Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Chicago, Illinois - If this *** swears at my wife again I will beat his ***

My wife works at a lowes and her manager swears at her. She is afraid to lose her job if she complains because the others that have also have been fired. She busts her butt. She comes in early works on her days off help other departments and she has to deal with this *** talking like that to her. Stay Woody If I see you on the street I will beat the *** out of you. I promise. I have personally boycotted shopping there as a result of this practice of firing the good employees and hiring bad management. Demoralize me I dare you.

forget talking to HR and managent there. Call corporate office immediately and speak to the Regional HR. Then you will see something done

bigling97

Lowes HR Department, you are a ***. My mother taught me that if I have nothing relevant to say then to not say anything.

Apparently your mother was at the bar taking it in all 3 of her holes instead of teaching you a lifes lesson. So sorry you missed it but if you would like to get in line I can teach you a few lessons like how to stop excessive bleeding from your mouth.

Lowes HR. Take a good look in the mirror when you talk about inbreeding.

Lowes has collective destroyed more lives than the Nazi's did in WW2. You clearly are the Lowes SS department.

View more comments (2)
Review
#220306 Review #220306 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Livingston, New Jersey - Overcharged for door installation!

I went to Lowes to purchase and have a cliding glass patio door installed. The door was priced about right and the estimate including install was about $435. but somehow I ended up with a bill for over $1000. I called the store manager and have not heard back. It appears that I was charged almost $700 for an install that was standard and took the two men who came under two hours to complete the replacement. I saw their invoice and it gave them $125 for their work installing the door. Beware of using lowes. I found this prohibitively expensively and would not use them again.

French door takes half a day for one man. $250 basic labor. Lowe's charges around $400 for just the labor, so there was some confusion on your quote...

Why are you aluminum wrapping if you installed a high quality door correctly to start with? Aluminum wrap is a sham sold by companies to make extra money and cover up their poor craftsmanship. It's not the 1960's, there are plenty of composite materials that are better and less expensive tham aluminum wrap.

I install doors all day, every day. That is how I can do most french doors by myself in half a day.

If you guys charge $800, that is $50/hr for each guy. At $50/hr those guys are overpaid if it takes them that long. I can always use a good helper, so when your business gets slow, $8/hr is better than nothing.

man, we charge 800 bucks to replace a door

it takes all day to take a door out, flash the sill, install new door, insulate with foam, and get it to swing correctly, install new lock, re-trim inside and cap outside trim with vinyl coated aluminum, then caulk.

if these two people did all this stuff in two hours. first i don't believe it, second they probably did a really bad job. I've been doing this stuff for over 25 years.

Have you returned to the store where you made the purchase? Or contacted your install sales team?

Lowes stands behind all of their installs from start to finish and guarantees customer satisfaction.

I've never heard of an issue that a store is unwilling to fix for a customer.

Very commonly, leaving a message for a manager never really makes it to the manager, they dont work in an office environment afterall. I doubt you're being ignored and I bet theyd be willing to take care of you properly.

View more comments (2)
Review
#219272 Review #219272 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Augusta, Georgia - Kolbalt Toolbox! Self Destrution!

Yesterday my week old kolbalt Toolbox Fell over all by itself! These upright toolboxes are very dangerous! It is on level ground, and is not overloaded. It can hold up to 1000 lbs, Somehow, I guess on the ground with your tools all over the floor and the toolbox pieces everywhere! I hope lowes can help me with this. I need *** new toolbox. It is nothing but bent metal now! Im glad it didnt fall on a child they would be dead! I will let you know what lowes does about it. Im hoping for the best. Be careful!

Dude, this is not just Kobalt boxes that will turn over! Any up-right box can turn over if the drawers are left open and the box is moved or even bumped.

This is why you should always keep your drawers closed and locked whenever not in use, never allow children to play in or around boxes, and never move a box with locking and making sure drawers are secure before moving the box. You did not say if a wheel had given way so unless the box was over loaded it is unlikely that it will just fall over.

Remember safety starts with you and it is everyones business. Sorry to hear about your box but my Kobalt has lasted for years and I had never had that kind of problem.

Lowes GE Money Problems Problems

Lowes GE Money they are harrassing me after they closed my credit card I had a Lowes Card for 20 years. What is wrong with Lowes and GE Money Please help They Harrass and they have poor credit associates. What is the address for Lowes Corporate and Lowes GE Money. Lowes doesnot stand behind their products I had a washer that broke and broke wht is wrong with Lowes. Lowes credit said I was a good customer then they cut my account down with regards to credit line then tey sent a collector after me I mailed 4 payments they said they never got

After being with the company over ten years and never had a payment problem, two mistakes are made not by me but by lowes in not processing the payments in on time. They wait 72 hours or more to post them to the acct. I have always tried to make my payments in on time and this they way you treat good customers?

Sorry to hear you had an upleasant experience. We'd like to see if we can offer any assistance.

Please send your contact information/phone number to creditcardhelp@ge.com so we can have a specialist contact you directly. Please do not post or include your specific account number.

Thanks,

RCF Communications

View more comments (1)
Review

Lowes in Shallotte, North Carolina - I'm A Lowe's Customer and want my rebate wahhh wahhhh wahhhhh

I was working at my register at Lowe's and a man comes in and says he wants his last day rebate for buying a bunch of *** insulation. Well,the rebate didn't print out as it was ENDED that day and another associate had to practically wipe his *** to get the rebate from the website for him. THEN he goes back to get more *** insulation so he can get his rebate again and a hundred dollar gift card for buying so much *** insulation. What kind of idiots are you guys that come into our store? Can't you come in without having issues to fix? You all make me want to vomit.

you know he's going to return all that stuff anyway when he gets his rebate back. happens all the time.

retailer4life, you are a ***.

He's also the customer that will be back at the service desk next week screaming as to why his rebate hasn't come in the mail yet.

ktownchris

you are a ***

View more comments (3)
Review

Lowes in Huntington Beach, California - Bad Machine, Bad repair service, NO SHOW

The worst service contract ever, the worst repairmen working for Lowe's. had service call today. Finally got ahold of co said they will be here today.The guy called at 245 pm,and said lost how do i get to your place. 5 min away. Its 6:10 pm Not here. I am pissed. Plus had to rescheduled for Tuesday, clothes in washer wet. I am so mad. Didn't have balls to call and say still can't find you. J & M appliances. If they schedule call for them SAY NO. Now have to try another company..Also no pay to miss work

Lowes is the one of the worst company i never seen. I bought a 5 years warranty through the lowes.

Now lowes customer service is saying they are not able to find that. I dont know how worst this company is . Dont buy any appliances through Lowes you dont get any proper warranty.

They dont maintain the database for the customers. this is a such *** in the world.

Our machine was finally repaired, the whole thing was repaired, top, basket, over 1200 in parts I believe its been awhile. However we took out an extended warranty and it was finally fixed by someone else.

I usually don't leave bad remarks and was really upset over how the repair was handled. It later turned out good and the machine works great now, all new parts.

PC Richard usually has good service, but, don't take out a service contract. No one will ever show up.

Uh, Lowe's DOES NOT have repairmen working for them, otherwise they would pull up in a Lowe's truck, hence the name J & M Appliance Repair. They are simply contracted out repair people, same as Home Depot, or whoever.

chevymom53

FORGOT TO ADD, DO NOT LET THEM SEND J & M APPLIANCE, THEY DID A NO SHOW, AFTER I GAVE THEM DIRECTIONS AND THEY WERE LESS THAN 5 MIN AWAY. LED ME TO BELIEVE HE WAS ON HIS WAY. 245PM AND ITS 630 PM, NO CALL TO SAY SORRY STILL LOST NOT COMING.

View more comments (4)
Loss

Lowes in Herndon, Virginia - Terrible Vinyl Floor Inastallation

Lowes installed a vinyl floor with Balance Point as their contractor. They did a horrific job, couldn't bevel the molding, destoyed my refridgerator. After 3 attempents, Balance Point still could not get it right, and Lowes would not make it right. Mark, the owner of Balance Point has promised to send an appliance repair man to *** the damage to my refidgerator and even told Lowes that he paid someone to check the damage, but to this day no one has called or shown up. Mark from Balance point is a liar and a thief. Do not let his crew into your home. Once they have your money you are on your own. I will never do any major business with them. I will go there beacause they are close to buy small items. Dave Pedrianes
Loss

Lowes does not honor posted rebates

I recently purchased a GE appliance from Lowe's. The sign stated that the appliance qualified for a $50.00 rebate, which was part of my purchase decision. The clerk had difficulty getting the rebate form to print, and I had to wait. I submitted the rebate, and now I get a letter that the rebate was only for a pair of appliances. The sign did not say pair. The salesman sold me one appliance and stated the rebate applied to the appliance. The cashier had to get the rebate form from a separate computer. All of the above with the understanding that it was for the washer alone. I called the number and was blown off, and told that the only rebates are for pairs of appliances. This was a deceptive practice. I will not purchase anything from Lowes ever again, and suggest that no one else gets scammed like this either.

I was doing some research while on hold to see why my rebate was half the amount it should have been and found this site. I purchased paint from 3 different stores to get enough to paint my house.

I sent in the rebate for with all three receipts, the rebate form and a memo explaining where the paint was purchased and the expected total for the rebate. I was able to contact the rebate center via the customer service 800 number and they were able to straighten it out and are sending a second check. I have to say that no reasonable person would have every been confused by what I sent in so I am skeptical. That being said, Lowes does seem very willing to make things right anytime there is an issue.

I own rentals and probably average about 40 - 50 purchases a year and have been very happy with the ability with Lowes to make things right if there is a problem and there have been very few. One last item. I did get a Lowes credit card to help finish a project that I couldn't finish on time without. I was disappointed that I was automatically signed up for some sort of insurance plan to pay off my card in case of death, disability etc.

I guess I should give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe it was spelled out on the application form, but I don't remember it and would never sign up for that.

They also cancelled that for me right away and refunded the money.

I say if you run into an issue, Call Customer Service. I think they will do their best to make it right.

The above is exactly what occurred to me. I bought a refrigerator for 2096 dollars plus tax.

I bought it on the premise I would receive a 260$ rebate. The receipt clearly had the rebate listed. The clerk had trouble getting the rebate form to print and got it from a different computer. I sent in the rebate and was denied with lowes stating it was not a qualifying product??

But the clerk advised it was, the receipt printed with the advertised rebate. The form was provided by lowes and all the rules were followed. But I received a letter in the mail I was denied. I sent the letter back with the highlighted portions on the receipt of the qualifying product and the rebate (both on the same receipt!) No reply.

I called the number and got automated responses (they didn't want to talk to me). I have a home depot right next to Lowes and an Ace near by. I'll be shopping there permanently from now on.

This was the Lowes on 71st in Tulsa, OK. They stole 260 dollars from me.

No, I totally disagree with this theory of speaking with a manager at Lowe's. I tried that idea and one even filled the rebate out again for me, all to no avail.

Lowe's simply doesn't honor their own rebates. TRUST ME!!

Again, I no longer make any purchase from LOWES. I go to HOME DEPOT and they honor their every promise.

I have made major purchases at Lowes in Somerset, KY and Knoxville, TN and I did not receive my promised rebate from either purchase. I do not think Lowe's honors their own rebates.

I no longer shop there AT ALL. I would suggest you go to HOME DEPOT.

We are bringing cases for purchasers who haven't received their rebates. Please call my cell at 201-926-9200 or email jsantoli@santolilaw.com with your tel no.

Jos. Santoli, Esq.

Lowes has a 800# for customer service. Use it.

they will take your info and forward it to the store management team and the District manager. One of the upper managers at the store will call you. Tell them what happened. If they don't offer to refund your appliance and rebill it minus the fifty dollars ask if talking to the District manager about it will make a difference.

We as managers are suggestively trained to never let a complaint get to the District manager. You will get your FIFTY back.

Nah, that would be TOO EASY for them! Some customers are only happy when they can complain rather than doing the sane, rational thing and come in and explain the situation to someone.

Why not just go to the store and explain the problem? The employees don't want you to be unhappy, and if you have a legitimate complaint, they'll work to resolve it.

@Lowe's Employee

Total bs

View more comments (8)

Drug in lowes store #469

i was in the Lowe store #469 last week shopping with my family when i seen an employee handing drug to another employee. now i know it was drug because i seen a baggie of a white substance. i quickly gathered my family up and walked out the front door. i will never shop at a place like this again. i hope you take a look at these and realize what you need to do. doesn't Lowe's have a drug policy and why isn't it enforced. i did notice this store was going through a remodeling and was wondering if they test the remerch crew as well.

Only a Lowe's employee would use the term "remerch"

Drug use in lowes store

i have been working for a remerch company (mallard group) for around 7 years. now and recently found out that they will be doing a criminal back ground check and there remerch employees. i feel this is a great thing to do. my company has been sending bad people to are crews lately. peolpe that have been in prison, people who do drug, and just your everyday trouble maker. my crew lead has had to fire plently of people of this crew for those reasons. i am very surprized that lowes corp lets these remerch company just hire anyone in to these stores. i would hope lowes corp will take care of these problem so my family and i could shop in these stores.

trust me...I have worked at a Lowes and I have witnessed countless employees under the influence. One of them is good friends with the store manager.

I am so glad I don't work there anymore. That place was filled with inbred rednecks and losers.

Go back to Mexico until you can clearly spell and communicate in ENGLISH. All the Remerch crews that I have seen are supposed to have been background checked and drug tested long before they go into the stores. Unfortunately that doesn't always happen fast enough and that's why a manager has to stay overnight with them to make sure they don't rob us blind.

View more comments (1)