Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Richardson, Texas - Kraft kitchen cabnits

Just bought 40 thousand of kitchen cabnet self closing at loews, a rep came out they switched all defective doors that were scatched uneven and stain was smeared, sure they replaced them now some doors are uneven scratches and doors still smeared self closing need a little push come on that is a rip off... don't buy kraftsmaid...I'll never have this kitchen done.... Sure they said they would replace I would rather have them refund some of the money + they were recomended by Loews and the best maid product, they told me to just pait over them wow

I highly doubt that you even make 40,000 a year with that grammar..... "maibe yew shood repante thim" :)

think you should retype this.. i understand you bought some cabinets from loews and they werent the best.

you spent 40 thousand dollars?

on cabinets? a rep came out and replaced all the defective doors.

Then your mad because they didnt replace them and told you to paint over them. you lost me.

oh and for that kind of money i hope you had naked models installing them for you

View more comments (1)
Review
#320325 Review #320325 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Extremely unhappy customer at Lowes

We spent over a thousand dollars for carpeting to be installed in our new home. When we were ordering the carpets, the sales person, Nathan, made us wait over an hour while he "finished his other work". Then his wife shows up and he was rushing us so he could leave. When Lowes showed up to measure the rooms, they told us that we measured incorrectly and they needed to add 120 sq ft. We knew that the measurments we provided were correct because our friends, carpenters for over 20 years, did the measuring for us. Lowes sent another person to measure and this time the Lowes manager came, well, low and behold, our measurments were correct. Now, we finally have the carpets delivered and they are the wrong color!!! However, the color code number on the contract is what they delivered. When we went to the store to make a complaint, we were told that WE should have double checked Nathan's notes before we did anything. I'm sorry, but if you hired competent people to work in your store, then the CUSTOMER should not have to double check anything. We were basically told, oh well, too bad, your fault. I am soooo angry. Now my children have to have this ugly gray carpet in their bedrooms. This was the Lowes on Lake Underhill Road in Waterford Lakes, Orlando, FL.

I purchased a washer and dryer in Jan 2016. The washer quit working.

They deal with outside service providers who have changed by scheduled appointment twice. It's Christmas and I will be without a washer until the new year (over 2 weeks) IF they keep the 2nd confirmed appointment. I have a service warranty until 2021--will it take than long to get service?

Customer service is njce but cannot seem to help me. Unhappy that I decided to buy appliances from Lowe's.

After placing my posting on this site, a manager from Lowes contacted me and asked me to come into the store to discuss this matter. He was very apologetic for my extreme unhappiness with how things turned out.

He even offered to take out the carpets that I did not want and install the correct ones. I would have jumped on that chance, however, I had already moved in and these carpets were for my sons' bedrooms and it was just the wrong time for me. One of my sons had been in the hospital and a few days later, my husband was in the hospital, I was moving out of one house and into another and just could not have been able to disassemble everything that I had just put together. So, the manager refunded me half of the cost for both of the carpets.

It was a very kind gesture and honestly, this is what should have been done to begin with. But, I am very happy now.

Hmm, thank you for that advice, I will go to Lowes tonight and see if this carpet has a 90 Day Satisfaction.

In response to the Lowes employee, Genesis-King. First of all, I agree with you that sometimes people make mistakes.

However, in the land of retail, you accommodate your customers and ensure that they are happy, especially if it is your employee who made the mistake! Secondly, I consistently have work given to me as I am getting ready to walk out the door. What do I do? I get it done becuase that is what is expected of me.

Thirdly, I do not care if a sales person is going to be "written up" for having overtime, that is not my problem! I am a paying customer. If that was his concern, then he should have called a manager to either take over or approve the overtime.

Lastly, I had made a complaint on the Lowes website prior to the carpet situation because of other problems and I was sent an email asking me for my contact information so a Senior Manager could contact me. I was "assured" that I would be contacted within 24 hours, that never happened.

Even if the store manager says he wont do anything, all you need to do is contact Lowe's Customer Care center (1-800-44LOWES). These complaints are then seen by District Management, and will result in at least some action by the store in question.

That being said, I work for Lowe's.

Sometimes people make mistakes. Sometimes, the store is understaffed, or had someone call in sick.

Addressing 'Nathan' rushing to leave, I know at my store, you can get written up for getting overtime. And if that wasn't the case, I hope every time you have extra work get piled on your desk right before you leave, you stay until it gets done, because that's what you're expecting out of a complete stranger.

If I Were You I Would Go Into The Store, Look At The Board/Display And See If It Has A 90 Day Satisfaction And If It Does... Tell Them Your Not Satisfied And They Will Have To Replace The Carpet...

With What Ever You Choose.. 90% Of Them Have 90 Day Satisfaction For Which The Vendor Will Give The Store Full Credit Except Installation Costs...

View more comments (6)
Review
#319961 Review #319961 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Frankfort, Kentucky - Whirlpool Refrigerator compressor bad after 20 months

Bought a relatively expensive Whirlpool Refrigerator with icemaker for a rental unit. Tenant calls me and says it's not cooling. Service man says its the compressor and gives me a Whirlpool number. This number gives you two options, parts in warranty and out of warranty. No ability to talk to a live person. I went to the Lowe's where I bought it, first person says there is nothing they can do, talk to department manager, he tells me the same thing. They are only the retailer he tells me, they can't be responsible after warranty and I didn't buy the extended warranty. I told him the refrigerator it replaced was 22 years old, with minimal repairs, and the refrigerator at my house is 15 years old with no repairs. I explain that I had bought a GE washer less than 3 years ago, and the transmission went out on it. Another big loss for an appliance that was bought to replace a low end Kenmore that was 18 years old. So after being out over $1300 on 2 appliances, I told them I would not be back. They have a good variety, but I would not continue to spend my money at a store that would not back their products. I've stuck to my guns, I can live without Lowe's. They'll end up like Steinberg's in Lexington, Ky, Circuit City, happening to Best Buy right now. People won't stand for being treated unfairly that only services until the unit is sold. I'll buy from the local Lyon's Do-It Center or buy online from Amazon. I've cancelled my credit card with them and I will only go in the store to look at something I want to see before I buy from Amazon. Lowe's is no longer about the customer but the stockholder.
#820759

I bought the same Whirlpool refrigerator, I bought the extended warranty and the *** compressor went out just months after the extended warranty expired. This *** is filling our landfills because the big powered manufactures only want more profit in their pockets, they don't care if the country gets covered in cheap *** American manufactures are making.

So I come to your store to buy a new appliance. I should buy it and expect it to break down after warranty is out?

Because it's new, I do expect to receive some trouble free years, not saying it should last forever, but 20 months and the refrigerator is pretty much unrepairable is unacceptable. I'm not going to buy a new appliance and then bet that it will break down in four years by purchasing additional warranties. This is poor customer relations to expect customers to spend this amount of money and then have a useless appliance after 20 months. Again, I vote with my $, I will never spend another dime at Lowe's.

By the way, I have $250 worth of gift cards on EBay now for sale.

It was my favorite store to shop, I always ask for Lowe's gift cards for gifts. I'm just one customer, obviously it's not going to kill the Frankfort location because I no longer patonize it, but I choose not to shop at Lowe's any longer and also choose to share my comments to other readers on what to expect.

Really? We dont back our products? I'm pretty sure YOU didnt back your product sir..... They clearly offered you the EPP, and you declined based on an a appliance that had 0 electronics.

Ever try and take a car back?

By the way, we are FAR from going out of business ;) And no company out there would have returned that, why should they take the loss because you dont buy EPP's....

John, they certainly are not obligated to take product back or give credit for repair of unit. Less than 2 years on a refrigetator is hard to stomach.

Just venting, instead of buying another new refrigerator from them, I bought a $200 unit from a used appliance store. I expect that one to only last a couple of years, but a new one, I believe most people expect more than that from a new appliance. Being the compressor, it's the most expensive part of a refrigerator to be repaired. They used to warrant the compressor for 5 years, not sure when that ended.

If it had been a repair that was not major, it would be different.

I patronize companies with my $. I've made a choice, just sharing my story!!!

If it was out of warranty and you didn't buy an extended warranty from them, why should they take it back?

Well Welcome To The Present... All Appliances Made Now Will Not Last That Long For A Reason...

Blame The Vendors Who Make The *** Products... Its The Same Where Ever You Go..

View more comments (5)
Review
#319919 Review #319919 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes

Speaking about Lowes in Thomasville,Ga. Poor service! went in to get building supplies for bathroom remodelling .purchased several thousand of dollars.Could not get any help to get items needed in plumbing department to answer my questions. Nor could I get help getting the items to counter and no one assisted getting things loaded,no one said if you put this on your Lowes Card you could get another 5% discount. That would have been a good amount of savings!What does Lowes teach when hired?You need to teach the consumer pays your wages! Try to help them more.Also on the display was some matching assosories,towel rack tissue dispensery etc. no more in stock .We ask if we could have the one's on display and was told no.Wanted you top buy more expensive products that would not match.

Seems like you must have had good enough service to be willing to spend several thousand dollars there. If the service was so bad, why did you spend your money there instead of walking out the door and going elsewhere?

big ben

when these employees get hired, they get taught not to deal with people like you

big ben

Nobody cares how much u spent. every customer spends thousands.

load it yourself lazy person.the vendor probably owns that display.

you whine a lot. shop at home depot

Review
#319191 Review #319191 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in henderson sucks my ***

1hr45 min wait for someone to cut plywood gave up left then after buying and plumbing the whole shower valve i bought i find it has a critical missing part yet another scam from lowes no manage around and everyone is doing nothing i called and had to wait for the operator to stop laughing and playing grab *** with a coworker this is the operator now i stalk the manager at home watch the kids play ect planning something good for this *** hope you got money sugar in the tank and all that in total you cost my my whole day and 2 to 5 thousand dollers due to entire hotel being shut down because of you resaleing returned ***

Buy a *** saw and shut the *** up...

if your grammar is anything like your personality i probably wouldnt want to help you either...

well the people in lowes only make so much money so why should they care when you have a problem with the store and personal no1 get the store no. make sure u have the persons name then call the corprate office speake to public relation then give them the info and the store and the persons name then request a call back from that person in corprate when the problems are repaired people hate getting reamed from the corprate office and *** does happen

Loss

Lowes in Washington, District Of Columbia - Lowe's Delivery - Stole New Ipad from Home!

Bought a new refrigerator from the Lowe's store in Bradenton, Florida on Saturday May 12th, 2012. The delivery personnel were in home yesterday and immediately upon their departure we noticed our new ipad was missing from living room table. Called store and police. Have spoken with the *** managers and they would not even question the delivery people! Just left the store and the manager was very rude and refused to do anything. They are acting like we are lying. Have receipt, this was purchased 3 weeks ago, I will not stop until this get resolved. Do not shop at Lowe's for anything ever!

I want to thank you all for your thoughtful and intelligent comments. As of today the Delivery driver was arrested for the theft.

It seems he had been reported before for stealing prescription medications from another client. He stole the ipad and sold it for drugs. They are my elderly parents and this guy was preying on them and others.

The point being that Lowe's should have done something about this person and not have continued sending him into unsuspecting customers homes. Sad that people here think this is some kind of joke

And they would have gotten away with it if it wasnt for those kids and that *** dog of yours... So what were you doing during the delivery?

Letting strangers run about your house? Outside smoking a butt and having a rum and coke? I say you track those drivers down and take action!

Steal their stuff! Break the windows out of their car!

Nice comment. I will explain it to you.

The Ipad has been registering through Apple registration across town, so we will not be finding it in our home any time soon.

The police have been to store and several residences regarding this. One of the delivery drivers in question, has been accused previously of stealing prescription medication from another customer's home.

Yet, Lowe's continues to employ this person and send him into unsuspecting customer's homes. They continue to respond they cannot do anything regarding this manner.

When you do find it in the house where you left it, I hope you call the store manager and apoligize for your stupidity.

Lowes Manager

Lowes order online 20 minute guaranetee Sucks!

I shop at the Lowe's Of S Dekalb-lithonia, GA Store # 2232. I ordered four items, went to the movies, got something to eat with the children and then went to Lowes to pick up my order. They hadn't pulled my order. At this time, I'm very upset because all the years of them matching my paint wrong, not pulling their online orders and the HORRIBLE customer service when something does go wrong (Trent - Ast. Manager) came front and center. I canceled the order and canceled my Lowes consumer credit account. Not one more cent from me!

Yeah right you have already been back

@Anonymous

Don't worry it was only because of the location but I've started give Home Depot my business. They need to get rid of most of you sorry people their.

You guys have NO customer service skills.

If you ordered online and the items were not ready for pickup within 30 minutes, Lowes is suppose to give you a giftcard for 25.00.

Lowes Manager

I was an employee at Lowes and I was assaulted in the parking lot while managers watched!

While employed at Lowes in Durant, Ok, a "friend" came into the store and asked if I could get a break and come talk to her. I asked a manager if I could take a break considering it was time for one and he agreed. So I walked out to this "friends" car and before I could even react, a different girl got out of her car and began punching me, knocked me down on the ground and began kicking me in my back, stomach, and head over and over again. While this was happening, my managers and other employees just sat there and watched! They didn't call the police and they didn't respond to my cries for help either. After the assault, my clothes were all torn up, I was bleeding everywhere, couldn't walk, and because she was kicking me in my kidneys, I also urinated on myself. Even after the girls drove off and I was still laying in the parking lot (in my own urine), none of the managers or employees came to help me. I got myself together and managed to make it to the door, one of the managers Greg Townsend demanded that I go back to work! I still have a stress disorder and permanent damage to my back. There aren't words for the lack of compassion they gave me! I filed a police report when it happened and I am being advised to see an attorney. As an employee of Lowes, I should have been protected and treated like a human being instead of being a side show attraction.

You could make some money on PPV with that beatdown!

The incident should be on tape since there are cameras all around the store, inside and out. But those tapes can mysteriously disappear.

Get a Lawyer. Write everything down concerning the incident such as times, date and names.

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Albuquerque, New Mexico - I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH 2 APPLIANCES

WHEN I PURCHASED A SAM SUNG DISHWASHER AND PREVIOUSLY AN ELECTROLUX REFRIGERATOR. I WENT TO THE ELECTROLUX AS IT WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT WOULD GIVE US THE AMOUNT OF ICE WE NEEDED...COST WAS NOT CHEAP BUT THE ICE MAKER WORKS PERIODICALLY. SERVICE HAS BEEN OUT HER AT LEAS 4 TIMES FOR SAME PROBLEM. I BELIEVE IT WAS TWICE THEY JUST PUT IN NEW ICEMAKER. TODAY I AM SITTING HERE WITH NO ICE MAKING AND CANNOT GET MY DISHES WASHED DUE TO IT HAVING A CODE S5 I BELIEVE AND THIS WILL BE THE 5TH TIME THEY COME OUT AND STILL HAVE SAME PROBLEM. BOTH OF THE APPLIANCES HAVE BEEN DOING THIS SINCE I BOUGHT THEM. I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF THE EMPLOYES AT THE SERVICE DEPT..THAT SHE WAS PUTTING A RECALL ON THE DISHWASHER. I DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THAT MEANT AT FIRST. TODAY I GET A CALL FROM 505 APPLIANCE TELLING ME THAT I WOULD NOT BE GETTING A NEW DISHWASHER. I NEVER ASKED FOR ONE..I JUST WANTED IT FIXED. THE MAN CAME OUT TODAY AND TOOK A LOOK AT BOTH I THINK AS THAT WAS WHAT THE WAS SCHEDULED FOR YESTERDAY. HE LOOKS AND MY HUSBAND WAS HERE WHEN THE APPLIANCE REPAIR MAN CAME. SAID IT SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT AND AS IT HAS DROPPED SOME ICE HE SAID IT WAS FINE. IT IS NOT FINE. SAID HE HAD TO GO OUT AND MAKE A PHONE CALL. NEVER CAME BACK OR CALLED US TO LET US KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON NOW. I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A NEW MACHINE EITHER FOR THE DISHWASHER OR THE REFRIGERATOR. I JUST WANT MINE FIXED FIXED FOR GOOD. I PAID EXTRA FOR THE EXTENDED AND CERTAINLY AM GLAD I DID BUT IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM I WILL BE VERY GRATEFUL. I HAVE A BEDRIDDEN MOTHER AND HUSBAND VERY ILL WITH LUKEMIA..NEED MY DISHWASHER BADLY AND IM TIRED OF BUYING ICE EVERY DAY...I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND HOPE SOMEONE WILL FIND THE TIME AND INFORMATION IT TAKES TO PUT THESE TWO PRODUCTS IN WORKING ORDER AS THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FIRST PLACE. NORMA HEBL 505-821-0589 OR CAN CALL 250-5330 CELL

First of all turn the caps lock off and second get some lessons on spelling. English that is. I tried to read your post but dont understand many of the words you have tried to spell......

Don't have any idea why on previous comment this said from Atlanta, GA. when I'm in Louisiana.

Try calling your Lowes and ask for the manager, explain to them the situation and see if they will help. I believe if they come out 4 times in a 12 month period you are supposed to get the item replaced.

I had a similar problem and spoke with manager, he had repair person at my home that day and the freezer was fixed. Very happy with our Lowes in Louisiana.

Lowes in Benton, Pennsylvania - Rude employees

Had a few dealings with Lowes in Buckhorn PA and I have to say that some of their employees need a lesson on customer service. I needed an appliance delivered and had to speak with a manager, at least she said she was "one of the managers" This woman cut me off as I was trying to speak,then while I was trying to explain something to her she cut me off again and transferred me to someone else. While I'm here I might as well mention the job they did on carpet laying. I had carpet delivered and installed by Lowes. It's a year later and now it's buckled. I was told by Home Depot that they didn't pull it tight enough. Of course now it's too late to have something done about it Don't waste your time at this store!

lazy employees at Lowes

Heartless, you were in Buckhorn Pa.? Your comment is listed as " from Green Bay, Wisconsin".

Two places at once? Not only are you a liar, you are a magician also.

Hey sugar hate to break it to you, but you were the one being rude. I remember you, and well you were being a total ***

@Heartless

Where's your respect you piece of trash