Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes Installer B&G runs their show. All lies. Installing of wood floors and carpeting

Bought and Paid for Carpet and Wood Floors for 5 rooms $4,000.00 on 11/2/14 Picked up wood floors so they could sit 72 hours for installation. Finding out he was coming on 15th then he gets to house sees its not prego tells me its defective an hour later need to go to store and fight for wood flooring for same price. Now we are on 16th only 1 room done. Says he will be back in on Mon to finish My carpet guys were suppose to be here monday he cancelled them until tomorrow. So I still have no flooring done and no one is in my house now working its almost 11 a.m. on Monday. I called corporate office they do not care. I will never use Lowes for Anything again. They are terrible.

LOWES USES THIS BANK FOR THEIR CREDIT CARDS

https://www.youtube.com/watch? Look for the "Green Snakes" GE Capital Retail Pay Pal.

They even had the nerve to use the United States Post Office to defraud consumers! This goes to show you just how GREEDY & EVIL they really are. The review listed below have actual documents for people to look at.

Please go to these pisssedconsumer reviews:All of these reviews posted have actual documents that have been uploaded to show people just how EVIL they truly are #520251 #488834 #483913 #483025 #481983 #483913 #479336 & #478478 #522235 #489486 #572301

This bank handles CREDIT cards for hundreds of stores & the stores are just as guilty as the "EVIL CORPORATIONS" they use to manage there credit cards.

If you have a credit card with a store that uses this bank you need to look & see if you have been charged illegally. These are some of the companies that pay these "CROOKS" Lowes, Wal-Mart, Sears you can find out more by going to the Rip-Off Report with the "Rebuttal" from an employee, Number 1140625 this gives a list of some of the stores that have this bank for credit cards. There is also a clip on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch? or just look for the "Green Snakes" there are three of them

You can file a complaint with The Department of Justice, The Department of Financial Institutions or as I like to say The Confused Financial Pissonyou Bureau (The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau) The Comp Controller of Currency & The Federal Trade Commission, What ever you do DO NOT file with the BBB they are paid good money to keep those "A's" for the companies that pay them.

Did you know that Pay Pal, GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank which all start with the letter "G" the new name is Synchrony Bank now are trying to get "Class Action Lawsuits” BANNED!

Service
Lowes Installation
Cons
  • Customer service or solution
  • Very poor
Poor customer service
Loss
Let the company propose a solution

Lowes - Precutting Review from Houston, Texas

2.7
I asked for a price on a precut stud. Lowes employee didn't know what this was she was nasty and short with me Didn't want to b bothered with Me and let me know Hire better and please have consequences for terrible employee phone answered on weekends date 11/15/14 340pm lake Charles la store

You probably didn't ask someone working in the lumber area. If you go to the meat counter at the grocery store they probably won't know the price on an asian pear either. Everyone in a retail store is not an expert on everything sold in the store.

They are not called "pre cut" studs. Use the right term and maybe they will understand.

The overall lack of grammar in this sentence is astounding. How will people take you seriously, if this is the image you choose to project.

I pray you do not talk the way you type, or I wouldn't of wanted anything to do with you either. I hope your sake, this was just a slip.

View more comments (2)

Lowes - Driver Assistant Review from Appleton, Wisconsin

Update by user Dec 08, 2014

I just wanted to correct the location of this event.

This all happened at he MANITOWOC, WI store, NOT Appleton.

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2014

I was hired at the Manitowoc Lowes #2206, as a driver a little over three months ago. I had on my application (and even mentioned to the hr person) that I'm Diabetic. Even though I was doing a NON-CDL required driving job, Lowes Corporate requires ALL drivers to need to same certification. So I needed a Fed-Med card to drive, as well as a "Federal Exemption from the Diabetic Standard" from Washington D.C. Corporate didn't want to wait for the exemption and dropped my pay by $3 / hr and also switched me from Full-Time to Part-Time status. Even though THREE other drivers requested I be put on as full-time driver assistant, it wasn't considered. They put me as a sales associate and posted two driver assistant jobs on JobCenter. In two days I start FULL-TIME at a totally different company and just sent in my notice today. If they weren't going to care about me, I wasn't going to care about them.

Sounds like Lowe's did everything right. The policy is the policy.

And store 2206 is Manitowoc but yet it is listed for Appleton. Looks like you messed that up too.

@jr

You sound like a loyal lowes lackie. Just wait until you fall into the same boat and see how loyal you are then.

I worked at the Appleton branch but went to Menards instead. Better company, a more respected company and managent/corporate work more to keep employees than line their own pockets.

Does lowes STILL only give their delivery drivers just two days off a year?

Thanksgiving and Christmas? Just what I'd want to see is a company delivery truck on New Years Day with a recently "celebrated" driver at the wheel.

@JOHN DOE

Sounds like you drank the Nards Kool-aid and think they are the best, wrong sucker. Policy is policy, you will find that out at Nards too, the hard way.

They treat people like ***. You think Lowes is raking in money, look at john menard, he thinks you should pay him to work at his place.

I have no idea what Lowes does to drivers, or do I care. Sounds like a *** boy to me, just like how you sound, *** boy!

@jr

jr - "I have no idea what Lowes does to drivers, or do I care."

Why the *** are you even commenting. You have NO IDEA how they treat the drivers?

Then keep your big mouth shut !!!

I'll bet you were *** enough to vote for Hillary AND Obama... BOTH TIMES !!!

Aila

As a follow up, when I arrived home after the first Friday on my new job, my Federal Exemption arrived in the mail.

The store is STILL looking for another driver as well as driver assistants.

If they paid their drivers what they're worth, they wouldn't have such a hard time filling the positions.

@Aila

hey sucka

still having problems with lowes in Appleton I sure hope so - you sounded like a *** driver that would hit things and then say its not your fault

@Aila

Hey Anonymous, obviously you can't read...

Sven54245 never made it to the driving position because of them yanking him around.

Go back to sitting at the bar and kill a few more of the VERY few brain cells you have left !!

View more comments (6)
Review

Lowes review in Akron, Ohio: Price change scam.

Saw a dewalt saw with New Lower Price of $119.00. Went back a few days later to buy it and the price was raised to $139.00. Called manager and got a BS story about the price of gas. He is full of it. They simply don't care to keep customers. The saw is $119.00 on Amazon, however, I can not get my military discount of 10% there. I am done shopping at Lowes. They do not know how to treat paying customers. I will buy my home improvment items elsewhere, like at Home Depot or some other Home improvement store. Time to place my order on Amazon. Goodbye Lowes !

MILITARY SHOULD ALWAYS BE GIVEN HELP

So just to make sure i understand.

You saw a product that you liked, chose not to buy it at that time.

Didn't bother to ask when the sale ended.

And just to clarify, those sales aren't normally set by Lowe's. They are set by the manufacturer who in that time allowed us to sell them at a lower rate. Everyone seems to think, that once it is in Lowe's it is property of Lowe's.

This logic is incorrect.

You came back later after the sale had ended, and proceeded to complain that you didn't receive the best pricing.

Forgive me but I'm confused. Why did you not buy the product right away. Seems to be the logical reasoning.

I am sorry that the manager fed you some B.S. story, he should not of done that. What he should of done, with break this down step by step, so maybe you could learn a smiggin of common sense. If you are so willing to write off an entire company, by having one bad experience.

You must have a very small list of stores, restaurants you frequent.

And i feel sorry for them all.

View more comments (1)
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Don't bother calling me. I will not shop in your stores anymore.

Lowes - Warranty Review from Sylacauga, Alabama

2.8
I have about 12 major appliances bought from Florence, Al Lowes over the last couple of years. Have had 2 refigerators and one freezer quit working. On fridge and tbe freezer covered by warranty. (slow fixing). The latest fridge to quit is 17 months old. Warranty gone and was told I needed to handle repair. LOWES SELLS JUNK APPLIANCES. I have learned my lesson.

I was looking for a replacement pump for garden pleasures kids playing fountain. they REFERRED ME TO A CLARKSVILLE TN store.

They had a small universal pump FOR $12.22 cents. I wrote down the item no. AND THE MODEL NO. BUT I DON'T SHOP IN TENNESSEE BECAUSE OF THE HIGH SALES TAX.

I SHOP AT THE HOPKINSVILLE KY STORE WHICH IS ABOUT THE SAME DISTANCE FROM MY HOUSE. I GAVE THE ITEM NO. AND THE MODEL NO. OF THE PUMP.

THE SALES REP WENT TO LOOK FOR THE PUMP AND SAID THEY HAD ONE. I ASKED HIM WHAT WAS THE PRICE, HE SAID $18.98 CENTS. I TOLD HIM THAT THE CLARKSVILLE TN STORE PRICE WAS $12,22 CENTS. HE SAID WHEN YOU COME INTO PICK IT UP TELL THE CLERK THAT IT IS A CHEAPER PRICE AT THE CLARKSVILLE TN STORE AND THEY WILL CHECK IT.

AND MATCH THE PRICE, I SAID GREAT. HOUR LATER I GOT TO THINKING MAYBE I SHOULD GET A COPY OF THE CLARKSVIILE PRICE SO THEIR ARE NO HASSLES ABOUT MATCHING THE PRICE.

QUESS WHAT, WHEN I RANG UP THE CLARKSVILLE TN STORE, THE PRICE WAS CHANGED TO M$18.98 CENTS, I WILL NEVER TELL BACKSTABBING LOWES THAT I CAN GET A ITEM FOR LESS. LESSON LEARNED.

LOWES USES THIS BANK FOR THEIR CREDIT CARDS

Why aren't you complaining about the manufacturer of the appliance? Lowes sells the same brands of appliances you will buy anywhere else.

They all come with a 1 year warranty unless you buy a service plan. The manufacturer sets the warranty and handles warranty repairs. It seems odd that you choose to complain about the store you bought it from rather than the company that made it.

You are taking your frustrations out on the wrong party. Your complaint is about the quality of the product, not the store that sold it.

@Anonymous

lowes has it on warranty company they dispatch the repair I'm had 9 repairs in 4 years I have lost of words of four thousand dollars in food or there abouts had to buy coolers to live in for a couple of months on the first repair then it has been a fiasco ever since I do not recommend Lowes or the service and Frigidaire is the worst I've ever seen for refrigerators what used to be top of the line when my refrigerator is done with this warrantyI am going to look for a vintage refrigerator to no longer have a problem

@jrs

View more comments (5)
Product
Lowes Warranty

Lowes review: Needy Customers

It's basically summed up as this: If you aren't sure, don't buy. I am an appliance associate and I deal with some of the most dependent customers on the planet. It might be because the country we live in has spoiled the brattier of us by telling them you can have whatever, whenever. It could be that they're just plain ***. Either way, I'm always perplexed at the amount of questions these select people need to ask about EVERYTHING. It's as if they've never walked into any store or used any kind of product in their lives. Such questions as, "Why is it black instead of white?" and "Do you think this would look okay at my house?" People, please: Grow up. A red vest doesn't mean we become your personal shopping assistant. If you can't figure out how to use a measuring tape, paint roller, power drill, or a *** trimmer by yourself, then why in the perfect *** would you buy one? Bring enough money, know what you want, and quit being such a little *** because you're wrong. We don't care about you. Lowe's might, but we're just employees who are tired of holding your *** baby hand.

THAT'S THE KIND OF ATTITUDE THAT SHOWS LOWES IS NOT CONCERNED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT'S THE KIND OF PERSON WHO NEEDS TO BE FIRED THAN TAKE OUTSIDE AND SEE WHO IS THE LITTLE *** JUST *** WORKER

Very unprofessional. If you dont like your job, please quit so a caring associate can take your place.

Kamira

I think it's time you found another job that doesn't require customer relation skills...If you don't like what you're doing quit ...there all your problems are solved and you didn't even have to pay a shrink

I do believe i understand the fundamentals of what you are trying to say... And at times I would agree with potions of what you wrote.

I myself work in flooring, and i get asked several times a day "do you think that would look good". To which i usually respond with my personal preference in material, but with out knowing what the inside of you home looks like, its hard for me to tell.

I do think the two individuals who wrote a comment before me, are correct... although harsh.

If you are so up ended by the clientele at you store... maybe its time to move. Personally i would rather deal with rich and

entitled, then poor and scary. I have worked in both, and its far worse wondering everyday if the gentleman in the hooded sweatshirt who walks in 2 minutes before close is there to buy a last minute light bulb or to hold you at gun point.

Which has happened to me, twice, at the same Lowe's store in a not great part of town.

I am now in the rich nose in the air part of town, and its a lot better.

At the end of the day, I hope you find something that makes you happy, because walking around with that much anger and aggression is not only counter productive, but it has got to be exhausting.

Can you tell me which Lowes you work at so I can come slap you? How about this, you don't like you're job, move the FLUCK on and get another instead of complaining about the customers who pay your freaking wage.

Wow dude, take a Valium! Sounds to me your just upset with your own lack of education and that you are socially/economicly stuck in what you perceive as a dead end job.

Be happy those "***" are there to help pay your check, that or you can go find a job cleaning toilets or something? Toilets don't ask questions! Sorry to here that the same People who enable you to by Cherrios are the same ones you precive *** having pissed in them! Whaaa, I don't know anything I just wear a red vest!

Get over it. In this day and age you should just be happy to be employed!

View more comments (5)
Review

Lowes review in Winston Salem, North Carolina: Still waiting on a replacement refrigerator after four months....ridiculous

I work for a large company in Winston Salem NC that recently relocated from downtown to a location on University Parkway. Our company purchased a minimum of 8 new refrigerators. We moved in June and continue to have problems with the selections we made. My floor has over 150 people working on it and we had two refrigerators designated for our floor. One of our units had a flaw and on three separate occasions we lost all of the food in it due to refrigerator cutting off unexpectedly. Lowe's removed the broken unit and did nothing but blame the manufacturer. Now it has been over two months and we still are waiting for a replacement. The only calls we receive from Lowe's of late are lame excuses and more pointing of fingers. My husband and I are preparing to remodel our kitchen and we were considering buying appliances through Lowe's. After this fiasco at work I have no confidence that Lowe's stands behind the products they sell. No individual could go four months without a reliable refrigerator. Home Depot will get our business.

LOWES USES THIS BANK FOR THEIR CREDIT CARDS

No one cares, lady. You just want someone to blame too, it's okay.

But honestly, (as a Lowe's employee) I can say that we have ZERO control over what the manufacturer does or sells us.

You don't believe me though, and will likely waste more of your money somewhere else because you expect perfection. As far as I'm concerned, if 7/8 of your fridges DO work, then what is your problem?

Lowes, Home Depot and other retailers do not make the refrigerators nor are they responsible for the warranty on the refrigerator. You need to be complaining about the manufacturer of the refrigerator, not the store you bought it at.

View more comments (2)
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered

Lowes review in Columbus, Georgia: Ordered a refrigerator on Labor Day weekend and still waiting for delivery

2.0
My wife and I purchased a refrigerator from Lowe's in Columbus, Georgia over Labor Day weekend (the first week in September). When it was delivered, there were scratches, dents, and obvious signs of it being a "floor model" which was not what we were told we purchased. We sent it back and were told that we would need to wait for a new one to arrive to the store. We were offered a refund, but that would result in us missing out on all the Labor Day deals that other stores had to offer at no fault of our own. On a positive note, Lowes did let us utilize the "floor model" until our new refrigerator could be delivered. Now it's the 10th of November and we are still awaiting the arrival of our new refrigerator. We get occasional calls telling us that it will be delivered in a couple days only to receive another call notifying us that it hasn't come in yet. I received another call today from the delivery supervisor explaining that the refrigerator wont be here this week and an explanation that no one at Lowes seems to understand why we are still waiting on something that was purchased back in early September. We have given up on complaining to the store management as they don't seem to offer any solutions, only excuses and finger pointing. We don't want to ask for a refund as it we would lose the great labor day deal that we got, so we're basically screwed into sitting and waiting until Lowes decides to finally deliver our new fridge. It's a shame. The morning that we purchased the refrigerator, my wife and I were talking about cancelling our Home Depot credit cards and getting one at Lowes. For obvious reasons, that won't be happening. I hope that someone at Lowes corporate catches wind of this so that I may actually get my fridge in a timely manner and an inquiry into why this happened is launched and whoever is at fault gets identified. It's obvious that the store management can't seem to fix it. In the meantime, I guess we'll be glad to at least have the loner that Lowes provided and wait for the day that our September purchase is delivered.

Got my fridge in finally. In regards to your comment, my answer would be that I want less jerking around.

I am not as educated as you probably are in this area, and all I get are weekly broken promises that it'll be delivered.

Had I been given the info that you provided rather than a weekly call telling me that it'll be in next week for about 2 months, I wouldn't be on this board.

Anyway, fridge made it and all is right with the world. lowes even let me keep an extra freezer shelf from the old one.

The delays are probably with the manufacturer. For example if you bought an LG in a color other than stainless steel it probably won't be available in their US warehouse.

It would have to be scheduled for production in Korea which can take 4-6 weeks then another 3 weeks to ship to their warehouse in Texas and another week to the store. They have offered a refund, they are letting you use a refrigerator, what more do you want?

View more comments (1)
Review
Cons
  • No special offers as compensation
  • Delivery of wrong product
  • Labor day purchace not delivered
Problem with delivery
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Management Issues

Lowes is Not reliable

2.0
I purchased 3 major appliances from Lowe's in Philadelphia Whitman Plaza store July 6, 2014. After receiving first my Range, which had to be returned for dents and scratches was delivered again with dents and scratches, and again with dents and scratches I gave up. The Dishwasher was delivered and installed by 2 Asian gentleman who could not speak English and just laughed when I tried to talk to them. After they left I found the floor board hidden behind the stove? Which means the dishwasher is sitting on the drain pipe! I was told by the store when the Frig came in the first time it was dented and they would have to reorder. When it was reordered it came in again with a dent. Today I wrote an email to corporate and within 2 hours the delivery guy called and told me they would be there it 10 minutes. I have a Frig full of food and nowhere to put it while the new frig cooled down. Am I getting one of the dented refrigerators or a new one??? If they had the new one all along why was I not called and told to pick a date??? Why only after an email to corporate was the frig available??? They better not try to bring me a dented or a different frig then I ordered or I will send them ALL BACK!!!! It has been almost 5 MONTHS!!!!! Yes, Someone should give me an answer before I blow my top!!! Deb Silvestri
Service
Lowes Delivery Service
Pros
  • Price
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered
Tags
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE

Lowes - Tile Review from Lima, Ohio
Spent $2500 on a small kitchen tile job. The Lowes installer said he couldn't get it quite flat that's just the way it is. Do not do Business with this company in the lima Ohio region. If you're wearing flip-flops in my kitchen prepare for a fall on the tile front lip!

Not one installer bothers to check a floor level. NOT ONE.