2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought this on 4/11 used 3 times stopped going forward or reverse .

When I purched it they told me that I had 90 days to return it . I called and told them I was bringing it back .

they said NO that it had been over 30 days .

I am ticked off at lowes . USED IT 3-4 TIMES !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

GapingChowChow

The point is the young lady told me I had ninety days . I know now about the 30 day Return. When you spend alot for a mower you think you would get a good mower ..

to GapingChowChow #1510791

Anytime you are making a purchase and are concerned about a warranty or store policy, ask to see the written version. Never take a salespersons word. They may be trying to make a sale or just don't fully understand the policy themselves.

to GapingChowChow #1517060

Warranty policy is written right on the receipt. After 30 days it is covered by the manufacturer.

Have you bothered reading their return policy? Mowers in like new condition can be returned within 30 days.

If you have used it, it isn't in like new condition. The mower should be under warranty. The warranty on power equipment covers repair, not replacement. Although it is frustrating, take it to a service center and get it repaired under warranty.

Just a tip, see if you can find a local service center rather than taking it to Lowes. They don't do on-site repairs and will ship it to a service center which just adds to the time you are without the mower.