs done that now puts the power in the customers hand to get them Fired! So what's the next *** complaint you guys can come up with to say Lowe's isn't trying to make it right. All our installers at the store I work at have about 96% positive feedback from 1000's of customers. So obiviously this website is a bunch of Crock balogne bull doo doo.

Customers-Lie-too

Oct 10 Seattle, Washington

Lowe's is Awesome most of you guys are whining complainers. The kind of people that come into our store and stage a fake Fall to sue the company. I witness a customer collapsing to the floor and said she was tripped. There was nothing around her and a week later she's hired an attorney guess what you were right below a camera.

JimmyJohnson

Oct 10 Lacey, Washington

its true lots of drug addicts get hired somehow here too. This guy walks real fast talks fast and twitches alot barely has teeth and he's our delivery driver. Tons of associates who have no clue what deoderant is and smell like B/O.

never again2014

Jul 16

gave lowes 110 of my effort and my experience only to get fired because because some little weasel thinks he is better than I am.
one thing I've learned the more you give the less you get it doesn't pay to be an overachiever in a company like lowes they walk all over the people that really care.

lowestrulysucks

Sep 27, 2013

I have had issues with lowes lately with their special orders. Thy suck from top to bottom. I tried to email the CEO, but I all ever get is a call from some hilljack. What a bunch of losers. The supposed email for the CEO is robert.a.niblock@lowes.com

LowesYouNeedToDoTheRightThing

Sep 06, 2013

I am having issues myself with LOWES.

I have to deal with David M Carpenter ( Sr. Claims Examiner)
TEL# 704-758-4141
E-mail david.m.carpenter@lowes.com

He is most rude and uncaring person and even hung up on me on our last phone call.

He does not return calls and LIED to both my wife and I. He even said he sent a letter in the mail to us. We never ever got that letter. The mailman and myself waited for over 2 weeks. The mailman was ready to date and sign the letter if it did come. But it was just another LIE and Stall Job.

1 0 Reply
LOWESUSUCK

Aug 25, 2013 Athol, Massachusetts

THE ONLY GOOD THING LOWES HAS GOING FOR THEM IS THE RACE CAR

OTHERWISE THEY SUCK.....

LOWES SUCKS WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING SOMETHING INSTALLED FOR YOU.

THEY SCREWED ME TWO TIMES NOW AND NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE ABOUT IT

1 0 Reply
NOTHING BEING DONE

Aug 23, 2013

TV News loves to show news storys about people getting Robbed and even better when the robber gets caught.

I am waiting for someone wanting to do a story on LOWES doing the robbing cause they were caught and nothing is being done about it.

Lowe's did that to me. I have the 100 percent proof too.

VENDETTA

Aug 23, 2013 Athol, Massachusetts

BUY your......MASK V FOR VENDETTA .....

we need to plan a V DAY against LOWE's

We do not need large numbers at each store... JUST one person will do per store.... People need to be warned about LOWE's...

DO NOT GET ANYTHING INSTALLED BY THEM........ THEY SEND OUT a third party contractor....and they do most the time bad work. LOWES will not help you once things go wrong....

Try to deal with LOWES and than CLAIMS... nothing but LIES.......

LOWESUSUCK

Aug 25, 2013 Athol, Massachusetts

WHAT A GREAT IDEA. LETS DO THE V DAY LIKE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

LOWES IS THE WORST OF THE WORST. CLAIMS IS REALLY THE WORST THEY DO NOT TAKE BLAME FOR ANYTHING THEY DO WRONG.

YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE OF HITTING THE LOTTERY THAN LOWES PAY YOU FOR DAMAGES.

LowesAwesome

Oct 10 Lacey, Washington

That's not true I work there and they have attempted to fix these problems. Now customers Are given a survey about how they thought the install went based on quality and the professionalism of the installer. If the installer gets to many bad surveys/reviews by the customer they get fired. So tell me how does Lowe's not care if they are listening to the customer and if the customers are constantly leaving bad feedback the installer gets FIRED. Puts pressure on installer to make sure he does a good job. Oh this sites full of whiners which most are probably grumpy old wrinkled people who are retired nothing better to do with there spare time.

pisses at orem lowes

Aug 22, 2013 Provo, Utah

The lowest managers at the orem utah store suck. Specifically the assistant manager Rob who has no business in management or dealing with customers. When I told him I didn't want to deal with him and wanted to speak with the stores general manager he specifically told me that he was the general manager. He's a lying *** is what it is. The problem I had was with American standard toilets Balti crappy product. Not once did he ever even ask who the manufacturer was. So obviously he had no intent of passing the word on that their products are defective. He would not provide any information as to customer service or customer care. Spoke with Casey long in the system manager. 11 times I asked him for the name of the stores general manager and the regional or marketing director. 11 times he refused to give me that information. 12 pine he finally gave me the store managers name like its a secret. Obviously the general manager Matt Clark must teach his employees that it's okay to lie not to solve the problem and never ever ever get out his name. He has no business being a general manager that's what he does. Taking a great deal of effort but I found out Tom Johnson is the marketing director and Dawn Michael is the VP of store operations. I will be contacting them tomorrow with my complaint issues. It's ridiculous that I have to find this information out over the Internet And that the stores will not provide it. Take your business to Home Depot and stay away from Lowes and never buy... Show more

Aug 15, 2013

HOME DEPOT SUCKS AS BAD AS BLOWES-I MEAN LOWES

noopdoggy

Jan 28, 2013

PS

PS.. to prove my point, TOPCASH.COM recorded the lowes transaction as...

26 Jan 2013 Lowe's 225850721 $819.34

From: n******
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2013 4:59 PM
To: CustomerCare@lowes.com
Subject: Re: Lowes.com: Online Exp Technical Question

Let me tell you what happened, looks to me like the lowes.com sight has cheated us.

I placed an order for 4 kitchen cabinets, 2 countertops and 2 table legs. approx $800 ( I have all the actual info written down)

I used 4 paper gift ecards for approx $450 and a plastic lowes $500 giftcard.

As I was placing the order and entering the giftcards the amounts were all correct.

the first 4 used up the ecards and left 0 balance and the balance was deducted from the $500 card, leaving me with approx $156 (I have actual amts written down)
balance on the plastic card.

all looked fine, I entered my lowes 10% coupon, and still everything was fine.

Then I pressed place order.

well the next page refused the order for the 4 cabinets saying that the giftcards could not be charged for those items.

huh??

but without asking, it placed the remainder of the order, for the countertops and table legs, with only a charge of $229.

Lo and behold, I went to the sites page to check the
... Show more

creesto

Oct 01, 2012

4 out of 4 orders screwed me. They took my $2800 when I ordered a fridge - I checked my account and they charged me. On the day it was to be delivered, I stayed home from work. When the delivery truck missed the appointment, I called Lowes and they said "what fridge??". They charged me but never ordered it. I canceled the order.

When I ordered my carpet, the installers called me and asked why I had only ordered 120sq.ft. of padding when I got 120 linear ft. of carpet (12' or 14' wide). Needless to say, there was not nearly enough padding ordered.

I ordered tile for a small bathroom - only needed 2 boxes. They were late by 2 weeks coming in. When they arrived, they were 2 completely separate boxes. I had to wait 2 more weeks for another one.

I ordered a microwave from online. When I was checking out, it said that it would be delivered within 3 weeks. After I had completed my order, it said June (which was 4 months away). I canceled.

And finally, tonight I was checking out on their website ordering 5 windows. Their site couldn't sign me in to my account because of "maintenance" so I checked out as a guest. It threw me "error 62" the three times I tried to check out.

They SUCK...DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!! Unbelievable...

blah

Sep 19

Wow you really really really can take the abuse lol. Why the *** did you give them so many chances then retard if they *** everything up.
Unbelievable

Rob N

Sep 08, 2012

Lowes in Monroe Washington appears to follow suite as the other complainers. Two examples as of late:
1) Looking for eye hooks of a specific size. Open the drawer... Out of stock. Try in the next size larger... Out of stock. Try the next size smaller... Out of stock. Next need caribiners. Wow they have a large row of bins for these, too! Find my required size, open the drawer... Out of stock. Try larger out of stock. This continues. I start to leave open all the drawers of stuff they were out of. sad. Not being able to complete my purchases, I asked for a store manager who they eventually found. He listened to my complaints and merely said, "We'll look into it." I head to Fred Meyer and find a huge selection of exactly what I need. Lowes doesn't seem to care.
2) Today I walk in with my aged rollup blind I want to replace. I find two employees conversing with a couple, apparently finishing up a sale of blinds. One employee clearly is finishing with them. The other employee begins casually talking to me about my obvious need for the replacement. I wait. The first employee thanks them and says the other employee will finish their paperwork. He then walks away! I wait some more. After a few more minutes of pacing and waiting I state, "Did that other guy just walk away?"
"Yeah," he replies, and continues working with the couple. I asked the couple, "Are you sure you want to do business with this place?" Zero acknowledgement from anyone. I walk around a
... Show more

0175

Jun 12, 2012

Lowes is going down. My advice is to loot your store cause u wont get severence & theyre operating procedure is 2 deny ur unemployment after years of service. get what u can when u can. Lp is a joke anyway

1-20 of 45 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×