Verified Reviewer

2.9

Bought the last 4 boxes of "carpet squares" chestnut color for your Prescott AZ store. As I installed the product I noticed slight color variations but nothing that we couldn't live with.

As I got into the 3rd box the color changed but because there were no more product available, and because we were told that the store was not getting their orders filled I finished the room and hoped that once the furniture was put back it would look OK, but it doesn't! I took some picture and called the store to speak to the manager Dennis Woods to see what could be done to rectify the situation but was told that he was unavailable. The "front-end" manager told me that my issue was with the manufacturer and that there was nothing the store could or would do?

I find it disturbing that Lowe's would take a customers' money and pass the "buck". I have read the Lowe's reviews and your customer satisfaction ratings are dismal and the addition of the two complaint I filed it can only get worst.

User's recommendation: Lowe's is working on getting replacement product from SAME DYE LOT.

Location: 2300 East State Route 69, Prescott, AZ 86301