Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Lowes in Columbus, Ohio - Miserable people!

My local Lowes store #2852 is a joke! They have the worst managers who seem to be in excrutiating pain when asked to do something and seem to be miserable! Either Lowe's should fire these people or pay them more to buck up! I'm not "pissed" because there is a funny cashier kid who always seems to help me out and crack a joke. Also today I saw a guy in there with a parrot on his shoulder! Isn't that against some health codes? Fire the managers and get some more respectable people in there who care about the customers and know how to smile!

Seriously Homos how old are you? We live in a world where your brother or mother or sister could be *** or *** I know many gays who work for Home depot and Lowes keep your racial comments in your +++++ head know one gives a poo !! YOU are the reason the world is so MESSED up GROW UP

#208325

qsk50 - Home Depot also employs homosexuals. Since statistics show 10-14% of Americans are homosexuals and therefore employed at every large American corporation; online shopping may be just the solution for you.

They are also employed at your local businesses including gas stations, grocery stores, clothing stores, hardwares, lumber companies, bars, locally owned restaurants and fast food restaurants. some of the *** members of our church are highly respected members of the community and rightfully so.

They are doctors, lawyers, managers, police officers, firemen and more importantly they are good spiritual people. One *** couple just celebrated their 46th anniversary and I have known them both since the day they were born - good Christian women.

I don't joke with anyone since we all don't have the same since of humor and some people may find your humor offensive so I just keep it all retail business. However they always smile and say.."tHE RESTROOMS RIGHT OVER THERE SIR". vERY HELPFUL

I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience. Not all of us are like that.

I try and make my customers smile and leave happy and joke with them and if there is a problem call someone right away to try and fix it. Maybe you could try a different store?

Try a Local Independant Hardware store. They are helpful, friendly, and courteous. You may pay a little more but you will get a quality product in a pleasant manner.

Tell him about it.

Contact information provided by:

www.lowesceo.com

:cry

QSK you are kidding right. homophobe.

Or are just a closet queen afraid of coming out of the closet. And as for Jas, you're just jealous, you want a big long bird on your should too.

:( I am waiting for lowes to open

so i can close my account with them.

I have had enough of there policy

of hiring gays,homos,and *** ect.

not only are they ignorant but the in your face attitude is not acceptable.

am going with H.Depot.

View more comments (7)

Lowes in Athens, Georgia - Bad attitude/Customer Service Store #0736

I don't even know where to start! This store is a joke! The customer service desk is a nightmare. All the "favorites" are behind the desk and they just sit back and all hang out and talk. They watch the rest of the cashiers work their butts off. A few of the girls have bad attitudes and are super rude to customers. I will never go back to that store! They really need to fire all of them and just start over with people who appreciate a job! They also need to hire more cashiers, the lines are always long.

Lowes in Worcester, Massachusetts - Threats made

I was a former HR manager for Lowes. After uncovering a employee theft scam,which I brought to light to my boss,as well as his boss ,they made my life ***. I am in the process of starting legal action as well as trying to bring the labor union in to the company. Let them laugh that one off! My boss was Luis Rivera. His boss is Mary Raddant.As they are friends,this whole matter has been swept under the rug. When speaking with there legal department there comment was,and I quote " call a lawyer" I took there advice!
jennblond

these people will never understand because they havent worked for this company. keep your this company is so corrupt and employees that are still working there believe so as well they are just too scared to say anything in fear of losing their jobs.

No one is out to sue or make money off of them. they are just trying to show how corrupt the company really is and as for the comment of Lp and how could she know well see you never worked here and all managers including HR can go into the LP office and review tapes at any given time. they save the tapes from day to day to review them when needed.

and if another associate may have suspected something yes they would have brought it to HR's attention therefore giving her the right to go review the tapes. Dont criticize something in which you know nothing about

lowes must be doing something right. They find a way to get rid of all of the disgruntled, lazy people that complain on this site.

In our society there are way to many people that work harder at avoiding work than just doing their job duties.

It seems many are on this site instead of looking for a new job. Probably trying to collect unemployment or dreaming of a way to sue someone else so they can get a free ride.

Tell him about it @

www.lowesceo.com

Something not right here Lucy,,,

This is a LP issue, and if you were a HR, they never come out of their office. How couldn't uncover anything except maybe a sandwich with a file and if you were able to uncover anything there Sherlock, you would to have video of the theft, you as a HR would know that it is almost impossible to fire someone for an allegation of theft. good luck with your Union.

View more comments (3)

Lowes in Gig Harbor, Washington - *** PAINT

i paint all the 3 -4 times a year so i thought i'd give valspar sandstone a whirl 2 caots my foot all i painted was my living room and hall 18 x14 it took 4 gallon and still looks like *** yes i followed the directions what i normaly paint in four hours top took me 14 hrs i only stopped long enough to go purchase more paint ,color is beautiful stormy peak paint is not my walls look like my 3yr granddaughter painted them $ 120.00 + i can't afford to repaint them some of the walls have 4 coats on them and you can still see the primer , not a happy camper

Try using a lamb skin heavy nap roller and Ralph Laurin or Benjam Moore paint as they cover very good.

rhonda, rhonda, rhonda,

do your shoulders hurt from your head banging on them as you bobble head whine. May have read the directions.

But you did not follow them. Next time before you do anything try reading the directions first.

seeing how it would take three gallons of sandstone to do one coat on a room that size do not see how you managed to put four coats on in some spots? also, sandstone being thicker texture should be allowed to dry longer.

that means there is no way you finished two coats in only fourteen hours when the second coat is to be applied by a brush only. next time try telling the truth or better yet read the instructions.

Did you use a stain blocker and not just a dry wall primer ? Are painting over a glossy or oil paint ?

Your painting 4 times a year? -do you rent ?

Paint there makes me happy very not. Home Depot you go. Very happy they make you.

Huh?....I don't know what she said, but she said it!

Loss

Lowes in Sacramento, California - Lowe's - bad installation - huge lawsuit - legal tactics

Hi - our family is involved in a huge lawsuit with Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse. To see our story about an installation that caused us to have to move from our home for 14 months and that made our family sick.... go to http://www.lowes-nightmare.com I am shocked at what we have gone through and they recently subpoenaed our FaceBook Records... in our opinion it is a bullying tactic. This has now been going on for 3 years. The beginning tells it all... I reported our problem to Lowe's and they only turned it in to their insurance after I complained to the Better Business Bureau 2 MONTHS later! I hope no one gets stuck in the same position we are. Please go to our site. Thanks!

I'm surprised lowes didn't fix the issue for you. I work for lowes as a kitchen designer and anytime an issue occurs they take care of it and will pay for the redo and give money back. Now lowes CEO is laying of tens of thousands of employees because of all the lawsuits.

I have asthma and my kids now have allergies to mold from a bad roof install back in 2011. I have been fighting them 6.5 years.

Advanced engineering said Lowe's waso 100% responsible and Classic construction hired by Lowe's after they admitted guilt said they house was too damaged by black mold to repair and must come down.

I was forced to live in my back yard with two little boys in a tiny 19 foot camper going on our second Christmas without room for a tree. I am still today fighting with everything I have to those low life bastards!

I am currently locked in 8 month battle with them over a door installation that has caused mositure to get under the flooring and mold

Been there, Done that. My lawsuit was different.

I was injuried by a product, that they had damaged, while in storage. The lawsuit was in the court system for six yrs. At trial they had over 6 layers in the court room. That about all I can say.

They will come after my family. If I say to much. No joke.

That what the lawyer told me. Check out

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

Hi Bill - the reason I started the website after the Facebook Subpoena... apparently you chose to make a comment without reading the case.

You have your own website regarding your litigation case against Lowes and you're surprised that they would subpoena your facebook information? Geez.....

Lowes in Manassas, Virginia - Very rude manager

ei was a customer at lowes store number 397 and i was at the customer service desk askin questions on an item and some concerns i had with that item.a manager and i use that term loosely was callled to the front,only after checking his cell phone did he fine the time to come out and speak with me he was the admin mngr wayne.he only addressed the situation breifly seemd botherd by my and did not look the slight bit interrested in getting me the customer service i deserved.he actually walked away while i was in mid sentence.i dont see how this company can have someone like that working for them.when i asked other associates at your store i was informed i was not the first one to complain and even if i sent this nothing would be done..i hope that is not true...its a sad day when young teens have more respect than someone who is expected to be a professinal.please do not let this go unnoticed for when i return i hope to see that very rude man GONE!!!!

lowes 397 has never had a wayne as a manager

The thing that you all do not realize is not only are the managers rude to the customers ( i once witnessed one call a customer a f'in dumba** and she is still a manager there) but they treat their employees like *** too. So, not only do the employees face abuse from the management but the customers also.

#1201663
@knowshowit is

this of course is nonsense, If it were true the manager would not be working at this or ant other lowes.You people allow anyone to comment .I am thankful I too can comment on this absurd knuckelhead

The phone the manager had...are you sure it wasn't a "Store Phone" and not his cell phone? They do have portable phones.

You never really stated what the item was you were looking for Item # Model # name of product...so how do we know you are sincere? What if you just have a problem with the individual?

:) gues wht u *** ppl u will alway come back to lowes hated or not you will you need lowes and say no. and wht ul go to home depot guess wht thy wil f u up at one point

Tell him about it @ lowesceo.com

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - Warrenty service not so hot

i have extended warrenty for duet washer and the people they send to service it is not knowledgeable in the front load washers. i have water that is in the tub of the washer when it is not in use. my husband called them and they told him it was normal. i just called the service again and they will hopefully send someone who knows what they are doing. also it took them a week the last time to come back to my home to undo a mistake they made and i couldnot use my washer until they returned do you think they cared no. also they wait until close to 5 to show up to do they repair then they run through it to get done

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - Unable to use military indentification

I just returned home from Lowe's on Perkins in Memphis. My husband and I have made many purchases at Lowe's during the years. we usually pay with our debit card.Today i paid with a check. i was very surprised that i could not use my military ID for identification. This card has everything my drivers license does plus a picture. My husband served 41 years in service helping keeping our country safe. i plan to share this with all our military friends, also all the military groups that my husband is part of. I feel sure that Lowe's doesn't care. I do and will think seriously about shopping with you again. Carolyn Moffatt wd4smw@bellsouth.net

Thankyou for your service, first. Second, they should have offered you the 10% Lowes discount at the register for a)active duty b)disabled veteran military ID to get the discount. Military ID is NOT something to be easily copied or falsified, but Im not getting into all that, however should be better than a drivers license, it is every where I travel, including hotels etc.

Good Luck with all that, I dont really like Lowes for too much of anything compared to Home Depot, SemperFi

Oh boo hoo. You have to carry a valid driver's license just like everyone else.

Cry me a freaking river. You aren't even the retired veteran, you're husband is. I've managed retail stores, and I've worked for Casinos and we didn't take Military ID either. And what does it even matter?

What does them not taking your ID you once used to get onto base with have to do with you buying *** from Lowes? Or is it one of those "it's the principal of the thing" nonsense? Does your military ID have your DRIVERS LICENSE number on it? Because after all thats how they track checks.

They write the drivers license number on there for a reason you know. :roll

Military I.D. is not a valid form of identification anywhere for the validation of a check.

I respect the service your husband has given, as my brother and my wife are both veterans.

By the way, so does Lowe's, as they are the only retailer to offer a military discount - with "military" I.D. , of course.

I SERVED 40 YEARS IN THE MILITARY. THANKS FOR YOUR HUSBANDS SERVICE.

HOWEVER MILITARY ID CAN BE FORGED, THEY ARE SAFER NOW.

IF YOUR CHECK WAS BAD WHO DO YOU THINK WILL PAY FOR THE BAD CHECK. CONSUMERS LIKE ME.

Carolyn Moffatt

Military Indentification

View more comments (4)

Lowes in El Paso, Texas - Bad attitute

Check out lady at Lowe's was mad because 1 of the items we bought (about 18 items total) was not priced and another was priced wrong. She had to call for a price check and as a result the line was held up, for about 10 minutes total. It was obvious that she was angry and as a result she let us walk away from the counter leaving a bag of merchandise (about $40.00 worth) on the counter. We did not realize our oversight until the next day when we wanted to use the missing merchandise. To late (!) for us to go back and prove we did not get all of our merchandise. Because the check out lady was an employee of Lowe's and because of her bad attitude she and Lowe's ripped us of for about $40.00. Hope our $40.00 makes Lowe's bottom line look better for now. The next $40.00 dollars we spend will be at Home Depot as we refuse to go back to Lowe's from now on.
Evoke

ddduuummmbbbaaassssss...

all you had to do was have them check the cameras at the time you were in there the previous day..and it was your fault you left the merchandise there

Uhh...its your fault for leaving your merchandise. If I paid $40 for something, i would be sure that i had all of my products before i left the store. Common sense, people...

Although the cashier shouldn't have treated you that way... you can call the store and tell them what happened and they will more than likely let you come into the store and get the things you left.

View more comments (3)
Review

Lowes in Washington, District Of Columbia - Documenting rip offs before they happen!!!

To all consumers whom have been ripped off by Lowes or any store, start using your, "Cell Phone" camera/video recorder to record your rebates in the store while the rebate tag or price is still on the shelf, before you make that purchase!! Get in the habit of snapping a picture or video recording of the sell price, the rebate special, the sell ending dates, you picking the item to be purchased and any other picture or video that may help you, if you find you are in a "Ripped off Situation"!! Use that cell phone for more than just a call!! Your future attorney may need that sort of documentation to prove your case. Make sure you record it with that day's date on it, because we all know when stores are headed for trouble, all proof in the stores disappear!! And they will deny, deny, deny.

Good advise FYI lowes-lawsuits(dot)com