Our door looks fine on the outside but the bottom portion of the side lighting is a different color.
So cheap composite plastic. Can't paint it to. nothing will stick to it.
No where in the documentation does it say it would be a different color or material.
This sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone who has seen it say it is an eye sore.
To add salt to my injury, Therma Tru states there is no defect or issue with the door.
Just spent 4 grand on a door that looks cheap and poor. Therma Tru states they would
supply a crown type molding to go over the defective piece. If I do that it will never match.
Why does Therma Tru put such a piece on ther door. According to them it is to make it structurally
This is definitely a defect they are tryiong to cover up.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Therma Tru Entry Door
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have been talked into buying valspar paint by the Lowes paint department 3 times and everytime the paint performed horribly. The paint I used in the bathroom had bubbles..."
- "In January 2015 I ordered Cali bamboo form Lowes in Aliso Viejo. Their contractor did not know what he was doing and did not check concrete floor for moisture or..."
- "This is my fourth experience with a bait and switch scam at the Lowe's in Hattiesburg, MS. I have reported two of them to corporate, but they..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I ordered about 8 items from them. I received one and the quality was god awful. The other 7 items either never got to me or were never..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "LET ME BEGIN BY SAYING I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS THUS THE LONG DELAY MAKING A COMPLAINT. THE WORK WAS..."
- "12 year customer of SG, but in the last few years they have gotten way overpriced. I bought a buyers club card but even with the 10% off, their stuff..."
- "In 2013 I purchased a Lazyboy bonded leather recliner chair with a platinum warranty. Within 3 years, the covering of the chair began to peel. Upon checking with the Lazyboy..."