Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Louisville, Kentucky - They lets dogs in store shop wit coustomer,

i live in louisvill,ky i just want to know why the lowes on dixie hwy,let dogs come in the store shopping wit the coustomer,last week they let this man came in wit a pit bull shopping,i know it suppose to be a see and eye dogs, but these dogs are not and i was in the store today and came around the coroner and thie lady has her dog came close by my leg,this is not feeder supply,i'm afraid if somebody get *** r slip in wastes they mite sue the company.thax

Are you seriously this ***? Actually, let me put in a a way you may understand better:

"Ar yu fer reel this ignrant?" And just so you can spread the word..."a see and eye" dog is not breed specific. A see dog is small and a eye dog is larger.

Hey, Steven - learn spelling and punctuation before you hit the send button. Ha-ha!

To Anonymous in Louisville: the correct wording is "Seeing Eye Dog", not see and eye dog.

LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU WORRY ABOUT A FEW INNOCENT DOGS IN LOWES. THANKS

LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU WORRU ABOUT A FEW INNOCENT DOGS IN LOWES. THANKS

View more comments (3)

Lowes Deck Build FAIL

I got a deck estimate around the beginning of July. 4500$ was the estimate for a 10x15 deck with a small 3x5 landing with stairs near a door. I checked around, and there were many in the 2000-3000 range for install without materials cost added in but they were booked until September. I called lowes back and asked them if they could start immediately and come down a bit. They agreed they could start ASAP and do it for 4300 including materials and that I would be better protected because they were a large company blah blah blah I was wary since I had trouble with getting a timely install of carpet done a month earlier by them, but I needed the deck done by August. The current deck was dangerous and we'd just bought the house and we want folks to be able to come to a house warming with out being in danger. So after promises that they were a different department and not connected to the carpet sales people, I paid $4300 cash (so they couldnt sell the finance to GE) and was promised a deck to be done in 4 days, starting the following Monday. (it was Thursday night when I paid) Monday comes, no one shows up. I get a call late by the install sales person saying one of the install guys (there are only 2) had a baby that night and called in. Great, no problem, understandable. They show up Tuesday... tear down the deck and put concrete in, but they dont use the cardboard pilar tubes to be sure they make straight pillars. They just dig holes with an auger they RENTED AT HOME DEPOT and pour it straight into the ground and shape it at the top with some 2x4s nailed into a square shape. They secure the side supports to the house for the main deck (but not the landing) and then leave. They dont come back for 24 hours, to let the concrete dry (couldnt they work on building the stairs or cutting deck planking and rails to size or something?) which is ok I guess. They come back and they attach the landing securely to the house because I complained at them about it. they also remove the temporary supports and attach permanent ones on all the corners on the newly dried concrete. This is done reasonably well, just slowly. They attach the underdeck cross beams and leave. Most of them are not nailed into the brackets, just sitting there. They worked maybe 4-5 hours. Friday they come and attach the deck planking and build the stairs and landing. They split the stair stringer at every step because they didnt drill pilot holes for the screws. They seem to have learned from this mistake on the deck top though (though didnt replace the stringer, just left it split and installed) So they drilled pilot holes for the screws on the decking and installed it. They left about HALF of the pilot holes empty however and left for the day. AGAIN. this was the day they were supposed to be FINISHED. Which was already a day late. They had been there about 3 hours. They take the "Installation in progress by Lowes" sign out of the front yard and do not show up Saturday or Sunday. Sunday Lowes calls to ask me how I enjoy my new deck!!! I told them I have no freaking idea because I dont have one yet. They get quiet and say, oh, they didnt tell us they weren't done, and they hang up on me!!! I call back the next Monday to be told they couldnt deal with the heat (it was 95-96 out, it had been hotter previously) so they had to leave. They were coming back that day to "finish" I also tole them they put the crown of the wood in the WRONG DIRECTION on the deck. its suppoed to curve down so water doesnt pool on the deck and so any warping pushes the screws INTO the deck not pulling up on them. So they basically wasted most of their day Friday doing *** WRONG anyway. Needless to say, more problems, as Lowes didnt have hand rail materials I needed (they were supposed to have already delivered all materials needed) and that the installers had to drive to a store a town away to get new ones so they wouldnt be there. etc etc. And they've been awful since they were informed they werent doing their job right. Point of the matter being PAY A LOCAL BUSINESS for your deck. Lowes has no idea who does what for them, nor do they provide the "managing" of the people they send to your house like they claim to do. Its week 2 and my deck still isnt done. Again, a promise of it will be completed at 2pm today. We'll see...

Here’s another pissed customer. Purchased with $6600 cash a deck on June 14 of this year.

Was told it would The 4 to 6 weeks for installation.

Guess what it’s October 5 and it’s still not installed. Lowes top management truly gives incorrect information regarding installation

All $$$ are requied up front. You have zero protection. An ethical contactor requires payment as work is completed.

This is what happens when a know it all doesn’t know anything. Lol...

You just described every deck I’ve ever built and you literally displayed you know nothing about carpentry, the crowns go up so when they settle , they settle flat.

It’s pretty typical to not used a cardboard tube for concreting posts.

Crowns are actually supposed to face up on the beams. Not down.

So glad I saw your post. I was thinking about hiring them to build me a pool deck but now I have decided not to use them. Thanks so n much for sharing.

Once I saw the $2000-$3000 comment ...maybe you should have shopped around first if thats the case....but I am sure its not. Lol :grin

While I agree, don't have lowe's do an install, the poster is wrong on many of his complaints especially the part about which way a crown should face...

:( :( BUYER BEWARE !

IF YOU WANT A BEAUTIFUL DECK THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME, DO NOT GO TO LOWES IN LA PLATA MARYLAND !

THE RED HAIRED GUY IN MILLWORK, WILL SELL YOU NOTHING BUT LIES AS HE HANDS YOU A BROCHURE THAT SHOWS A BEAUTIFUL DECK BUILT WITH LOWES # 1 CHOICE LUMBER . MY DECK WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD AND THE LUMBER STARTED TURNING BLACK. THEY BLAMED IT ON ARSENIC TREATED LUMBER AND THEY DO NOT USE ARSENIC TO TREAT THE LUMBER ANY MORE AND THE MASTER CARPENTER WHO INSTALLED THE DECK DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT.

THEY SIA D THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT OUR VENDOR AT LOWES AND WORK IT OUT WITH THEM. $ 10,000.00 DOLLARS FOR A NEW DECK AND THE BAD LUMBER IS MY PROBLEM.

BY THE WAY THE MASTER INSTALLER SAID THAT LOWES WOULD ONLY ALLOW HIM TO USE DECK NAILS, THE SAME NAILS THAT SPLIT AND CRACKED ALMOST EVERY PIECE OF LUMBER ON MY DECK.

THEY SHOW A PICTURE OF A BEAUTIFUL DECK IN THE BROCHURE BUILT WITH LOWE'S CHOICE # 1 LUMBER , WELL MY DECK LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THAT ! IT LOOKS LIKE A 3 YEAR OLD WAS BUILDING A DECK WITH TINKER TOYS.

THE MANAGER TOLD THE RED HAIRED GUY IN MILLWORKS TO FIX WHATEVER WAS WRONG WITH THE DECK AND NOW THEY ARE BACK PEDDLING SAYING THAT THE DECK BOARDS ARE SHRINKING OVERNIGHT BECAUSE THE DECK WAS NOT SEALED , REALLY IN THE WINTER WHO SEALS A DECK INSTALLED THE LAST WEEK IN OCTOBER AND THE COLD AND RAINY WEATHER HAD STARTED. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN THRO AWAY YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND YOU WANT A CRUMMY DECK BUILT WITH SUB PAR LUMBER THEN GO TO LOWES IN LA PLATA MARYLAND !

:( DO NOT GO TO LOWES IN LA PLATA MD TO HAVE A NEW DECK INSTALLED. FIRST PROBLEM, THE MAN IN CHARGE OF MILLWORK SALES ON DECK INSTALLS , WELL HE WILL TELL YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT TO HEAR, PROMISE YOU THE MOON AND WELL THE DECK YOU GET AND THE ONE THAT HE SHOWS YOU IN LOWES BROCHURE ARE TOW DIFFERENT DECKS.THE INSTALLER BUILDS HOMES, A MASTER CARPENTER SO HE SAYS AND MY DECK LOOKS LIKE A DISASTER.

THE CHOICE LUMBER AT LOWES IN LA PLATA WELL 2 WEEKS AFTER INSTALLATION IT STARTING TURNING BLACK. IT WAS FALL EARLY WINTER WHEN INSTALLED AND TOO COLD TO HAVE IT SEALED. THE DECK SPOKES WELL THE MAJORITY OF THEM BOWED WITHIN 2 WEEKS, HAD HUGE HOLES IN THEM AND NONE OF THE RAILINGS WERE EVEN AT THE CORNERS. THEY SAID AT FIRST THAT THE LUMBER WAS TURNING BLACK DUE TO THE ARSENIC IN IT, THIS COMING FROM A MASTER CARPENTER AND THE FACT IS ARSENIC HAS NOT BEEN THE TREATED CHEMICAL IN LUMBER FOR QUITE A WHILE.

THEY SAID THAT WAS MY PROBLEM TO GET IT STRAIGHT WITH THEIR SUPPLIER OF CHOICE LUMBER AS TO WHY THE LUMBER WAS BLACK WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED AND CONTINUES TO TURN BLACK.THE BOTTOM OF THE DECK IS GREAT THE TOP A DISASTER. THE DECK WILL NOT EVEN BE A YEAR OLD TILL THE END OF OCTOBER 2012.

THE WORST MISTAKE WE EVER MAD WAS HAVING A DECK INSTALLED BY LOWES IN LA PLATA, MD. FROM THE GUY IN MILLWORK WITH THE RED HAIR WHO WOULD NOT KNOW HOW TO TELL THE TRUTH EVEN IF HE WAS STANDING IN FRINT OF GOD TO THE MASTER INSTALLER OF DECKS. HE BUILDS HOMES AND DOES THE DECK INSTALLS I GUESS TO KEEP HIM OUT OF A ROCKING CHAIR, WELL LET ME TELL YOU IF HE CANNOT EVEN BUILD A DECK, AND KNOW HOW TO USE CORRECT LUMBER, IF THE LUMBER FROM LOWES WAS DEFECTIVE WHEN IT WAS DELIVERED , WHY WOULD HE USE IT FOR THE DECK, WHY WOULD HE HAVE NOT CALLED LOWES AND HAVE THEM SEND OVER FRESH GOOD CHOICE LUMBER.

THE MAN MAD POOR CHOICES, AND POOR JUDGEMENTS AND THIS MAN BUILDS HOMES. I GUESS HE FIGURES WHAT HIS BUYERS CAN'T SEE WON'T HURT HIM TILL MAYBE A FEW YEARS AFTER THERE IN THE HOME HE BUILT WITH THE SHABBY DECK.

I WOULD NOT WANT TO BUY A HOME FROM THIS OLD HIPPY.

BOTTOM LINE GO TO ANYWHERE FOR YOUR NEW DECK , DO YOUR HOME WORK BUT DO NOT GO TO LOWES IN LA PLATA , MD. THE ONLY THING YU CAN COUNT ON GETTING FROM THEM FOR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY IS THE SHAFT !

View more comments (8)

Lowes charged for service appliance 10 days old

bought a dryer which broke in eleven days. lowes farmed out service for new dryer. the farmed out company insisted on my credit card number or they wouldn't come. when i cancelled the service call the farmed out company still showed up, (have voicemail acknowledging cancellation). lowes refused to do anything about this and i got hit with a $75.00 charge. complaints to lowes did nothing. even the cerrtified letter return receipt requested to the ceo went unanswered. from start to finish no one returned my calls on time, no one knew what was going on, and no one would help.
Product
Lowes Credit Card

Lowes in Chantilly, Virginia - BEWARE OF LOWE'S

It's been impossible for me to locate a repair shop that will work on any lawn equipment that I purchased from Lowe's. Lowe's won't even repair their own equipment, according to employees at their Eastchase (DFW) store. I made the mistake of buying one motor and several attachments, all of which are useless now (they're only about 2 years old, with moderate use around my house) since the motor apparently can't be repaired (the pull cord broke). This Lowe's did offer to throw the equipment away for me though - very generous of them - and sell me the same junk again. Yes, I'm angy and blowing off steam, but would not have purchased any lawn equipment from them had I known that it is not worth repairing once broken. The employees of that Lowe's also seemed to be very indifferent regarding their quality of service, particularly the assistant manager. Lowe's is done with you once you leave the store. Next time it's Home Depot, Sears, anywhere but Lowe's.
Loss

Lowes in Evansville, Indiana - Would not take care of mower !

We bought husqvarna mower 6-18-12 first day put gas in, tanked leaked , Lowes brought another, mowed grass ,one time 6-20-12 was going to mowe this morning7-24-12 flat tire ,very up set called lowes we didn,t take the extended plan we half to PAY for someone to pick it up or take the wheel off a1,599.00 mower ??????????? We haven,t had to mowe very offten because of the drought or we would have found it in plenty of time . My husband wanted to buy this pice of *** i wanted a JOHN DEER !

Caught the same grief from these people

when I complained about my recently

purchased Husqvarna. About the tires -

don't even bother with Lowe's, they

don't know squat about what they sell

it would seem. Husqvarna got a bad batch

of tires, give Hasqvarna customer service

a call, they'll direct you to someone

in the your area that can replace them.

(There was a recall, they'll be replaced

for free.) This is something Lowe's

knew nothing about. Gads. Ihatestupid

customers should find a different line

of work other than retail.

#519654

I purchased a mower from Lowes. I had it about seven months before the oil started leaking.

So I took it back to Lowes. Having worked in retail for many years I knew how to get the conflict resolved. Lowes has a thirty day return policy on all outdoor power equipment. Not only did they return it.

I was able to get a more expensive one.

Paying the difference of course. I never purchased the extended warranty.

#519369

susie, you *** *** you're the fool. you post a retarded complaint and don't care what we think?

alright then, why post it in the first place? and Lowe's stands behind the products that THEY MAKE. your mower was made by a DIFFERENT COMPANY, NOT LOWE'S. so your warranty is the responsibility of that Husqvarnas company, THEIR PRODUCT.

get that through your thick head.

stores would go out of business if they had to buy products from companies to sell and then also replace everything. you obviously shouldn't be spending your husband's money if you're too much of a *** to shop.

#519057

to the fools you have dont know what you are talking about the gas was tank was leaking it would even turn over as for the tire it was the seal we had it fixed just picked it up so there was no NAIL you must ,with the way you think you want have very people come to your store !

#519048

I don,t really care what you think ! When you pay that much for something ,lowes should stand behind the product i don,t care what it is you all ready have a warranty on it you don,t need 2!

#519041

Also, Husqvarnas are way better than Deeres. Gas tank leaked...did you screw the cap on tight enough?

Tire flat...gotta watch out for those nails. And it's past the return policy. Want to fix it?

Call the manufacturer. Get the extended warranty next time.

IHateStupidCustomers

well both you and your husband are dumb. you especially for thinking that Lowe's is the one that created your lawn mower.

and yeah, you didn't buy the extended warranty. your fault.

View more comments (6)

Lowes Myrtlebeach Sub Contractors Cutting my Trees without Permission

Our neighbors were having a fence put in and the subcontractors for Lowes who go by the name of Backyard Paradise. These people that Lowes in Myrtlebeach contracted to put up our neighbors fence.. were taking it upon themselves to cut my trees without coming to us the home owner stating they were going to whittle on our trees. They also were about to build on our property.. and I raised holy *** to LOWES and reported this to 2 men at Lowes and the 2nd one found it rather amusing rather than handling it professionally. Lowes needs to always have those contracting work to make sure they are not on someone elses property or trying to place a fence ilegally. By the end of the day the man hired by Lowes got a bit mouthy since he had an audience. UNDERSTAND I AM A HOME BUILDER AND HAVE USED LOWES SPENDING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. I WILL NOT BE USING LOWES ANY LONGER.. AS THEY NEED TO HAVE PEOPLE THEY HIRE TO UNDERSTAND THE LAW AND RULES AND REGULATIONS RATHER THAN SIMPLY PUTTING UP A FENCE WHERE ANOTHER OWNER SAYS.. IT WILL GET THEM SUED. My issue is they didnt have the decency and respect to come to me and let me know they were chopping on my trees that we had shipped to our home and that cost a great deal of money.

Contractors are not responsible to locate property lines. The home owner is responsible and should pay a surveyor to mark property lines if they are not sure.

Contractors build fences where homeowner says, and homeowner signs a contract authorizing contractor to build fence where their indicate.

You should be mad at you neighbor because they authorized Lowes to build the fence where they did, and probably your neighbor thought the trees were theirs, and authorized them to cut the trees. Contractors are no lawyers to verify who owns what, they are responsible to call utilities to locate lines, so they do not hit them when digging holes in the grown, and that is pretty much what they need to do.

TMorrison

This is an update on my situation

Lowes admitted to the Contractors improper cutting of my trees and reimbursed me for the damage. They resolved it in a few days.

They did not have a permit to put up the fence so this showed me they were a company that managed to get work without being true Contractors that built fences.

Im a home builder and in Realestate I KNOW WHERE MY PROPERTY LINES ARE.

#519710

HEY!I wish someone contracted LOWES to put up a fence next to my home.Then i could get my tree's cut for free.That would be GREAT.

#519372

I'm not saying that I agree with it, I'm just saying it's not like Lowe's personally called them and told them to cut down your trees.

I personally myself have had issues with contractors hired by Lowes that they apparently hire to do some of their work. That was unprofessionalism, the contractor should have viewed both home owners plots and asked for permission to cut on any trees.

When something is your property and someone does damage they the contractor and the person contracting them as well as the homeowner that had the fence put up are liable. I know I do this type of work. So I think it is very inappropriate for someone to be defending the contractor.

They should know how to conduct their business better. YOU NEVER ENTER SOMEONES PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I agree with the home owner who had their trees cut without permission. I would be totally irate if someone were to come into my yard and start cutting on my trees.

As far as some of the negative comments, I think the home owner who is a builder knows where their property lines are and that its their trees being cut. You dont know all the facts so I think it unfair to defend those that with disregard and uprofessionalism cut their trees.

LOWES IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTRACTORS ACTIONS. ANYTIME YOU CONTRACT SOMEONE..

YOUR HIRING THEM TO DO A JOB FOR YOU.

The home owner has the right to be upset. I agree, they should notify before they cut and know where proper property lines are from surveys.

Yes it was the subcontractors fault and Lowes for hiring these people

Anyone in remodeling, fencing industry should have the common courtesy if they are about to cut someones trees, go to the home owner

So uncalled for comments from this Blah Blah saying that the subcontractors are not dumb *** doesnt know the facts.

I think the homeowners know where their property lines are and those are their trees. I dont think you would like someone to come into your yard and start cutting on your trees without your permission would you..

IHateStupidCustomers

so.. it was that subcontractor's fault but you went after Lowe's? okay then.

I'm pretty sure permits are required for most fencing. I would guarantee that those trees were not on your property. They're professionals...they're not ***

View more comments (9)
Review

Lowes in Boca Raton, Florida - Delivery messed up 3 times and alot of time wasted

Purchased a full range of appliances from a boca raton store and delivery has been cancelled 3 times and i have not been informed!! I have been going there and waiting for the delivery for the past 2 weeks thrice i have waited for 3 hours at a time and they tell me that delivery has been cancelled!!! I am never buying from lowes again as even managers keep giving me the same *** that they dont understand whats going on!!!.The manager at the boca store talks to me annoyed that i was shouting on the phone!! I go to him before the last delivery to check if everything was okay and he says yes so i tell him please double check and he gets mad at me!! I am never getting anything delivered by lowes i think sears or home depot or some other company may be a better choice. LOWES SUCKS!!!

Lowes in Spring Valley, New York - Lowe's=BAD

We paid for Lowe's to deliver and install a new washer/dryer. The guy showed up and told me we didn't "buy" the necessary wire to install the dryer. So it has been sitting in our hallway for a week, since every time I call Lowe's I get rerouted until someone tells me that no one is there to take the call. Yay! At the same time we asked someone to come out and retile our bathroom floor. We got a call telling us to come and pick up all the raw materials, since we are supposed to transport them all ourselves in our car??? My husband actually tried to do this, only to discover that ten bags of cement boards or whatever it is do not fit in our sedan. He did, however, trash the car, waste the entire afternoon, and break his back in the process. And we still don't have the materials so I guess we will never have a new bathroom floor! Thanks, Lowe's! Third, I stopped by Lowe's to ask if they have any scrap wood I can use. They told me that they keep it in a trashcan, but I wasn't allowed to look in the trashcan. Furthermore, no one in the empty store (it was maybe 8 am) felt like getting me one piece of wood out of this wonderful trashcan. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, Lowe's!

Really? Assosciates get prompted to sell a cord to you when they invoice your order, though it is possible that they overlooked it most likely you said that you wanted to use your old one...Old cord equals liability and Lowe's delivery services are directed to not use an old cord on a new machine. If you want to use the old cord yourself you're probably safe to do so, but you have to take personal responsibility.

As for your tile. Not only does Lowe's offer delivery services to your home, the deilvery drivers carry the product into your home. If that seemed to expensive for you, I'm sure that wrecking up a sedan (really, a sedan?) was a great money saver for you. Nevermind that Lowe's offers the hourly rental of a truck that would have also worked for your situation. Then again...why pay $20.00 to rent a truck when you can wreck your own car for free?

I hope you can look to see that a penny saved isn't always a penny earned.

IHateStupidCustomers

I understand the first part of your complaint. but you're bi**ing over some wood that they wouldn't give you for free? come on.

so, why didn't you buy some wood? and, if you weren't able to haul the material and do the job, why not hire someone to do it for you?

here's your sign :p

View more comments (2)
Review

Lowes and there worthless service agreements

We bought a $1,000 top of the line WHITE Whirlpool washer from Lowes AND a three year extended warranty. The lid frame cracked. Seems we can only get a GREY lid, as white does not seem to be avaialable ??? Lowes says tough luck... color is considered cosmetic..not covered, "your stuck with the grey lid". I asked if that would be the same with a refrigerator for instance: answer - yep.. so much for buying appliances that match. I am in the market for other top of the line appliances but you can bet I will not buy at Lowes!
lkatcbt7

I might be able to help you, what is the model number and ser number of your washer? :)

I hate when something that does my job for me breaks and can be replaced.

View more comments (1)

Lowes is going down

As a Lowes stock holder I ask myself what is going on in the stores there is no help there.There are 1 sales person lots of time trying to help in 2-3 departments.You ask whats going on they say that thay are cutting back hours.While the (MANAGERS if you want to call them that) are in the back office you don't see them on the sales floor and I can understand why most of them don't know how to order or just don't know the products that they sell. If I was the CEO I would want to know what is going on why there are no customers shopping at Lowes. Maybe Robert Niblock and his so called new Lowes they are calling it the Lowes Of The Furture should QUIT and let someone else try to save the company Lowes will alway be #2 and Home depot will always be #1

lowes are firing all small contractor work for them 16 years all we got was a call your done in 30 days. their hiring all illegals.

we went out of are way for those -sshole.had a lot of return customer. so my aping they sucks

I understand why its getting harder to find help in the stores and that is due to benefit that employees are getting.But yet Mr . Nibblock can go and get millions a dollars a year.

If you feed your people Mr.

Nibblock they will take better care you.To my understanding they have taken away monthly bonus ,inventory bonus and all kinds of bonuses, and the employees have to work harder for less.Doesn't make since . Not good for me as a stock holder.

I cant wait for unemployment. Until then im using my short timeto get some goods for my house. They treat u like *** so make sure i load up before lunch and again before quitting time.

#520531

I agree 100 % I am a retired store manager from 2003, i also have noticed customer service has gone completely down hill while upper management retire millionaires along with the board. this is now the corporate culture of all large companies. I do not shop at lowes anymore and will not until customer service is really their #1 priority.

#519669

To Lowes Really Sucks. I am currently a lowes return cashier.

And I assure you, you would NEVER get away with that s••t at my store.

You are no better then those skeezy *** head shop lifters. Worthless loser.

IHateStupidCustomers

I've always liked Home Depot more but I don't understand why you're freaking out so much. and to the guy from Roach, Missouri you're an ***

Menards is number 1 if it ever goes public :).

to Lowes really sucks, Its people like you that we just need to send to China. Please walk in front of a mac truck and save the tax payers some $$$

I got tired of being ripped off by Lowes so i started ripping them off ,Every chance i get and it,s very easy ,most of the time they don,t ring up all the items or you say the yard guy never loaded something even if they did ,Just go to the refund desk and boom free money .Beats the *** out of robbing a bank.I use to work at Lowe's ,but had to quit ,I could,NT allow my self to lower my standards that much.

View more comments (8)