Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Update by user Apr 01, 2011

UPDATE: After emailing Lowes management, I received a return email and call from their Executive Customer Care group asking for the store location, my contact info, etc. Pretty impressive! Turns out the Store Manager\'s intent was totally miscommunicated by the...

Going to Lowes for your countertops serves you right if you get screwed. Support your local community installers not some big chain that beats up on other retailers.

First off though, a local professional countertop installer comes out and takes measurements for themselves to assure everything is right.

And then if there is a mistake they eat the cost. Smarter shopping if you ask me, even if the local guy is a 100-200 dollars more.

Loss

Lowes in Orlando, Florida - Lowe's opinion survey not found on wedsite!

Good day! Lowe's opinion not found on wedsite...I have a feedback Lowe's sale receipt dated dated March 13 1011 and have not been able to post my info on your wedsite since.....I have been trying every day since March 13...I guess it must be a unluckly receipt...Dennis Seymour 1780 Curry Ave. Deltona, Florida 32738-4180 Phone (386) 532-5082....Let me hear from you when you are not busy...I will try again tomorrow...Wish me luck!!!To fill out the letters I am wishing you a great happy day, rain on your yard and sunshine on your days off and I hope this will fill the needed word count!

I'm another customer that shopped Lowe's just yesterday and I sure can't find any Lowe's customer survey website. Its got every other websites advertising Lowe's survey, but yet it goes to their own website.

So why bother with Lowe's survey and I quest they don't need our opinions any longer.

I typed in www.lowes.ca/survey and a few Lowes surveys came up but not any from Lowes actual website. They are asking for everything but the kitchen sink about you, therefore, I am sure it is a data collection site wanting all your personal information and Lowes very likely makes money giving your personal information to these survey sites!!!

Scary. If you read the disclosures/policies, you are signing up for a membership as a "panel member" and will be sent other surveys several times a month.

Some will ask you about your lifestyle, vehicles you drive, income, etc. The fine print also refers to Canada as "The Republic of Canada"??

Nov. 13 2014 - Can't get to survey website!!!!!

Called store, got transfered to the manager and was hung up on after 15 -20 rings.

We had puchased Christmas lights which didn't work - on returning them, had store staff test replacements before we left - many replacements didn't work - finally found some that worked. Product #141148.

NOW CAN'T GET TO SURVEY SITE !!!!!!

I have always had the same problem but keep forgetting to mention it when I shop. I'm going to call customer service today

Try for another hundred years I guess. (or hooked on phonics)

If you go there main webpage and type in the search box survey it will direct you to survey.I filled it in 1 hour after my purchase and it told me it was expired .Funny the receipt tells me it needs to be done in a week.

no survey no good

Hey dummy learn how to spell website and be more observant and you will find what your looking for

:upset My wife could not find it either. Waht gives, Lowes? We bought two large appliances from you a couple of days ago.

#520217

I get *** tired of trying to find Lowe's survey.

I think its a rip off.

#519888

I THINK IT REALLY FUNNY THEY SEND ME A POST CARD TO TAKE A SURVEY AND THERE IS NO SURVEY ... THAT IS KINDA STUPIED ...L :(

I guess Lowes does not value the opinions of their Canadian customers very highly.

I have spent about 10K in their store in the past three months. On each tape I receive when going through the cash, I am invited to participate in a customer satisfaction survey for a chance t to win a $5,000.00 gift card.

So, where's the survey?

The (provided) link does NOT exist. :sigh

Now, Lowes what do you think my level of customer satisfaction might be at the moment?

29th November - can't get to the website for the survey at www.lowes.ca/survey. (For Canada). Obviously this reflects poorly on Lowe's customer care

HELLO!!!!!!! You have to type in www.lowesfeedback.com or maybe they improved it by now?

why have a survey if no one can find the web site for it. this is my fourth try.

Where is the survey that is supposed to be on this website?

You've got to be kidding! According to your post your receipt is 1000 years old!!!

I doubt if Lowes was even around back then. LOL

View more comments (16)
Review
I purchased an expensive Bosch dishwasher from Lowes and an Extended Warranty to go with it. A few month ago i call Lowes because the dishwasher was not cleaning the dishes and was making unusual noises. They sent a guy from a company they subcontract, whose name I do...

AGAIN! Lowes warranty do not do what they are suppose to do!

We called almost 4 weeks ago to use our warranty to get our ice machine fixed on our whirlpool refrigerator fixed. It took the warranty company 8 days to find some one to come out and fix it. This guy was 120 miles away and has every excuse in the book why he can't make it. First he had to order part and then it was back ordered.

He told us a total of 5 times he was coming to the house and never showed up. This last time we called the warranty number and they told us he was in the area and would be there shortly....... @ 9:00 pm... They said they would have someone call us in 3 working days, I refused to do this another 3 days and had them call on Monday.

They called...... This is the real kicker.... She told us that it had been going on to long and we would have to get our own repair man and pay him and they would reimburse us for the work only!!!!! The mileage would be on us!!!!!

This is not the first time we have been screwed by Lowes warranties. And by the way the warranty still has a year left on it.

I am sick and tired of being ripped off by warranties from Lowes!

Lowes in Livingston, New Jersey - Used an unfair practice to accept a return

I purchase 56 Trim & Save Pine packages on a buy one, get one free special. My carpenter used 35 packages. I returned 21 packages with receipt. I expected to receive credit for 10 packages. Instead I was told that the 21 I returned were the free ones. Are you kidding me. I have consistantly been a loyal customer. Lowes & Home Depot are across the street. You have lost a customer for the sake of $90 I followed all the requirements requested by Menards, yet they choose to set their own rules as convenient to them. Shame. Please cancel my account.

What's really funny is for buy one get one, all they do is lower the price to half the amount. So if it was originally $10 bucks, each one costs $5 are you can get 3 for $15 if you wanted.

This is how the Lowe's system works.

"Sorry but I side with Lowes on this one. You used over half of what you purchased it would be the same as geting buy 1 get one free and returning 1."

No it's not, he's keeping 35 and expecting to have paid for 18. Your example only makes sense if he's expecting to get paid for all 21 he returned.

The customer stated that he only expected to receive credit for 10 not 21 I agree with him. I would have sold them on craigs list or one of the same. That is ridiculous!

You followed all the rules listed by Menards? But I thought you were shopping at Lowe's.

Well, it seems like you over-estimated how many you would need.

If they did return them to you, then they would basically be giving you the other ones for free. How is it fair to Lowe's that you are basically stealing?

Go ahead and go to Home Depot. Good luck finding anyone to help you!

How could they tell that what you brought back was the free ones? Thats funny.

View more comments (6)

In Defense of Lowes

I purchased an upright freezer from Lowes yesterday 3/26/11 and was promised next day delivery. The freezer arrived this morning at 9am. My cousin purchased a houseful of appliances plus a riding lawnmower and they all arrived the next day. You guys need to shop at a better Lowes. Lowes of Cullman, Al is the best. I have never had a problem with them in the 17 years I have lived here. Even purchased lumber to build an entire 2 car garage and that was all delivered right on time. I hope you all have better luck in the future.

We'll see how you feel a couple months later when your appliance stops working.

Loews sells refurbished appliances for brand new.

Bad buisness practices yet accredited by BBB.

What a joke.

Does not honor extended service warranties. Do not buy your major appliances from them.

I've never had a problem returning merchandise at the Brooklyn,NY store. I find the workers there are much better than the ones at Home Deslow.

Especially the disaster at Dekalb ave and Nostrand ave. That place is worse than Zombieland.

View more comments (1)

Lowes in Tampa, Florida - Pissed

Today was my day off and part of our agenda was to go to your Lowes store in Brooksville Fl on Broad st. We had all of our info because we want to get a new kitchen, cupboards countertops and flooring. We rang the button for service and a gentleman came and informed us that there was no one available to give an estimate. He even called to confirm that no one was scheduled today. I would tend to think that if you are a store open for business that an individual would be scheduled in every area to assist customers. I understand that the ecomony is tough which is why I am shopping around for the best bang for my buck, but my time is also valuable. I work hard for my money and have been saving for this and am anticipating on spending around $10,000. may not seem a lot to some but it has been hard earned and a big expense for us. I will not return to your Brooksville store.

The best thing to do is schedule a design appointment. Someone could have left a message for a designer to call you back to schedule an appointment.

Designing a kitchen is a very complex. It requires a minimum of 2 hours to complete.

I know you stated that no one was scheduled today but someone may have called in sick.

View more comments (1)
Review
Ordered several items from Afghanistan. Shipment arrived on two separate days. First shipment included an 18V Dewalt wet and dry vacuum...which evidently doesn't include the battery or charger unit. Doesn't do me much good in Afghanistan. Second part of order...

It is stated right on the website "TOOL ONLY".Dewalt sells base tools which do not include the battery or charger. I don't know how much clearer the web site could be.

Lowes credit services

I have complained 3 times to Lowes.com that I am not receiving credit statements from them. I get the run around that it is Mycheck.com's responsibility and I need to call them. I consider that BS! Step up to the plate lowes and take responsibility. I consider their behavior fraudulant because it equates to late payments and just another way to rip customers off! Lowes needs to be responsible for the 3rd party players they choose to handle their credit accounts! How many other customers are experiencing the same thing? Maybe it is time to consider banding together and finding an attorney to hold them accountable? I will never shop at Lowes again!
Review
I purchased a washer and dryer on February 3, 2011. The appliances were delivered satisfactorily EXCEPT for the fact that I have NEVER heard of purchasing an appliance which the seller can NOT INSTALL!! Lowes informed me AFTER the dryer was delivered and it became...

Hmmmm. The wording and tone in the 3rd party rant to the customer reveals what seems, in my opinion, to be a high level of frustration with one's job. It also seems to be making a number of assumptions about the customer's Lowes purchase transaction. Finally, there does not seem to be any sympathy for the customer's frustration with the delivery.

In my dealings with Lowes over 10 or 15 years, I honestly have never had a bad experience....until a recent one that involved a delivery. One of the two men who delivered was in my opinion both rude and unprofessional from beginning to end. I honestly do not recall ever having had an appliance delivery from any company handled so poorly.

However, at that time I was not aware that Lowes may be using a 3rd party delivery service (if the above post is accurate).

Lowes has earned my trust and respect thru the years. The delivery person's behavior in our home recently did not.

Loss

Lowes in Lexington, Kentucky - Warranty not worth the paper it's written on

I bought a 3 year warranty on a chainsaw. had to take it back for repares in november here it is almost april an no word if it's ever gonna get repared.I burn wood for heat and have had to buy more wood than 4 or 5 saw's would have caust if they would have told me from the start i would have gladly bought another.Like most custamers ive spent thousand's of dallers at lowes and this is how they theat loyal custamers im guessing theyve seen there last dime from me. I wouldnt recomend anyone buy that expensive peice of paper. Where is my friendly LOWES?