Lowes - Therma Tru Door
Our door looks fine on the outside but the bottom portion of the side lighting is a different color.
So cheap composite plastic. Can't paint it to. nothing will stick to it.
No where in the documentation does it say it would be a different color or material.
This sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone who has seen it say it is an eye sore.
To add salt to my injury, Therma Tru states there is no defect or issue with the door.
Just spent 4 grand on a door that looks cheap and poor. Therma Tru states they would
supply a crown type molding to go over the defective piece. If I do that it will never match.
Why does Therma Tru put such a piece on ther door. According to them it is to make it structurally
This is definitely a defect they are tryiong to cover up.
You may also like
- "Spent 1300 on replacement window took 4 months now I need drywall and paint not to mention the 4 gallons of cauk on the outside worst install and customer..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "Trying to resolve an issue with installation of storm door . Door installation was faulty resulting in damage to personal property / removal of my personal property by installer /..."
- "This was the worst package I have ever received!... i am sooo pissed!... I purchased more then 20 pairs of socks and paid a very expensive express shipping to received..."
- "MIKE PLEASE WE ARE BEGGING YOU PLEASE GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK. I WILL PAY THE POSTAGE!!!! WE REALLY NEED IT I HAVE 3 SMALL CHILDREN. I paid Mike Durrant of..."
- "I went to hair cuttery in quakertown, pa to get a hair cut and asked for brown highlights , the lady bleached my hair ( full set ), my hair..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."