I would like to start off by saying, I hope to not offend any one w/ this statement.I am an employee of Lowes.
Just as you have your horror stories, we have ours. I love working with the public and truly love helping customers. But, I have been cussed, spat on, had things thrown at me. Even w/ this being said, I still love helping others.
It takes a polite, responsible,patient, courteous, and mature person to work in retail. It is not for everyone. Please remember, when you go into your neighborhood Lowes, we want to help you. We may not be able to answer all of your questions, but we sure will try.
Afterall, do you honestly think that all of us want to upset, offend, or sell the wrong product? No, we don't. We are only humans. At some point, mistakes happen.
I undertand it costs you, the consumer, money, time and patience. And of course, there are always employees that do not care whether or not you get help, or even get the right thing. And, it only takes one rotten to spoil the whole bunch. Sometimes, you just need to look a little harder to find the perfect one.
We are out there, we are the ones who try to solve your problems. We are the ones who load vehicles for the elderly just because it is the right thing to do. We are the ones who think about an unhappy customer after we leave work. We are the ones who wonder what could we have done different to make the customer happy.
We are the ones who try to help you even though we are in an area we know nothing about. We are the ones who call you if you drop or lose something. We are the ones who see you struggling w/ something and grab you a cart BEFORE you ask. We are the ones who truly do care.
And yes, WE ARE OUT THERE! I will not say which store I work at, just that it is in the south. I am not in management, just a small little employee w/ a heart and a voice. If you learn anything from this message, I hope it is to be compassionate and understanding.
Afterall, I still am after years in retail.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "It took us 3 years to make a final decision on getting someone to do our deck. We signed a contract on May 3, 2014 with Lowes to get..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "I was looking for replacement water heaters with a ten year service warranty from the original manufacture. After talking to a Lowes sale rep, I purchased two hot water heaters..."
- "On June 5, 2012, Joseph Hoskins from United Transport provided me with a Binding Moving Estimate of $3904.80 for a Full Service Relocation. On June 6, I completed a..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "3-30-12 Review by Candice C in Huntingburg, IN Project: Install Concrete flooring in poolroom The poolroom flooring was done well & we're pleased. However, the contractor led us to believe he..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "I ordered the windham Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet). I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not..."
- "I went online to order the Uniquely Yours plan which quoted a price for $241.99 but when I went to order it changed the price up to $339.99. I called..."