Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Wilmington, North Carolina - I brought a push mower and took out the extended REPLACEMENT warrantee .

I brought a push mower last year took out the 2 year replacement plan in less than a month I use it twice in space about 12 feet and it stop working took it back to the store they said it was stil under manufacture warrantee and they can't replace it ,so they fixed it well it's till gave trouble my son left it in the container I did not know it was not working so I took it back this week after the year was up and still he'll to replace it ,anyway I have made my decision I don't care if Home Depot charge me twice the price I won't buy anything like that in lowes ever again because I am not prepared to be rip of anymore from your store,I work hard for my money and I don't think I want to throw it down the drain,replacement warrantee is getting a mother one not a lot of abuse.thanking u in advance R.Bahmer.618-979-2331
Lowes Replacement
Poor customer service

Lowes - Online Feedback Review from Bellevue, Washington

Hi I work for a company that's does window installs outta of 42 Lowe's stores. I can't begin to tell you how frustrated my entire crew is. We are a great crew getting great feedback email reviews from our very satisfied customers. But the problem is at least once a week we go out to the job only to find out that something in their order was ordered wrong now we lose 2 days of work without pay because we do big work. And it's almost so simple as when the order was put in the contract wasn't looked over and the job specs weren't reviewed to find out if theirs suppose to have grids or what series windows suppose to order or even ordering the wrong size from what is on the measure sheet. There has to be a better way to go about ordering the jobs. Were a 50 billion dollar company and we look really bad to the customer when they *** work and we show up with the wrong product. We really need to look into how were going about our ordering situation.. please feel free to email me back. Jamesmc21707@gmail.com. thank you for taking the time to read this and slowing me to be a part of such a great company!!!!

Maybe your company should review the orders before they are placed.

Lowes in Phoenix, Arizona - Lowe's closed my credit account for no reason

I had a payment "bounce" per Lowe's even though my account is active with funds,once I saw this I reissued the payment with same information on file and it magically went through. Low and behold they closed my account due to this and will not reinstate. This was also done without me knowing, I had to log into my account after my card was declined. I spoke to a tech and they verified that the funds came from the same account that has made my last months payment perfectly. There solution it's the banks fault, if they admit fault we will discuss reinstating the account. No apology for fees or anything. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Like every other Manufacturer. Lowes does not control their Credit Card Services.

GE Money does.

Lowes has 0% input or ability to do anything with the account other than open it at the store level, Charge to it, or make payments to said account. Everything else goes through GE Money.....so get pissed at them smartie

#1619612
@bleh

you must be one of their lazy *** employees who run when you ask for help of any kind.....not even my biggest complaint.....they sell gift cards but shut your my lowes card down when you purchase these cards......of course I will never forget the 75 year old delivery driver who could not see and totaled my truck by backing up wiyhout a spotter....screw lowes and your comments...your the ***

Product
Lowes Credit Card
Problems with payment
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
1.8
We like this grill and we like to grill! The problem is the quality of the materials. We have had the whole bottom of the firebox rust away even though we bought the cover that they recommended and used it all the time. Now, less than two years old, the covers over...

similar problem with rust but its on the inside of cover.If i can not remedy problem quickly i wasted my money on this grill. Also had a problem with igniter not functioning after only 3 summers of use.

had to call several companies for replacement part. lowes does support their bbq's with parts!

View more comments
Lowes Manager
Damaged or defective
Preferred solution
I want a refund of a grill delivered that will not fall apart after two years.

Lowes - Manager Review

I bought a washing machine from lowes in bricktown nj. Went to do a wash and it didn't work. Called the company a couple days later and the told me I had to have it repaired. After 30 phone calls to the appliance manager, store manager, corporate office I've had repairmen to my house three times in 75 days the machine still doesn't work and they won't honor a return policy.

To the anonymous reply to the washing machine review, how would you know if her machine works or not? Were you the repairman to her machine?

Either way, we all know when a product works or does not. It does not take an engineer to know if your clothes are getting washed or not. Lowes is infamous for selling *** and not honoring their policies.

I am in a dispute with them right now. I will be going through a No lemon lawyer to get my case resolved because it is a consumer fraud issue that needs to be dealt with.

You don't say anything about what the problem is. Many people who are used to the way their old machine worked don't understand the new machines work differently.

They may take 5 minutes or more to fill with water as the machine is sensing the proper of level of water and keeps adding more. The water may not fully cover you load in the new machines, it doesn't have to.

The new machines take longer to wash a load than the old machines do. There is nothing wrong with the machine, it just works differently than the old one.

Lowes Manager

Lowes in Loveland, Colorado - KOBALT products are worthless and don't last much past the cheap 30 day warranty.

1.8
Bought a $400 electric KOBALT mower and it broke just a few days after the their cheap 30 day warranty. 30 days, really? They burned us on this one but I will take the rest of my home renovation and large item purchases to their competitors. If you products aren't worth lasting more than 30 days then quit ripping the consumer off. If you have to buy...pay more and more to get an extended warranty then again you are just ripping the consumer off. DON'T BUY YOUR BIGGER ITEMS LIKE WASHERS, DRYERS, REFRIG'S AND MOWERS FROM LOWES. IT'S A RIP OFF AND I CAN PROMISE YOU...YOU WILL BE PISSED.

This no hassle warranty is a lie. I took my 19 inch Kobalt mower back to the store after being told to do so by the kobalt customer rep after describing my (known, un recalled) issue and they fed me the line of this "hassle free" warranty.

Got to the store, the manager came out and said all mowers are 30 days "unused" or its store discretion to take them back. He said they dont take these back and literally opened the sliding door and pointed to it! Dumbfounded, and with my "extended warranty" and paperwork in hand I walked out of the store and put my $400 mower into the trash can along with the warranty paperwork.

Both werent worth the materials they were made of. NEVER AGAIN LOWES BUH BYE YOU WONT FOOL ME AGAIN

Kobalt mowers have a 5 year no hassle warranty. Just take it back to Lowe's and they will refund your money.

On another note, the 19" mower does have a problem where the springs supporting the battery are too large (read - not springy enough) and cause the battery to become disengaged as the mower is used.

Lowe's has not commented on this issue or issued a recall. Not sure what's up with that?

You'd be making the same complaint if the mower had a 2 year warranty and broke after 25 months. You know or can find out what the warranty is before you make the purchase.

It's easy to read reviews on-line to see what experience others have had with the product. If you don't like what you see, don't buy it.

Don't know that I would buy a product with a 30 day guarantee. My guess is the warranty is actually longer and you need to have it serviced after 30 days rather than just exchanging it.

View more comments (2)
Product
Lowes Warranty
Damaged or defective

Lowes in Delaware - Lowe's is a terrible Company

3.0
The new PSA and PSI program is geared to hire attractive, white, young males and young females to coerce simple minded customers into signing over their check book to Lowe's. They basically hire eye candy, or their farm house version of it. The programs are outsides sales using project so-called specialists for whole house jobs. To seal the deal home centers like Lowes hire sexists, good old boys to management positions to move the company forward all the while moving it under with their racists and sexual wit. When is corporate America going to be more than just a bad hire day?

Sexist and racist? So, you of course know everyone at all Lowes locations to make these allegations, right? Shame on you for your ignorant lies.

Not as described/ advertised

Lowes in Frisco, Texas - False appliance sale

Lowes - False appliance sale
So this one time I took someone advice and decided to buy my appliance from lowes big mistake. I ordered online, confirmation came that can pickup my order from store tomorrow. Drove 40 miles to pickup, they were like oh that was a mistake, that item is our floor model, we can't give it to you and we don't have one. "Do you want your money back" she said!!! So I lost $65.00 service call fee from the plumber no appliance. I called their lot line guy names Codie said ill get someone to call you. Then this guy name Dan Moree, called once 9:54pm and left a message. Called 5 times since then never replied my call. (This is at Frisco Texas store) spoke to other manager name Krystal or christen she also handed me around. Long story I should have stayed with Home Depot. Lowes you are a mistake and waist of time. Soon you will be the next Blockbuster. If you go on their web site still same order will go through the same way. They don't even care to fix it. I'll share my story with as many people as I can to save them from from loosing time and money.

You are a CUSTOMER. It is not your job to determine what the on hand quantity is at the store.

If it says your item is available for delivery or pick up.....it should be available!!!! Lowes sucks at customer services. "We screwed up?

Oh well. Too bad for you and all the inconvience we put you through......." that is local store motto at Lowes.

Common sense would have told you to call ahead before driving is far and you can call ask questions the website will tell you what the on hand quantity is.

Go to ***

Lowes - Paid $5000 dollar for exterior/interior doors

I have trying to get lowes to come and finish and fix my doors for over six years last October some people came out put one screw in my door and said they would be back,I'm highly pissed since they have my money and will not come fix my doors the right way,if I don't get a response soon I'm going to contact my attorney and get this problem resolved,my doors are falling apart,these are lifetime doors guaranteed,I need this issue fixed right away,I have done lots of business with lowes,but I'm done,I will never do business with this company again,$5000 dollars is a lot of money,iced my doors fixed
Poor remodeling

Lowes - Installation Review from Uhrichsville, Ohio

Plumber raising cost of installing a water softener. We had an estimate from plumber that Lowes uses. Should have been $347 for unit, install the unit advertised at &168, plus a few parts and installation kit. They came up with $810. We cancelled our order. We bought the same unit, (had installation kit IN with the softened unit) bought a few pieces of plastic pipe and a couple of elbows, our installer wanted a bunch of unnecessary pieces until his labor doubled. My husband installed whole unit with 2 extra pieces of plastic. It took him about an hour and a half.
Lowes Installation