Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Torrance, California - No help with lost payment

I paid off my account balance almost 2 months ago on lowes automated phone system. I got a confirmation # (which i listened to and wrote down on 2 different papers). 2 months later i am still receiving bills for the balance plus all the interest and late charges they continue to add. My husband is the primary on the card and i am the secondary. Lowes told me my payment attempt failed in their system yet the money was taken from my bank on that date and sent to a GE card services. I have talked to them for a month and now they will only talk to my husband. He authorized me to talk to them but they say he must do so everytime we talk or sign a "power of attorney". They locked us out of our account for 30 days and refuse to speak to us. I have bank tracking numbers and they will not take them. They have not been helpful and in fact have been rude. They should answer our questions and update us on this issue. VERY unhappy. Will be using "sutherlands" for our needs from now on.

Your payment authorized, but didn't post. Most likely because when you authorized the payment over the phone, you had enough money, then when your bank went to post the payment, you didn't have enough.

Your bank is holding the "authorized" funds waiting to complete the payment you made. You need to deposit more funds and read up on how electronic payments work.

I'st, you must understand that the credit card is not issued by Lowes. Your complaint should be with GE and that is who you should contact in a written response to their bill.

Provide the confirmation number and a copy of your bank statement showing the payment taken from your account. Phone calls will not protect your credit.

Also I have a feeling they are treating this way because of our skin color.

@Anonymous

You just officially lost any bit of credibility you had with that race bating statement. I hope you never get it resolved you racist.

How exactly would they know your skin color over the phone?

When all else fails and you want something for nothing, pull the race card. So sad.

Do not know why it keeps listing torrance, ca as my location. I am far from this location.

This was not for this location. This was lowes in general considering the payment was made on their 800system number.

View more comments (5)

Lowes in Camden, New Jersey - Home Delivery Screw-up

They were supposed to deliver a washer and dryer last saturday. They only showed up with the dryer. Re-scheduled for Sunday. Told me I needed a part for the install. They installed it on sunday without the part. (I didn't need it) Washer doesn't work correctly. Sounds like a 747. Scheduled a new washer to be delivered on Thursday. Message said they would be here at 4 PM. They showed up at 2:30 before I arrived home, so they left. Store employee offered me a 10% credit after the washer arrives and I feel it is working correctly. Store manager last week admitted that Lowe's has been having many internal problems. This is not my first negative experience with Lowe's. I truly do not believe that the store cares about good service or trying to keep me as a customer. And, I seriously doubt that the corporate office cares at all. In this day and age, I would be doing anything to try to keep customers who just spent $1500.00 happy. Not Lowe's.

Morning deliveries are 8-12. Afternoon are 12-4.

There is no "4PM" delivery, and no one would promise an exact time like that because the delivery before you might need to have all the doors taken off their house to get their fridge inside. You made that up.

Lowes in Deltona, Florida - French Door Replacement Fiasco

In January 2014 I contracted with Lowe's in Orange City FL to replace 3 set of Patio French Doors and an Outside Bathroom door. I was told that all doors were in stock. I received a telephone call informing me that the bathroom door had to be ordered and there was a 30 day delay. The installation was finally scheduled for Mar 2014.The bathroom door was not the one I ordered and the French Doors did not match. I was not home during the installation but I did file a complaint. The French Doors were corrected but I was informed by Lowes that they decided to change the bathroom door from the one I had ordered at an additional $100 charge. Lowes was extremely incompetent and devious on this job. The French Doors should have been inspected on staging at the store but negligence or rather incompetence prevailed. I filed a complaint with Lowe's corporate but nothing materialized and I received nothing but apologies. Shove your meaningless apologies. People are sick of hearing BS apologies. I'll never do business with Lowe's again.

Lowes is way to busy sucking up to the obama muslim population to give a *** about Americans who actually built this piece of *** company. *** Lowes and run them out of America.

GARBAGE anti-American company. Fall and Burn MF's

that's a new one for me. I have to try to be more devious towards my customers.

View more comments (1)

Enid Lowes/ Out raged

I went to Lowes in Enid Oklahoma to pickup a tool and was told Enid store had it. No they didnt and asked if I wanted to order it? I told them to forget it. But what really got me mad was waiting an hour to have someone help me. Shell,thats what her tag read,tried to help me but spent more tim. TWO hours latterI I walked out of the store empty handed but I did get her# but never called. Is this normal protocal if you dont have what I need ? Iam not used to being caught by surprise like that when I am in a hurry with work. Tell Shell that she was nice but not that nice. Displin her or any employee that acts like that I was really uncomfortable about that.

That's not a reason to p iss and moan.She did what she could for you.At least she tried.Your being a #rick.

3hrs = 15 min in retail time

LouSkunt69

So you want her to be disciplined for trying to help you? So you spent 3 hours there?

C'mon... *** !

View more comments (2)
Review

Lowes in Farmington, New Mexico - Site to store order issues. Horrible service, comunication, and order traking.

This started with me shopping around for a 40# propane tank for my RV. Home Depot and Lowes both sell these. I had a gift card from Lowes so I chose them as prices are evenly matched. I called Lowes to see if they had one in stock. Nobody seems to know what department handles Propane tanks. I got passed around from customer service to plumbing to garden to BBQ grills and back to customer service. I finally just hung up and went to the store and searched myself. I only saw the 20# tanks so I retured to my computer and ordered a 40# empty propane tank online with site to store pickup. After a week the online status showed "ready for pickup". I wasted my lunch break and drove to the store and waited in line for 15 minutes. Then waited another 15 minutes for the Lowes employee to run around the store looking for it only to return and say "it is not here yet". She cant tell me when it will arrive or where it is or why it shows "ready for pickup" on my order status. The next day I called online support for another 15 minute conversation with hold times and was told it is on a truck scheduled to arrive at Lowes in 2 days. 2 Days later I called Lowes and they said truck will arrive in the evening and it will be ready for pick up the next day. The next day I called in the afternoon and they said it was their but not ready for pickup until they receive it in their system and will call me later. They never called. another day goes by and I call again in the afternoon. This time I was told they don't know where my order is but will look into it and call me. Another day goes by and no phone call. Next I call the online support again and after some time she says someone from my local store will call me back in 15 minutes. 15 minutes later I get a call and they tell me that my item is on back order and will ship in 2 weeks. This is where I am currently at today. Waiting longer for the next story on where my tank is that was paid for long ago. With all the mixed stories and run-a-round it is hard to say which of the employees are lying to me. In my opinion Lowes has no employee accountability and results in employees passing off their problems to other employees or flat out lying just to temporary get rid of the customer.

Company policy: I am wondering what your store or company policy on dating living together? Her name is Michelle Tallichet, dont know his name but he does work at Lowes.

They are around each other at work and at home. This is a conflict of interesto me because it makes there mind not on work. Other employees that work there in paint are dealing drugs on and off work. I personally know this for a fact.

Take care of this problem by any way you feel fit.

I cant shop at a store that allows this to take place. Not very proffesional

• RV propane tank
  • 40 lbs propane tank

Lowes - Rescue it has ruined deck

We mailed a letter on February 20, 2014 and have had no response. Rescue It is peeling off our decks. We put it on less than 6 months ago and went by directions. Spent lots of money and time and now our decks are ruined. Have taken pictures and sent them with letter of complaint. We would appreciate a response to our letter. Our deck looks horrible. Don't know what to do but we are completely dissatisfied. We need someone to respond and advise us what we can do at this point. It will cost thousands of dollars to replace our decks. We loved the product when we first put it on but it did not hold up. Your guarantee leaves a bit to be desired. You need to back up your words.

Your deck was sealed. User Error.

Do the right thing and have your obviously misplaced complaint removed.

BTW, Lowe's doesn't make rescue it. Olympic does.

Maybe you should read the can before you applied it to your deck, obviously your deck was pressure treated and that is why it didn't hold. :cry

a big fat d u m m y

your an ***

View more comments (3)

Lowes - Web/enternet orders/customer misinputs

I would just like to say that web orders are not to friendly to the associate's at Lowes. What I mean by that is, example: A customer does a web order and we do the follow up call back within 24 hrs, at least I do anyway. I call the customer and get a voice mail the 1st call, left voice mail for customer to call back, later in the day I call one more time before my shift ends and was told I had the wrong number, so, thinking I may have dialed a wrong number, I made another attempt in calling the customer and got the voicemail and left a message for customer to call back to discuss a delivery date. Two days go by and I place one more call and the person that answered the phone told me his name and that I had the wrong number. I searched for an alternate number and there was none. So that leaves me to wait on the customer to try and get a hold of us. Well, seven days after the order was placed customer care calls me and informs me about the order placed and the customer said no one has made an attempt to call her so the customer was very frustrated and upset. So I pulled up my comments and read my comments to customer care and the customer on the attempts I made trying to call this customer. And... I read out the number I was calling. Well... The customer put in the wrong number. And it has been happening a little to much. I've had a few customers put in the wrong numbers and either I got customer care calling or the customer calling. So. That being said, I do follow the rules by calling within 24 hrs, So please go back and review your inputs as soon as your done and make sure everything is correct, especially the phone number so we can contact you, and this only takes seconds to review, it will save you, customer care and myself a whole lot of unnecessary headaches
Review

Lowes in Fort Smith, Arkansas - Handling of repairs a problems on new Whirlpool Ref.

My wife & I purchased a complete new set of appliances for our kitchen through Lowe's. We have had several issues with the refrigerator. Had to have several service call over the last few months. Actually it had a couple of issues right out of the box. well now almost a year later it has stop making ice over the last two weeks and now today it quit running all together. The service tech who came out to look at the ice maker did a diagnostic test said it could be a couple of things they would order parts and let me know. Well when I called to see if the parts would be overnighted so they could fix it tomorrow he said they would have to wait for Lowe's to approve the parts order might take a couple of days. And Finally the Lowe's Supervisor told me someone would follow up with me in 5 business days how nice while I have no refrigerator. The one thing i can control is to never buy a another thing at Lowe's. If i were you i would not buy anything from Lowe's that might need service. I told the lady from Lowe's I can't make you take care of your customers, But i can post something each day in hopes that others might not get caught in your trap.. post 1-365. Alan F

First of all. Why are you blaming the lady at Lowes.

She can't snap her fingers and fix it. And at this point it's not the people at Lowes to fix it. It's the 1 800 line.

I understand your problem, but you are starting *** on the wrong side of the fence. Did you not listen to the sales person about the warranty when you purchased the fridge.!

First of all, how did you lose $8000. Lowes doesn't sell $8000 refrigerators.

Take time to read your warranty.

Nowhere does it talk about shipping parts overnight nor does it promise next day repairs. If you have had this many problems you complaint should be with the manufacturer of the refrigerator rather than the retailer.

View more comments (1)
  • Appliances services

Beware of Lowes contracted work

An expensive lesson learned. Purchased a chain link fence to be installed by Lowes. They don't tell you that the contractor can SUB CONTRACT the work out, so once you pay for the materials and work, then Lowes is done with you, and good luck on getting through to anyone for help. The installers cut through an electric cable, and I had to pay for the repairs to be done. Only one person showed up to install 550' of 5' chain link fence, and of course there are many mistakes. I spent three months dealing with Lowes Corporate. being passed around from person to person, and still no one has ever been out to check the work. No one takes responsibility. Make sure to find a reputable company to do your work, and do not make full payment until you are satisfied with the work done. Wish i had gone that route. I learned a $5000 lesson in contractors. In my opinion you should beware of any work done by Lowes.
  • Lowes Bad SERVICE

Lowes in San Antonio, Texas - Door installation disaster

Our home was broken into so we ordered stronger doors and locks along with installation services. It took a month to special order the back French Doors. The installers found some parts missing in the locking mechanism but managed to get it somewhat installed. I checked and the door was not secure. Called the installer back out and they jerry rigged the door so it would lock and then top spun the future repair to True Logisitics which is the manufacturer. Many calls and many follow ups later and the door is still not repaired. Called and went to Lowes several times speaking to managers and no one ever calls back or takes any action. Do not use them ever!

Next time hire a professional. Would you buy a tuxedo from Target?