Lowes - Therma Tru Door
Our door looks fine on the outside but the bottom portion of the side lighting is a different color.
So cheap composite plastic. Can't paint it to. nothing will stick to it.
No where in the documentation does it say it would be a different color or material.
This sticks out like a sore thumb. Everyone who has seen it say it is an eye sore.
To add salt to my injury, Therma Tru states there is no defect or issue with the door.
Just spent 4 grand on a door that looks cheap and poor. Therma Tru states they would
supply a crown type molding to go over the defective piece. If I do that it will never match.
Why does Therma Tru put such a piece on ther door. According to them it is to make it structurally
This is definitely a defect they are tryiong to cover up.
You may also like
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "cust id 1963692 10/24/2014 Today my wife and I went to Lowe's to get some tools and look at tool chests. Standing in the store we check online and see this..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "I had a patio installed by unitedcorp of nj first i checked this company out,i talked to there supplyer pantano nursury in manalapan nj they highly reccomended tonys company to..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "When I purchased my phone and protection plan, you told me the process to exchange it should it break would be simple and it was..... Now I go in and..."
- "My hair had fallen out so. Bad it cause it to be bald I'm still dealing with the fact that my hair will never be the same I would like..."
- "We bought a 2014 forest river Wildwood from General rv in Huntley ill. We have had a lot of issues with it including leaks and floor and wood damage. ..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."