Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Oneonta, New York - Delivery service a joke

Was given 8:00 am delivery time only to have it changed to 3:30-5:30. Spoke with manager about getting earlier time due to family plans so she changes it to 2:00-4:00. Now changed from 3:30-5:30. So much for my plans. Sick of hassle I get to just get what I paid for delivered. I will no longer do business with them. Do not go here unless u want a hassle. Thank you lowes for screwing up important plans. They do not care for their customers...only their money.
Lowes Delivery Service
Problem with delivery

Lowes - *** Lowe's Credit Card.

Paid a minimum payment on October 27, when it was due. Paid off the entire balance on November 2nd. Was billed an $89.23 interest charge on November 3rd. {{Redacted}} I AM NEVER SHOPPING AT LOWE'S AGAIN.

Where do you plan on shopping that it will be any different? If you don't pay the full balance by the due date, which you didn't, you owe the interest.

Look like you are the one that doesn't think you need to hold up your end of the deal. I'm sure they won't miss you and your attitude.

they did nothing wrong. Interest is due for October since you didnt pay in full. All cards work the same

Product
Lowes Credit Card
Problems with payment

Lowes in Clearwater, Florida - Lowe's doesn't care about their Customers

1.4
In 2014 I purchased a Washer, Dryer, and Refrigerator. From day #1 there were issues because no one could figure out how to reverse the doors on the refrigerator. I finally ended up with a Whirlpool (my second) which I did not want but after three tries at delivery I was over it. In March of 2017 this unit just quit, leaking water from the freezer and running constantly. I swore I wouldn't go back to Lowes but I was assured by one of the Ladies that they would take care of me. From day #1 the ice maker sounded like a machine gun going off when it filled with water. They changed it, it still sounds like a machine gun and it leaks. I purchased an extended warranty, what a JOKE! They are called "Class Appliance" what a Joke that is, Class Not! I took a Friday off from work and what a waste of time. Bottom line, nothing was resolved, the ice maker still has not been repaired and the unit runs almost 24/7 (which I was told was normal and confirmed by Fridgedare.) I also purchased five solid bi-fold doors, when I went to pick them up the Gentleman who brought them to the delivery door was not Happy. I am 64 years old women, not that I am in bad shape but when I asked him if he who was going to help me, he Barked "Find someone outside." I had three of the five in my car when an employee walked by looked at me and kept walking. After asking him if there was no one to help a women at Lowes, he ended up helping me with the last two. I am so over LOWES, I will shout it from the highest mountain that no one should shop there, especially a women. Oh, be very concerned if you live in the Clearwater/Tampa, Florida area and buy an extended warranty with Class Appliance (what a joke).

Lowe's has done much much worse then just not standing behind their products that they sell, and honestly they will just take the money and run. There is a big story right now brewing with how Lowe's Destroyed A West Virginia Man's home leaving him homeless!

The man's mom hired Lowe's to put a new roof on his childhood home and leaked many times throughout the first year until the Warranty ended. Over the years the home has become much worse to the point in which now there is black mold in the home, Lowe's is not playing nice at all.

Here is the Story! https://youtu.be/3UY7X4HZyBQ

How can you be mad at Lowe's? They didn't manufacture it.

And the warranty? They have nothing to do with the warranty other than they are the retailer of the warranty. Just like the fridge.

Your anger should be directed at the fridge manufacturer and the company that issued you a bogus warranty. (they ALL are btw.)

" I swore I wouldn't go back to Lowes "

And you expected them to help you after saying that ?

I'm almost exactly your age, so I'm tired and pessimistic about a lot of things.

I also have chronic health issues that will never go away.

I promise you : I would never do a single thing for anyone who called me on the phone with an attitude like that.

You should know by now that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

View more comments (2)
Product
Whirlpool Refrigerator
Cons
  • Angry
  • Read what i wrote
Reason of review
Both Poor customer service and poor quality.
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes in Danbury, Connecticut - Customer service

4.8
My husband and I were in the market for some Halloween yard decor, We found two items we really liked, Unfortuately they were floor models but your associates were more then willing to help us get them down and in a box. One associate in particular went above and beyond. Maureen Kuron brought over the lift because this hugh dragon was on the top shelp.She couldnt reach it still so she asked one of the male associates to try and he did however he couldnt reach it either. She then went and got the stairs and climbed up them to cut the tyes to bring it down as about 5 or 6 male associates decided to stand below and watch. Then she got the tyes cut and Bam!!! All the male associates disappeared like magic. This peitite woman had to drag this very large dragon down by herself at which time another female associate came over to offer her help. Not trying to say its not her job to do what she did however just wanted to say it would not have hurt for one of the men to do what she did by herself.So I wanted to send out a very big Thank you to Maureen and hopefully they appreciatye you as a valued associate.
Lowes Sales Representative
Pros
  • Customer service was amazing during purchase
  • Customer service maureen went above and beyond
Good customer service

Lowes in Millville, New Jersey - Exchanging measuring tapes

4.2
Went to Lowe’s to exchange 2 tapes on 25 and the 35 foot they said they no longer carry them so I couldn’t exchange them

Did you have a receipt? Were they new or had they been used?

The manufacturers have cracked down on what stores can take back under warranty. Far too many people were abusing warranties on tape measurers. Warranties cover defects not damage. You'd be surprised at how many people would tear a tape or rip the tip off and want to "exchange it" as a defect.

A torn tape is not defective.

It has been abused and damaged. If it's damaged, it's time to buy a new one.

Lowes Customer Care
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Lowes - Kitchen design

3.0
I went to the three Lowe’s nearest to me in order to obtain a “ body” for a kitchen design, they either had no one there or someone on training, I opted to go to the store furthest away because there where 3 designers on hand Whitehall pa. The woman was helpful, but1- couldn’t pull up destines for previous kitchens done my Lowe’s from other locations,( frustrating)I went back 3 days later to make an adjustment, ,my designer wasn’t in, the designer in that day wouldn’t touch her design, told me to come back when she was in the next day but she was booked. Seems to me that the work process needs to change. does Lowe’s really want to sell kitchens???

The designers I worked with at Lowes for both my kitchen installs are great but the installers are terrible. They do not follow the design, they do not review the design, the tell the customer what they are going to do regarding details of the design that I and the designer discussed and planned for.

Numerous mistakes, sloppy work, nails sticking out cutting me, project never completed. They installed the kitchen ten years ago but never put in the last trim pieces to this day. I was extremely hesitant to have them do the reinstall after the Harvey flooding but figured it would be easy since the same installer already did it before. Still not finished and the installation took place before Halloween.

It is now Dec 26. Managers ignore me. Parts ordered twice are still not in. After 8200 dollars I still have a kitchen and bathroom mess that is incomplete and not going to be addressed anytime soon in spite of speaking to installation manager and store manager...............................The list of mistakes is huge.

Panels not aligned, drawer recessed from trim even tho it is an exact replica of what was there before than he installed.

One large drawer came off the hinges when I pulled it open the first time!! I had to fix it and numerous other things!

No, kitchen designs don't transfer from one location to another, not just at Lowes. As I am sure you are aware, a lot of time is spent designing a kitchen.

Why would one location want to spend the time and money to design a kitchen to have you go buy it elsewhere? It's always best if you work with the same designer from start to finish. The initial drawing takes the most time and a lot of questions are asked of you ion the initial design. Why would you want someone that isn't familiar with what you want in your kitchen jumping in and making changes?

Either they miss some things you had wanted, or will need to spend extra time asking a lot of the questions your initial designer already asked you.

Stick with one person and you will be more satisfied with your kitchen. A kitchen is a big project and to be done properly shouldn't be rushed.

Lowes Customer Care
Cons
  • Unwillingness to offer assistance
Poor customer service
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Bad advice
  • Kitchen Design

Lowes in Indian Harbour Beach, Florida - Horrible install office

4.0
Installed sales has been a disaster. Ordered one window December 2016. Here it is November and they still have not installed the proper window. To summarize: 1. Delay ordering due to staff vacations, no communication in install office. Months! 2. Window arrived to store but we were never notified. Weeks! 3. Contractor delay installation, never returned phone calls. 4. Installer arrived at dusk and installed window improperly. 5. New installer arrived a month later and laughed at previous contractor work. 6. Month Later new window installed 7. Failed inspection - Not tempered. 8. New window arrived a month later, no one called me and I had to track down installer to setup my own time. 9. New window was not obscured and still NOT tempered. 10. New window arrived and waiting on third installer to call me. NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH INSTALL OFFICE !
Lowes Window Installation
Cons
  • Never called
  • Lies and disrespect
  • No communication
Poor customer service
$5,000

Keys duplicate 2ea extra need and Lowes don't have blanck copies ???

I need to make two extra keys for storm door keys lock, I trying make keys copies Lowe's home Centers at 2801 South W.S. Young, Killeen Texas 76542. But do not have the storm door keys lock's blank keys to make extra keys. The key # 219 is one that I have for my Larson Storm door SINATURE CLASSIC # 758237, please if you can send two extra key either if they blacken. The Ace Hardware Store of Killeen TX the said that will make a keys copies if they get some blacken copies Account Number Username Invoice Number 1-2519256395

If the millwork department at Lowes won't order them from Larson for you, call Larson and order them from them. Posting here won't get you keys.

Huh?

What?

Lowes - DELIVERY SYSTEM

The current Lowes delivery system has major issues. Ordered items online and honestly expected a few days delay in intems being delivered ( area hit by Harvey). What I didn't expect was a delivery system trying to have parts of my order delivered from 3 differnt stores with on being over 50 miles. one at 45 miles and the closest is 25 miles from me. Then i have 4 different calls from the system telling me a time for the items to be delivered and no truck has shown up yet. the closest store had all the items except 2 in stock and I paid $108 for this system to waste my time and cost me money.
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • I like the selection and in store service
Cons
  • Delivery system is broken
Problem with delivery
Price reduction

Beware of using Lowes contractors.

I made the mistake of using a Lowe's plumbing contractor to install a whirlpool water softner. Lowes advertises $209. for basic installation. This price includes pick-up & delivery plus haul away of the old softener. However, the plumber was creative in coming up with additional charges of over $150. Including $50. for a plastic shut off valve. Never again will I use a Lowe's contractor for anything. Do yourself a favor and hire your own contractor.
Lowes Water Softener Installation