Lowes - Veteran's discount
I think it is a TOTAL disgrace that Lowe's no longer offers a 10% discount to U.S.
service veterans. I was told by employees at Lowe's that if I applied for a veteran's stamp on my driver's license, that I could save 10% on all purhases frpm Lowe's.
It took me 4 trips to the DMV and a very long wait in line to finally get the veteran's stamp on my driver's license only to be told that Lowe's no longer honors this policy.VERY disresspectful to all our honered veterans who served and gave their lives for their country.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."
- "I believe the reason that pay pal, EBAY & GE Capital now Synchrony Bank do this is that they want to really frustrate the customer stone wall them make up..."
- "If you have a Lowes Credit Card the bank that they use is GE Capital Retail Bank according to the "Employee" on a Rip-Off Report Rebuttal Report Number 1140625. This..."
- " Atlantic Chevy sold me a 2010 Chevy Equinox. Certified,with an extended warranty. The first 24hrs it was towed back to the dealer. its been a nightmare...."
- "Stop eating sonic because my order was never right, thought I would give them another try. Bad ideal!!! Ordered a burger no mayo got home..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."