Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Poor customer service

This letter is regarding uncalled for treatment received Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Lowes, 1000 West Arbrook, Arlington TX. Attempting to pick up shower doors (purchased Thursday November 16), customer service employee stated shower doors were picked up by me on day of purchase. Despite my repeated attempts of explanation that my shower doors were in a box with my name written on the box and it was placed in "back" by the sales person. Explanation was ignored by employee! The situation escalated with continual questions as to when, where and time of purchase, already noted on sales receipt. Asking why locating the box was taking so long I was informed employees were viewing video of day of purchase. One hour later, attempting to locate employee unsuccessfully, a "supervisor “appeared apologizing for misunderstanding, stating "I'm so sorry the box is in the back with your name written on it". I replied, "thank you for making me feel so guilty for something I didn't do" Excuse provided, employee ringing up sale had not noted package to be picked up later. As a 79-year-old lady, the situation was extremely stressful being questioned by a young employee who was doubting my integrity. I’ve made attempts to contact the store manager unsuccessfully. In the future I will not return to Lowes for material I need to update my home.

Nobody cares how old you are, dumb ***. It has nothing to do with employees being young. They were just doing their job so they don't get fired for letting *** walk out the door without verifying that it's been paid for.

Lowes Pick Up Service
Cons
  • Being harassed
  • Aphaty towards the client
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Dismissive To Customers

Lowes always makes sure of the lowest price

I have seen where Home Depot did have the lowest price. Lowes matched plus 10% more. I just bought our new cabinets for our house. They had the best price then gave me my 10 % military then gave me a 10% rebate gift card. WOW. The list goes on. I Love Lowes
Cabinet
Fair pricing

Lowes - Swiftlock joints come apart

Lowes - Swiftlock joints come apart
Started installing the product and the joints just won’t stay together. What a waste of time and money. The ends won’t snap togeter either. I’ve followed the directions but the joints keep coming apart. The floor is undafe to walk on becauseof this separation. I watched youtube videos and even tried duct taping the boards together as I worked. I also placed unopened boxes on the finished floor to hold the boards together but that didn’t work either. Terrible product. Lowes won’t take the product back as it’s past the 90 day return period. Should have purchased at HomeDepot at least they stand behind defective products. I’m out $435.
Wood Flooring
Pros
  • Flooring looked pretty
Cons
  • Very low poor quality of laminated flooring
  • Doesnt lay flat
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Tags
  • Floor Popup Disaster

Lowes - Washing machine not delivered

3.5
Ordered a new washing machine online with lowes on thanksgiving 2017. Was informed it would be delivered on Saturday November 25. After not hearing from the company that would be delivering the washing machine i called lowes and they said it was not in the system. Upon further checking they found it in the system and said it would have to wait until Sunday November 26 for delivery. Not happy at all.

You placed an order online on a day the stores are closed. It's a little hard for the store to get an appliance and loaded on a truck for next day delivery when there is no one there. You should have been smart enough to consider this and should have contacted the store Friday morning to confirm delivery.

Oh, wow, a whole extra weekend day.

Major felony.

Really set you back.

I'm glad you don't have the job I held for 35 years ; material expeditor for a large manufacturing company ; hundreds of items daily from dozens of sources.

And all before the internet.

You people now are so spoiled by instant gratification that you don't understand the realities of commerce. Sit glued to your screen and expect the world to revolve faster won't work. Sympathy Level = 0

@William

Lol. That's why there is competition.

Customer is always right? Home Depot is so much more accommodating.

But professionals buy at real supply houses.

You sound like a *** and have no respect for the people that buy and put food on your table.

@Trump

"Lol.That's why there is competition."

LOL... It doesn't matter if you're stupid at Home Depot or Lowes, you're still a moron.

"put food on your table"

Oh thank you old great father for shaking crumbs from your table clothe to the peasants below.

You pretty much sound like a turkey who peaked in high school, has no one that really cares for them, is the person everyone invites to events but hope they don't show.

No REAL man or woman would live vicariously through trump or anyone else. So sorry that the only way you can feel like you're someone is to try and stomp on people who are actually at the same level as you.

Perhaps if you spent more time figuring out a way to please your mate mentally and physically so they don't stray while staying for other reasons than love you would once again be happy. Check with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough first.

Lowes Shipping Service
Problem with delivery

Lowes in Warwick, Rhode Island - No help

No one showed up for work they can not help me pull up a on file account they are not paying attention to me I've been standing here for 35 minutes this place sucks bad management
Lowes Customer Care

Unethical Lowes credit card

2.8
I opened my Lowes credit card acct with a $4,700. Credit line, then without any warning I wake up to find they had lowered my limit to $300.!!! Mind you I have never missed a payment and always pay higher than the minimum. All in the midst of necessary home repairs in preparation for sale. I called the toll free customer care to get some rude representative from a foreign country who speaks unintelligible english. Im absolutely disgusted and am advising others to avoid Lowes as well as Synchrony bank. Additionally I am contacting an attorney.

Who complains about someone lowering a the limit on a store credit card?

How often do you use it?

Is your self worth attached to your credit limit?

How sad a life you must lead.

An attorney will do you no good whatsoever other than to further lower your bank balance ; since you can't afford supplies, I doubt you could afford him additionally.

You would do well to avoid both Lowes and Synchrony Bank.

But they can set your credit limit wherever they please no explanation required.

How does your "reason for review" : "problems with payment" jive with what you have told us ?

Something is missing from this complaint.

Oh no, not an attorney! LOL

Why are you complaining about Lowes and not Synchrony bank? Lowes has nothing to do with the account you have with Synchrony Bank other that the card has Lowes on it.

Has something about your creditworthiness changed....income gone down, other credit cards maxed out etc? If you review the application you signed you will find that the tell you there that they will review your creditworthiness from time to time and many adjust your credit limit.

Lowes Credit Card
Problems with payment

Lowes - No problems

After reading most of the comments on this site I have to wonder why all you people think Lowe's and Depot installation pricing is a scam. Both companies have very clear signage in their stores as to what's covered for the BASIC installation. Beyond that, it's the customers responsibility to ask the salesperson all the questions and find out what the extra fees are. If you want to check on the accuracy of the measurement, then very simply get a tape measure and do the math !!! Just remember, any carpet with a pattern has to be matched in certain areas and will need more "extra" carpet than one without a pattern. As with any other project, it's always safe to add an extra 10% on to any material needed, you paid for it and if you want to keep it just ask for it. I have done almost a hundred house renovations over the past 10 years and have exclusively used Lowe's. While occasionally there have been some installation problems.... which they have stood behind 100%.....by far I'm more than satisfied with not just the installation services but their professionalism as well.

Watch out now!!

It won't be long before some loser comes through and says " you must work for(insert company)"

Typical comment when the obvious is presented to people who aren't man or woman enough to admit they were wrong by not paying attention.

Lowe's troll.

ransom
@Anonymous

See, right on schedule an accusation that you work for Lowes.

Silly.

View more comments (2)
Lowes Carpet Installation
Good quality

Lowes - Bad customer service.

2.5
I bought a chainsaw blade from Lowe's in Hampstead NC. My fault for getting the wrong size. I thought I got a 18" but grabbed a 16". Took it back to Lowes and they wouldn't let me exchange it for the one I need. That is BS. It's there product. The one I needed was a couple $ more. So they could have gotten more money. But I didn't have my receipt, so they wouldn't do anything. Guess I will have to start shopping elsewhere. I have spent a good amount of $ with them over the last year. Kinda felt as if they should have let me exchange it.

Shop at home depot where they give the customer the benefit of doubt .lowes does not care

Shop at home depot next time

Keep track of your receipts, loser. It's called personal responsibility.

More and more stores are requiring receipts. Some will give in-store credit for lowest sale price if they will take it back.

Few will accept high theft items even for credit.

Don't know where you are going to shop that will be much different. It isn't the responsibility of retail stores to keep track of your receipts.

Lowes Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Lowes in Lumberton, North Carolina - 25' kobalt tape

Warranty on 25 foot tape mearsure from lowes and from kobalt are worthless. I replace it one time hassle free now they are telling me they do warranty any more This is real BS'bs bs {{Redacted}}

Hi. Im been calling Lowes to check is the marchardice that I bought last week is suppost to be ready to pick up since 8:13 pm and is 8:44 pm and all this time they hand on me.

Im a handicap person and I can not go now and need to set a time to send someone tomorrow.

Now the respond the store is close and is 8:45 pm and steel no answeer the phone. They were suppost to have my grill ready to pick up yesterday and no body has call me yet.

Read the warranty. The warranty covers manufacturer DEFECTS.

It doesn't cover you DAMAGING the tape in any way. Far to many people think their neglect and abuse of a product are defects.

This is not the case. Manufacturers of tapes can stay in business if the keep replacing tapes for people that rip the ends off.

View more comments (1)
Kobalt Tape Measure
Warranty issue

Lowes - Mentor Ohio Lowe’s

3.0
FYI: If you need any home improvement work done buyer be warned do not use Lowe’s they play nice until they get you signed up then you automatically go to back burner so they can start other projects they over book jobs and never finish any promptly. They make all kind of excuses and nickel and dime you to death never return calls saying they are to busy in meetings with other victims. PLEASE PASS THIS WARNING TO ALL YOU KNOW to save them THANKS
Lowes Kitchen Remodeling