Lewes, DE 19958, USA

Lowes was to deliver our new refrigerator on a certain date (we have the notice). We drove 150 miles to be at our beach house to accept delivery.

Lowes did not arrive that day. I called Lowes and they said it would be delivered the next weekend. Again, we drove the same trip and Lowes did not deliver the refrigerator. They again said it would be delivered the next Saturday, which did not happen.

Again, I called Lowes and they promised that the refrigerator would be delivered on Sunday. Finally, the refrigerator was delivered. After asking for a discount because of many hours of missed work, we were given a $300 refund. My costs of lost work in waiting for this refrigerator cost me well over $1,500.

The refrigerator cost $2,000. Take the $300 refund, and it cost me $1,700.

Add the $1.500 from lost wages, and the refrigerator ended up costing me $3,200. How is this called good service?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver on promised 30% refund.

Comments

#1512074

Why did you miss so many hours of work? You should have scheduled delivery for a day you weren't working.