The Truth about Lowes

1520 of 1664 Lowes Reviews
Oct 09, 2008
review #138776

I would like to start off by saying, I hope to not offend any one w/ this statement.I am an employee of Lowes.

Just as you have your horror stories, we have ours. I love working with the public and truly love helping customers. But, I have been cussed, spat on, had things thrown at me. Even w/ this being said, I still love helping others.

It takes a polite, responsible,patient, courteous, and mature person to work in retail. It is not for everyone. Please remember, when you go into your neighborhood Lowes, we want to help you. We may not be able to answer all of your questions, but we sure will try.

Afterall, do you honestly think that all of us want to upset, offend, or sell the wrong product? No, we don't. We are only humans. At some point, mistakes happen.

I undertand it costs you, the consumer, money, time and patience. And of course, there are always employees that do not care whether or not you get help, or even get the right thing. And, it only takes one rotten to spoil the whole bunch. Sometimes, you just need to look a little harder to find the perfect one.

We are out there, we are the ones who try to solve your problems. We are the ones who load vehicles for the elderly just because it is the right thing to do. We are the ones who think about an unhappy customer after we leave work. We are the ones who wonder what could we have done different to make the customer happy.

We are the ones who try to help you even though we are in an area we know nothing about. We are the ones who call you if you drop or lose something. We are the ones who see you struggling w/ something and grab you a cart BEFORE you ask. We are the ones who truly do care.

And yes, WE ARE OUT THERE! I will not say which store I work at, just that it is in the south. I am not in management, just a small little employee w/ a heart and a voice. If you learn anything from this message, I hope it is to be compassionate and understanding.

Afterall, I still am after years in retail.

af61f85
Had an experience with Lowes?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
1520 of 1664 Lowes Reviews
lowes sucks

Jan 01, 2009

retailer4life youre a liar...lowes service sucks and you know it. And who "made" you read these forums.
***

Sulk

Oct 22, 2008

Uhm, honestly, I worked for Lowe's for 3 years, worst retail experience in my life so far. Managers were 10 years younger than me and I was 32 at the time. Regional didn't care, corperate didn't care, they treated us like push button robots, worked 60 hr weeks and maybe a 2 day weekend off every 3 months. You complain, you got written up and eventually axed. Worst place I have ever worked.

retailer4life

Oct 12, 2008

Hey Wally, stop dreaming about getting in Dr. Bailey's *** and give me some facts about customer service, pretty boy!! Before you call me one! You know you can't these arguments on this sight, It's like taking candy from a baby going head to head against sapa like you! You can only come back with a little smirky one-liner, that alone is a clear indicator of the intelligence difference going on here!

Wally

Oct 12, 2008

Hey retailer4life, you're a *** and a shining example of what customer service is not.

retailer4life

Oct 09, 2008

This, in a nutshell, sums up what we @ Lowe's truly are. We are there to help, NOT be ridiculed, made to read all the tripe the complainers have to write about in these forums, I have called out several of the "complainers" personally on this site, and of course when I've challenged them with the facts, they no longer communicate!! Truth about Lowes nailed it, in my book. To you complainers, take it elsewhere!

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lowes.
Filing a new complaint about
×