Filter by rating
City:
Product:

Lowes in Stow, Ohio - Fence installation

1.6
Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. The scheduling is a nightmare, customer service clueless, installation guys rude and unprofessional and the length of time till you actually get your fence is ridiculous. Top dollar for *** service. The supplies are still sitting in my driveway waiting to be installed, and the manager who assured me he'd take care of everything has to be called over and over again as they don't have voice mail when they are not avialable. I've made about 15 calls to Lowes trying to figure out what is going on and still have gotten now where. The only people worth anything are the sales guys that will charm you into that sale and credit approval. Don't fall for it, they suck
LegitimateAntelope938

I can understand your pain with the same store. I was promised a fence installation in Spring.

Fence finally installed July 1st. Lowes forgot to order the gate. It's now mid August and still no gate. They are holding me up from other projects I need to get done.

All I get are promises. Other customer.

projects are getting done and I keep being pushed to the back burner. Good luck!

Review
Cons
  • Installation people
fence installation

Lowes - Customer Care Review

3.4
Waited 2 hours for tile to be loaded first trip. I am back waiting for remainder of tile,we are going on 30 min already. Will keep my buisness at Home Depot from now on. I will travel the extra 3 miles or so. Complete lack of customer appreciation! Very sad!

Whats keeping you from loading your own tile? If time is so critical it seems like you would grab a cart load the tile and put it in your vehicle.

If you can get it out of your vehicle when you get home it sure seem like you could get it loaded at the store. Sounds like someone is a little bit lazy.

Ok dumb ***

1600 square feet on pallets in warehouse.

Don't think they would appreciate me taking their forklift .

Lol

***

@user78404211

Know the details before open g your mouth.

Easter

And you have only this to do with your time !

Yep someone IS lazy

@user78404211

Haven't seen a warehouse at a Lowes store in my part of the country. If this is the case you fail to mention if there are other customers waiting in front of you.

Are they busy helping other customers. There is usually more to the story than gets told.

@Anonymous

Stay on your side of the country .

You need to find something to do with your time ,

Not respond to things you know absolutely nothing about.

Go for a walk or plant some flowers!

Lol

Are you single?? Need a partner! Hope Trump makes you proud Dumb *** Texan

View more comments (5)

Lowes Customer Care Review

Ordered a Dewalt planer they said it would be in in a week. Called and said it was in. Showed up at store and it wasn't. Told it would be two more weeks! Asked for a refund and cancelled order. Wanted my money back but they screwed up my refund and generated a merchant card. Very upset! NEVER order anything from these idiots!
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Lowes - Plumbing Service Review

Advised by Lowe's employee to go to Home Depot. We just purchased a shower unit waited apprx.4wks for it to come in. Once we pick it up and were installing, we find that there was no plumbing for the drain I called Lowe's talked to a person in plumbing and he informed me that the instructions clearly state it doesnt come with plumbing drain. I said how are supposed to know this until we are already home and installing (which is an hour away from store). Then I advised him I previously bought a shower untit from home depot and it came with everything. And again how was I supposed to know this without before getting it home to install it . If someone from the store doesnt tell me when I ordered the unit. He suggested I just go back to home depot!!! So that is EXACTLY what we will do. DONE WITH LOWES!!! Leonard 219 866 6965

Faucets and drains usually don't come with sinks, tubs or showers. There are a variety of colors available for these fixtures and people buy them separately so they get the color they want. Your problem is that you assumed the drain would be included.

Not all installations use the same drain. So how can they out one in the box with the shower "unit"?

If you had bought a new install "kit" before it might have had a drain with it because as a new installation you could have used any drain. But if you are buying a shower stall to replace an existing one you would have to by the drain that works for with the existing plumbing, and how could they know that?

mrclean1723

I'm a retired contractor and I've never bought a bath tub or shower unit that included any plumbing parts....ever!! Did you read the instructions on the box before you took it home?

Did you see any plumbing parts in the display? the box on the outside tells you what it includes.

Why are you blaming someone else for your issue when it was your fault for not checking out the box and what was and was not included. it is not up to the sales person to instruct you on all of this, it is up to you, as the installer, to know or find out.

View more comments (2)

Lowes - Stanley Tools Tape Measure Review

1.7
I purchased a defective Stanley Fatmax from lowes. When I went back in I was told that I had to have a receipt in order for them to do any exchange. I was then told that if I had bought a Kobalt brand I could have just brought it back in and exchanged it since it has a lifetime warranty. I asked if they could look up the purchase with my credit card. They responded with yes but only if I knew the exact date I came in to purchased it. Even though this was just a $30 tape measure it goes to show the utter lack of customer service that this company shows to its patrons. I will never purchase another item from this company. I will purchask all my needs from online retailers like amazon who provide better support to customers.

What was the "defect"? Stanley has tightens their return policy as far too many people were retiring tapes they "damaged".

Tearing the end off a tape is not a defect, it is abuse. The stores and manufacturers shouldn't be responsible for consumer abuse.

@Anonymous

The company should sell something with a lifetime warranty if they can't warranty it for a lifetime. That's why people pay so much money for them, so that they buy it once and if it ever breaks they can take it back and get another one.

If they aren't going to honor thier past warrantys why in the world would anyone buy a Stanley brand tape measure? They might as well go to family Dollar store and get another brand. The only difference is that the guy who went to the dollar store knew that his one dollar tool was a throw away after breaking it. They guy who bought the Stanley thought he was prepaying for replacements up front.

Someone should sue Stanley over false advertising. I'll never even bother to look at a Stanley brand anything ever again. Why would they ever honor any of thier warranties on any of thier products, all they have to do apparently is sit and figure up every way thier tool can possibly break in the future and put out a paper showing information about how when they said warranty they meant you were paying up front for nothing. They should still have to honor thier tape measures that they sold before the "tightening of the belts *** paper" because that's how they advertised them.

That's the only reason anyone who bought one bought it for. Stan was the man, but not anymore.

I'm sorry but I think this is a new low for any company. Is this how Lowe's got its name

You don't need a receipt with Amazon?

View more comments (2)
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Dont go to Bellevue Lowes

I hate to give even a single star for their service. One of the worst. They were supposed to install a bath tub sliding door which I ordered in Feb. After 1 month they came with full shower sliding door which they couldnt install on top of the bath tub. Can you imagine, I paid $50 for some one to come in and do all the measurements? even after than they came with wrong product Then I had to go to the store and talk to manager and some useless guys to order a correct product. They ordered it and scheduled another installation. Guess what, on the install day, they didnt had the product yet. I went to the store again and had to talk to Manager and same useless guys and I had to reschedule it for 3rd time. Now today, the installer is waiting in the store and the install department is closed and the product is still not available though they have the product inside the store. I tried calling store and no one responded to me yet. Finally I had to cancel all my order. I will never go back to lowes and dont recommend this to any one. They really dont care about the customers and I will not be surprised if they ask what is Customer Surprise
$2000
Refund and compensation

Lowes in Arlington, Texas - Cabintes gone wrong

Long story short. We are trying to sell a second home. Contracted Lowes, paid 6K+. Nothing went right. Wrong cabinet on one wall, not level, part of them on the slab, the other end up on the tile. I had to level so i could put countertops back on. Can't install vent-a-hood, they drilled hole 4 inches off. It took literally 2 months of yelling to get someone in corporate to even start communicating. Promises of "so and so will be calling you by the end of the day". That has yet to happen. Customer service reps in store called my wife ***, so called store manager said "this is your problem" on numerous occasions. In the end, can't sell a house with missing cabinets, called names, but Lowes sure has no problem taking your money and making empty promises. The transaction started in December, took our money, and here we are, almost May, and still can't put the house on the market. I'll never buy a washer, screw, or set foot in Lowes ever again.
#1320485

Never use the big box stores contractors. They pay so little, you usually get inexperienced and/or incompetent installers.

Review
Cons
  • Called names by
  • Zero customer service
Reason of review
Most of the above.Poor cust service, horrible quality, missed delivery on numerous occasions, wrong items ordered.
Full refund

Lowes - Compalint on E.P.P.

This is a complaint for the E.P.P. Lowes sells during the purchase of any appliance. We purchased this plan with our $3000 Kitchen Aid oven from Lowes 2 years ago. Recently, we had a power surge and this burned out all of our appliances. We contacted E.P.P. and the service center came out 3 different times and replaced 2 boards. After they left, the oven was still not working. They wanted to return for a 4th trip to replace another board. I've had to take 3 days off work so far and the oven wasn't fixed. I call the company and spoke to a "Manager" names Andrew, who refused to provide any contact information so I can make a complaint. He stated his ID # was 1537495 and his supervisor was "Karen." Unfortunately, "Karen" does not accept phone calls from the public. I was furious to hear that a manager refused to speak to a unsatisfied costumer. "Andrew" refused to assist me any further and refused to forward my complaint to his supervisor. This is a horrible company, and I hope a supervisor actually reads this. I will be posting this in various other cites until my issue is resolved. As of today, we are still without an oven. We are very disappointed with the service and attitudes of the personnel at Lowe's E.P.P. service center.
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Resolved

Resolved: Lowes in Springfield, Missouri - Warranty rip offs

i bought a troy-bilt tiller and bought a warranty and they are not standing behind there warranty they sold me a tiller that didnt work and will not repair or replace the tiller they said that it didnt have oil in the tiller u have add oil to the gas and it had the oil/gas mixture in the tiller when i brought it to lowes to be repaired they riped me off over 200 dollaars and ripped me off on the warranty and the worker and the supervisor very rude and yelled at me say that we tore it up and said we didnt put oil and that we didnt put oil in it we put oil/and gas mixture in it do not buy any thing from lowes unless u want to be riped off and screwed

I've never seen a two stroke tiller.

Letitgo

OMG...I wish you would just type in English so I am able to understand what you are actually crying about!!

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • Rip off warranty
Warranty issue
Full refund

Avoid Lowes at all costs!

I purchased a wall oven from Lowes over the phone- the model was not available in any store. Every single thing about the transaction was a mess- from purchase through installation. The wrong installation kit was ordered, the installation cost was misrepresented at the point of sale, the installation scheduling was cumbersome and unsatisfactory. Even store and department managers are no help- not available, don't reply to email, don't follow up to fix problems. No one at Lowes seems to care about customer satisfaction, and one can't even get them on the phone without devoting hours listening to the phone ring and ring and ring. I will never, ever, do business with Lowes again.
Price reduction