store service customer service customer home manager home depot order depot money

The Worst Store/ Store Mgr Ever!!! | Lowes review from Winthrop, Massachusetts

I have recently been terminated by a Lowes here in Massachusetts. The name of the store manager I worked for is Mark Gullotti. I have NEVER, in my life, met such a demeaning, unprofessional, unethical, ingenuine, heartless, ***! Typically, with large corporations, you find that people fairly far up the ladder are "removed" from the daily happenings within the company, and are unappreciative of the hard work of their employees. (a good example of this is that new show, "Undercover Boss", which shows CEO's and such going undercover to see what the daily operations are like in their stores, factories, etc.) What's unbelievable, is that a Store Manager can be this removed and blind to the actual issues within his own store! He is completely unappreciative of his workers, any praise that he does give- seems completely forced and fake, his main concern is not for the relationships created with his employees & customers, but rather his bonuses! And what he doesn't understand, unbelievably, is that the 2 go hand-in-hand. You HAVE to take care of your customers AND your employees to make money! He has surrounded himself with braindead managers that won't question his shady business practices, has aligned himself with the District Manager and has the HR Manager wrapped around his finger. Thereby protecting himself from any backlash from disgruntled employees. (many of which have filed complaints) DON'T SHOP @ LOWES IN SAUGUS, MA! Don't let this *** make his bonus! And if you've had a bad experience shopping there, call 1--800-44-LOWES and report it!

lowes new employees at paint desk need to be fire there are nasty to employees :sigh

The assistant managers have been reported to *** with casihers in the electrical room etc. Cashiers make for an added perk for ASM's!

You all should be ashamed of yourselves talking about each other. If you have anything to say about Lowes then you should just talk about that.

Like managers that don't appreciate hard workers who actually take care of departments when someone calls in.

This manager don't even consider him for other jobs for full time, which this person has been applying for. This person practically knows how to run a lot of departments, and don't consider them for a full time position.

Is it really true that Mark got arrested for burglary? And, did he really get fired from Lowe's? I've known him for many years but would never suspect that.

heard your "furor" got arrested in quincy, ma for breaking and entering and burglary plus as i read below he was sleeping with a married women who worked for him and he was terminated for that plus he has a sexual harrassment case against him and on top of all that his friend told me he has a coke habit himself wow good guy for all you sheep to defend good luck in your recovery vicky always liked you as a person

I worked there too. That guy sucked! Vic was good, you guys wrote some rediculous stuff and look ***.

Wow..you guys are not very articulate! Yay, you figured out it was me (Vicky), and instead of tactfully and tastefully defending your "furor", you attack me on a personal level!

I spoke of his lack of professionalism, you guys attack MY looks, etc. Pretty sad. I'm a recovering drug addict and I can put together a clearer, more consise argument than you can!

How does it feel??? LOSERS..lol Don't smile in my face and write BS online..you degrade yourselves and look foolish!!!

HEARD SHE IS A FUN DATE AND KNOWS HOW TO TREAT A MAN. MAYBE I WILL ASK HER OUT. SHE ISN'T WEARING HER WEDDING BAND AND FLIRTS WITH ALL THE MALE CUSTOMERS.

who did mark nail come on names and places lol everyone knows she makes it no secret

Absolutely not true! Mark nailed her after he left Lowes.

As for the "maniac" his wife went out of her way to introduce him to me knowing I knew what was going on. I laugh every time he walks in the store.

View more comments (28)
Review
#197335 Review #197335 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Manager
Loss

To much to list here.. | Lowes review from Porter, Texas

i have been a customer of lowes for 15 years was in there eveyday! had a credit card but never used it until a year ago been paying cash for eveything i have electrical buisness. been paying 100.00 a month every month on the 8th month since i charged $1.200 got behind one month was charged $30 paid it and the balance off and lowes canceals my card. lowes are guilty of way more. even accused me of stealing a tape measure that was bought there a year before i hate lowes now, will go to home depot ace hardware anwhere but *** lowes!!!!! and dont trust those guys that work electrical they will get you and -?? killed the ones in kingwood texas for sure....

GE Bank cant know you paid cash and is to big to care. The day of personal servive and care is over.

You are just one person among 4 billion.

You can only play if you follow the rules. "Strike one" and your out !

Please, like the 3 of you have never gotten behind in a payment. You sit on your high horse and act like you never had hard times or got behind with bills...THANKS FOR THAT LAUGH! :grin

I bet you have never had a complaint for any of your work. If you are as good as you lead us to believe,YOU WOULD HAVE PAID YOUR BILL ON TIME AS YOU AGREED TO DO!

HONOR the contract!!

Ever been late on your house,vehicle payments? Every charge a customer for full rolls of wire, but job required 1 3/4 roll, but you kept the rest!

Lowes is not the guilty party again. It is you.

Be an adult and pay your bill off time. Does not matter if you followed the rules all the time, if you break them do the adult thing and admit you are guilty.

Again why...? LOWE'S is not a bank...

your credit card is not through the Bank of LOWE'S!!

With the new credit laws creditors are protecting all assets... GE Money Bank handels your credit card speak with them.

View more comments (4)
Review
#196561 Review #196561 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Stress Reliever | Lowes review from Apollo, Pennsylvania

Would I be allowed to post my complaint on your site? I might try just to see how long it stays there remembering to print the comments each time a new post is entered. Writing under assumed names, mine included. Posting sexual: vulgar; disgusting; malicious things about me and putting my family in danger. I asked for this to stop, but I have not heard from anyone at this web site. They did remove the forum where this started and I questioned as to why. You allow them to continue this despicable behavior on your site and I have no choice but to defend myself in the best way that I can. As I have forwarded this information to the EEOC, I think you may be interested in the following information as well: U.S. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY COMMISSION Pittsburgh Area Office William S. Moorhead Federal Building 1000 Liberty Avenue, Room 1112 Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (412)395-5902 TTY (412) 395-5904 FAX (412) 395-5749 Writer's Direct Dial 412) 395-5865 Frank.Rodia@EEOC.gov Dear Ms. Romansky: I have been assigned to investigate your case. This is in response to your request for a reply, and to let you know that I have received the materials that you recently sent to the EEOC by email. My contact information is listed above. Sincerely, Frank E. Rodia Investigator npwj

You can all breathe a sigh of relief!If nobody at Lowe's or the webmaster of this site is going to end this personal war, I am. As far as I am concerned, this matter is now out of my hands. Say what you will about me and fun in doing so. I have told the truth and I have not hidden behind my screen name, nor have I involved innocent people, in doing so.

I refuse to continue this pathetic game you got going.

In closing I will say, it is nice to know what does go on in Lowe's Store's across the Country.

I do believe this is what you, yourself stated:

I was fired from Lowe's because I blew every truck driver I could. I would even blow the UPS guys.

The real Patricia Romansky

Review
#196096 Review #196096 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Lowes Refrigerator is a Lemon

We bought a GE profile refrigerator at Lowes 2 years ago. It has had to be repaired 4 times, since then. Four times in 2 years, we have had spoiled food, water all over the floor, and an average of a week without a refrigerator. In researching it I find that GE has had something like 2 recalls on their refrigerators, so I shouldn't be surprised I suppose, and yes we should have done our homework better. The real disappointment has been Lowes. We have shopped at Lowes a lot because we thought they had good customer service. With the refrigerator, it has been an ordeal. First they delivered a refrigerator that didn't work, had cut wires inside, and had stains on the shelves. The repairman said "Oh yes, this is the refrigerator that those other people sent back". We returned it. Then they delivered our current refrigerator, which of course has died 4 times. The good news is that we bought the service plan, which includes a "lemon law". The bad news is that lemon law doesn't seem to mean anything, in reality.

Hi, this is Vikki with GE. I am sorry to hear of the difficulty you experienced with your GE refrigerator.

Please email the details to our team at eResponse@ge.com. We will gladly look into the situation for you.

Review
#196042 Review #196042 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Item purchased 7-29-10. Arrived and was in store since 8-12-10. | Lowes review from Newberry, South Carolina

My product was in the store since 8-12-2010. No one contacted me or advised me that it was in, my contractor was finished and gone so I had to bear the cost of having it installed. When I checked on it, the product was in the store and no one could explain why I was not contacted. I am very disgruntled at this act of noncommunication, and Lowe's Incorporated shpould bear the cost of the installation of my appliance. To date, I have not had a response from them since I picked up my appliance on my own as i told them I would, just that they did not contact me a promised.
Review
#196021 Review #196021 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Installation

Does not back gaurantee of products and installation | Lowes review from Lee's Summit, Missouri

Materials purchased for kitchen counter and had installed by Lowes. Within a few weeks the glue on the seams gave way and the seams opened up. I called and the installer came to look at it. He said he told me the seams could not get wet. Lie #1. The woman who sold it also never mentioned that the seams could not get wet. It is a kitchen counter and both knew seams were within inches of sink. Lie #2 by installer was that seams opened because of "standing water." Does not happen in my kitchen! Home Depot and another seller and installer of same product guarantee that seams will not open if properly measured, installed, glued and sealed. Workmanship was poor and installer tried to lie his way out of being responsible. Multiple phone calls were made, but not returned.
#181936

The person who designed the countertop with seams within a few inches of the sink is at fault. Seams should always be kept away from the sink to avoid the problems you are having. Blame your designer, not the installer, he could only work with the material he was given.

Review
#196016 Review #196016 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Turned away for 34 cents | Lowes review from Mobile, Alabama

I rent out houses so I frequent Lowe's about 2 or 3 times a week. Upon checking out, I realized I couldn't find a portion of my money. My total was 21.34 and I had 21.00 in my hand.The cashier told me that she didn't care if it was 10 cents and suggested I ask someone in the store for the change.It should come as no surprise that I am black.I spend at least 30,000 dollars a year at the Lowe's on the beltline in Mobile,Al and I was turned away for 34 cents.

This is not about you being black, this is about you not having enough change.

I am from Canada. I dont have to like you at all and Unite with you. ***.

You should be all ashamed of yourselves. Today is September 11th.

Nine years ago we were attacked by terrorists. Instead of bashing and hating blacks we need to Unite as a country and treat each other nicely.

In another complaint when a wal-mart cashier allowed her purchase 23 cents short she accused her of racism because she claimed the cashier thought she was homeless and had a poor job because she is black.

I am black or white or green or who gives a ***. I can't believe that the color of your skin even comes to play in this post.

The way I see it, you want Lowes to give you $485. If you honestly do spend $30000 a year at lowes and you average $21.34 at each visit, but you only want to spend $21, then that means you will make about 1428 visits to lowes in a year. If you expect them to give you $0.34 every time then it comes out to $485.52.

Yes it sucks that you went to Lowes and created a bill you couldn't afford, but don't blame the company for your shortcomings. How about this why don't you send me $425 and we'll call it even.

These "4" *** are just one who had made a fool of himself/herself and just can't let it go. Get a life!

It happens all the time. Someone posts a letter.

They post things most people don't agree with, create another account, agree with themselves pretending to be someone else. Eventually screw up, get caught. Usually after this they stop posting but Rainta just wants to be heard. The real weak person here is not everyone, but Ranita/Rainta/wow25/wow25!!(all the same person).

Weak because they have to create more than one identity to make it look like people are siding with them, and weak that they have to attack a 12 year old online when he is right and she is wrong. You are weak Ranita and all your other identities.

When someone makes a fool of themselves, then continues to argue making them more foolish. Instead of admitting that she is Ranita.

Ranita makes another account pretending to be somewhere else.

When caught because the other person spoke in first person form she claims she is being impersonated and using both accounts to lash out. She is too angry to make sure she is using the correct account.

Thank you Wow25!!, I have always appreciated your support. These loser refuse to see the isssue as you we see it.

It is not about the 34 cents it is about the fact that the manager had me beg for 34 cents. No way these crackers would give a white person a nickel much less 34 cents, they are all racist. Only you can see my letter and read between the lines. That *** "don't be fooled Kelvin" is a fool.

They think they are smart but they are just plain dumb white trash. Just like Zachary, Trevor, Irish and all the other posters.

You idiots, like I said my login name is wow25!!! not Wow 25.

Also Trevor is a racist *** even though he is standing up for us.

Ranita and I are completely two different people. Someone is pretending to be us to make us look bad.

View more comments (60)
Review
#196013 Review #196013 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Cashier

I hate lowes on 121 jefferson hwy

I went i on my normal shoppin spree and i was seekin help out of all the management in there a cashier name leslie helped me then i returned back to the store on monday and i asked for her and the cahier laught o she got fired i said uh she says yes for returning a shop vac bac in march 2010 but she didnt know it was against policy despite the fact it was to different prices bull *** she never missed a smile the best worker i came across but im gonna report this matter to corporate myself cause i know theres more to this story a good hard worker fired...

Perhaps you could hire her to tutor you to write proper English.

I'm sure your reporting this matter to corporate is going to get her rehired.

View more comments (1)
Review
#195916 Review #195916 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lowes Cashier

Purchase John Deere Lawn Mower | Lowes review from Chicago, Illinois

In March 2010, I purchased a John Deere Lawn Mower. After three cuts, the discharge a assembly melted apart, I took it to Tonys Repair shop on 2400 North Harlem in Chicago. While cutting grass after a heavy rain hit submerged pipe and bent the shaft and blade accidently, to find that the part was not covered by warranty, A BRAND NEW LAWN MOWER INOPERABLE, very disappointed in companys policy in warranties, no consideration of replacement of lawn mower. Also I am disappointed in the quality of the lawn mower, any and all consideration would be greatly appreciated. I was coerced into purchasing this lawn mower by the salesman #1273647 not only did I purchase the lawn mower I also purchased the extended warranty to cover any possible damages. Money as you know is very hard to come by and personally I dont or cant afford to throw away $563.19. Please rectify this situation as quickly as possible. A PISSED OFF CONSUMER

sounds like my neighbor here in missouri,he doesn't like manual labor.

#191035

No Warranty in the world would cover this. This would be considered "abuse" or "negligence". Wait...Craftsman hand tools cover abuse and negligence...just not their mowers...

Let me ask you a question. If you bought a brand new car and hit a pole on the way home....would your warranty cover it?? If it does...please let me know...I want to but that warranty for my car.

Yoyu broke the mower. It was your fault. Another shinning example of how people do not take responsibility for their screw up.

#181938

Take the time to read your warranty. It covers DEFECTS not DAMAGE.

If you hit a pipe and DAMAGED the mower it won't be covered. Man up and pay for the damage YOU caused to the mower.

View more comments (4)
Review
#195915 Review #195915 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Buyer Beware at Lowes

I bought a lot of tile and other material at Lowes to have a contractor install. The tile ended up being about 4 different colors on my wall. Some of the tiles are a dark brown, some are light beige, some even look greyish. Even the decorative tile had some dark brown and some light beige. Even the decorative tile some were dark brown and some were light beige. I have $3,000.00 invested in an awful looking shower. Lowes will not reimburse me for this. They offered me more tile, which does not solve the problem. I do not have the money to pay someone to tear it down and reinstall it. Thanks for nothing Lowes. Shop at Home Depot.
#199867

I work at Lowe's and I can't tell you how often a customer comes in to *** about their tile or their paint not matching the others. You are supposed to mix things, to make it not noticeable when you open a new box or can.

It is not Lowe's fault that you didn't know that.

Don't be another dumb *** customer. Or go to Home Depot because we won't have to deal with your stupidity

#190356

Maybe you should take some responsibility and look at what your buying before paying someone to hang it. There is a such thing as "lots" when you buy tile.

I think your an ***.

Reading most complaints its just as much fault as the customer. Grow up.

View more comments (1)
Review
#195888 Review #195888 is a subjective opinion of poster.