Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes review in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: A JOKE to work at.

Ok here goes i work for lowes the last 3 years now and i have seen alot of turn over at the store. And alot of great hard workers goes cause of the false accusations they were given to them. 3 former employees have lawsuits against the store i work at and i Wish them lots of luck. the people at the store i work at,have lots of complaints but no one will come forward and say anything. its SAD!! when we had the District Manager or some big wig come into our lunchroom and ask us if we were happy wit the Customer focous,i told him point blank I was just a cashier and i was there to do my job not participate in anything that place has to offer. they say they are there for there employees but they are NOT!! they are a Joke. and there LP people leave alot to be diesire,casue i was taught in Orientation that we are NOT ALLOWED to put our hands on potenial robbers and there LP(Loss Prevention) IS A JOKE. the store i work at Our LP Person comes in With HIGH HEELS on and she is a "Barbie Doll",and well if that SECURITY,She is a JOKE....more later on..
#219055

You should be lucky that Lowes hired someone with a third grade education level. Everyone knows that you begin proper nouns with a capital letter, and begin the pronoun with a capital letter.

You can't even spell cause correctly, not can you spell focus. Frankly most companies require at least some high school education before hiring.

No other company would hire someone with a third grade education such as yourself. I bet this is the only reason you are not quitting because other companies rejected you and told you they were looking for someone with at least some high school education.

Lowes is a *** place 2 work. I can't wait 4 this economy to come round so I can get out. I would like 2 blow the store manager and get the HR job but somebody beat me 2 it.

#206396

Well Big Mama, you must not work at Lowes. Or if you do or did, you must kiss alot of ***.

What he says is correct. I have been there also.

Yes I have an education, unlike you. Just wondering, are you the ignorant toad on the REPO show?

#201303

Sounds like its time for you take your *** attitude and find work elsewhere. Obvioulsy, if you had any education, you'd be more that a cashier, with possible potential to move up, instead, your a whinny *** with an even shittier atittude, don't let the door hit your huge *** on the way out.

Review
#201779 Review #201779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Indianapolis, Indiana: I have been treated like a dog by customers.

I have worked at Lowe's for 3 1/2 years. Most of my customers are very nice and patient but there are some that come along and treat you like a dog. They expect you to wash their feet and call them master. I had a lady that wanted to buy a swing. The model was set up outside, the last one. She said she wanted the one in the box inside the store. I told her this was the last one and she didn't believe me. I showed her the box and she still didn't believe me. She started cussing at me and said I was rude and reported me to my manager.

lowes sucks there workers are lazy trailer park trash if dont like your job or working with the public then quit your job you lazy *** stain

#206367

so sad that you got dumped on. but everytime I go to Lowes I have to hunt an associate down because they just seem to scatter like roches (no offense). that customer probably had to hunt someone down and you were in her line of fire.

#204631

Kevin,get a *** grip. Most customers ARE dogs that come in expecting you to wipe their butts. Lowe's SUCKS to work at I should know.

#198635

well Rover, i am coming to your store next week so if you help me find what I need i will rub your belly and give you some kibbles. also let me tell you something about ladies, every month they get their period and when they do WATCH OUT. she probably had her period.

Review
#201776 Review #201776 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes not accepting it's outdoor lighting failing during the cold weather.

Lowes does not accept that it is selling a light fixture which fails during the cold months. e/g/Portfolio 3-Light Antique Rust Outdoor Lantern. I like the fixture but dont want to fall in the trap of owning a fixture which fails. I told the sales personnel and even the manager about my encounter regarding the reviews, they responded very negatively. This makes me feel like not trusting the sales rep. I would not even request a managers assistance in the future because of this. I have started to shop at speciality stores dispite having to travel to many stores. Those people are knowledgeable about their products, provide good warranties and better problem solving skill.
Review
#201772 Review #201772 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes finds it appropriate to throw things at customers

I went into Lowes in Rock Hill SC to have some keys made. The employee that was helping me just walked away. When he returned I asked for the return of my keys to go elsewhere where the service was better and he threw them at me. I complained to the store manager and he accused me of lying, telling me his employee would never do that. I called the customer service number and a district manager called me and told me they were referring the incident to a vice-president. After a few week without any reply I called back and subsequently received a call from their executive leadership team telling me that my incident was resolved and they found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of their employee - Simply amazing! Lowes finds it appropriate to throw things at customers

Dear I was lying,

It is great that you have parents that care and made you post the truth. Did you ever stop to think that by lying and saying an employee of Lowe's threw keys at you this employee could have been fired and lost his job?

Lowe's has wonderful cameras in the store and that is how they knew you lied and beleived the employee.

Maybe you should also write a letter to the store manager and hardware employee asking for forgiveness? Just a thought :sigh

#198837

What an ***. Why were you angry?

They didn't have the blank for your key? I've had customers say I was lying and say I didn't want to cut their key. Come to my store and try that.

The camera in tool world pointed towards hardware will show the higher up what goes on, which is why no one ever called you. ***!

#198327

Did he really throw them at you like he was trying to hurt you? I doubt it.

Don;t be so senstive. Be a man.

#198263

I have calmed down after writing this letter. When I wrote this letter I was angry.

The employee never threw the keys at me.

I was just angry and wanted to get him in trouble. However my parents told me that if I don't post the truth they will personally make me to to the manager and employee and apologize in their face.

Review
#201729 Review #201729 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Lowes review in Livingston, New Jersey: Customer discounts

I work for Lowe's Home Improvement Stores. I don't like customers that come to my store and ask for extra discounts just because they don't want to pay the price. We only match the same product ( brand ). The famous words is I'll just go to Home Depot. or Walmart if it was the same way didn't you buy it from them. Seems that Lowe's product is better quality. If customer don't like what they hear they call home office and lie about what happened causing problems for the employee. Customer needs to learn that Lowe's isn't flea market.

lowe's blow's every body knows

Lowe's and Home Depot will not, I repeat, WILL NOT carry the same model numbers for that very reason! Especially with appliances!

You customers who think you have done your "research" are ignorant. Lowe's is a company to make money! They price match on things with a 45% margin. They can afford to knock 15% off for a price match.

Go ahead and go to Home Depot and when they "screw" you, come on back. Musical stores!

#206074

The item may have been a maytag product but if the model number is not the same then the item is different in some way. Hence the price change.

Whaaaaaaa mean ol lowes wouldnt give me the a cheaper price for their better maytag model. Grow up and actually understand the policies.

If I want a car that has air and a super charger and take a price for a basic model and try to get you to match the price and beat it...would you. I dont think so.

#199839

I just left Lowe's tonight with the same exact item, a Maytag range. I took with me the Home Depot lower price ad. Lowe's wouldn't honor their low price guarantee.

You are right. Consumers do their homework and try to get their best price. Unfortunately when companies such as Lowe's Home Improvement Stores do not honor the guarantees, I will go to the other companies.

Yes, I have filed a complaint with corporate.

Review
#201610 Review #201610 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes review in Springfield, Missouri: I was made fun of asking for help.

After buying the blackflag Extreme home insect control from lowes in hollister mo. I contacted the company that made the product. I told them the product did not work they advised me to return it to lowes. At the service desk a employee ask how can i help you. I explained my problem with ants in side of my home. He stated to me that the experts and he will help.I told him and these two women the problem. the laughed at me saying we do not have ants in there homes. i am disabled in a riding cart.All three of these employees made fun of me because for having ants.the never helped me and never returned my money on this product. not a very nice to shop.Ps. this is a Guaranteed or your money back product.
#197749

Don't leave food on the floor if you don't want ants. Why did you have to mention your disability for your letter. Is it so people can pity you.

Review
#201526 Review #201526 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes review in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: Lowe's extended warranty

Lowe's has completely dissappointed me. We purchased an expensive front loader from them with the extended warranty. Long story short, we were sold a lemon. It has had a draining problem, which we have had serviced 5 times. They have given me the run around, blown me off. I have wasted countless hours on the phone and lugging my laundry from house to house. They never can fix the problem. I will never step foot in a Lowe's again! Shame on me for not going to a mom and pop store that deserves and needs my business- and one that will stand behind its products and warranties.
#198322

What kind of drainage problem? Many times the store installs washer incorrectly.

The drain hose needs to only be about 3-4" in the drain pipe. If you put in farther, it will create a siphon and will not work correctly.

I hope your issue is a simple one like this to correct. If not, I am sorry.

Review
#201514 Review #201514 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Lowes review in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Poor Customer Service

My husband and I are remodelling our home so I am a frequent customer to Lowe's 2385 in Sayre, PA. After my encounter yesterday with the woman at the return desk I had to say something. It was a simple cash return as always and yet her attitude is always very unpleasant, never a hello or have a good day. As you first enter the store, she glares at you. Her name is Elaina and she has a nasty attitude to go along with her tattoos. Not someone I would want representing my store. Management should rethink their employees.
Review
#201315 Review #201315 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes review in Beaumont, Texas: MR.LJ.store in Lake Charles, La. lied to me

I CALLED THE LOWES STORE IN LAKE CHARLES, LA. YESTERDAY (10/1/10), WHICH IS APPROX. 45 MILES FROM WHERE I LIVE,(TEXAS),BECAUSE MY LOCAL STORE DOES NOT CARRY WHAT I NEED. I ASKED THE OPERATOR @ THE STORE FOR THE CONTRACTOR DESK AND THEN TALKED WITH A ASSOCIATE. I ASKED IF THEY CARRIED "DOW" RIDGED BLUE FOAM SHEETING 2"X4'X8' AND HE SAID YES THEY HAD 32 SHEETS IN STOCK. I DROVE THE 90 MILES ROUND TRIP ONLY TO FIND OUT THE THICKEST THEY HAD WAS 1/2" THICK. THE 2" PRODUCT THEY HAD WAS ANOTHER BRAND (WHITE)AND WITH A SOFTER DENSITY. I WASTED MY TIME (1 1/2 HRS.)DRIVING, GAS,& MILEAGE ON MY TRUCK, BECAUSE OF SOME *** THAT WAS TOO LAZY OR HAD RECTAL CRANIUM DISEASE TO GO CONFIRM WHAT HE HAD IN STOCK. """ I AM PISSED """ I WILL NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LOWES AGAIN!!!!!! LJ
Review
#201046 Review #201046 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes in Henderson Nevada is the Worse

I have never been to a Lowes Home Improvement Store with such a disregard for customer service. At the Lowes on Marks Street in Henderson Nevada no one seems to be available to help you and when they see you they head in the other direction. One employee that I encountered was on a personal phone call and acted like he did not see me patiently waiting to talk to him. When he finally got off the phone he seemed to be preoccupied and disinterested when helping me. The management team wasn't any better and had numerous excuses in defense of the sales associates and their lack of interest and customer service skills. It seemed that they are giving me a standardized response from some company handbook. Do yourself a favor and drive a little out of your way and shop at the Lowes on South Boulder Highway.

:grin That's no true. I am a Realtor and have being using Marks Street store for the last 6 months.

In all areas they have a great customer service, special at commercial service desk. Julius and Brian are taking care of me and my clients and I never had any problems, only satisfaction.

Review
#201015 Review #201015 is a subjective opinion of poster.