Verified Reviewer

2.6

Purchased a John Deer E 110 riding mower in May of 2020. Had a $200.00 rebate if info was received by June 5th at rebate center.

Sent in electronically. Received confirmation from rebate center on May 29th 2020. It stated allow 6- 8 weeks.. After 8 weeks had not heard anything.

Made call to rebate center and was told to allow an additional month for processing due to a change in rebate center processor. Found out it was in South America. It is now Sept 21st. Made another call and was told same candid response as other calls which stated they needed another 2 weeks.

Have made 5 calls and receive same response each time. Called Lowes customer service and was told nothing they could do for me except I had to contact rebate center myself. I think Lowes offers these rebates to get your business and has no intention on honoring them.

Fraudulent advertising. Buy from Menards if you have one in your area, better prices and prompt rebates.

User's recommendation: Do not by from Lowes based on rebates.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments