Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes - No help

Purchased a dryer. Delivered on a Sunday, but we needed an updated vent hose. We’re told to install new hose then he would come back to connect. Called Monday to set up install, was told would do it Tuesday. No call received the night before with a time so called. Given wrong day, scheduled for wednsday. Received automated call that they would be here between 3:30 and 5:30. Waited until 6:30 then called store, gave me delivery number. On hold forever, then told ordermwas cancelled by Lowe’s. You need to call store. Called, customer service, transferred to appliances to reschedule, disconnected 4 times! Will have to drive to store tomorrow to do in person. Ugh the incompetence!
Lowes Installation
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes in Ann Arbor, Michigan - Special Orders

I made 2 special orders with the Rochester Hills, MI Lowes store. They were so disorganized and withheld one order for 45 days when it was in the store the whole time. Then they tried to deliver it when I was at work (9am) when I had already told them what time I would be home. I cancelled the order. The second special order took over 60 days and was in store a week before anyone called me. When they finally did, they again tried to deliver when I was at work (9am) knowing my time schedule. The 3rd party delivery people were extremely rude. Lowes explained they are at the drivers' mercy. If a large company like Lowes is at the mercy of a tiny delivery man, and doesn't put their customers first, they deserve to go down in a ball of flames. What do these delivery people do for a living working 9-12? Don't they know other people can't just leave work for a delivery? I will NEVER shop at LOWES again and I will tell everyone I know what I *** job they do and how they treat people. I am also a veteran...if this is the way they treat those who defend our nation, I have no use for them. Enough said.
Service
Cons
  • Customer service and delivery

Lowes - Rebate

When filling out the required fields for my purchase rebate, the field for the zip code would only take four numbers, i.e., 2178 instead of 21788. How can I get my rebate which expires in two days if your web site will not accept the required information? Is this a means by which Lowes implements in it's rebate program so the customer gets frustrated and gives up trying to get a rebate they are entitled to? I don't know why I have to enter 100 words when I have stated my problem clearly above. Maybe this is another way to frustrate your customers. I have been purchasing material, appliances , etc for decades from Lowe's and this is without a doubt my most frustrating experience. Excuse me for going over the 100 word requirement. Paul E. Cannada

I've been trying to submit my rebate information online for all afternoon with no luck! It keeps grinding for hours and doesn't confirm it!

I tried to do it on my phone but still the same problem.

Very frustrated! Will call the number tomorrow!

I am having the same issue. Stated my $40 rebate was sent out but I never received.

I called again and A rep stated he would send out another check but it would be another 30 days. It stated on line it was mailed last week after another 30 days.

I still have not received. I think they just assume you will forget about it.

They want the Store # of where you bought it, not the zip code. The Store number is printed on your receipt.

@1592PCFL

The online form I was filling out asked my home address information which has a required zip code field. I know the difference between zip code and store number.

@paul cannada

I apologize. I didn’t intend to question your competence by suggesting that you didn’t know the difference between store number and zip code.

I just assumed that you were one of the 90% of customers I encounter that cannot find their way out of a paper bag. Along with the fact that, within your post, you suggest that Lowe’s somehow has this secret conspiracy to frustrate customers into giving up on claiming their rebates, when thousands of rebates are easliy and successfuly processed each day. Additionally, you complain about the 100 word minimum that this website requires for you to sumbit your complaint. You infer that this is another way for Lowe’s to fristrate it’s customers.

You don’t seem to know that this is NOT a Lowe’s website and Lowe’s is not affiliated with this website in any way. Therefore, please excuse my assumption that you didn’t know the difference between a store number and zip code.

But, I digress. Since the Lowe’s Rebate Submission website is working just fine on my computer and the tousands of other computers that are able to submit requests successfully. And since you waited until two days before the deadline to submit the rebate.

Perhaps you should call the phone number that is provided if you need help submitting the Rebate.

In case you cannot find it... The help line number is:18004456937

@1592PCFL

Well I couldn't apply for the rebate before November 28, 2017 since that was the day I purchased my Lowe's (Maytag) washer and dryer. I did call the 800 number to no avail.

I'll just give up on this rebate. I glad to know that thousands of computers accept this zip code field. However mine does not. Also at the top of this page it says Lowe's rebate.

If this is not Lowes Rebate Submission website thjen they should take their name off it.

Do you represent Lowes? Will I get my rebate or just chalk it up to a lost cause?

View more comments (5)
Lowes Rebate
Cons
  • Your website
Rebate
Loss

Lowes - Scam at Lowe's Home Improvement located at Gulfgate CenterMall

Remodel to be completed for spring and summer showings. Incorrect measurements by Lowe's Home Improvement causing huge loss. Cabinet fiasco causes owner huge loss in $2,200,000+ vacant home for sale in Houston River Oaks. Jan, 30 2017 - A cabinet order was placed and paid for on January 30, 2017. We were told delivery should be within 30 days approximately. Feb 28,2017- The first delivery was on February 28 but many of the cabinets were incorrect due to inaccurate measurement being taken by the person authorized. April 4,2017- These units were reordered and arrived on April 4, 2017. Some of this order was also incorrect. May 9,2017 - another order was placed and arrived on May 9,2017. March 8,2017-Installation dates were on Mach 8, 2017 by Lowe’s. April 10,2017-The Feb 28, 2017 reorder were installed on April 10th by Lowe’s. May 12, 2017- The May 9,2017 reorder were installed on May 12th by Lowe’s. This house was listed for sale and was not able to show for 3 months during the entire period of 3 weeks in March, and all of April and to May 12, 2017. This is a 6.5 bedroom 6.5 baths house set to sell for back to school. http://thelowesscam.net/
Lowes Cabinet Replacement Estimate
Problem with delivery

Lowes - Greeting lady looked mean

1.5
I came to Pearland lowes and a greeter named Becky looked very mean. She did not smile and did not do her job right as a greeter. She did not greet anyone as I stood there and observed her. When I came to pick up an online order, it was not there. The lady was slow and dont even care about customers waiting online. I feel the quality of service is going down.

Here's some service: Go *** yourself. Nobody owes you a smile.

She's there to point you in the direction of whatever cheapy-made *** you are there to buy.

Your online order wasn't ready because nobody has time to gather your ***. Stop being so lazy and get your own crap.

@Mean Lady

Watch out now!!! You'll be accused for working for Lowes.

To the OP, if you want that good old time, make you feel like you're really something, everyone knows your name(and probably hates you) then go to a local hardware store and not some big box store.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Customer Care

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Poor customer service

This letter is regarding uncalled for treatment received Sunday, November 19, 2017 at Lowes, 1000 West Arbrook, Arlington TX. Attempting to pick up shower doors (purchased Thursday November 16), customer service employee stated shower doors were picked up by me on day of purchase. Despite my repeated attempts of explanation that my shower doors were in a box with my name written on the box and it was placed in "back" by the sales person. Explanation was ignored by employee! The situation escalated with continual questions as to when, where and time of purchase, already noted on sales receipt. Asking why locating the box was taking so long I was informed employees were viewing video of day of purchase. One hour later, attempting to locate employee unsuccessfully, a "supervisor “appeared apologizing for misunderstanding, stating "I'm so sorry the box is in the back with your name written on it". I replied, "thank you for making me feel so guilty for something I didn't do" Excuse provided, employee ringing up sale had not noted package to be picked up later. As a 79-year-old lady, the situation was extremely stressful being questioned by a young employee who was doubting my integrity. I’ve made attempts to contact the store manager unsuccessfully. In the future I will not return to Lowes for material I need to update my home.

Nobody cares how old you are, dumb ***. It has nothing to do with employees being young. They were just doing their job so they don't get fired for letting *** walk out the door without verifying that it's been paid for.

Lowes Pick Up Service
Cons
  • Being harassed
  • Aphaty towards the client
Tags
  • Dismissive To Customers

Lowes always makes sure of the lowest price

I have seen where Home Depot did have the lowest price. Lowes matched plus 10% more. I just bought our new cabinets for our house. They had the best price then gave me my 10 % military then gave me a 10% rebate gift card. WOW. The list goes on. I Love Lowes
Product
Cabinet
Fair pricing

Lowes - Swiftlock joints come apart

Lowes - Swiftlock joints come apart
Started installing the product and the joints just won’t stay together. What a waste of time and money. The ends won’t snap togeter either. I’ve followed the directions but the joints keep coming apart. The floor is undafe to walk on becauseof this separation. I watched youtube videos and even tried duct taping the boards together as I worked. I also placed unopened boxes on the finished floor to hold the boards together but that didn’t work either. Terrible product. Lowes won’t take the product back as it’s past the 90 day return period. Should have purchased at HomeDepot at least they stand behind defective products. I’m out $435.
Product
Wood Flooring
Pros
  • Flooring looked pretty
Cons
  • Very low poor quality of laminated flooring
  • Doesnt lay flat
Bad quality
Loss
Full refund
Tags
  • Floor Popup Disaster

Lowes - Washing machine not delivered

3.5
Ordered a new washing machine online with lowes on thanksgiving 2017. Was informed it would be delivered on Saturday November 25. After not hearing from the company that would be delivering the washing machine i called lowes and they said it was not in the system. Upon further checking they found it in the system and said it would have to wait until Sunday November 26 for delivery. Not happy at all.

You placed an order online on a day the stores are closed. It's a little hard for the store to get an appliance and loaded on a truck for next day delivery when there is no one there. You should have been smart enough to consider this and should have contacted the store Friday morning to confirm delivery.

Oh, wow, a whole extra weekend day.

Major felony.

Really set you back.

I'm glad you don't have the job I held for 35 years ; material expeditor for a large manufacturing company ; hundreds of items daily from dozens of sources.

And all before the internet.

You people now are so spoiled by instant gratification that you don't understand the realities of commerce. Sit glued to your screen and expect the world to revolve faster won't work. Sympathy Level = 0

@William

Lol. That's why there is competition.

Customer is always right? Home Depot is so much more accommodating.

But professionals buy at real supply houses.

You sound like a *** and have no respect for the people that buy and put food on your table.

@Trump

"Lol.That's why there is competition."

LOL... It doesn't matter if you're stupid at Home Depot or Lowes, you're still a moron.

"put food on your table"

Oh thank you old great father for shaking crumbs from your table clothe to the peasants below.

You pretty much sound like a turkey who peaked in high school, has no one that really cares for them, is the person everyone invites to events but hope they don't show.

No REAL man or woman would live vicariously through trump or anyone else. So sorry that the only way you can feel like you're someone is to try and stomp on people who are actually at the same level as you.

Perhaps if you spent more time figuring out a way to please your mate mentally and physically so they don't stray while staying for other reasons than love you would once again be happy. Check with your doctor to see if your heart is strong enough first.

View more comments (3)
Lowes Shipping Service
Problem with delivery

Lowes in Warwick, Rhode Island - No help

No one showed up for work they can not help me pull up a on file account they are not paying attention to me I've been standing here for 35 minutes this place sucks bad management
Lowes Customer Care