store service customer service customer home manager home depot order depot money

Waiting on free nail gun for one month | Lowes review from Stone Mountain, Georgia

Sale paper advertisement stated buy 12 inch Hitachi dual miter saw and get a 2 inch Hitachi brad nailer free.We went to the Lowe's store before sale was over which was Sept 23.They said we could pick up nail gun on October 01.I called a week after pickup date and they said it had not come in.Then on October 9 we went to Lowe's and ask why it was taking so long.They called store on Dallas hwy and they had 4 at that store but they said we could not get one there, we would have to wait until they got some at that store.I explained to girl at inf desk we really needed it on the 9 but she said we would just have to wait.She was talking to someone named mark on the phone in store.The store where we bought this is on east west connector in Austell, Ga.We have bought many things in Lowe's including my Freezer,so I would appreciate an explanation on my email.(janetwilloughby91@yahoo.com.)We are very disappointed and was in Statesboro,Ga this past weekend and mentioned the way the Lowe's here in Austell has treated this matter.As of today Oct 17 we have heard nothing.We are very disappointed at the way this has been handled.Janet Willoughby.
#201478

If you are upset because you did not get something for free you have issues.

Review
#203056 Review #203056 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Advertisement

Lowes extended warranty

Poor Service. I am now 2 months into getting my Washing Machine Fixed. I have the extended warranty and it has been an absolute waste of time. 1) Filled out Extended Warranty on line, no response. 2) Go into store, they put me in touch with person online (Good) set up a new time( 2 days to wait, Good), but I am not contacted by that said company until they are @ my door step, but I find out Lowes had my number wrong. 3) Seems I pissed that said company off for not having some one home. 4) Reschedule, give info on error message, brand of washing machine (Samsung) and serial number 5) Service guy comes to house and confesses that he knows nothing about Samsung, but will have to research machine after confirming error 6) unfortunately can get the machine to get error, yet I told him it needs to take a little while and will show it self. 7) Service guy leaves, machines get error and need to start again 8) Call Lowes get another service guy out, beg with Lowes to send a company on list that is has been certified by Samsung (Can be done on Samsung's site in 1 minute) 9) They send out a new company that has know idea how to service See note 6) This time error occurs, service guy unplugs machine, plugs machine back in and it goes away, says fixed, yet we plead with him we already did this to no avail. 10) Goes away, 5 minutes after we get error. 11) call back and he needs to order part 12 ) we are know waiting for part from Lowes to be delivered. .............. My opinion is that extended warranties are a rip off and only add to the pockets of those at the top. It would be better to hold that money in a trust until the product breaks. That way to can get a reputable company out to fix your product instead of the contract person that works out of their house.

just bought a lawnmower, and to make a long story short, lows took about 3 months to replace it. in the meantime, i had to pay to get my lawn cut.

Alan C
@Robby

Retail contracts have NEVER included loss of service clauses. Plus, these contracts have NEVER had guarantees of service efficiency or time frames.

Just not worth the stress.

Especially if you knew of the actual reasons for the delay. Retail consumer contracts are NEVER consumer friendly.

Gary-- Paso Robles, Calif.

Bought a lawn mower-Troybuilt-$362 with Lowes protection Plan

on 5-7-13. On October 8, 2013 it quit running while cutting

the grass. Could not turn over engine. They now say warranty is

no good. I must pay $140.00 to fix it. My advise, never buy

anything from Lowes and expect to have it covered by the warranty.

Better yet don't buy anything from Lowes.

Alan C
@Gary

Troybuilt comes with a 2-year warranty. You purchased an additional year or two only. ("3" or "4") year plan. Why? The plan does NOT take liability under mfr warranty. The terms and conditions tell it all, if not deceptively and in mouse print. IF any reason for failure in any year is deemed to be "user error," you're SOL. This includes anything related to gas, charging, oil, etc. Plan also excludes all other maintenance items such as belts, oil issues, blades, filter, etc. Buyer beware is the rule, and the law.

Plus, the mfrs "dealers" are usually not part the "extended" network.

BTW, Mowers motors last 10 years with proper maintenance.

All I need is an agitator, never heard of one breaking, but this one did..Two and a half weeks to get someone out to look at the problem and tell me what it is. Won't send me one, have to have a "specialist" tell me it's broke.What a joke..last extended warranty i'll ever buy. Guess now that i've made everyone mad, including the guy who couldn't speak english, i'll probably never get it fixed!

I too am a Lowes customer, who purchased a Samsung washer and dryer April 2010. Dryer went out a week ago.

Immediately contacted Lowes Extended Warranty Service, waited for a week for a service person to come out and do a diagnostic check of my dryer that was blowing cold air. I knew that the part needed would be a heating element, but he didn't have the part and said he would have to order it. Meanwhile, I still have clothes that I cannot wash - family of five with two young children. Contacted Warranty Customer Service again to file a complaint and also got someone who did'nt care whether my dryer was ever fixed or if I even had one.

Also lost a whole day due to this matter.

Don't think that I will ever purchase another extended warranty and maybe not even major appliances from Lowes. :(

Purchasing lowes extended warranty was a waste of money! I will never again purchase anything from these *** We purchased a fridge a few years back and got the extended warranty (HUGE mistake) about a year ago we started having problems with the freezer so we called lowes and they had a company (mr appliance) come to fix it....

They "fixed" it but nothing changed, our freezer still didn't work. We called lowes again and it took them forever to get the appliance company to come out again. Long story short, the appliance company came out several times for almost a year but never managed to resolve the issue. Well in the middle of lowes not doing anything about it my warranty expired and now they've left me hanging.

They had another company come out to look at it and when the company called them with an 800 estimate, lowes advised them to leave because my warranty was expired!!! No ***! They knew it was expired before they sent them out! That was the whole point of them hiring a different company...

Because mr appliance couldn't fix it. DONT SHOP AT LOWES

All I can say to this is every customer I haved sold appliances to have given me outstanding reports on the extended warrenties.

All I can say is I am on my 10th repair service for my washer and dryer with Lowe's. 3 times I have taken off work and they have no show no called.

Ordering the wrong part seems to be their specialty.

I will never again as much as buy a pack of gum for Lowe's. Unbelievable!!!!!!

We bought a whirpool dishwasher from you inn 4/2010. We purchased the extended warranty; it started rusting on the front in 12/2011.

I called and was scheduled with All Valley appliance, they called to confirm my appointment and had a different time that I was given by lowes, they were rude and could not give me a time that worked with me. I called lowes back and was given a time with Active appliance, they did the same thing. They were so rude. I googled both companies and they had some really bad reviews.

I called back and was given an appointment with General Appliance. They again called me and gave me a different time. I rearranged my schedule to fit the appointment, the night before they left a message at 5:30 changing my time, they didn’t ask if it was okay, just that they were coming in the afternoon instead of the morning. I tried calling back put was hung up on several times.

I left a message with the company and no one called me back in the morning, I called was told it was an emergency and so I again rearranged my schedule to accommodate them. The guy showed up took a quick look and took a picture; he was at my house a total of 2 minutes. I tried talking to him but I could hardly understand a word he was saying. He threw a paper at me with the company number and told me to call them.

I called and was told it had to be authorized. This was on 2/3, I called on 2/15 and was told it was not covered. I asked why didn’t call me and was told it was not there responsibly to call me. They were so rude!

I am so frustrated everyone I have talked to has been so rude and acted like they were doing me a huge favor by coming to my house.

I called Lowes and was told it was not covered. I have looked at all my paper work and it does not say that this is not cover. I was told when we bought it that it coved everything!

The tech never even opened the dishwasher to see why it’s rusting.

They are sending a second tech out to look at it. We are getting ready to replace out fridge and oven and we will not be buying whirpool and we will not be shopping at Lowes!

View more comments (20)
Review
#203050 Review #203050 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Warranty
Loss

Not a manufacturer or a repair shop. | Lowes review from Paducah, Kentucky

As someone who has worked in retail for many years, and who currently works for Lowe's I have a couple of things I think needs to be pointed out. This is the reality for most retail firms I would think. 1. Lowe's is not a manufacturer. That Christmas tree that won't light up on one side this year? It wasn't made by us. We just sold it. We didn't sit in the back of the store and say "Hey, let's tear this up so it won't work right next year so the customer will get mad and think we're *** when we won't return it." We had nothing to do with it. Promise. 2. We don't do repairs in the store. Repairs are sent out to shops that the manufacturer has designated to be official repair shops. Whether you have an EPP or not and you have brought your two year old mower in for repair, please don't come in and get angry with the Customer Service associate who has no idea where your mower is. It's not in the back of the store, it's at an off-site repair facility. And please don't pull the "Lowe's doesn't honor their products!" when we want to send it out for repair. The manufacturer is upholding their end of the bargain. Once you've bought something and have had it past the period of being able to return it, then the issue is between you and the manufacturer, not you and Lowe's. See point #1. Lowe's does not manufacture any products. In conclusion, I know some of this sounds pretty harsh. Many Lowe's associates go out of their way to give great customer service. We don't like returning the amount of defective products that we return, because that means we have less money to work with. I personally want every item that goes out of my store to work perfectly and never have a problem. More money to work with means more people on the floor which in turn means better customer service. Unfortunately many things are made very poorly, and it's not just appliances, but also electronics, clothing and even vehicles. Poorly made products hurt everyone's bottom line, businesses and buyers as well.

I work in a small engine shop that does repair work for Lowes. In August 2011 all Lowes stores will go to a centeral type repair system.

Small engine shops will no longer be doing the work.

So then you mower will be shipped 200 or 300 miles to a centeral repair center and you could be looking at 6 to 8 weeks to get it back. This is what I have been told and only time will tell if I am right or not.

#204672

I work at customer service 99% of the time and we do bend over backwards to help customers who normally are very nice but occasionally you get the egotistical ***hole who expects something for nothing. It is true we stock a broad spectrum of products in which price reflects quality, in order to compete with the Walmarts of the world.

So I say to you MR "where can I buy Quality?", buy Kobalt next time, not Task Force, buy Hitachi, not Black and Decker, spend the money and get the $799 Bosch Dryer instead of the entry level dryer floor sample for $299, buy the Valspar Signature paint instead of the cheap Olympic, buy the Maglite flashlight instead of the cheap $2.99 Rayovac (complete with battery. Need I go on.

Wake up pal! You get what you pay for.

#203856

I worked for Lowes for one summer (Michigan), and I was impressed in how genuine the company was in "making things right" for the customer. They do no manufacture anything, and they use subcontractors to repair, install, etc.

based on the requirements of the manufacturer. If you want to place blame, how about China, India, Viet Nam, and on and on. None of this stuff is made in the U.S. anymore.

That is what your demand for cheap prices got us! Thanks.

#201372

With everything you buy you get what you pay for . Your quality is your choice .

The great thing about Lowe's it deversifies it's inventory so as a consumer I have a choice to buy quality or

cheap. All of us may not have a lot of money to throw on luxury. but I am sure glad that if I do not want to spend alot of money Lowe's can offer the next best thing and with that I am going to be the responsible party to make that decision.

Do your homework. You may graduate form your ignoance.

#201354

True- but maybe you should try selling quality products. I want to buy quality and am willing to spend more for it- but lowes like most retialers are taking the walmart approach. cheap products at moderate prices means more profit bottom line.

View more comments (4)
Review
#202991 Review #202991 is a subjective opinion of poster.

DID NOT DELIVER MY APPLIANCE,CALLED AND TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD DELIVER!!!!!! | Lowes review from Houston, Texas

BACKORDER A REFREGERATOR AND THEY SET DATE Oct. 16, they called me Oct. 15, said they will deliver it today. I get up early on my day off and waited and waited. At 11:30AM, called store, they tell me that I will not get THE REFREGERATOR untill NOVEMBER 1! HOW CRUEL, TO LET ME WAIT AND NEVER CALLED ME. I HAD TO CALL THEM!!! I HAVE A BED TASTE FOR THIS COMPANY! I DEMAND THAT THEY DELIVER THE APPLIANCE AT 4PM NOV.1. LET'S SEE IF THAT HAPPENS! THEY PROMISE NEXT DAY DELIVERY!! LIARS!!!!! I WILL NEVER GO TO THIS STORE EVERY AGAIN! WILL GO TO HOME DEPOT!!! OR ANY OTHER STORE THAT WILL DELIVER WHEN PROMISED!!!!!! WILL TELL EVERYONE HOW BAD THEIR SERVICE TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!! BECAUSE I AM A WOMEN AND NOT A MAN!!!!!!
Shinyhappypeople
#201271

To PCB8

Lowe's didn't cancel your card, GE Money Bank did. The manage Lowe's credit.

Your issue is with them.

I personally want you to make your purchases at Lowe's. It keeps people working.

#201249

THEY PREAPPROVED ME FOR CREDIT CAR AND 7 MONTHS TOOK IT AWAY BASTARDS I PAOD IT OFF IN 12 MONTHS NO INTREST AND AINT NEVER GOING TO SHOP THERE AGAIN YOU SHOULD CANCEL YOUR ORDER AND GO TO HOME DEPOT OR SEARS OR BEST BUY ANYWHERE BUT LOWES

#201248

LOWES SUCKS I WISH THEY WOOD CLOISE DOWN FOREVER :? :(

#201247

If you are as mad as you claim you are why don't you just cancel the order and buy it somewhere else?

#201221

And single, too, I bet, ma'am, single.

View more comments (4)
Review
#202898 Review #202898 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Convinced me on an extended warranty | Lowes review from Valdosta, Georgia

I purchased a Samsung french door refrigerator a month or so back. I declined the extended warranty because consumer reports stated the 1 year manufacturer is sufficient and much of what could go wrong usually happens within the first year. I usually take the gamble. The sales lady said Samsung didn't warranty the compressor for 5 years any longer, only for 1 year and for that reason an extended warranty was good to have. I went back the next day and bought one because I became concerned. We took delivery almost 1 week later because it had to come from the distribution center and coordinate with our schedule for being home. We read the paperwork on how to run it and found that there was a 5 year manufacturer warranty on the compressor. I called Samsung and it was verified. I called my Lowes and spoke to a sales person who verified there was only 1 year. I didn't argue. I only wanted to see what another sales person would say. I recalled Samsung and told them what I had been told by my sales person at time of purchase and how the second sales person claimed the same. Samsung told me again 5 years. I called the store manager explaining what I did and how his sales people are giving out misinformation. He said companies change the rules all the time and possibly they didn't know about the 5 years. He stuck up for his people and made me feel like I was a ***. He did tell me that I could come in and get a refund on the $150.00 extended warranty which I did. I felt that I was given wrong information to buy the warranty because they use a separate insurance company with nothing to do with Samsung and a local repair service and they make good money doing this.

Like your comment Classyglass3d. Vendors tell the stores anything to get their products into a store.

What happpens 3 1/2 years after the product is sold? Lowes extended warranty recognizes when they sell products that fail the customer expects some recourse to be available from the store that sold them the product. The cost of an extended warranty doubles the warranty time and the product can be replace at the local store no questions asked. I am not saying Lowe's solution is ideal however consider the following.

Home Depot current store policy is any customer who has a problem and that product is covered by a warranty they are directed to that vendor. The local store will do nothing and cannot do anything. This results in a flood of HD customers complaints posted on the web - what else can they do? Recently HD response to the flood of bad publicity?

A "SocialTeam". Customer Service surfs the web posting the message "I would like to look into this for you as soon as possible. If you could email me @homedepot.com, with your contact and information, I can assist. Thank you in advance - Social Media Resolution Expediter, Home Depot." When you contact them them, they give you the email address of the vendor.

Which is exactly what the local store did. THAT IS ALL THEY DO. HD what is wrong with you?

I speak from costly hard learned experience at Home Depot. I recommend you just pay Lowe's extended warranty, it is better than what the other store is going to do for you.

#201098

This consumer has a (one) very valid point, but seems unaware of the other failures possible in her new refrigerator. There is also the condensor, the evaporator and the circuit board that are covered only by the 1-year manufacturers warranty.

These are also very expensive repairs, and are only protected by Lowe's Extended Protection Plan.

I know, because I was unfortunate to have to rely on this and was totally satisfied with the outcome...Lowes replaced the refrigerator at 3 1/2 years because a power surge destroyed these components in my Samsung refrigerator. My advice to this consumer would be to run, not walk, back to the Loew's store in question and see if an EPP can still be purchased for her appliance.

View more comments (1)
Review
#202847 Review #202847 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Warranty

Lowe's does not back their low price guarantee | Lowes review from Livingston, New Jersey

We found a maytag washer we liked at Lowe's. When we researched the consumer reviews, we found Home Depot had a lower price by nearly $50. When we took our home depot price printed from their website, Lowes would not honor their guarantee to match the price and take an additional 10%. After speaking to the manager, Brian, it was obvious we were bothering him by taking him out of his private office, out of the customer's eye. I think it bad business to advertise in the Lowe's weekly add making a promise and not living up to it.

Had the same experience with a ladder at Lowe's. Found the exact same item at Home Depot for $39 cheaper.

At first they refused to price match at all. But, when I complained they gave in and then refused to give me the 10%.

I emailed Lowe's Customer Care and asked if I see an item on your website and find a lower price at an online store do you match the price and I was told Lowe's will match prices on identical items found on the internet or e-commerce sites, but will not offer an additional 10 % off. Shipping and handling must be included in the final price.

So I purchase an Elkay sink on Lowes.com and picked it up in the store today. I checked the internet today when I got home and found the identical sink for about $150 less than what I paid. This was a $500 + stainless steal sink. When I went back to Lowe's just now surprise surprise they would not honor the price match.

The snot nose kid spent at least 5 minutes online verifying the website was real and then told me the store manager won't honor it. He said I should return it and buy it from that website! Why would you turn a customer away you snot!! This is a new Lowes in my neighborhood.

And here I couldn't wait until this Lowe's opened. Tired of Home Depot. And they're less than a 1/4 down the road from HD! I will never shop there again!!

Apparently, you can't go to just any website to price match. Funny thing I found the same sink on another website connected to Amazon for $85 less with shipping. They probably wouldn't have accepted that one either. Moral of the story ...

don't believe their "low price guaranty". Lies!!!

Wow, I have been dealing with Lowe's and never had a problem with them matching prices, and I even saved $300.00 on a really nice refrigerator. I think if you go to the right Lowe's store and have an advertisement from one of their competitors, showing a difference on the exact same product, they will honor the difference, and if they don't go to their competitor, they lose a sale, and you save the money. No reason to make mean comments, and make sure you let Lowe's know you plan on going to their competitor and tell other people you know about your negative experience, you may want to contact their corporate headquarters with a complaint about the manager, again I have never experience any negative behavior from their employees, and have done business with Home Depot as well, because they offered a better deal and installation of Central Air, you have the right as a consumer to attempt to get them to honor their lowest price match, but I think there may be some specific terms, again, contact their corporate headquarters for answers on what are those terms.

The price match policy is for items "in stock". The Home Depot near our store only has displays and there is a wait to get the appliance in.

So it is not "in stock". Thus no price match.

#201834

In today's world there is nothing I hate more than companies and governement that does not keep their word. I have read thru the feedback. There are those that agree, you did the homewor, found a less expensive price, and want to take advantage of what the competitors guarantee.

Others obviously don't care about saving money and buy when they find something then want regaurdless of pricing.

As far as being a pain for the clerk's working the store, they get paid for doing a job.

Bottom line, Since I went on a letter writing campaign, I was contacted by Lowe's and they said they would price match.

#201479

That is the thing, Roger, the person writing this letter is not an adult, they are a child and would need mommy and daddy's permission to shop at Home Depot. Also what the child writing the letter needs to know is companies don't match internet prices.

#201473

??? hit the nail on then head..lowes will not match internet prices.period!

#201250

Prices on the internet have nothing to do with what the price in the store is. Most retailers will price match prices in the stores, not the internet.

I think if you had brought in a newspaper ad or a quote from the store they would have matched the price. Prices in the store can be higher or lower than what you see on the internet.

#201093

Roger, You would make a good employee for Lowes, Home Depot or Sears. The lazy *** at Lowes has to honor their policies.

Ecomically, it is silly to buy elsewhere for more money. Price match plus 10% is a good deal. Obviously you do not like a good deal. Bottom line: If you can get the same product, cheaper, at a different store, but it!

As for the lazy manager at Lowes, turn him in. As for age Roger, take you immature butt elsewhere.

Wisdom grows with age. Think about it while drinking your TEA.

View more comments (8)
Review
#202373 Review #202373 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Website

A JOKE to work at. | Lowes review from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Ok here goes i work for lowes the last 3 years now and i have seen alot of turn over at the store. And alot of great hard workers goes cause of the false accusations they were given to them. 3 former employees have lawsuits against the store i work at and i Wish them lots of luck. the people at the store i work at,have lots of complaints but no one will come forward and say anything. its SAD!! when we had the District Manager or some big wig come into our lunchroom and ask us if we were happy wit the Customer focous,i told him point blank I was just a cashier and i was there to do my job not participate in anything that place has to offer. they say they are there for there employees but they are NOT!! they are a Joke. and there LP people leave alot to be diesire,casue i was taught in Orientation that we are NOT ALLOWED to put our hands on potenial robbers and there LP(Loss Prevention) IS A JOKE. the store i work at Our LP Person comes in With HIGH HEELS on and she is a "Barbie Doll",and well if that SECURITY,She is a JOKE....more later on..
#219055

You should be lucky that Lowes hired someone with a third grade education level. Everyone knows that you begin proper nouns with a capital letter, and begin the pronoun with a capital letter.

You can't even spell cause correctly, not can you spell focus. Frankly most companies require at least some high school education before hiring.

No other company would hire someone with a third grade education such as yourself. I bet this is the only reason you are not quitting because other companies rejected you and told you they were looking for someone with at least some high school education.

Lowes is a *** place 2 work. I can't wait 4 this economy to come round so I can get out. I would like 2 blow the store manager and get the HR job but somebody beat me 2 it.

#206396

Well Big Mama, you must not work at Lowes. Or if you do or did, you must kiss alot of ***.

What he says is correct. I have been there also.

Yes I have an education, unlike you. Just wondering, are you the ignorant toad on the REPO show?

#201303

Sounds like its time for you take your *** attitude and find work elsewhere. Obvioulsy, if you had any education, you'd be more that a cashier, with possible potential to move up, instead, your a whinny *** with an even shittier atittude, don't let the door hit your huge *** on the way out.

Review
#201779 Review #201779 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

I have been treated like a dog by customers. | Lowes review from Indianapolis, Indiana

I have worked at Lowe's for 3 1/2 years. Most of my customers are very nice and patient but there are some that come along and treat you like a dog. They expect you to wash their feet and call them master. I had a lady that wanted to buy a swing. The model was set up outside, the last one. She said she wanted the one in the box inside the store. I told her this was the last one and she didn't believe me. I showed her the box and she still didn't believe me. She started cussing at me and said I was rude and reported me to my manager.

lowes sucks there workers are lazy trailer park trash if dont like your job or working with the public then quit your job you lazy *** stain

#206367

so sad that you got dumped on. but everytime I go to Lowes I have to hunt an associate down because they just seem to scatter like roches (no offense). that customer probably had to hunt someone down and you were in her line of fire.

#204631

Kevin,get a *** grip. Most customers ARE dogs that come in expecting you to wipe their butts. Lowe's SUCKS to work at I should know.

#198635

well Rover, i am coming to your store next week so if you help me find what I need i will rub your belly and give you some kibbles. also let me tell you something about ladies, every month they get their period and when they do WATCH OUT. she probably had her period.

Review
#201776 Review #201776 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes not accepting it's outdoor lighting failing during the cold weather.

Lowes does not accept that it is selling a light fixture which fails during the cold months. e/g/Portfolio 3-Light Antique Rust Outdoor Lantern. I like the fixture but dont want to fall in the trap of owning a fixture which fails. I told the sales personnel and even the manager about my encounter regarding the reviews, they responded very negatively. This makes me feel like not trusting the sales rep. I would not even request a managers assistance in the future because of this. I have started to shop at speciality stores dispite having to travel to many stores. Those people are knowledgeable about their products, provide good warranties and better problem solving skill.
Review
#201772 Review #201772 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager

Lowes finds it appropriate to throw things at customers

I went into Lowes in Rock Hill SC to have some keys made. The employee that was helping me just walked away. When he returned I asked for the return of my keys to go elsewhere where the service was better and he threw them at me. I complained to the store manager and he accused me of lying, telling me his employee would never do that. I called the customer service number and a district manager called me and told me they were referring the incident to a vice-president. After a few week without any reply I called back and subsequently received a call from their executive leadership team telling me that my incident was resolved and they found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of their employee - Simply amazing! Lowes finds it appropriate to throw things at customers

Dear I was lying,

It is great that you have parents that care and made you post the truth. Did you ever stop to think that by lying and saying an employee of Lowe's threw keys at you this employee could have been fired and lost his job?

Lowe's has wonderful cameras in the store and that is how they knew you lied and beleived the employee.

Maybe you should also write a letter to the store manager and hardware employee asking for forgiveness? Just a thought :sigh

#198837

What an ***. Why were you angry?

They didn't have the blank for your key? I've had customers say I was lying and say I didn't want to cut their key. Come to my store and try that.

The camera in tool world pointed towards hardware will show the higher up what goes on, which is why no one ever called you. ***!

#198327

Did he really throw them at you like he was trying to hurt you? I doubt it.

Don;t be so senstive. Be a man.

#198263

I have calmed down after writing this letter. When I wrote this letter I was angry.

The employee never threw the keys at me.

I was just angry and wanted to get him in trouble. However my parents told me that if I don't post the truth they will personally make me to to the manager and employee and apologize in their face.

Review
#201729 Review #201729 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss