Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Clarksville, Tennessee - Your people don't talk to each other and are really lost

i locked my key in my car near the fence display and trailers at Lowes on madison street in clarksville tn on friday 3/25/17 and went into the store and talked to the night manager about- would it be alright if i left in over night . the second key was to arrive in the monday mail and i would come and pick it up . she wrote it down and said it would be ok for no more than 3 days./ she did not ask me for my phone number the next mourning i got a call from my insurance co that they were towing my car i was able to catch the truck and got him to take it to my home.i feel like i was treated very *** and was shocked to see how bad business people really are at loews and l have purchased thousands of $ worth of building materials and will never believe a word they say and never buy again. home depot has always treated me much better james k hawkins 11;37 3/26/17.

I see spelling errors and a lack of punctuation in this complaint.

Have to be able to sell their *** to ppl that don't lock their Keyes in their car

Review
Cons
  • Poor service poorly planning and poor execution
  • I was told one thing and got a total other
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes - ARROGANT EMPLOYEE

When cheecking out at the Venice Fl LOWES STORE, I requested my validated war veteran)'s !0% discount, for a trivial bill. The clerk called a floor manager, since she was new.. The floor manager said that LOWES did not give veteran's discounts, and when he saw the look on my face he recounted and said LOWES only gives veterans discounts on vetarans day. Hard to accept, since I have been shopping at both Lowes and Home Depot in Venice for the past 10 years, and getting my vet's discount. What I found to be offensive was this man's arrogant assertion of authority over something he obvously was uninformed DN Venice March 23, 2017

I wouldn't take it too seriously mate, all their associates are arrogant.

Why should you get a discount, OP?

Why not just offer the best prices to everyone without needing to give a discount, period?

Why should you get a discount, OP?

What about everyone else who shops there?

Should they get a discount as well?

What about other hard working individuals?

Why only Veterans?

Why not just offer the best prices to everyone without the need of a discount?

Bout time Lowes jumps on, what makes your fighting any more dangerous than a cop in Chicago or a firefighter that runs into the burning building as you're running out? What makes a recruiter that sits behind a desk more special than any other average Joe that probably spends more money at these stores than you do? If you can really look at someone in the face and say that the biggest thing that you were looking for in your stint in the military was a discount at the local hardware store then your priorities are *** up and I can't see how you served anyone when everything is about you you you.

View more comments (3)
Apology from LOWES, ands assurances

Lowes - Obstructive non customer service oriented cashier

A small simple purchase of just a few gardening items became an unpleasant experience leaving me feeling emotionally drained when I finally checked out and left the store. Too bad because my local Lowe's has such a beautiful uplifting peaceful garden department and always lovely helpful staff with great vibes. I love going there. But this time I was unfortunate to be on the receiving end of a cashiers negativity. I didn't go shopping to be subjected to a BS obstructive attitude in the check out process. The basic issue was over a plant on the discounted plant rack stand. This is very popuar at my local Lowes because it gives gardeners an opportunity to purchase damaged plants at a reduced price and rejuvenate them, The two of the same variety I picked out didn't have individual price tags on them. Not every single plant did but it was obvious they came from the rescue plant rack because there were about a dozen of the same plant and some with a tag reading marked down to $2.24. Another clue that the plants were indeed from the rescue rack was their condition, some brown leaves and leaf and bloom drooping. The cashier refused to honor the discount price. Okay fine, I get that. Perhaps she is not allowed to if they are not individually marked. But what I don't get is that as far as she was concerned that was that, she planned to charge full price or I guess just not sell them to me. I say that because she made absolutely zero effort to resolve the problem. It felt very much as though she just couldn't be bothered or was having a bad day and intentionally chose to be obstructive to my ability to purchase those rescue plants at all. I've never experienced a cashier in any store not showing initiative and customer care to get a price check when needed. eg. call a manager or something. I also feel she was obstructive to Lowes as well because surely Lowes wants gardeners to purchase those wilted plants asap - win/win for all. First I offered to show the cashier the plants on the rescue rack so that she could verify the price herself - not interested. Next I tried going back too the rescue rack and brought another one of the same plant showing a tag for her to see - no response. Finally I went inside the store to the service desk and stood in line, explained what the price was and that staff member efficiently resolved the issue and marked the price on the plants. I then went back to the garden center to check out. The cashier seemed again very put out to have to sell these rescue plants to a customer and shrugged her shoulders. No apology for me having to go and find help myself to straighten it out and use up a lot more of my time than necessary rather than her offering to get a price check and an efficient resolution herself. It was the most bizarre experience. No shopper wants to be on the brunt of a worker's negativity . The attitude and my time wasted was all so unnecessary. I know from now on when I buy plants at Lowes as I frequently do I will NOT again subject myself to that cashier's check out line. I will pay inside instead if she is on duty. Put it this way, we all of us have stress in life - please don't take it out on the customer. Kind service goes a long way and represents your employer well.

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape. Most of the Lowe's associates I've ever encountered are disengaged.

Review
Pros
  • Garden center

Lowes - Customer Care Review

I was shopping for marble tile ... I asked the floor manager for assistance i and my mother were completely ignored...we sat down for 20 minutes while said manager took several phone calls and then a customer in front of us. Meanwhile another worker threw a carpet cutter past our faces as we sat at the table . Didn't ask if we needed help not to mention my two year old was also there at the table ...,The store is deplorable they,have no manners they weren't helpful,and I felt attacked. I will never go in there again
Poor customer service

Lowes is a scam for all installs this is for a fence review.

The Lowes sales guy promised me a certain date, straight install, proper clean up by Lowes gear wearing employees. Wrong they show up cursing yelling blocking my road. Told me to move my *** car while saying other nice words. So they were loud rude took many breaks and were complaining the rains coming we most likely cant finish while taking so many breaks, So they worked a total of maybe 2 hrs. There are so many things they did that day here are a few . They installed my fence gates so far off my house, installed it with huge gaps, had no survey installed in not on my property line 9 inches short.Latches weren't working, the fence had to be repaired several times cause the gates were falling down and post sinking. They left so much debris and my son 2 years old was playing with all the glass they dug up and left behind. So I contact corporate they blew me off for some time then after 40 or so calls I go them to make the gates better . They told me I had no choice but for the same yahoos to come out . They came and weeks later the latches werent working again and the fence gates were not opening cause they never re enforced the post or made them level . Now after 60 -70 phone calls and emails they finally get a few other guys to come out and they did a ok job coulda been a little better they also left huge gaps on the gates. I went through almost 100 emails and was over charged compared to other estimates I had before I hired Lowes thinking they would be the best I was wrong. The people at the Lowes store were rude also . They gave me 600 off a fence and made me sign a waiver but then the fence needed work right after so they tried to say hey you signed off on the fence, I really hate this company . I want more money off cause it took 6 months 70 phone calls and a hundred emails. My time and was overcharged to begin with . I have received no officially apology. Lowes needs to realize I paid for a product and signed a contract that wasnt done in a timely fashion. I owe thousand on a install that has cost me my time and treated like ***. I want more MOney back . DONT USE LOWES . Google the issues people have had they are no good. They hire 3rd party unskilled people.

Hmmm - reminds me of my install from Lowe's fence. I was quoted $1100 ended up costing $1600.

Quoted November install - got it mid December. Now they call to followup daily and I don't answer lol.

@Anonymous

Thieves . Car salesman pitch then you don't matter after they have you sign off

Review
Cons
  • Lack of professionalism
Reason of review
all of the above just about
Price reduction

Lowes in Troy, Alabama - Delivery of fridge

I purchased a fridge on Monday afternoon March 21, 2017..... I was told they would call and set up a delivery time. I made it clear I would not be home on Tuesday because of work they called and I returned the call talked with four people at Lowe's with out getting my answer for a delivery ... I have removed food now ruined -- I have called two OR THREE TIMES SINCE TWO OCLOCK Wednesday I HAVE NO RESULTS THEN I CALL HOME OFFICE IT TOOK FOREVER FOR HER TO FIND OUT ANYTHING SO NOW I AM WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO CALLL AND TELL ME WHEN THEY WILL DELIVER... The lady at Lowes in Troy, said delivery between five and seven, I have been in retail many years Lowes needs to get a complete new crew and someone needs to teach them customer service because they have none!!!

sounds about right for Lowe's.

Review
Cons
  • Employees very rude even management
Order processing issue
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes Customer Care Review

1.2
Unprofessional management from (Mr.(woody) and bad customer service from (Mr.Ryan)
Poor customer service

Lowes in Woodmere, New York - Complaint about a manager his name is Mr. Woody branch 253-01Rockaway Blvd Rosedale, NY 11422

Dear Sir/Madam, Actually, to work for one of the biggest brand names in the Market as Lowes suppose to be an honored and must make sure the clients are always happy and satisfied with the service because the challenging in the Market is very touch nowadays. I'm one of the clients had a very bad experience with Lowes and will never ever deal or purchase any products anymore even it is for free. I will deal from now an later one with HomeDepot because it is very important to deal with professionals and not *** service. The reason of this complaint bout this manager (Mr. Woody). He is unprofessional and does not deserve to be a manager. I placed an order for a stand shower on 03/03/2017. I received an email that will arrive to the store on 03/14/2017 for pick up. I find Mr. Ryan is calling me on 03/13/2017 to inform me the vendor has a delay schedule and will be unable to deliver the stand shower on 03/14/2017!!! i said you are call me on 13th and i suppose to stop by tomorrow to pick up my product. The harm I got from the UN-experienced, careless and unprofessional of customer service of Mr. Ryan and management of Mr. Woody as follows: 1- Licensed contractor will demolish the whole Bathroom and will cost me $7,000 i paid him in advance $4,000. The agreement that will start on 03/16/2017 which never happened because the stand shower will not arrived to the store! 2- when i inform the Contractor that he can not start on 03/16/2017 he rescheduled me the first week on September because he is booked! and of course the $4,000 will stay with him 3- I canceled the Hotel reservation since i booked 8 days in a hotel till he finishes. 4- I am leaving the country on vacation 03/28/2017. everything was messed up because there is no coordination from lowes management with the vendor who deals with at a Daily base. if you as Lowes are unprofessional don't expect to deal with a professional vendors. I'm very upset with my bad experience and if no one who cares about Lowes reputation I will cancel my order and I will go to HomeDepot and i will contact the Media , channel 4 and channel 7 to give them a clear picture about my experience with Lowes and pretty sure they will take it from there. My name is Ayman Antoun you can reach me at (718)3950890

An experienced Kitchen & Bath contractor will not begin a full remodel until all materials are on site and inspected for fit and

possibility of any damage on your product. Just an unfortunate situation.

The store doesn't have control over shipping and/freight in most cases.

Relax!

What kind of a fool are you? Most people would appreciate the fact that the store notified you there would be a delay in their order.

Lowes does not manufacturer the shower and can only give you expected delivery dates based on the information they are provided by the manufacturer. I don't know what you expect the store to do. If it isn't an item they have, they can't magically make one appear for you.

Whenever you are working on a project and delivery dates are critical buy a stock item that is in the store. Don't bad mouth a manger because he can't provide things that he realistically can't.

Ayman Antoun :

You do realize that anyone reading this complaint, and it very well be someone who DOES NOT work at Lowes, now has your telephone number, and that person can call you?

Why would you leave your personal phone number on a website that anyone can use?

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Late delivery
  • Unprofessional management
Order processing issue
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Dismissive To Customers

Lowes - Customer Care Review

2.2
I have been a loyal charge customer at Lowes since 2005 , have always paid on time one paid down to zero balance on large purchases , went to make purchase recently and was denied credit , they could not explain why . I still made the purchase I was there for , wish I had not , will not shop at Lowes again, loyalty and paying on time on with thousands of dollars of purchase over the years does not mean Lowes values you as customer. Advise , go to another large retailer

It won't be any different if you go to another large retailer. No large retailer extends credit to the consumer.

The credit card you carry with the store name on it is not issued by the store busby one of the large companies that deal in credit. You should be blaming the company that issued your card, not Lowes.

It is not Lowes who denied your credit. It is the bank that finances the credit card.

Synchrony Financial is the ones who are to blame.

The store should have called the credit center and put you on the phone with them. Lowe's has no power when it comes to credit.

Lowes in Lewistown, Pennsylvania - Customer Service/Repair Center

The customer service center is a joke!! I bought a Frigidaire refrigerator 6 months ago and the finish is coming off the front of it. The customer service rep told me it's cosmetic and not covered. I asked her how can that be?? It's a defect, not cosmetic!! Then, she proceeded to tell me that I can have a tech look at it, but I would probably be charged for a service call!!! I find this ridiculous. Lowe's does NOT stand by what they sell, nor do their companies. I think Lowe's get a poor quality of products and then the consumer is left to foot the bill when things go wrong. I'm done getting anything more at Lowe's.

Read your warranty. Lowe's to start with is very up front about warranty.

You get a 30 day no questions asked return on major appliances due to defect. You get 7 days if you simply do not like the product. Anything above and beyond the 30 days goes back to the manufacturer. You may not like that but how can you expect a retailer to be held responsible for a manufacturers warranty.

Would you take a 6 month old car back to a dealer and expect them to pay for a paint job? No you would not you would take it to them and they would submit a warranty claim against the maker. You think because you buy something at Lowe's they have to cover a problem six months after purchase?

Then you get on line and squeak like a rat stuck in a trap because you are too *** to read the warranty book? You should be banned from buying anything.

Review
Pros
  • Price
Cons
  • Quality of the product
Damaged or defective