Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes store 3026

I am writing this note to tell Lowes customer service that as of this day i have spent the last dollar that I will ever spend at Lowes today! Over the last three and a half years I have spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS at your store off of 1051 Crossing rd in Columbia, sc,but alas there will not be another dime of my money spent at your store EVER! I have bought everthing from appliances to flowers there and have been a very good customer--today i was treated in such a horrible manner, that i cannot bring myself to go back there. I brought my complaint about Store manager Pam to the store manager Paul--and the only thing he said was "gee thats to bad"and walked away from me. I stood there dumbfounded as to his reaction to my complaint--if this is the way you want to provide customer service-- you can keep it--I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!! THANK YOU
Tsamantha

Hey Mr. Shock we know it is you Paul seacrist Store manager the most crooked person in the area and to top it off.

I heard you got rid of the HRM to replace her with a crooked HRM Lamar Young is a brown nose loser as well. lowes said never stop improving come to find out thats one sorry joke with people like you running the stores.

:eek

really if you spent so much money at lowes why did you let one bad experience bother you. it seems as though your problem isnt with lowes, but the managment at this store. i think it is rude of you to put these people's name on the net like this. both of yall are silly.

good bye

@shocked

Paul Seacrist is no longer working for Lowes Company. He has since been fired for RedBanks Store.

vPamela jaimeson was a sarcastic lazy, jealous *** who kept up so much confusion on the front line between the cashiers. I remember working there Store Manager Paul Seacrist would go in the men's bathroom and put *** on the walls and floors so that MaryEllen Husband could clean it.

Tsamantha

to the employee what about the Human resources have you gone to them?

Tsamantha

Well I did complain made a rude and unfriendly report I was told from another team member if I complain it goes to a final and another complaint the person would be fired. I hope they take this matter seriously or more people would complain. As a employee dont you have a ethics point number you can call?

I worked there, and let me tell you about Pam. If you aren't black and if you're a customer and you have the unfortunate opportunity to meet this miserable, lazy so-called manager, you know what I'm about to tell you.

Paul isn't really a mirror image of a spectacular manager either but, he's faced with the "race card". There have been many complaints made against Pam and other black managers by both employees and customers both black, white, Asian etc, to no avail.

You were fortunate though, you were a customer and could just leave and still have a job. I'm sure Lowes corporate in Mooresville NC would LOVE to hear from you and others about the lack of care and free reign these joke managers are given.

Tsamantha

nice arent we full of sarcasm

View more comments (6)

Lowes in Hatfield, Pennsylvania - Your customer service is terable

LOWS credit misplaced a payment,and when i tried to make a purchase i was sent from one register to the other only to find out you have denied my company credit. look up my parsed payment history and tell me if you should have denied me credit? it was embarrassing. i will not buy anything in your store again. you could have notified me that there was a problem with my credit i should not have to try and buy something to find out.you have a bunch of idiots in your credit department, its probably the blind leading the blind

you are an ***, the cashiers cant magically tell if there is something wrong with your card without you having to purchase something, we do not need your service anyways, losing one customer doesn't hurt us one bit :)

jo69guy

Lowe's credit is owned by GE Money Bank, and when there is a problem, they are impossible to deal with, especially if they perceive the issue as having been your fault. Good luck!

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Houston, Texas - Valspar paint sucks

I purchased valspar paint with mildew resistance from lowes for my bathroom. I would have done better using a hundred cans of spray paint. 3 weeks later and the paint still rubs off with the slightest touch. Now how do I correct that with out scraping all this paint off? If I paint over it the new paint will just rub off with it! I never knew there could be such a crapy paint. And to think that the little lady at the paint counter actually recommended it. I should have known something was wrong when the lower costing paint was only $3 cheaper.

The most *** paint I ever used same thing happen to us the signature is a lot better

I have the same problem with Valspar. New walls primed with Killz in my new kitchen and the flipping paint is peeling everywhere it is rubbed against, taped for painting, etc.

the garbage peels right off. Neither Lowe's or Valspar wnat to deal with the issue

I only ever used quality paints but it was late one recent nite and I needed to get a job done so I bought some junk paint from lowes thinking its a flat latex on a spare room how bad can that be -- it sucked so bad I knew I would be heading to ben moore in the morning by the time I had cut in a few strokes -- DO NOT waste your time with junk paint! Just do the rite thing first.

Tried the Valspar paint at Lowe's because they had some real nice colors! After getting the walls ready for paint and put a few coats on, the paint is not sticking to the walls!

It peels off easily and I have never seen anything like this! Will not use this paint again!

A lot of work for bad results! They said the paint is guaranteed, we will see!

You sound like a very unhappy, sour, negative hole of a sad soul. And to think, you actually referred to someone as a "little lady".

Wow; there is a LOT wrong with you. Go fornicate yourself, oldie.

;

I fired 2 sets of painters because the work was horrible and they went through over 30 gallons of paint for 2000 sq feet. Well now im repainting with the same stuff and it sucks! I cant tell you how many layers are on the wall, I also got semi gloss for the kitchen cabinets and now they look as if they were left outside for days, Ive used every kind of brush, nap, roller, sponge all with the same results, I just want to cry looking at my cabinets, never again will I buy Valspar anything!

I used you duromax paint and it was horrible. I had the rep at my house and he even comp'd me 15 gals, to do it again with suggestions for a re-apply.

I just used it yesterday in cooler weather and IT'S BUBBLING AGAIN! I used your primer and it's still bubbling.

The white I used had NO problems. I waisted so much time and money using this product and will never use it again.

Ya we used Valspar in our bedroom. It was ***.

Chipped off so easily.

Redid it with cheaper paint and was so much better! lowes recommended Valspar to us as well.

IHateStupidCustomers

I can understand being mad at Valspar but why Lowe's? oh wait, you people are more *** that think retail stores put brand names on products to make them look pretty.

but just to let your simple minds know, Valspar made your paint.

not Lowe's. are you gonna blame Walmart next when you buy a bag of Lay's chips and there's more air than chips?

@IHateStupidCustomers

You recommend garbage or sell garbage you are part of the problem. Think before you leave a comment.

Also neuter yourself please. The world has enough of people like you.

@IHateStupidCustomers

If the retailer sees that every review is one star, they should yank the product off the shelves!!

We prep for 3 days, a lot, and we did everything by the book, yet days later this VALSPAR latex paint peels off to the slightest touch! I am living without a bathroom for weeks due to this joke of a paint!

I will have to sue VALSPAR or LOWES or both because I paid $600 to the painter and I can't spend another $600 to repaint, so either VALSPAR or LOWES will have to pay the painter to strip all the valspar-garbage off the walls, prep again, and paint it with a REAL PAINT. Never buy VALSPAR ever again!

@Drew

Oh boo freaking hoo.

What happened?

Let us know who won in court.

: )

Hi sadly Valspar has now reached the UK and is sold by B and Q one of the UK's largest hardware stores, just so you know the paint is just as usely here in Blighty too!

2nd Valspar issue: Their Ultra Premium Interior/Exterior High Bloss Enamal paint (Gloss white 222140) does not apply, cover or laydown like ANY paint I have ever used. If it is brushed, the heavier covered areas bubble right after application.

If it is rolled, the entire rolled surface bubbles as the roller passes. In order to get a decent surface, you have to roll your trim, doors, etc and then back brush the entire area in order to collapse all of the small bubbles. This occurs on pre-primed doors and trim and also surfaces that I have primed - both bare wood and pre-primed areas. I have used several different primers - inlcusive of Kilz and Valspar and get the same result.

The trim in the one room I painted before I figured this out looked terrible and I had to go back and sand. Still had plenty of paint left (bought several gallons) but should have trashed it and bought Sherwin Williams when on sale (Facebook) to cut my losses...

oh well, not going to happen in the next rooms I paint.... Won't go into how bad the ceiling paint is, but save yourself the trouble and get Sherwin Williams (other other brand) too.

First Valspar issue: My daughter wanted sand textured walls. I foolishly agreed and then more foolishly went to Lowes and bought Valspar paint.

NEVER use any kind of textured paint from ANYONE unless you are a Masochist! After the first coat, it looked horrible. There were dark bands everywhere I cut in trim with a brush. I put on another coat and it wasn't much better.

The use was about 2x what it said on the can and when I went to get more paint for the 3rd coat, the Lowes paint guy said, "yea, this stuff can be a real ***". After 3 coats, still looked like ***. In addition to the dark bands, the texture was uneven due to the "sand" clumping up in the brush and roller - making them unusable after just a few coatings. I called Lowes Corporate and talked to their VP of "Paint", who connected me with Valspar.

The Valspar rep came and looked at the job and agreed it wasn't good, so he got their painter to come and "fix" it. After 2 more coats (5 total), it still didn't look good. The painter said that the texture was actually black lava pumice and that when you brushed it on that the brushing action would expose the tops to the pumice and make the brushed on paint dark. I finally fixed it by applying a 6th coat, but this time regular latex paint with just the same tint (no texture).

This textured paint was about 2x the cost of regular paint, took 4x the amount based on suggested use, and will NEVER come off. The next people who own my house and want to get rid of the texture are going to have to remove the drywall.

We painted the lower half of our walls red. We did everything right by cleaning and prepping.

We bought the Valspar paint and primer in one. We did one coat and then just touch up spots where needed. It looks beautiful however now my carpet is pinkish red all over months later. I couldnt figure out where it was coming from.

I soon learned that it was coming from my sons hands. I have video as proof that just the slightest touch of the wall will turn your hands red. Now my brand new carpet is a mess and I cant get the red out.

I called the company and they offered to reimburse me for the paint but told me to scrub my carpet with a Mr Clean Magic Eraser...as if I havent already tried everything in my power to remove it. Someone needs to pay for the mess all over my home.

#420037

I purchased from Loewe's in Waveland, Mississippi, Valspar Duramax paint for my whole house. I have purchased about $1400 of this paint. On the exterior walls and the porch walls, the white satin finish paint has been reasonably good after one to two years of use. However, the paint for the porch which was satin dyed a light blue at Loewe's has broken out in a significant mildew. I had scraped the prior paint almost completely from boards that were about 120 years old. The ceiling did not have significant mildew or mold before it was scraped.

Although I can erase the mildew with bleach or even a 409 cleaner, I will have to clean the entire porch ceiling.

Please advise about whether you know about this mildew problem.

al ferry

aferry@cox.net

I used Valspar on a new primed surface and it NEVER dried. Not after a full year. Had to strip it and redo it with another brand.

You didn't prep it should of used TSP to degrease the walls and than use a liquid sander or deglosser to degloss the walls than paint. Your paint is not sticking because you didn't degloss the paint that's already on the walls

wow, looks like Valspar and Lowes have people on this site to defend their paint when customers complain about their DEFECTIVE product. Face it, your product stinks. I know from experience, been painting for over 30 years and never used such garbage.

Ask any pro painter, except for very rare circumstances of product failure, paint not sticking is always a prep issue. Not cleaned properly or with the right products, painting over an unsuitable base, ie too glossy are 2 of the most common, but many other issue could be the cause. But it HAS to be somebody else's fault, right?

@***sumers lie

i have news for you, this product flat out sucks ...i applied it to pre-primed mdf trim and it peeled right off after drying for over a week

You are an ***....without proper prep, which you clearly did not do, you wok never get any paint to stick. Also, if your bathroom walls are water logged, painting over will not help.

View more comments (23)

Lowes in Lexington NC Sucks

Lowes in Lexington NC is incompetent. I took a chain for my saw into the store and the sales person got a chain and stated this is the one you need. I left and went home to find it was not the right size. I returned to the store and had to get a credit on a Lowes card whereby I then went to another sales person and asked for a 18 in chain. I got the only one on the shelf which had been opened. I left and went back home to find that the chain inside the package was a 20 in. I returned for the third time to be told that they did not have a 18 in chain. Now I have a blue lowes card with $31 on it that is useless to me and the charge on my credit card. I hate this store and the incompetent people they hire. I went to Tractor Supply and bought a chain from smart and personable sales people.

Lowes contacted me to say the manager would be calling me, Not heard a word since. I have quit shopping at Lowes and now drive to Winston Salem to buy building products. If the world needed an enima, the would stick the hose in Lowes to start.

Well Duke, I did do my homework. Maybe you should read the post again or maybe you work for Lowes?

I took the exact chain into Lowes and the second trip the chain had been repackaged.

Unless I am superman and can see thu cardboard I would not know it. *** people like you should work for Lowes.

Next time do your homework, have the correct information on the peticular product you want to purchase before heading out and wasting valuable time and money.

View more comments (3)

Lowe's The Lowest Customer Service

Not recommended for the purchase of appliances. When I started shopping for a new range I went into the store and asked the appliance manager what they had that met my specs, he told me to shop online. So I did. Then I tried to order and the website said they were having trouble and to call the corporate office. So I did. After waiting forever on hold, they told me to call the local store. So I did. I ordered the from the store, and they told me to wait one week. So I did. I called after one week and I got transferred from department to department. I hung up. I went down to the store, and Pono the manager was too busy to talk to me. I insisted, he told me to shut up. So I did. I got my stove that day, but it had freight damage. So, you dont buy from them if you are smart.
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Youngstown, Ohio - Did not deliver as promised for 3 appointments.

Very, very unhappy with Saia freight company. They set 3 delivery appointments within a week and did not show up. We took the necessary time off work to be there for the shipment and they didn't even bother to call. They had one poor excuse after another. We are now waiting on the 4th appointment which was scheduled at 10:00am and it's 3:00pm and they are not here. We will be filing a formal complaint with Lowe's Home Improvement and Levelor Blinds. This experience has been extremely frustrating and they don't seem to be concerned. Don's use them.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Do not buy windows from Lowes

Ordered 5 windows from Lowes June 2011-had so many damaged had to send them back twice-finally the third time around and now the middle of September there in! What a joke-this chain is full of lies and redirection. I would not spend a dime more with them-I wish they were held accountable for their mistakes. The consumer has no out with them. Think twice before buying from them-the headache is not worth it! I even made a formal compliant with the headquarters and the store manager is suppose to call me in 24hrs. Well it has been over a week-perfect example!

Your business wont be MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lowes sucks

3 times they have not pulled my orders for my jobs. I go in. tell them what I need, give them THE time and date for p/u. Usually in 2 days, and they either lose the paper work or can't find the order. They cost me WAY to much time, and in my business...time is money. these KID managers don't know the real world of work. I'm tired of the B/S. Home depot is the same way. Bring back the Hugh M. woods or 84 lumber. Ya, you old timers know what I'm talking about. Now that was service. R Hewitt

Cry some more you big baby gtfo

Lowes in Denver, Colorado - Screwed up my order again

9/12/11... So I go to lowes Friday 9/09 and give them a tile order for a job, paid for it and Asked if they could pull the order for pick up on Monday at 4:30. Sure they said. I showed up at 4 flipping 30 and guess what??? Yep, for the 3rd time on my orders, they DID NOT come thru.I waited :55 minutes to get 'er done, got to the job site and it was the wrong color. Lowes employees have no clue, granted, I run into a few that actually know what a hammer is. They lost my business. They cost me WAY to much time. Home depot ain't no better. Bring back HUGH M. WOODS or 84 lumber

Lets see some tears ya ***

Review

Lowes in Las Vegas, Nevada - Shopping At Lowe's: Hazardous To Your Health!

Lowes - Shopping At Lowe's: Hazardous To Your Health!
Lowes - Shopping At Lowe's: Hazardous To Your Health!
Lowe's is absolutely nasty when dealing with customers injured on its premises. See http://lowdownloweshomecentersinc.blogspot.com . Especially in its choice of insurance adjusters, SRS also known as Sedgwick Claim Management Services, Inc., also known as Sedgwick CMS, Inc., also known as SRS Specialty Risk Services. Tactics used include claiming they have been unable to contact you, even after you flood them with information, misspelling the name of the street and city you live on, in order to delay the mail to you, or get it returned to them and then be able to close the claim, etc. The bottom line is that according to one of their own Insurance Claim Representatives, "Lowe's does NOT carry med pay insurance on their premises". So, a customer is better off going somewhere else. This is especially important to persons such as Disabled Veterans, Disabled Citizens, Pregnant Women, Senior Citizens, Elderly Citizens, and Children. Lowe's is TRULY No. 2 in their business. Make sure you are not at their stores to get injured and then have them No. 2 all over you!

People stage injuries CONSTANTLY at public retail stores and rarely are they 'real' - just a bunch of people trying to get free money. I am sure they have to *** out thousands of faked claims to find 1 real one. If you truly were injured I'm sure it will work out in the end but realize you are one of thousands that are pretending that they are dealing with and each of those takes up time and money and work to '*** out'.

Sedgwick is also the insurance carrier for Walmart, Target, Public Storage, Sears other big companies. They are a really bad insurance company and should have their license revoked and the Federal Government should file a class action lawsuit against them.

They not only ignore your claim, they lie and bully. Check them out on the internet and check their Website. Before you start work for a large company, find out whom their Workers Compensation carrier is. They process Workers Compensation, Personal Property and Injury claims, you have to continue to call and write letters.

Report them to your State Insurance Board and File a claim to the maximum for your damages in Small Claims Court or hire an attorney. Good Luck!

Maybe you should try Walmart for your planned slip and fall. They seem to carry all kinds of *** insurance.

@Lowes Hardware

Walmart has the same insurance as Lowes. People are truly injured or suffered true damages, Sedgwick Insurance or Sedgwick CMS causes companies to loose business while they collect money from these very same companies to handle their claims.

Lowes Hardware employee. Be Ware and Be Careful you wouldn't want to file a Workers Compensation claim, Sedgwick Insurance would be handling it.

View more comments (3)