Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes review in Boston, Massachusetts: Help with 2 storm doors

on April 21 went to Lowes to purchase 2 storm doors, there were 2 or 3 associates at the computer, no one asked if we needed any help or even looked to see if we need any assistance, I walked to where they were any the only person who acknowledge me was a very nice women, not the younger 2 men!!I asked if someone could help us with 2 doors we wanted, she said she would help, she loaded the 2 doors on our cart and said to mention to someone to help us to our van, again no one said a word, we then loaded the 2 doors and heard some say "didn't they offer to help you" we said no, "no one in this whole lazy place, would offer anything except for you" the same very nice lady who helped us in the first place. This is very poor customer service, maybe the so called men in that store, should take a lesson from the women who work there, sorry but I will go someplace else from now on. a very unhappy former customer
Review

Lowes should send cs people for training!!!!

I went back to Lowes in Hickory, NC this morning to see if they would honor the bogof on the veggies plants. I bought the plants on Saturday and the sale started today. I still do not have them in the ground yet and would have gladly returned them to save twenty something dollars. Well the return person had to ask the girl behind the customer service counter. That girl should not be working in cs as it was plain as day that I had inconveinced her. It is the little things like this that really make me want to shop at home depot! To that girl.....jobs are hard to come by these days...be thankful you are employed!!!!

You are right! Everyone should be trained to deliver excellent service!

Have you heard of WomenCertified? WomenCertified companies are trained and tested and monitored for excellence in customer service!

Next time try to find a WomenCertified company! Good luck!

Review

Lowes review in Lubbock, Texas: Terrible Customer Service, Rude, Lazy Floor Staff

After buying my home I went to Lowe's in Lubbock, TX. to spend some serious money on new washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, custom oak blinds, french doors, glass storm door and more. I could find nobody to assist me in the appliance or door area. When I scheduled installation of the dishwasher I asked if the custom blind measurements could be done at the same time. I was told no, it was two different departments. This was a floor sales person, not install. dept. She refused to call service dept. to even ask. This man came and installed my dishwasher, which I took off work to meet him. Two days later I took off work again for the windows to be measured and it was the same guy, which she said was not possible. Then there's the lady who cuts the blinds. She was beyond rude, I have no idea why but she was so nasty and impatient with me that I ended up yelling for her supervisor, who refused to come mediate. I asked to speak to the store manager and was told he/she was in a meeting. The more upset I got with her behavior the more she enjoyed it. The next day I told my realtor about my experience with this woman and he knew who I was referring to. He said he had seen her in action and that she was the most obnoxious person he'd ever come across at this store. I was glad to hear this because I had started to question my sanity. Lowe's in Lubbock is the absolute worst place to go unless you love to be treated like a dog pile. Upper management at the Lubbock store does not give a rat's butt about how customers are treated and hide behind their apathetic underlings to get people out the door. Sutherland's is the only place for me now. I raised a wall and installed granite on my own. I had questions and Sutherland's staff went out of their way to assist me. As a result they have my money and business forever. I will never step foot in a Lowe's store ever again as long as I can find what I need elsewhere.

I work at lowes for 18 years I can't get any help from them in their department every time customers ask for help I tried to help from them seem I can get any help from them they to selfish to help customers lowes need to improve their skills start by helping customers this don't make any sense they i can't help their customers

Today January 18th 2011, I went to Lowes, to get material for a project. I needed a piece of wood (untreated) it was a eight foot long piece of wood and I needed it cut down into two pieces, I seen a Lowes guy stocking up some wrench sets on the floor by were I was, so I ask, "excuse me Sir, i need this piece of wood cut down four feet, for a total of two peices", he already appeared annoyed because his old lazy *** had to stock wrenches and I had the "nerve" to ask for his help.

Anyway after he made the call over the loud speaker twice, he asked if anyone came over, obviously not if I am still standing here, so I went to the project desk and this other old piece of *** is just looking at me like "WTF you want", at this time I am starting to get pissed off because I have given these *** the upmost respect and i was being treated like ***. "So i asked, "excuse me sir, I need a peice wood cut into two pieces, this *** off, just stares at me and then said "ask him" so that was the last straw, I said "ok now you *** are *** me off"

The point is this if you work at Lowes, it is because YOU chose that job not me, so therefore you need to take pride in what you do and not be mad at me because I have a freaking life and I want to build something, I am not there for your punkass, your are there for me so take initiative and do your damm job, if you do not know the answer, fine, at least make me your priorty to get the answer.

If you have a problem with what I said, then I am talking to your punkass, take pride in yourself and your job.

You people amuse me. 1st of all Lyn is a lier.

Dishwashers are installed by delivery drivers. Blinds are measured and installed by a PSE. Which is what I am. yes you have to have contracting experience to have my job.

And yes people that work at Lowes od have answers, 1st off don't ask a window licker cashier for answers. Look for the employee that seems to be answering questions, the one you found hiding in the shadows not helping anyone probably doesnt know ***. Also remember Lowes is a place for you to buy material so someone who knows what they r doing can build your house, or complete your project. Nowhere in our add does it say, "let me build it for you, or i'll tell you how".

And yes the most obvious answer is not everyone will have a answer for you.

Be patient, grow up, and remember you don't know thats why you went ot Lowes, we sell it all and if your patient we have answers. Lyn your a ***.

You go to Lowe's because it cost less then the local hardware store or lumberyard. So they higher collage kids and retired people who learn what they can from the contractors that come in to the store.

I am a former Lowe's employ. Some times I just had to say I do not know. But I was just a cashier. Also if your in a hurry the people that know everything are usually busy.

and you have to wait to talk to them. And if you come off short and are a *** to the employees.

They will act dumb and wont share there knowledge with you. I hate waiting also but you just have to be polite and people will try to help you the best they can.

I have worked for Lowe's myself and the employees behavior is sometimes based upon how the management treats them. If management treats them like a back burner thats how the employees perform their work duties and customer service. I am guilty myself. When mangement treated me like a piece of ***, I felt like that's the kinda of attitude to have.

For the person that is complaining about her deliveries not ebing delivered the next day, some stores may only have several truck drivers and if they cant get your purchases delivered to you the next day then that means that they are swompped with deliveries and if you are closer to the end of the day delivery then, think about all the deliveries they had that day and take that into consideration.

WE ARE ALL HUMAN, NO ONE IS PERFECT. SO DEAL WITH IT OR YOU WON'T GET ANYWHERE IN THIS WORLD!

By the way, there is just to much hosility in thsi world today and I think everyone needs to take a chill pill and calm down and take into consideration that everyone is NOT perfect.

your honest commentary is quite entertaining and refreshing. Thanks for setting all of us *** straight. on the other hand, go screw yourself

Alright you idiots I work for Lowe's and all customers want to do is *** and complain. You have no idea how many *** *** customers come in with questions that should be answered by a licensed contractor and get pissy when you can't cater to their every need.

Customers suck and I could care less about the people that come into my store. To me it's just a part time job that I could give two *** about. Yes the managers don't give a *** about customers or employees but like I said I don't care either so whatever.

For every store there might be about 3 people that actually care about their job and those people are usually the ones who never went to school or aren't in school. So my advice to you is suck it and quit being a bunch of ***

After all the problems I have had with Lowes, I will never shop there again. Went there to purchase a gas stove, found the one I liked and told the salesman I would like to purchase it. He went off somewhere to check and see if it was available and after an extended wait, he finally came back and said he didn't have it. I asked about buying the store model and he said they didn't like to sell them. I found another one and the same routine took place and they didn't have it either. Finally he agreed to sell me the floor model so I decided to get it. They always advertise next day delivery but I bought it on a Tuesday and it was Sunday before it could be delivered. When writing up the sale he never mentioned an extended warranty but charged me for one anyway which I didn't notice right away. Then when it was finally delivered on Sunday after my having waited all day for it to show up the delivery men were incompent too as I had to tell them how to go about getting it into the house. Also they were supposed to remove the packing materials but didn't. I was so frustrated by all the problems that I finally just sat down and cried. Needless to say I will never buy anything else from Lowes and will tell everyone I know about my experience with them.

:cry

Lyn, you are correct. It should not matter whether the customer is buying a box of nails or a new kitchen.

Every employee deserves courtesy and every cutomer deserves the same. I refer to the person who carries groceries to my car as sir or ma'am. I worked in retail as well as bartending many years ago. Trust me, I know what it feels like to be treated poorly.

When I was told the window measurements could not be scheduled for the same time as the dishwasher installation I did not complain or get upset. I was bugged when the same person showed up both times, rightfully so, eh? I never called to complain. I did not march in waving a wad of cash, I came in looking for merchandise and not only could not find help, was treated badly.

Since I was not a regular customer nobody would have been hiding from me after seeing me. Poor management is poor management. It's pretty bad when you ask to see the store manager and are denied contact completely. I could have gone to the home office but decided it's easier to walk than to ask why this happened.

I think Governor Perry is more accessible than the store manager. It was bizarre.

Never experienced anything like this. You have a nice day as well, Lyn.

I hear customers complain all the time that they are dissatisfied about customer service in any home improvement store. Maybe it has to do with customers comming in and expecting to be aloud to treat the employees like ***...

be rude and obnoxious because you think you can because youre spanding a few dollars in a store. I would never treat people the way that I have been treated by customers.

There are some employees that actually hide when they see customers because they are afraid that if they do something that may not be to the liking of the customer that they will get fired.

I am not saying that every customer is that way, but every employee of home improvement stores would appreciate a little bit of respect, instead of being talked down too and looked down upon.

Have a nice day.

You are absolutely right about not asking floor staff for advice. Lowe's knew nothing about communicating between departments to coordinate home installations.

When I was at Sutherland's the staff was knowledgeable about their product and very professional. I actually did chase down the customers you described and asked questions about the litle renovation project I was doing. Amazing how a polite question to a complete stranger will gain a wealth of information.

I understand if I want to do something I can go buy a book. The lack of professionalism, courtesy, and understaffing altogether at Lowe's in Lubbock was what got me.

I am sorry to hear about your dilema...Piece of advice...Never talk to Lowe's employees. They know nothing of the building trades and lowe's does not want to hire people with knowledge in the trades.

keeps them uneducated and thus allowing lowes to pay them next to nothing. If you need advice when in lowe's look for the guy thats dirty and looks like he had been on a job site, although this guy will never be a lowe's employee but he will have more knowledge than any of the people in that store who used to flip burgers.

Or better yet if you are unsure about your project...Lowe's is absolutely the last place you want to go for info. Better off at your local owned hardware and lumber store...Places like that actually hire contractors and people with experience in the trades...go figure actually hiring people that can help you...Lowe's should pick up on this!

@Brian

Working for Lowes sucks. Customers have god complexes and managers reaffirm their delusions.

Just because you show up right as someone is going on break or is leaving for the day does not magically mean they should be forced to postpone their break or stay later. You should consider yourself lucky that someone gets another associate to assist you so they can leave or go on break instead of just flipping you off and walking away. And don’t act like you are “cool” with someone’s decision to do so and then report them later in an effort to get something for nothing and/or cause problems for the person.

And yes, you are a *** for coming in 1 minute before someone is slated to leave for the day on Christmas eve when they are chomping it to bit to get the *** out of there and go home to their family and ordering a heavy, *** high shelved stove to take with you. Doing this is going to literally cause the person a pain in the *** because they’ll either have to get it down off of a high shelf using dangerous equipment themselves or find someone to do it for them (which can at times be like finding a needle in a haystack), then they’ll be forced to load it into your vehicle delaying their exit by several minutes.

View more comments (12)
Lowes Installation

Lowes review in Brooklyn, New York: Previuosly opened or used tools sold as new.

I recently bought a router and router table because my shaper died and I was fighting a deadline. When I got the items home both boxes had been re-glued shut. Screw heads on the router had sawdust in them and components of the router table had markings on it showing previous assembly. I don't have the time to waste with a store manager. I had to use the tools to finish my project on time. Lucky for LOWES the tools worked. Unfortunately you can't control what customers do, but you should be in control of your own merchandise. S.Sakasitz Bridgewater NJ
smarks

Being an ex-employee of home depot, i know you never assume returned tools are as represented. It just shows laziness on the part of lowes employees to competently due the jobs they're being paid for. But thats the quality of work you get for a bunch of underpaid slackers.

If a box comes back sealed you would expect it to be new. You can't expect a store to unpack every sealed item that gets returned. Unfortunately you got a product some *** used, repacked and returned.

View more comments (1)
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Greensboro, North Carolina: Did not have product

On 4-8-10 I went to Lowes 125 Huffman Mill Rd.Burlington N.C to purchase on SALE 2/$10.00 Knock Out Roses.Needless to say 2 years in a row theyhave been out.I went back and they said they would be in on Tues...went back on Thurs.and was told the truck broke down and they would be in on Friday.So..back to Lowes today 4-17-10 and you guessed it..still they have not recieved the roses.Fortunately a lady named Ruth was on duty and got the Manager Steven and they were very nice and helpful.Now what is your problem?Are you not using a Vendor that can supply what you order.if so you need to change or at least DO NOT ADVERTISE PRODUCTS YOU DO NOT HAVE.I am a PISSED SENIOR .My income does not allow to go to your store 3 times for one item.Burlington has a very good store ..so take care of it. Shirley Dixon ave been out.

shouldn't have to call first? What, does your phone emit electrical shocks when you touch it?

First you complain about having to drive there, and now you're complaining about calling..do you want them to hand deliver the things and plant them for you? I know Steve went to bat for you, but seriously, you don't deserve roses!

You shouldn't have to call first-simple solution-STOP advertising the garbage if you don't have it in stock-Lowe's SUCKS!!! What a bunch of *** in charge there.

to ???

She probably needs her parents permission before using the phone.

What the child writing the letter needs to do is go earlier and learn her lesson from previous experiences, however being a child she is not capable of doing this yet. Perhaps the message will sink in once she reaches the third grade.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Things happen and orders get delayed. You could have saved two trips by simply picking up your phone and calling the store to see if the roses had arrived before making a trip to the store.

View more comments (5)
Lowes Manager

Lowes review in Cassatt, South Carolina: Bad Management

I have bought everything from Lowes when I remodeled my whole house in the last few years. I always recieved A 10% discount from the management. Recently I went to the Camden SC Lowes where I always go and wanted to purchase an trialer. And management told me that there is no way __she could give me anything off on it, I said I could go to The two notch store and get it. She said that would be fine, so I did go there and yes I did get my discount. She didnt even ask me if I was military for the discount guess that dosnt matter anymore. Actually I think I was just the wrong color!!!!!

There are always customers who spend way more than you do at Lowe's. You are not unique and you are not doing them a favor.

They own the product that you need. Based on your town/city you only have so many options.

More home improvement stores just means more monsters get a piece of you. You are a slave to corporate America and there's nothing you can do about it.

You must be purple to be playing the *** RACE CARD ***.

Looks like another crybaby here. Crying because they did not get what they want, somthing they are not entitled to. Something they think they are owed just because of who they are.

What makes you so special that you think anyone owes you a discount? It's self important people like you that salespeople love to avoid.

View more comments (3)
Loss

Denied promo loan @ lowes stores

I applied for an interest free promotion @ LOWES, and after being asked several personal questions was denied on the spot. No reason was given and LOWES didn't even know who they were using for the credit bank, so I couldn't call and had to wait for the deniel letter. Reason for denial, "UNABLE TO VERIFY IDENTITY WITH INFORMATION PROVIDED". What a crock, and of course there is no phone number on the denial letter. I don't understand, after all the intrusive questions, they can say they can't verify who I am. Total nonsense. As far as LOWES stores, they should know what credit agency is being used and provide the consumer with that information, in the event of a denial.

Lowes Store Screwed Me Out Of $107.00 Gift

Lowes store screwed me out of a $107.00 gift! I had brought back a non working product,Lowes said they would exchange it. Instead of exchanging the gift,like they said they would.They gave back the person who bought it for me,credit on there credit card.I asked Lowes not to do this,but they did againest my wishes. The person who bought me this gift, no longer has that credit card,so the card does not exist.I had asked Lowes to cancal,the transaction & so did the person who had bought the gift,since the card does not exist anymore.Lowes saided they would call me back,but didnt.I got a brush off from them,when I called them. Lowes has my $107.00 gift.I cant believe Lowes gave back credit againest my wishes,on a credit card that doesnt exist.Why couldnt Lowes, just give me a even exchange like they said they would.THANKS TO LOWES,THEY SCREWED ME OUT OF A GIFT THAT WAS BOUGHT FOR ME!!

Wel if they did this the person who got u this gift should have gotten a check back at the address they last had on file.. The person who's card was credited should have called the card company and made sur they would send the check if there was no balance if there is a bal it would go towards it...

Trust me this happened to me but not at lowes I got a check in the mail... So chances r the person who got u this got $ back in some form... And I bet u any $ this is the case...

And welcome to the real world accidents happen all it takes is 1 button to credit the card used ... Be mad at the person who got u this gift and tell her to call the card co not lowes they can just cancEl a return!!!

Welcome to the real word, people are just following the companies policies,it will be more surprises in your life and you will have to learn how to deal with it on your own and not blaming someone.

And like "Irish" I think same.

Genius, they do returns the way that they received the money.

View more comments (2)

Lowes review in Newark, New Jersey: Dishwasher purchase

I bought a dishwasher from Lowes.com. I made the purchase over the phone after viewing it online and paid by creditcard 3 days ago. I still have not been contacted with any delivery schedule! I have been put on hold by the store waiting for a manager for more than 20 minutes and hung up. I called the Lowes.com number 4 times today and gave up after waiting mre than 30 minutes for anyone just to answer the phone!! How does this company stay in buisness? How do they sell anything if they don't bother to answer the phone?

I went to the store and had a great customer service experience. Our delivery was scheduled before we left the store. :grin

Lowes review in Mesa, Arizona: Lowe's 3000 Management needs to be FIRED

I don't mind shopping at Lowes, I am a vendor for Lowes, Home Depot, Walmart, Kmart, Ace Hardware and so forth. I've never in my 30 years of dealing with stores had any trouble until Lowes #3000 opened their doors. Lowes #3000 is on Rural and Baseline in Tempe, Arizona. I get along fine with all the employees except for the management. They are *** bent on doing things "WRONG". My suggestion is to stay away from this store, especially the garden center. Want quality? Go to Home Depot on Warner & Kyrene. Tell em Charlie Jackson sent ya
#197735

I have been to that Lowes store and was looking for garden equipment, the guy helping me name was Charlie don't know his last name..well he kept getting closer and closer to me and made me very uncomfortable, if i'm not mistaken I think he was hitting on me, I tried to talk to a manager but they couldn't find one for me... Next time I go in there I will take my 26 year old son with me and GOD help him then!! Women who are shoping alone please stay out of the garden area..

#196530

This thread is false and an attempt to frame someone. If you can't figure that out, then you need to go back to school. I suggest hitting that report link on every thread till the thread is gone.

#196516

This thread is false and an attempt to frame someone.

#196512

*** thread, *** *** posing as other people. Where is the link to delete it???

#195616

Seruiously I need this thread deleted it could cost me my job because I admitted to breaking both Lowe's policie and our policies. The managers had another beef with me and are threatening to take this to my company where I admitted to breaking the policies. Need it removed before they can do this.

#195613

#195612

How do you delete a thread on here???

As far as customer service this Lowes is the best of any other home improvement stores. The management in the garden dept.

far exceeds my expectations. Just because someone got butt hurt for not following the rules gives them no right to mud slinging

Have you ever been to jobvent.com might surprise you with what people think?

Both Irish and CrazyKens are acting six. Irish posts comments to stir people up, and Ken calls this a "retard" site just because he is not getting the replies he is expecting. Not only that but he is using other identities to "agree" with his complaints.

Actually Darren Phillips is a child who needs to be told that if he returns something he needs a the original packaging. This must be a different Darren Phillips, or perhaps a Darren with a different last name who wrote the letter.

Either way he is angry because I told hiim the truth about himself. Then he threw a temper tantrum like a six year old and told me off in this letter.

Actually Irish, Darren Philips is the name of the vendor who wrote this. He wrote this because he got into trouble for not signing the visitor log book.He has even used profanity at a customer while on premises.

Darren, telling people the truth is not acting like a six year old. If you look at what the Lowes 3000 employee wrote you would realise that the person wants his own rules and not follow policy. They have to follow policy.

Irish, I've seen you write so many comments on so many posts and you are the only one acting like a six year old. GROW UP ARLEADY.

If you want to make a comment, at least make it accurate and fair. i.e 'Irish is acting like a six year old spoiled brat' would be an accurate and fair comment.

You may not be a kid, you may be 46 but you act six.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

I'm 46, not a kid, delivered to Lowes and HD since they came to Arizona, seen it all, managed places just as big by myself. Lowes 3000 treats people like dirt.

Fact. They wont let cashiers have bathroom breaks, don't know what they are selling and make up stuff just to appease the customer. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about Lowes employees. You're only lieing to yourself.

My defense of my threads truth can be justified by reality.

Not your superficial company kiss rear dream. Have fun in your wonderland.

Actually the old management did not fully go by the vendor/visitor policy, the new managers are enforcing it. Some of the policies are , wearing a visitor badge while working, signing in and out of the store.

This particular vendor did not see that they had to follow the policy. They called the new managers on it, they were shown the policy yet they refuse to sign in and out. Another thing is they in some occassions have forgotton to wear a visitor tag. This is fine everyone forgets, however when reminded they got all defensive and said "well everyone knows who I am." Eventually management called the company of the vendor to report the infringments of the policy.

A few days leter this particular vendor came and said you got me in trouble, you don't know how to do your job I am going to get you fired.(this comment being made towards member of management that reported their behavior).

She even made a comment saying the manager looks like some retard and that they would hire any retard to the store and that an eleven year old can run the store better. For the employee that has worked for Lowes for 12 years I see what you are saying but in this particular case the vendor thinks the rules does not apply to them.

I worked for Lowes for 6yrs and have been a vendor for another 6. I have to agree that most management try to run over vendors every chance they get.

As to agree with irish, vendors don't pick what is sold in the stores at a local level it is all corporately driven. It is amazing that Lowe's hounds their vendors and won't support the programs such as the PSA program that vendors pay for but get bent out of shape when you inform them they aren't taking care of your products as prescibed.

Also if you are so hurt by this "retard" site than get off of it. Don't reply since you think this is a "retard" site. Honestly what adult over 30 comes up with something like that.

This is not a retard site. The only retard is the person posting on this site, who is also going by the names CrazyKen, wow, noname and agree with crazykens.

They may not be the same people but their IP addresses sure do match. That and their timings are within minutes. My guess is this is just some child thriving for attention. Well I hope the "five" of you have a great time.

I know I should not be making fun of people with multipal personality disorder so I won't. But even the different MPD people have the same IP address.

haha.. your not crazy and I agree that Irish is very defensive about this subject, you must have hit a nerve.

Why do you feel you have to explain so much to justify your opinion Irish???? lol

Why are you so defensive of an opinion? You are going to great lengths to defend Lowe's almost like your guilty of something...

hmmm why is that??? Interesting....

Steve

Not a new vendor. Just a vendor who is going to go back to what he used to do years ago.

Hurt people, sell ***, trash lowriders, hunt, fish and drink beer. Later loosers

Steve

How do you erase your post on here? Seems I posted on a retard site, lmao

Also no one is asking you to post your name.

My guess is this vendor wanted to sell a new product in the store, the manager told him/her no and they are now writing this. Seriously stop acting like a kid whose parents refused to buy him a chocolate bar or toy.

You just say these managers are doing things wrong but you don't explain what you think they are doing wrong. If this is true it helps to explain what they are doing wrong. Irish is wrong though about you acting six.

I agree with you there that that is something to say lol over. I would say you are acting more like a three year old than a six year old.

Where did I call you names. Look obviously you are lying because you had an issue with the manager. Grow up kiddo.

If I told you my name, I'd get fired. And about the six part, lol,, you seem to be the child here calling people names

You are a vendor, you have no idea if they are doing things wrong or not. You may have been employed for over 30 years but you act six.

Just because you don't get along with them does not mean they are doing wrong and need to be fired. Would you like it if someone wrote a letter on you just because they do not like you and said you needed to be fired. Grow up.

You have not mentioned what they are doing wrong so I assume it is all bull and you are just trying to stir up trouble. Hopefully the same thing does not happen to you.

View more comments (29)