Lowes - Valspar: Horrible Paint
We added a 700 sqft addition to our home using over a dozen gallons of primer and Valspar paint from Lowe's.We painted the room, then installed the floor, thus giving the paint over a week to dry.
One year later, we moved a chair that was in the corner, and it was stuck to the paint on the wall. We pulled the chair away and chunk of wall/paint came off. We also had the same problem with picture frames; paint stuck to the back, causing the pictures to stick to the wall. We literally had to pry the frames off.
I send both an e-mail and written letter, hoping for an apology and maybe an explanation, but nothing.It's just horrible paint, and even worse customer service...TJNreview #134589
You may also like
- "Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's. I purchased a replacement plan at the same time. 60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "hello I was completely dissatisfied purchasing a pack of Oreos. Which were completely a rip off when I receive them with no cream inside. I would like a refund or..."
- "I bought a pair of glasses from LensCrafters about sis weeks ago. Yesterday I was cleaning them and the fell apart in my hand. I..."
- "My girlfriend moved in and was having issues with allergies. Knowing my ducts were very dirty, we called Sears to clean our ducts. They came out, I was present when..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "Are employees trained to use social media as a vehicle for embarrassing customers? This appears to be recurring behavior from the responses and can only serve to hurt the brand...."