Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes would not honor rebate

Submitted rebate with proper documentation and Lowes denied Rebate. This is the second time this happened. Went to the store where I purchased the item and they confirmed that the register reciept showed the item and the rebate form was properly filled out. Resubmitted and again no rebate. Also Lowes keeps outdated product on their purchased and item that had a $10.00 off coupon and when I tried to use it it was expired and the cashier was very rude so I did not purchase the item or the other items that I was purchasing. Put my wallet back in my pocket and left. No more Lowes for me.

what part of expired do you not understand!! Another *** Complaining Customer!!!!

Do you really think we go to work everyday to take *** off of another *** like you. We just work there, *** we don't make policy.

We are told what to go by and what to enforce.. Wake up you inconsiderate ***!!!!!

Lowes Cashier

Lowes in Carlisle, Pennsylvania - I HateYour Website!

I have a horrible time logging in, I tried to find out if I paid off my 6/12 promotion on time and I was told I will have an answer in 14 days...great! I can't log on and when I did get online I had a horrible time finding my way around! As a former employee this is frustrating, imagine me in customer service trying to explain this to anyone! NICE! a fine example would be Encompass Insurance...I go online, type in my account number and my zip code and BING! I am online and able to make my payment...it's fabulous! I can't wait until this bill is paid off and I can close out this account! I am obviously NOT happy...

Eh, you understand this website isn't Lowe's right? How to pay your bill: go to the bottom of the page, click "Lowe's Credit Services". Phew!

Review

Lowes in Missouri City, Texas - $8,500 flooring boo boo wrong glue......

august 09 bought bamboo solid flooring from lowes missouri city tx $8,500 sales person sold me water base glue i installed 85 cases of flooring within weeks the new flooring started to cup with in months the floor started to turn black and bow up in many places i contacted the store to let them know there was a problem after months of no answers from lowes the district mgr said basically too bad not our problem because i installed the flooring my self ...who sold who the wrong glue really good employee training what do you think??????? some one help!!!!!s

We ordered solid bamboo from Lowes and asked them to include glue. We expected the home improvement professionals to know what they were doing.

Sent water based glue and same problem. Lesson to learn here is that Lowes associates are not experts and many times are as ignorant as the do it yourselfer.

jeff.zaun

probably should have researched yourself, we are not responsible for your ignorance

Stop buying hippie ***. Shoulda bought walnut. That's a man's wood.

@bub

...which would have also come up using water-based glue..

We were told bt the store employee to use the water based glue. After all this they are still selling the same glue for bamboo floors :upset :sigh :cry

I've heard of many complaints with poorly made bamboo that cups and bows after installation. It may just be a bad product.

Lowe's should refund no matter what reason the floor is defective. They should stand by their product and their word.

That's the problem when someone decides to do it themselves, especially when a problem arises. It then turns into a "He said, No I didn't" thing. I'm just wondering if the associate said NOT to use that certain type of glue if you were going to do it yourself.

View more comments (6)

Lowes in Nashua, New Hampshire - Lowe's Delivery - NO SHOW

We had ordered 450 sq. ft. of in-stock hardwood flooring from Lowe's Home Improvement in Manchester, NH and paid for local delivery. Nothing was delivered at the specified time/location. When questioned about the order, the customer rep stated that it was delivered to a totally different address, however they had correct delivery address in their computer system. Funny that they did not any mistakes in charging my credit card. I cancelled the order and hopefully will get our money back, although I don't have a lot of faith in their ability to do simple tasks like refunds. Will never do business with these *** again.

I have good experience with my delivery the 2 guy's very nice and install my stove just in the right place I very happy with the service...

Lowes customer service is the worst never had a problem with Home Depot delivery they called and were mostly on time. Lowes was suppose to deliver a fridge for me well no call no show had to call them to find out they were not coming. Ask if I could get it in the morning or a estimated time when no got maybe in the morning maybe afternoon wow I guess the customers time and work doesn't matter from now on just Home Depot gets my business

I like how you said civilized people go home and start their weekend. This indicates to me that everyone works a 9-5 job monday through friday.

It really *** me off that you think I am uncivilized since I give up my weekends and work a rotatating schedule to allow you to shop on saturday and sunday. I am so very sorry that us Gorillas, Grunts and apes AKA uncivilized people messed up the start of your civilized weekend.

By the way have you noticed it isnt 1955 anymore and the ma and pop shops are gone due to your crying and moaning demands? Suck it up you civilized snob.

:cry :eek :? :( :upset :x :roll I HATE LOWE'S!!!!!!!

I was scheduled for a Sat.morning delivery but did not receive any call Friday night. I called store & they said the delivery people could call anytime up until 10 PM!

The store gave me the number for the delivery service & when I called I was told between 3 & 5 PM. I said this wouldn't work as I wouldn't be home. I called the store & they rescheduled for Sunday but once again-NO CALL!!! I had to call the store once again to find out the delivery was scheduled for 12-2 on Sunday.

I guess the delivery scheduler thinks no one has anything else to do but wait for them. My purchase was finally delivered but had scratches & dents. When I called the store they were willing to either give me a discount or new product, no questions asked!

The store personnel were great to deal with but unfortunately the terrible delivery service reflects badly on them also. They really need to get a new service for delivery!

So you spend over $2,000 on appliances and you have to endure an evening delivery???????? Yes, this time frame would be fine if I were on contract working as a teacher.

Summer vacation and I thought that I could be a daytime delivery. Was given NO CHOICE of time. I live less than three miles from the store and I have to wait until 5:30 through 8:30 on a Friday evening??? I though civilized people went home and started their weekend.

Now, with no foreknowledge until the day of delivery, I have to cancel Friday evening plans.

I should have been given a choice of morning or afternoon delivery. The people who run Lowes delivery need a good lesson in logistics.

Everyone makes mistakes. The reason there are so many complaints is because people are more vocal than they were before.

People being more vocal, more impatient, and having less common sense (on customer side) leads to more complaints. People just need to relax.

Think about how you treat the people that you are doing business with and maybe you'll have a better experience. I am not partial to Lowe's or any store, I just went on this website cause some of the complaints are so outrageous and ridiculous .

Teenertot

Lowe's has gone DOWN HILL really fast! Horrible Customer Service, you name it!

Go online and read the comments at Consumercomplaints.com, I'm having my own issues with them over a frigidaire stove I purchased from them that caught on fire the first time the broiler was turned on, their appliance manager told me "they would replace it", then I heard nothing from them and 3 weeks later I called them - "Now they won't replace it but will offer me the purchase of a new one at a discount" - I don't think so!

I also found online, and then verified that "their Contractors Licnese has been expired for a few years" even though they continue to offer "professional installation"... I guess alot of us are going back to Home Depot, the customer service isn't always so great, but Lowe's is always bad now!

View more comments (7)

Lowes in Livingston, Texas - Denied military dicount local contractor

I am a Viet Nam vet. I was denyed a military discount. I showed all types of ID and was told you no longer practiced it. Either give to me or tell me how to get it or I will no longer shop at LOWES. I have spent 10,000 of dollars with this store . If you do not consider me a valueable cgrgkomer I will also view my oppinion in the local paper. I tolerate the lack of employee service because there are not enough to go around. It is discussed by every one in the community.Michael Wells

military discounts are for people who are currently in the military. you are not.

therefore, you are not entitled to the military discount. get over it.

Fat Mart cart rider

Ok ***. Military discounts first of all are for personal use only.

Not for your business to make money off of your Gimp***. Second of all noone cares how much money you have spent in any store you are no better than the person who spent $1 in my store all year. Stop using how much money u say you spent as an excuse to get better treatment.

3rd, if u want a 10% discount come work at Lowes. We have to work for it , u don't do ***

Review

Lowes in Watsonville, California - Lowe's Levolor cellular mini window blinds no good

In 2009 in purchased Levolor 1" cellular heat reflecting mini window blinds at Lowe's. They were good quality and I was very satisfied. This year replaced one blind due to accidental damage. The new blind purchased from Lowe's was different and I'm not happy. Here's why: Levolor has made a change to the blind to make it easier for Lowe's people to cut the blind to size. It all looks very impressive, with a semi-automated trim machine, but the results are an inferior product. NOT GOOD: The new blind is bulkier and clumsy in appearance with plastic substituted for metal and new mounting brackets stand the blind off so there is an air gap between blind and window pane that did not exist before, meaning the blind will not insulate nearly as well as previously. BAD: You cannot lower the blind-you are forced to draw down the blind and it's virtually impossible to get it down level unless you want to two-hand fuss with leveling the blind EVERY TIME it's lowered. WORSE: The blind machine does not cut cleanly. Many of the cellular pleats are left with puckered pleats that are damaged to where they cannot even be picked out and when the sun shines on the blind you can see very clearly what a P.O.S. you had the privilage to shell out $67 or more for. So much for Levolor quality. I'll be looking elsewhere for decent window treatments in the future.

:sigh It is not lowe's fault. It is the product levolor sells.Workmanship is poor,material used is poor. A costly mistake I made while renovating my home.

Through no fault of yours im sure it was due to a worn blade on the machine causeing it to work too hard and get hot. the product is usually very good. i can understand not wanting to drive all tha way for defective product.

Today I exchanged some damaged Levolor cellular blinds cut with the 'machine and brought home a new set. This time the cut is even worse than ever.

The 'cells' were actually heat sealed together at the edges during the cutting process. I had to cut them with scissors to get them to open. And this after I had already 'ripped' one side because I had not realized they were heat sealed. Very disappointing.

Lowes did not really treat me well when I attempted the exchange, also, until I raised my voice. I don't know what I am going to do now since it is a 70 mile round trip for me.

View more comments (2)
Review

Lowes in Alexandria, Louisiana - I'm cusomer, always got all my stuff and they refused to switch the broken mower

I'm customer with Lowe's and I got all my furniture tools and equipments for my new home and car from Lowe's, I bought mower last year and there's a problem with it and they fixed it before 2 weeks and I have the same problem and they refused to switch it because I have no receipt although they found out that I'm still have the warranty, therefore I decided I will not spend any cent in Lowe's and I will tell all my friends about that because I think that is unrespectable. Maison H. Abdallah 2401 Military Hwy, Pineville, LA 71360

Whats a cusomer?

As a return associate with Lowe's, the reason it cannot simply be swaped out is because there is a thirty day return policy on outdoor power equipment, including mowers, as stated on your receipt (ie. proof of purchase).

There is a manufactor's warranty.. which is still in effect; however, that warranty covers repairs not replacements.

Product
Lowes Warranty

Lowes in Norfolk, Virginia - Management would not respond to cashier for a refund on overcharge

I was accadently overcharged and the cashier tried to call for a manager to ok the credit on my card but the manager was too busy on a personal phone call to respond. I had to walk half way of the store to get her to come to the register for the credit. She came, still tallking on the phone, to verify my credit, never saying one word to me. This not the proper way to run a business. Kathy was the manager and Erica was the very nice cashier. Store code:11260-61310-02898.My e-mail is catwoman11668@msn.com

Kathy is my mom and she was on the phone with me because I spilled hot soup all over my face and was crying. Now they fired my mom because of you and we don't have money for soup or burn cream. My mom says we shouldn't hate you, but every time I think about you I stab the furniture.

Lowes Cashier

Lowes in Tulsa, Oklahoma - Load out on 25 sheet of 1/2

Well you would think they would at least have someone to help load sheetrock besides a girl that could not pick up even half a sheet . i ended up loading it myself. after it was loaded here comes the store manager or the asst. any way they told me to have a nice day. I think they were in the store watching her try to help me load the sheetrock!! this ***. customer service is not there and the let's build something together means buy it here and we will watch. just thought they should work instead of the fake smile.
jeff.zaun

25 sheets? we have more important things to do

Just think about it they got rid of all their seasonal help so they " the managers" can get their bonus at the end of the year!!! Just normal stuff so don't worry be happy and they will ask what project are you working on today!! LOL

Lowes Manager
Loss

Lowes in Des Moines, Iowa - Poor service

I went to Lowes in Burlington,IA on Thurs, June 10th @ about 10:30am. I was told that Lowes could match paint color. When I FINALLY found an employee he was very curt and was very unwilling to help me in my quest to find the right color. I was informed that there were color samples on the wall and match it myself. There was also an elderly couple behind me inquiring about paint and he just told them , Well, this is the paint depart. and there are the colors on that wall.I felt he was rude and lacked any customer service skills.

if your to much of a *** not to be able to match colors yourself, your *** *** should not be in public, get ***. have a nice day :zzz