115 Wenlock Rd, Matamoras, PA 18336, USA
3.2
Layout of Store

I ordered kitchen cabinets and granite counters on May 30th. I picked out the granite around the 2nd week in June.

They came to make the template the week after. Lowe's called me the next day to say the price would be over $700 more than I paid. I asked why and he said the template came out different than what we ordered. The Lowe’s associate did all of the design and measurements so there was no reason for it to be off, I purchased the entire kitchen plus cabinets at the same time.

I got everything through Lowe's and I had nothing to do with measuring or set up. I even brought my contractor in to talk to the designer. I told them it wasn't my fault they made a mistake, it went on what you designed and if she measured wrong that didn't have anything to do with me. I ordered them because they were affordable and now he was saying they were going to cost 33% MORE than I was told!!

That's a HUGE mistake and difference in price. So he said he would talk to a manager and get back to me. I heard nothing for a week so I call back. They decide to have a new template done.

Fine but I'm not paying. Then I heard nothing else for a week. I call again last Friday and the manager was familiar with the problem and said she would call the fabricators and have us rushed because I have no kitchen and I've been doing dishes in my BATHTUB. The fabricators call today and said she can't get us in til the end of NEXT WEEK!!

this has been the most horrible experience I've had during my renovation. I have two kids home, we eat out almost every night because we can't wash dishes and have no running water except in the bathroom and it's going to be a MONTH living like this. It's costing me a fortune not to mention the stress two months after I paid all I keep hearing is next week, next week. I have called & texted SO MANY TIMES.

This is INSANE!!!!!! Someone DO SOMETHING

Review about: Cabinet.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments