Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
I "used"to use the lowes on plano rd in Richardson... Everytime I would go there an employee by the name of Jimmie Burnett(Beware) would try and flirt with me. I'm a 28 year old woman and this man is at least in in late 50's or 60's. At first I thought it...

How do you know his last name? That is a good question.

To the bathing suit men are dogs comment.

The bible says if you look at a woman and *** after her in your heart you have commited adultery WITH HER. The bible says no adulterer will enter the Kingdom of God so basically you think when a woman dresses like that she will get by with it. She is the one that caused the man to do it.

Let me get this right. God allows a woman to wear skimpy clothing and it is okay to provoke a man to commit adultery He is wrong for doing it a dog as you say but she is okay for doing it. I don't think so the women will be found guitly for causing it. Give it 100 years from now and you will see whether you are right or wrong. You will find out one day

View more comments
Review

Lowes in Jesup, Georgia - Employs don't want to help.

I'm tired of my older family members having to lift boards, flooring, etc. The employs are there walking by the end of the isles and don't give a ***. There not busy just making time. Seems like every dept. you go in you have to beg for help. Most of the time they never come. Seems like I need to take my business somewhere else. When I do I'll take family and friends with me. If your going to work at Lowes then work at lowes don't just go to hang out. If a person needs help then you should help them. Then again the employs aren't the only ones to blame they do have a boss.

why are your older family members going to get boards, flooring, etc? lowes is a diy warehouse, so are the older family members the ones doing the work?

if they are doing the work, what's the problem? they're going to have to get it out of their car or truck when they get home.

like every other business, I'm sure that lowes has downsized their staff and the ones there are overworked and doing the best they can. why don't YOU go get the stuff for them?

LOWES -- *** LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE

I called and spoke to 3 people at the LOWES store in cromwell,CT. To verify that a given item was at the location. Since I was interested in it, and would be driving 45 mins. to the location; I wanted to make sure it was there. I was told by a associate, that they would pull the item and hold it for me that night. I arrived 40 mins later to find NO PRODUCT,,,they never had the product at the store all day. MANAGER on duty would do nothing for me,,,,no accountability for wrong and misleading information at this location. They would not do anything to recoup my loss time and money to get to them,,, MANAGER needs to go back to managers training school,,,back to basics when customer is always right,,,SHE WAS RUDE,,and unfriendly, and should be replaced,,, AVOID this store at all cost,,,,customer service is HORRIBLE, and they are highly misleading. AVOiD them ,,shop at their competitor,,HOME DEPOT,,,, never never shop for anything there,,,

lmao i love when you idiots say you'll go to home depot, #1 if you knew just how much we don't care about you going somewhere else you'd be spitting fire and #2 you're liars, you know that you weren't "right" that's why you keep coming back. we don't hold things for people without you purchasing them, and i don't care if you came all the way from timbucktoo, get over it.

Go ahead and purchase the item on Lowes.com for store pickup. This ensures the item will be processed and ready.

Take your printout/receipt to Customer Service.

Just calling to verify availability does not mean the item will be reserved for you. The store gets hundreds of these calls every day.

nikalseyn

contact corporate with managers name and state your complaint is about him and the store's customer service.

View more comments (2)
Review

No Mercy for NYC Employees Working Sunday with Hurricane Irene - Lowes need the Profits???

I visited your Red Hook Brooklyn store to get ready for Hurricane Irene and was (as everyone has been) discussing this weather event. I found out that YOUR STORE WILL BE OPEN WITH A FULL CREW ON SUNDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF HURRICANE IRENE. I cannot believe that your Red Hook Brooklyn store is NOT closing to ensure the safety of their employees – ESPECIALLY SINCE THE NYC TRANSIT IS GOING TO SHUT DOWN ALL TRAINS AND BUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL Officials are making it mandatory that everyone is safe except for LOWES. Is working at your store really worth risking the life of employees IN THE MIDDLE OF A HURRICANE???????????????? Are profits really worth that much to you? Where are the owners of Lowes???? Why are THEY not in their stores when the Hurricane hits to make sure they make a profit????? If this is the mentality of Lowes, I hope that you enjoy blood money if god forbid anything happens to those hard working employees who have no choice.

I have a real hard time believing that store was open during the middle of the hurricane.

Tabitha472

They do not care if their employees are injured. Google the phrase "OSHA Lowe's". You will find that this company has a long history of not securing a safe workplace and then falsifying records about the number of employees that are injured.

Review

Lowes in Martinsburg, West Virginia - Told me i had to go to another line that one was for cops only

While in Lowes home emprovement store in Livingston, Teaxa on August 24, 2011, I went up to the check out to pay for my items. There were about 4 employes standing off to the side of the check out area bullshiting, when a duputy sherrif walked up with a few items in his basket. Imedately one of the employes ran over to check out his items, so being the shortestline I walked up to be checked out also. Thats whin I really got pissed off. There was only one other checker working and she had 6 people standing in line waiting. When i walked up behind the deputy to get checked out I was told I would have to get in the other line. So I told the deputy to go screw him self and left basket and merchandise there and left and went to another store.

Its was a special event appreciating police officers

Wow ur a shovenistic pig... Who the *** raised u????

I understand ur frustration but u hit ur wife?

Are u *** kidding? I am sure togs cashiers coukd walk circles around u intellectually I hope one day u get why is coming to u because holy Christ u are an ignorant ***.

Arrested...why don't you just go right on back to your trailer park and stay there. You don't belong in public.

Why did you tell the deputy to go screw himself? Was he the person that told you to go to another line?

I think I would of gotten mad at the cashier instead of the deputy. I know I would of been making a few calls to Lowe's complaining on that store.

View more comments (3)

Lowes in Connellsville, Pennsylvania - Water heater - rippoff

I decided to upgrade and buy a bigger water heater 80 gallons. I bought the extended warrantee. In two years the water heater has rusted out and is leaking. Calling lowes and american water heater they told me the process. I have to send pictures for them to review. If after their review they decide they will cover I have to drain tank take it back to Lowes and they may replace. All labor is my expense. Stay away from lowes never buy appliances there. Go to sears they have much better warrantees. In addition it takes hours to get someone on the phone and they refuse to transfer you to a manager. This is a total scam stay away

I have almost the same case as you. I bought the new house about the second years and the water heater leaks and around the tank.

The plumber fix the leaking but the rusting, he points the finger to the manufacturer.

The manufacturer said that they guaranty for tank if it rusts from the inside tank out NOT from the outside in. Welcome to the same old ball game and good luck.

Loss

Lowes in Stone Mountain, Georgia - No Delivery

Wanted a Job-site delivery for tuesday am. No truck available as the driver is in the hospital. No back-up driver? Lost a comercial sale to Home Depot. Does this sound like a smart way to do business. One would think that the ecomomy would prompt us all to help any and every customer. I've been in the Loganville,Ga. store nearly every week since it opened, and the service (except for a bad Whirlpool D.Washer) has been good. My tendency as a Contractor is to have material delivered as my time is better spent on the job.

Why would a contractor shop at THEIR competitor? Lowes and Home Depot sell installed products.

That means they are bidding against you in many projects.

Seems like your in the business of going out of business. Shop locally where they supply you, not compete with you.

Have one of your customer's jobs been delayed because either you, or if you have any, one of your employees were sick? You don't hire a bunch of extra people just in case someone might call in sick.

Lowes in Columbus, New Jersey - Install

I went to Lowes to get a storm door. I wasn't sure of the size needed so I paid 35.00 to have a contractor come out to measure the door way for me. Now getting someone at the help deck was the 1st step, thank goodness the computer asks the ?'s otherwise I would still be there trying to order a contractor but 3 days go by and ( I ) call Lowes when no one has called to schedule this measurement I paid for. They tell me someone will be calling in the next 2 days so I ask if I can change my home # to my cell # so I don't have to be stuck to my house 3 more days but to my surprise they can't change the #. So finally I get a call from a company called Madison Construction that tells me they will be out in 3 days to do the measurement. I wait and wait and wait. Perhaps they measured a door for install but it surely wasn't my door. I guess I am to assume that who ever got their door measured will also get the door I ordered? Have to call the helpless deck again on Monday. Good luck to you if you use Lowes skilled contractors hope your experience is better then mine. PS if you get a door by accident pass it my way.

Same deal. Lowes is totally incompetent.

We went in, talked with salesman, chose a door, signed an order, paid $35 by credit card. Two weeks no call. We called them. They would send out someone.

One week later...nope. We called again. Someone did come and measured. Never came back.

We called them. Asked what is going on. The manager faxed us a contract. OK we signed and faxed it back.

Same person called again and said we didn't fax it. We did it again. No workman. Week later we called to ask.

Days later they call back and ask if we have cancelled. We said no we are waiting for our door. She answers "Come in and pay for it and we will schedule it". I asked if she pays for restaurant meals before eating them!

I told them they were incompetent and if they get an order this screwed up, I don't want them anywhere near my house.

Credit our account and don't ever expect me to visit your store again. :(

Lowes troy built junk

the troy built *** wacker i purchased at lowes 2 years ago has not worked properly since i bought it . never getting up to full power taking forever to get started and then not starting at all. have had the engine tuned up alwys use good gass at the correct amount of mixture just to have it sit there wile i get out the old trusty black and decker electric . Really , it is just *** . The tech blames the quality of gass . i blame troy built because they know about the fuel that is purchased and they should buid lawn equiptment that can work with it ........
big ben

go with husqvarna. support america.

not mtd. it is wal mart junk

Loss

Columbus, ms workers at lowes are low down.

8/20/11 i went to Lowe's in Columbus, ms. and asked for help !!! i am a divorced woman and my 80 yr. old mother lives with me. our air conditioner went out .. as i have learned it was a fuse in the past. i took the whole fuse holder to Lowe's and i found the fuses that i needed and then i asked for help to make sure that i had the right one... the if you wanta call him thatan employee went and checked and yes , i had the right ones.. i was gonna get two packs... i asked him could he check the ones that were in the holder and he said no... i ask him if i bought the thing that checked it would he help me and he said no... i asked for the manager ... i asked him the same thing and he said no..... if i buy something why cant they help me with it??????? that is what is wrong with this country ....folks don't won't to help others or do their jobs. it is so sad for management to be so low down. i see now where the name lowes comes from

You being divorced, your mothers age, or who lives with you, has NOTHING to do with your purchase at LOWES. If you go to a STORE to make a purchase, it us up to YOU to use that item for its intent, after the purchase.

If you need a handyman, hire a HANDYMAN. You wanted/paid for fuses, and got a salesman to sell you fuses. When you go to the grocery store do you expect the cashier to go home and cook the food for you also? The "problem" is NOT people not wanting to do their jobs, it people thinking they know what retail employees jobs are!

How many years did you work for Lowes? I misses that part.

Did you ask the manager if or who they could suggest, and the cost, of the installation department, or just expect to pay for 73% ground beef and get Prime Cut Steak? Duh!

They were doing their job. It is to help you find the product.

It is not their job to install parts, even something as simple as a fuse. The reason they won't put the fuse in for you is the legal system in our country.

If anything had happened to your air conditioner after you put the fuse holder with the fuses they put in it you would have no problem finding a lawyer who would gladly take Lowes to court and try to get you a bundle of money (of course they would take their cut as well). It is not worth the risk of a lawsuit to help people any more.