Wytheville, Virginia

I purchased an extended warranty plan through lowes. My mower broke when it was almost 2 years old.

I called over 3 weeks ago to have it fixed and they have set me up with 2 different companies to have it fixed. I ended up having to call the shops because I didn't hear anything from them and when I did they said they weren't taking any more customers. I called Lowes again today and they said they'll call me back in two days. Two days here, two days there and I'm at the same place I was 3 weeks ago.

Ughhh so frustrating! This warranty plan is useless!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Warranty.

Comments

Extended Warranties or Repair plans are considered 100% profit to any major retail store. They also do not start working until the manufacture warranty has ended. As for as getting something repair that depends on the repair shop doing the repairs many of them are major backed up and it can takes weeks to months to have something fixed.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States #652187

Extended warranties are just free money to box stores, especially Lowes. Don't buy them.