Kearney, Nebraska

WOW LOWES YOU REALLY DO SUCK GIVING US A 1% COST OF LIVING RAISE WHEN OUR CEO MAKES MILLIONS WE GET ABOUT A 1.00 ADAY RAISE. I WILL TELL YOU MR.

Robert A. Niblock OUR GREAT CEO (NOT) TAKE IT AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ***. WHO THE *** CAN LIVE OF OF THAT.

YOU SHOULD BE ON THE CEO WALL OF SHAME. YOU SHOULD TRY TO LIVE OFF OF WHAT YOU PAY US.TRY TO GET FOOD STAMPS AND OTHER HELP.IF CUSTOMERS ONLY KNEW WHAT YOU ARE REALLY LIKE AND HOW LOWES MANAGERS TREATS US.SHAME SHAME ON LOWES

Comments

If you don't like your position get the education and experience and become the CEO or own your own business. You are just a number get over it. Quit complaining and do something about your *** pay.

So you got a 1% cost of living raise even though in the past year the cost of living actually went down? Those crooks!

Got a dyson 2day. Thanks Nibby! Now im a little less upset with my *** raise.

Robert A. Niblock
#521953

To your comment lkatcbt7 you must not work at Lowes if you did you would know if you use the open door they will fing away to get rid of you.how on the other statment about being lazy you have no clue on how hard we work at our store.so I can say look in the mirror and see who is a lazy ***.And if you do work at lowes you must be part of management that don't do shi*.And the LOF that sucks the CEO should be fired the company is going down hill.Lowes is still getting paid fron the manf.and keeping the money that should be going to us.

Lowes has an open door policy, USE it walk right out and quit! go live off the goverment you lazy ***.

Concider yourself fotunjate for getting 1%.

I worked at a BigBox electronic retailer for almost 20 years! The last 5 years of emplymnet, my salery did not increase!

In fact it went down!

At the end, for sticking around durring hard times, I was rewarded my loosing my job! Nice.

Go cry someplace else.