Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Return issues @ Lowes Janzten Beach

Lowes is really horrible about returns, sometimes even with reciepts. They love to sell product but do not like to handle returns..I have had nothing but trouble each and everytime I have needed to return anything, customer service is horrible. I have been told I had made bunches of returns, which was not true, I asked when the last return was made, I knew I hadn't returned anything for at least 6 months & they couldn't tell me dates or any details. I have made bunches of purchases but not bunches of returns. I will no longer be purchasing anything at Lowes only Home Depot
Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Attitude or customer service
  • Service
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes Manager Review

2.2
I had a run in with the manager he offered no help ,just smart remarks . I will never go to chambersburg lowes , shippensburg lowes thanks me for my business.THANKS ALOT SALT AN PEPPER HAIR MANAGER STEVE!!!!!!
Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Evans, Georgia: Bad customer Service they cannot speak english

I have been with Lowe's forever and have never had problems on making payments thru my bank. Now they changed their billing address and I quickly got a couple months behind, no big deal I will just pay it and change the address. But one problem because I was behind on payments their customer service from India or some Foreign country keeps calling wanting a payment now. Are you serious Low's can not hire people that speak ENGLISH that's the problem you are arguing with someone that you ca not understand what a bunch of idiots they are the same as AT&T the same thing happened there as well. I am closing this account

just look out all their installer are going to be same way.they are getting read of all small guys that speak english loosing are jobs after 15 to20 years. 150% serves no bad jobs. so lowes sucks.

Wrong company. A bank owns and operates the card, not Lowes. You were made aware of this when you signed up for the card, but like all consumers you only hear what you want to hear.

Why are you complaining about Lowes. Lowes does not own your credit account.

You have an account with a credit company that issues a card with Lowes name on it. You should be complaining about them, not Lowes.

View more comments (2)
Problems with payment

LOWES CREDIT CARD FOR QUEBEKERS: NO THANK YOU

1.3
Lowes credit card has been issued to me last year and I try to use today (for the first time) to purchase items that are available online only. I called Lowes to order the items and gave the representative my address and told him that I would use my Lowes credit card. Guess what.... you cannot use your Lowes credit card for online purchases if your are a Quebec resident. As I found this situation ridiculous and frustrating I wanted to understand what their policy is! so I called the Lowes and they told me that thy understand my frustration but there is nothing they can do. they cannot give me what is the rationale for the different treatment for the quebec residents! now guess what I am going to do with this credit card!!!!

Put it where the sun does not shine?

Review
Cons
  • Customer service received
  • Poor customer service

Refrigerator Review

Dented refrigerator and stove. Sent back. Took 2 months to get refund. Never again.
Bad quality

Lowes sucks ! False advertising saved by disclaimers.

1.4
Lowes sucks ! False advertising saved by disclaimers.
Lowes sucks! I orderd and paid for two 55 packs of osb and two sliding doors online. I drove an hour to the nearest lowes and they wouldn't give me the osb becuase it was a false advertised price. I waited a week and they finally called to say they have disclaimers and wont honor their mistake. The executive services were rude and pretty much just said go to ***. They had the false price listed for over a week and kept ignoring my call till the day they finally fixed it...... I will do all my bimusiness at home depot.

did you make the Lowes you travel to the store you attempted to pick up materials, were you in a different state looking at the LOWES >COM add?.I am surprise if the way you acted is anything like the way you wrote your complaint, Home depot is looking for folks just like you.

Review
Cons
  • Rude executive associate
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes review in Apple Valley, California: Lowe's at it's Iowest/Claim#301422016250/May 16, 2014

My left shoulder and left arm were injured at the check out counter at the local Apple Valley, CA Lowe's Store. The left shoulder, that took the brunt of the falling box, never feels free of pain and prohibits some of my former range of motion. I haven't been able to fully exercise or swing a golf club, which I could do before my accident at Lowe's. My insurance claims adjuster has been dragging her feet with my claim and realizes I am still in a lot of pain. The initial blow from the falling box onto my shoulder has never completely healed, after 8 months, and still bleeds after showering. The adjuster knows my lack of confidence in attorneys and has made settlement offers of $1200 and $2500 which is ridiculous. Please help my situation. Thank you! Suffering in Apple Valley

"I haven't been able to swing a golf club,which I could do before my accident at Lowe's."

this says it all, 'SCAM'

I work at Lowes in New York and I can honestly say that out safety officer makes sure boxes aren't hanging over shelves they must be put up and are only allowed to the edge of the shelf. But I don't understand how you would be injured near the register because every Lowes iI have seen they are no shelf's near them.

I'm not defending them just cause I work there.

Because I know of a person that used the employee ladder with the chain across and fell then sued the store. And he won which is sad it just seems very fishy to me

Where exactly would a box fall from at a check out counter? Sounds bogus to me.

View more comments (2)
Review
Cons
  • Lack of response
  • Attitude or customer service
  • Poor customer service
Injury in store
$20000

Lowes review in Commack, New York: Just can't make this up.

I could never think that something like this can happen or even existed. In the end of November 2014 I was looking for new refrigerator, washer, drier, electric range and over the range microwave. Black Friday Sale was still in effect and I decided to take advantage of it. Since Home Depot stated that they will not have the range and microwave available until February 7th 2015 I decided to try Lowes. December 1st : After explaining my situation Lowes representative assured that they have all appliances available in the warehouse and that everything is going to be available for delivery on December 15th. Right after that the rep. stated that the washer and drier were replaced with new models and the new models are not on sale. After the second rep. came over they said that the washer and drier in question are not discontinued. They made a mistake. I requested to have all appliances delivered on January 10th, since I was still working on my kitchen. I was assured that I will receive a phone call on December 15th and decide whether I’d like the appliances to be delivered earlier. When all was said and done the representative asked me to swipe my card and sign. I noticed that my total was $2000 off (not in my advantage), so I pointed it out. Lowes rep. apologized and took the discount off. December 3rd: I get a phone call from Lowes. Same Lowes representative calls me and states that the range and microwave are not available. When I asked when it will be available the rep. could not give me an answer saying it can be from 1 day to years, and that he simply doesn’t know. Rep tried to sell me other appliances that were not on sale or the once that didn’t match the rest of appliances. So I ordered it from another store. December 15th and all time in between: Not a single phone call about delivery or an update on status. January 9th: I receive a phone call from Lowes with rep. stating that there was a mix up in a system and that my appliances will be delivered on January 11th. Between January 9th and 10 received 5 phone calls automated and not about delivery on January 11th between hours of 9am and 11am. January 11th: 9:00am I receive a phone call and the representative states that the truck left the store and my appliances are not on the truck and the only way I can get them is if I cancel my existing order and purchase everything again (with same discount). At this point I got into a car and drove to the store where 2 hours later the manager assured me that the appliances will be delivered the next day January 12th at 7pm. All I had to do is to cancel my current order and reorder it again. I did all that. Also, once again, I had to cancel all of my plans and stay extra day in the apartment. January 12th: 8:00 the driver calls me that he is lost and he needs directions that I provide to him. Upon delivery of the appliances delivery men asked me to inspect the appliances before they bring them in. It was dark out and raining in mid-40 degrees. I noticed that the refrigerator is damaged from the back with a dent in the control panel cover. Since I waited for 6 weeks to get these appliances and the delivery guy assured that I can return it within 30 days I opted to describe the damage on the delivery paper work, both of us sign it and at least try how it will look in my kitchen. January 19th: 11:00 am. After I got back from vacation, I went to Lowes of Commack where I purchased all of the appliances and requested for the appliances to be picked up as the fridge is damaged and I’m not willing to wait again. The rep. stated that there is no problem with that. He confirmed the address with me which for some reason now was my old address. The interesting part is that I never had anything delivered to that address by Lowes. I corrected the address and the rep assured that I will get a phone call and have the pick-up confirmed. 9:00pm. I get an automated phone call from Delivery Company stating that they will pick up the appliances from an old address (wrong address). I call the delivery company and make sure that they have the correct address. January 20th: 11:00 am I get a confirmation call about pick up of the appliances between 7-9:00pm. I again confirmed the correct address and was assured that it is in fact new updated address. 8:30pm My mother calls me and says that the delivery company is there to pick up my appliances, 45 miles away from where I live. I have no words to describe how angry/disappointed/depressed all this makes me. I missed 2 days of work had to leave/go late to work on few occasions and I still have 1 damaged fridge and wrong size washer and drier.
Review
Cons
  • Poor customer service
  • Lack of response
  • Customer service received
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes review in Ypsilanti, Michigan: Devoted sub contractor for 16 years, let go no reasons

I was a contractor for 16 years with Lowe's and just let go. They say due to change. They always said we were a team. We had 100% score, we were never in repair book, and we went out of are way to do what they needed. All store employees knew who to go to with a problem. They say they are going with one company to do 7 to 10 stores and us with good reputation were not asked if we could handle it. Just a phone call to say 30 days and your done. No thanks for the 16 years we busted are butts. We had many return customers who requested my company. I had trust in Lowes but not any more. So beware sub contractors!

Same thing happened to us in Columbia, mo. We were a 95% - 98% rating for 13 yrs.

we were the go to company for any problems for multiple stores. Got a call one day, they said 60 days but we were off the rotation the very next day. The Installed sales teams were not happy about it but the person that called me could care less of our dedication. No thank you for your service or anything.

They were about 80% of our business. Have lost all my help since.

The ones like us who have been with them for 13-14 years have built and put Lowes where they are today but as you already know they don't see it that way. We haven't seen a raise in over 5 years, in fact many costs have been past on to us, and I'm sure we won't for some time if ever.

What I don't understand is that they can't be that *** to think a big company will do as good of a job as what a smaller one will. No one cares about your company like you do so there they don't care as much about the finished service.

I have saved all my installs for all the years and believe me I will make the calls if needed. If the customer only knew what Lowes was really like they would most def shop somewhere else.

My company was in its 17th year. I got a call at 7:30 in the morning informing me they were terminating our contract.

There used to be some loyalty when installs were handled at the store level. The last few years they have gone to a centralized 'CPO" method. Supposedly the cpo is to manage projects once they are sold by the store specialist. But they don't seem to have a handle on where the materials are or when they will arrive.

They have to check with the store about shipments , and replacement materials.

We have several gold and silver awards on my office wall. And a folder full of testimonial letters.

You are just a number to these Big Box stores yours was16 mine was 5 lol call all your past installs they are loyal to you not Lowes I can't handle all the work and no split to themlol

View more comments (3)
Bad quality
Tags
  • Lowes Installed Sales

Lowes review in Port Orange, Florida: Purchasing replacement sliding glass door turned into 6 month ordeal.

Lowes in Port Orange, Florida. Paid in full for door and installation and when the first installation date finally came around the installers showed up with incorrect parts provided by Lowes. Waited an additional 3 months and the install date promised by Lowes was not honored and was told an installer would contact me and put me on the calendar. Installer finally did work which was done well. Lowes advised that a county inspector would be by between 8 am and 4 pm to sign off on work permit. I waited all day and when I called Lowes they advised the county didn't have us scheduled for inspection that day. NEVER BUY INSTALLED WORK FROM LOWES! These people couldn't care less once they have your money.

I had exactly the same issue. Took months to install

Seems like the installer does not really care. I am already paying for the door that has not been installed yey. Do not use Lowes if you want to get a project done on time.

Customer service sucks! All promises...4

Service
Lowes Replacement
Preferred solution
I don't want anything from Lowes, they have wasted enough of my time. I will not do business with Lowes Installed Sales in the future.