ROCK HILL LOWES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1528 of 1627 Lowes Reviews
Jul 12, 2008
review #127208

Recently I went into the lowes in rock hill, sc, and was standing around in a particular department (will not say which one, because it might contain to the whole store) stood there for about 20 to 30 minutes, employees were going by, but noone stopped and asked if I needed any help.Then finally I got someone to wait on me, but their knowledge of that department was not very informatable.

I left in disgust. Went back a few days later, to another department, and to my surprise, the same person who waited on me days before, was there, again did not know too much of what I was trying to buy, so I gave up, (and give up) on lowes, and went to another store.

Lowes needs to get their people together, or customers will and can go elsewhere.

97b0dc8
Had an experience with Lowes?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
HDLo

Aug 19, 2008

WTF... Did you bother to look at their nametage... Its one of the few retail places that tell you where that person's expertise in the store is. Mere common sense would tell you not to stop some goofy looking kid that has lumber on their nametag, for specific electrical questions.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×