ROCK HILL LOWES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recently I went into the lowes in rock hill, sc, and was standing around in a particular department (will not say which one, because it might contain to the whole store) stood there for about 20 to 30 minutes, employees were going by, but noone stopped and asked if I needed any help.Then finally I got someone to wait on me, but their knowledge of that department was not very informatable.
I left in disgust. Went back a few days later, to another department, and to my surprise, the same person who waited on me days before, was there, again did not know too much of what I was trying to buy, so I gave up, (and give up) on lowes, and went to another store.
Lowes needs to get their people together, or customers will and can go elsewhere.review #127208
You may also like
- "Buyer BEWARE, from EMPIRE ESTATES & AUCTIONS in SCOTTSDALE ARIZONA. They Described the watch as NEW and sent me a USED Watch Brought a NEW Montrese Allison watch from Empire..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "On the Lowes Website, the Bristol Lowes Store has the James Hardee Cedarmill Lap Siding, Item # 26892 for $1.83. I wanted to buy 138 pieces, however the Bristol..."
- "Our family was traveling through Ravenel, South Carolina on 3/22/14 and we stopped at Hardys #3096 for a snack. There were at least 4 people behind the counter, and..."
- "Michael Bishop has outstanding invoices amounting to about $1000. He cannot pay these bills and anyone who is looking to do business with Eagle Postal Center #10 should be not...."
- "CLAYTON HOMES ARE LYERS! DIRTY ROTTEN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP THERE WORD. CABINETS, MOLDING PEELING BUBBLING, CRACKS, WALLBOARDS BUCKLING, DOOR LOCKS ALL BROKEN, PLUMBING A MESS... I CAN..."
- "My husband ordered a bouquet from them of 20 tulips. What was delivered is in the photo. It's not an "arrangement" it's a handful of wilted tulips and..."
- "Sears is horrible!! Still to this day no remorse or anything! THEY DIDN'T EVEN HOOK UP THE GAS RIGHT!! MY FAMILY AND I COULD HAVE DIED!! IF YOU LOVE YOUR FAMILY YOU..."
- "Here is the direct email correspondence with Kathy Blajerski-Barber: "Hello, Recently, I ordered a roll of 4x50 Prodex Insulation,order # V29431 and took advantage of your Buy One Get One free..."