Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes

Lowes store manager DOM in Severn Maryland never took basic people skills trainning!He is rude and speaks down to people.He should be lucky to have a job! How does a person like Dom become a store manager? I had a problem with a very large kitchen and flooring install. Since he elected to NEVER return any of my several calls I had everything returned and took my money and went to Home Depot. I had the best service EVERY! There were several employees that had nothing good to say about Dom. I will never return to Lowes as long as that poor excuse for a manager is there, cause that tells me that they dont care about there customers anymore.

They have a manager of some sort at this store that likes to push you to the point of leaving the store, he is weird to the point of just being all over you. You would think they would have gotten rid if this person by now.

I have never had this type of thing happen at any other store before all they have to do is ask if I need any help and just leave me alone afterwards instead of being all over me.

Is this the new Lowes way of doing things!!! You just lost my business at this store.

Funny, the store manager in Hannibal, MO has some serious people skills issues as well. He acts like he's God's gift to customers until you make your puchase then, once your money's in his pocket, he won't give you the time of day.

He'll be down right rude as *** to you.

I returned all my purchases for a flooring job and took my money to Home Depot. Ian Butler can kiss my ***.

This web site is for poorly treated people like you. Trust me, your not the only one.

Thank goodness for websites likwe www.pissedconsumers.com & www.lowesceo.com. Go right too the source!

Review

Lowes review in Reno, Nevada: Lowe's continues to bully their way on the Internet

Lowe's shuts down "lowesceo" on Twitter. They continue to try to silence previous costumer that have had very bad or horrible experiences at Lowe's They use very high paid attorneys, maybe even pay off judges. Robert Niblock is most liky is using his back stage pass, too kiss some *** at a nascar race today. He just needs too remember. he is on the hot seat. things will eventually catch up with Lowes. They can't keep all of there secrets forever. It will catch up with them. Don't shop at Lowes. Trust me. goto www.lowesceo.com

I am an employed there at Lowes Talking about a Dead end job and cheap *** pay. :(

Blame him...

www.firerobertniblock.com

Loss

Lowes review in Alexandria, Virginia: Water Ace

17 Sept. 2009 Water Ace Pump Company1101 Myers ParkwayAshland, Ohio 44805-19691-800-942-3343www.waterace.com Lowe's Home Centers, Inc.1520 Rt. 38, Bldg. 10Lumberton, NJ 08048609-518-7680www.lowes.com/feedback Store Code: 15750-91509-18734 To whom it may concern: On Saturday 19 Jan. 2008 I went to Lowe's Mt Holly, NJ & bought a Water Ace Model R5V ½ HP Sump Pump with a 5-year warranty.On Saturday 12 Sep.2009 I returned home @ 2300 hrs to find my basement flooded. The sump pump stopped working.On Sunday 13 Sep. 2009, I returned to Lowe's to get another pump and bought a Water Ace Model R50VLT. I woke up Sunday Morning 12 hours after installing this pump only to find the basement flooded again. I checked the float and manually lowered it and then left it rise to the switch and the pump started pumping once again. I watched it do this for 5 consecutive 15-second cycles and then the 6th time the pump clicked in as before & ran, but would not pump out the water. (Also noted was a stream of water exiting the pump near the outlet. It looked like a hairline crack in the housing.) I went though the manual resetting the float again & the pump did the same thing. I laid on the wet floor for about 2 hours doing this over and over to lower the water table. I had to repeat this several more times during the day & into the evening to keep the basement free from water.While on break at work I called Water Ace & talked with a gentleman named Ron & he said I should return both pumps to Lowe's and gave me # 200-801 for the R5V pump. When I got home from work on Monday 14 Sept. 2009, it was flooded again. I repeated the manually lowering and raising the float to get it started and then it worked once again for a few cycles & then just turned on without pumping any water as it has been doing since Sunday.On Tuesday 15 Sept 2009 I went to Lowe's with both pumps but I Didi't have the receipt for the R5V pump with me as it was at home with my income tax file. (With all the water coming into the basement, I didn't take time to search for the receipt as in the past Lowe's was able to find my purchase on their computer.) I gave them the date and Model number but they said that they could not find it in the system as the SKU changed. The Zone Manager Josh would not give me his last name as I said that I would be in contact with Lowe's Corporate office. I exchanged the R50VLT pump & went back home.Walked through the now flooded basement again and installed the R50VLT pump. Turned it on and it started pumping right away. After about 10 minutes the water was back in the sump pump well and it shut off until it filled up and it kicked back on. This happened for about 7 times and then it turned on & failed to pump the water until I manually lowered the float and raised it in order for the pump to start pumping again.This went through the 15-second cycles for about seven times and then stopped again.Also to be noted here that the pump would actually sound like it was pumping water after the 7th cycle, but only was circulating water in the pump well with some exiting the anti air lock port. This continual running with adds to my electric bill for the last 5 days. It was at this time that the thought came to me to check the box to see where this pump was manufactured. When I read Made in China, I really got ticked off! I'm sick and tired of having so many things made in China. I would not have bought this pump to start with had I checked where it was made, but for the fact that I was in Lowe's & needed a pump right away. I want you to know that I lost a lot of our things in the basement because of the pump failure; lost a lot of hours changing out the pumps & trying to get them to work properly; time in traveling back & forth to Lowe's as well as money spent on gas for my car. Now I know that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to change a sump pump. It is just a matter of connecting a hose & plugging in. However I do want you to know a little about me.I served 20 years active U.S. Air Force & 10 years Inactive Reserve as a Jet Engine Technician & later as a C-141 Starlifter Aircraft Flight Engineer, Also ram my own Home Improvement business for a few years and I'm a Real Estate Investor with a few properties that I maintain. I'm also employed on Fort Dix, NJ as part of the ISO 9000 Quality Team, working with the Electronic Shop; Weapon Shop & the Vehicle Maintenance Shops for the vehicles used in training and deploying with the Army, Air Force and Navy. Needless to say, I'm very familiar with all kinds of pumps and switches.With that I can only say that the Water Ace Pumps are of poor quality. I would suggest that you get rid of this Chinese made junk and BUY AMERICAN!

I'm with you, buddy. If we made steel in this country again we wouldn't have to buy Chinese junk.

I'm tired of everything being made cheaply to last just until the warranty expires. cBusinesses only listen when you speak with your dollar.

Check all labels and if it isn't made in USA (or in the case of my favorite hair product, MoraccanOil, made in Israel), don't buy it.

AMEN

had to manually lift the float everytime we had a hard rain. basement constantly flooding.

no info on how to get warranty lowes does not carry this item anymore. Would not have purchased this item with what I know now. We purchased this thinking we were getting one of the higher quality pumps so we didnt have to deal with this kind of stuff.

opps.. lost my drumset.

I purchased a house in the summer of 2012 which came with a Waterace R3S, a 1/3 HP sump with a tethered float. The pump worked fine through fall and winter when it have a small work load. But come spring things started to turn bad. Knowing that there would be a lot of water coming in to my pit I checked the pump, watched it cycle 4-5 times and came to the conclusion that the pump was up to the task of the upcoming spring thaw.

During my inspection I noticed that the float for my backup, water operated pump (operated by municipal water pressure in the case of a power outage or mechanical failure of your primary pump) was getting caught up on the side because of a missing bracket which is meant to hold it vertical. Stupidly I shut the ball valve going to the back up because I did not want it to get caught and let the water run constantly. I have caught this little pump running before, the float caught on the side. I simply just moved the float back into position not really giving much thought to it. If i had taken the time to think about it I would have realized that this float is set when the waterline reaches 1"-2" above that which the Waterace pump is set. Which means the Waterace didn't turn on when it as suppose to.

I mention to my wife how it would suck to have a flooded basement and how the pump was working good. The next day, after my inspection and ironic statement to my wife I go down to a flooded basement. I immediately turn the little back up pump on, cursing my stupidity for shutting it off. Move everything that was or could be water damaged and begin to try to get the pump running. My immediate thought was that it was a the float switch, I begin to take the pump apart to see how difficult it would be to replace the float switch. I get 2 of the 6 screws out and in a moment of frustration I plug it in, praying to the pump god's that it works. I lift the float, and the *** turns on. As fast as I can I replace the screws and put the pump back home, as the water is not lowering, the poor little water powered pump isn't built to move that amount of water. The Waterace turns on and finally the pit and surrounding water is pumped out and I can begin my clean up of the the basement.

Luckily my basement is only partially finished and I did catch it before it was too bad. The pump pit does happened to be placed in the one room that is drywalled and has laminate flooring. Looking back the damage could have been a lot worse.

Forward two days later, Easter sunday. I could have bought a new pump yesterday, everything was open, do I? No. Instead a figure I keep a close eye on it and see if it happens again. Sunday morning I go down and my little water powered pump is running, meaning one thing, the waterline rose past that of the Waterace pump. I hit the float for the Waterace, nothing. After cursing Waterace and thanking my little water powered pump I remove the pump again. The Waterace is hot, so much that there is a small amount of steam coming from it. Thats when it dawns on me, the pump is equipped with a thermal overload! The pump has been overheating, tripping this switch. It has been working hard, the snow is melting quick. Regardless, if this pump is equipped with a overload, and no manual reset, it should cool down and automatically reset itself. The pump has not been doing this. I wait 15-20 minutes, which I conclude is sufficient amount of time to let the pump cool down, plug it in and the pump turns on.

So, it seems that the pump is overheating tripping the switch, awesome feature if it worked. But it doesn't reset unless I interrupt the power going to it.

Good luck getting any useful information from Waterace.com, it looks like a website I made for a project in grade 8. I was going to contact them by email, but their email is down. From "Terry's" post on this thread on June 09, 2012, it seems that there email has been down for 9 months. Seems kind of fishy to me. So I will wait until Easter is over to call this exceedingly, amateur looking company.

Moral of the story. Don't shut off your back up pump. The Waterace pump will take advantage of your lapse in judgement and you will be vacuuming up water off your basement floor.

I will be purchasing another pump, from another company that doesn't look like they are running it out of their mothers basement.

All big box store sell the same thing Jst they put there name on claim it's better warranty ect.... They play us all as fools while the top players get the goodies comsumer gets screwd how much do u think they payed for the pump?

Probry 1/4 wht we pay .. Oh ya they all want to help us hahahah help us spend more

Re: Water Ace R50VLT purchased at Lowes and installed 2 years ago. Now the pump switch is DOA.

Luckily I heard the pump running non stop. Called customer Service who said send it back for a new one. The Phipps Hex Screw securing the switch to the pump has to be drilled out because it's a piece of ***. I am in healthcare and imagine if *** screws were used to fix bone fractures.

Are we that money hungry and unethical that we sell *** to Americans? (of course we all know the answer). So far trying to get this screw out has wasted an entire day. No sockets fit and I wonder if they do this on purpose.

When I get a new switch will this happen two years from now or will the pump fail? I will never buy another Water Ace pump again.

I'll go to a proper plumbing place and check customer reviews first. :cry

I'm trying to get parts for a RC10. I can't even get into the WEB site to contact Water Ace.

Their Email is down. After reading all the complaints, I think I'll trash the pump and get another from a company with a better product line mainteance record.

Try a pump that is made in the U.S.A. like Zoeller. www.zoeller.com

I have a water ace R15L lawn sprinkler pump. It has worked great for the last ten years since new.

The poor guy finally retired this week after many years of fine service. Wish I could find another one locally just like it. It owes me nothing.

Was just great! :)

The water ace I have will work fine, but will not shut off after repeated cycles....I will be switching brands, and stores this round.

I had the same problem with the sump pump.

just survived Hurricane/Tropical Storm Irene. Only due to the fact i checked the sump pump before going to bed.

the float was up, but did not turn on the pump. i manually pushed it up and down and it turned on.

Spent 3 hours thru the nite making sure it didnt stop again. going to Lowes to replace with something better.

I have, scratch that, HAD, a Water Ace R5V, 1/2 hp sump pump. It went out less than 2 years after purchase.

This also advertised a 5 Year Warranty, which at the time, made me feel better about spending less on the pump. I also had to lift the switch manualy several times, wiggling it back and forth, up and down, to get the water level down. Once down again, I took off to get a new one. Thank God it happened 2 weeks before our area received the, now news worthy, flooding.

If it had gone out the 1st night the water started to rise, we would have lost everything in our basement.

AVOID WATER ACE PUMPS. You may save 50 bucks at the store, but think of the hours your going to spend cleaning up your flooded basement.

30 years of commercial, industrial, and residence Plumbing, design, fab, install and lots, of repairs. I have learned a lot and it gets more interesting as time goes on but what gets me, no actually hurts is to American's demand and buy the cheapest of merchandise, than complain about the quality?

Why is it we buy *** from Asia and pay the billions of import and shipping costs and wonder why industry has moved? ETHICS.

Only one thing gets the economy up and moving, ......spending. I hate my lg phone and all the other *** coming out of that child labor country, they are going to cash us in soon.

Dont know if first comment went thru. The waterace never worked out of the box. Good quality hope Lowes will take back unit as its out of warranty.

R50VLT with the same switch problem. Pump works finebut wont shut off. Lowes is taking the old one back and replacing it.

I hate the Water Ace Pumps - it malfunctions , the floating switch does not work and I just had it cos my basement has been flooded many times now.Finally today I had - I want to let the world know that their pumps really suck big time.

I have a water ace R50vlt which also died. Actually the float switch controller stopped working.

The motor works if I plug it directly without the second plug. of course that is no good since it will run continuously. Water Ace advertises it with a lifetime warranty. When I called them there response was oh that is not a material defect.

we cannot repair it.... Glad to see that lowes in no longer carrying their trash. Just bought a Zoeller pump online. Alot of on line sites with good prices.

The recent rain we had in the Boston area caused a shortage of pumps everywhere. now I have to keep a spare on hand just in case.

I Bought a water ace sump pump R5V 5year warranty from lowes on 7-17-08 2year and 4 months later went out.I went to lowes they said,sorry we replaced that product with FLOTECH sump pump...SO much for warranty,any help, advise please email;delatte@spillwaycable.com THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!

Lowes ***' sucks!!!

Lowes has the most liberal return policy in the retail industry. I've also had to return a pump to them but had my reciept and had no issue. BUT I do agree we've sold our souls to the devil with the Chinese junk we are buying today.

View more comments (22)
Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes of E. Albuquerque let me down.

This was a horrible experience. I ordered blinds for my whole house, was told 3 week process. Blinds were ordered wrong, replacement was supposedly placed on rush order. A week later found out the re-order never happened. Had to wait another 2 weeks. Then only one set of blinds came in, found out the other set was never ordered. A month and a half later and Im still waiting for my blinds. Ive spoken with associates, Sales Manager and Assistant Store Manager and only received one apology. Never offered temporary blinds. The most they could do for me was tell me I have to wait for the blinds to come in. They have been paid in full since the day I ordered them. The most horrible experience Ive had while making home improvements. I should have gone with Home Depot or someone else local. Done with Lowes.

So, quit crying about it and get a refund. Why dont you stop gripping and get on with your life?

Have you ever made a mistake, are you sure NONE of this was YOUR fault?

Did you order the wrong size and then blame them? Come on, take your receipt, go to the store, get your refund.

Lowes review in Bradenton, Florida: Complaint category

I was appalled at the use of the category " I am pissed". What has happened to the language used by these so called adults. I am sure there are other words that could be used to describe their complaint. I have been a customer of Lowes for several years, but object to such language!!!!! As far as customer satisfaction, this really turns me off. Your company heads should have this brought to their attention. Mabe that is why a lot of the "big box" companies are having trouble these days. Think about it, customer satisfaction should be their number one priority. Thank you for letting me voice my opinion.

I would never buy paint at Lowes in bradenton fl on 14th and cortez rd the assistant store manager Tim swanson is a complete *** I mentioned a problem .I was ready for a boxing match. The paint they mix they can never color match and have no people skills whatso ever .they lost my business 1000's a week in paint .

California A

Michael Grissom is coming to a city near you...

THE MAN WHO MADE DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION “GET A CALIFORNIA LENDER LICENSE”

Mr. Grissom says most dealers were afraid to come forward at first; many of them just did not have the money to fight Dealer Services Corporation in a court of law.

Now they have found a Super Hero, who's chopping away on the Corporate Giant Dealer Services Corporation. Grissom said it’s going to be a long hard fight to the end, Dealer Services Corporation has a lot of money and they will do anything to stay in the game. So the plan is to hit them where it counts in the pocket, Grissom is asking all dealers to call 5 dealers and inform them of Mr. Grissom's tour and meet with him so that they may make a sound decision on who they get in bed with.

Wholesalers should beware because there are the targets of Dealer Services Corporation. If you consign you vehicles to a dealer and the dealer falls behind, you may be the next victim. So you need legal assistance to protect your interest in your consignment of vehicles. most dealers have no need to worry about a Uniform Commercial Code, but times are changing and lenders are doing what ever they can to keep their ships sailing, as you should too, most of you won’t take the time to research your options, just know if you are dealing with a Floor plan lender you can lose everything over night.

Some of the stories I have heard are unbelievable but very true. Here one for you a dealer owed a floor plan lender $67,000. While waiting on the bank to pay for the vehicles the dealer had sold, the Floor plan lender made an inspection, and discover vehicles were sold.

the Floor plan lender call the bank, the bank held the dealer checks, as it was trying to protect its interest, the Floor plan lender repossessed $300,000 inventory under UCC leaving the dealer without inventory to sell, the bank released the checks after six weeks, while the dealer had to close his doors. This could happen to you if you are not aware of the laws of your state.

California A

DEALER SERVICES CORPORATION DSC CONVICTED OF CONVERSION O.C. COURT PART 2

Other Company Complaint by California Auto Dealers

You were reading a complaint about Other Company.

Filing a new complaint about

SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA

2 COUNTY OF ORANGE, CENTRAL JUSTICE CENTER

Lowes review in Phoenix, Arizona: Water heater delayed installation

On 9/7/09 we went to your Higley Rd store in Mesa, AZ to order a water heater installation. We were told someone would be call us on Tuesday 9/8 between 8 and 9 am to come out that morning and detail the unit so it would be installed that day.(9/7 was labor day) Our water heater was completely gone and we had to go without water to the entire home until this was resolved. My husband arranged to be off work that morning and call me with the time they would be there and I would come home to see the detailer at the designated time. We never got the call that morning and my husband was going back & forth on the phone with Tom at the store who was trying to get this straightened out. We got a phone call at 1:48 in the afternoon from Karen at the store who said the installer couldn't do it and another installer would be calling us around 5:30 pm to come do the detail and then install the heater the next day (9/9). She left me that mans Richard at R&R Plumbing)phone number and I called him back as we had an appointment at that time of day. We agreed he could come at 8:30 am on the 9th, do the detail and he would go to the store to pick up what as needed, and the store would call me for the charge card numbers. He left at 9am, (the store is 10 minutes away). He called me at 10:30 to come to the store and sign some paperwork and pay the bill. I was to see Art or Bryce in plumbing. I went immediately and Art was there but he was taking care of another customer. He call some other CS person who said he couldn't help me. Bryce was nowhere to be found. I waited about 20 minutes when here comes the installer to pick up the heater and parts. He was also made to wait. I was finally taken care of after a 50 minute wait for Bryce(who was at lunch). My Husband lost $170 in pay that day, I lost $30 in pay. The people at the store were very apologetic, however, no one offered any compansation or discount for the aggravation, frustration and loss of pay due to their inability to see that their original installer did his job. (we found out that Richard at R&R was on call on laber day and could have done the detail and the install a day earlier had the store bothered to contact him). This was our first time doing business with Lowes, and you can be assured it will be out last. It really angered me to pay that $886 bill after the mess that was made on this purchase and installation. I guess that's why the Home Depot keeps sych a loyal consumner base. I certainlly don't see how Lowes can.

You have know I-dea. Concider yourself luck.

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

Lowes review in Ridgeland, Mississippi: 18 Months of *** with Lowe's

18 months of *** with Lowe's. In February of 2008 my water heater went out. I purchased a new water heater from Lowe's for $550.00. 9 1/2 months later it goes out. Lowe's says, "That's between you and Whirlpool!" There is another site just for this model of water heater http://www.consumeraffairs.com/homeowners/whirlpool_water_heaters.html. The thing is Lowe's and Whirlpool both acknowledge a problem with the heater but they continue to make and sell them. I had to pay $1000 to put another water heater in. The only thing Whirlpool does is sends you a repair part that is defective as well. April of 2009, my son goes in and talks to someone at Lowe's about donating some materials for his Boy Scout Eagle project. The guy says, I would be happy to donate whatever you need. After loading all of the materials a few weeks later, the guy says "your total is $300.00". Needless to say the next day I returned $230.00 worth of the stuff. August 5, 2009, my wife and I go and order new carpet for our entire house. We have what is considered the main area and a formal living room. We originally thought about using a different carpet for the living room, but changed our mind when we went in to order it. We were very specific with the salesperson that we were doing the entire house in this one carpet. On the day of install,2 weeks later, they find out there is not enough carpet. The salesperson did not add the 2 areas together. So, we are told we have to pay and have more carpet ordered. We call on Tuesday the 25th, they say the carpet should be in by Friday. On Friday we call at 6:00pm and are told the carpet is scheduled for delivery on Sept.2. The manager we finally got to talk to says he asked someone the day before and was told that it had already been installed. Then the installer calls to schedule an appt. We are like "is it in?" Then the manager calls back and says something about how he was going to offer me a $100 gift card. Now, 27 days after the initial order, I am finally getting the rest of my carpet in. This sucks!!!! I have been put on hold for anything else we are trying to do for rennovations for 2 weeks and all they can say is that it was an honest mistake and offer me a $100 gift card.

Sounds like the sales person made an honest mistake and the manager gave you a very generous offer. What did you want them to do, give you the carpet for free?

Your purchase would have been the same amount if the sales person hadn't made the mistake. Yes, there were some inconveniences for you, but everyone makes mistakes. How would you like it if you were ridiculed and unforgiven for every mistake you make at your place of employment. Consumers have this expectation that all retail establishments owe them because they are doing them a favor for purchasing from them.

You have every right to be frustrated, but seriously, give them a break.

I know this post is extremely old, but these words had to be said.

I WORK AT THE LOWE'S IN XENIA OH. WE HAVE THE PARTS TO FIX THE PROBLEM FOR FREE...YOU JUST NEED MODLE # AND SERIAL # SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED SO AS LONG AS YOUR PATIENT, WE WILL DO WHAT WE CAN.. BUT I DO THINK WHIRPOOL SHOULD PULL THEM AND MAKE THEM RIGHT, BUT THATS UP TO WHIRPOOL ..

the water heater policy is set up by whirlpool. if they replace it for free, lowes eats it unless the consumer gets an RA number.

mine went out, called lowes, they explained it, i called whirlpool, got an RA number and returned it no questions asked.

they even gave me a reduced charge for having it installed. things happen!

So pay more and buy from a flooring outlet. You get what you pay for pal'.

Buy from a plumber and you'll see a totally different offering.

Twice the price on a label unknown. Same problems but no recourse.

View more comments (3)
Product
Lowes Gift Card

Lowes review in Lake Forest, Illinois: I will never shop at Lowe's again.

I have a lot of bad experiences at Lowe's in Gurnee, Illinois. First of all most of the employees at Lowe's in Gurnee doesn't have any clue about what they're doing. The first time I bought something from Lowe's is a 42 boxes of laminate wood. Employee's at Lowe's first of all set the date of pick up of the item on the wrong date. When I asked them to changed the date, it took them 20 minutes to change it. They have to make a lot of entry in their computer etc. and they blame on the customer when they do this mistakes like this. The customer service representatives would even make faces, raised their tone of voice in sarcasm as to the customer whose patronizing their store. Secondly, when I picked up the item, I have to leave 15 boxes in the store because it doesn't fit in my van. The cashier and the guys working there had witnessed that I left the 15 boxes that I will pick up in few minutes when I get back after I drop off the first set of boxes that I picked. Those guys and the cashier was so *** that they have to contact the manager and other employee to check for my receipt. I showed the receipt to be complinat with what they;re asking but they still doesn't want to relased the item. I have to wait for as long as 30 minutes for them to gave me an ok to load the itmes that I already bought and paid in full. Now buying online in Lowe's was again another story. Lowe's doesn't keep up to their words about delivery. I bought a granite sink which I'm still waiting for to be delivered. It has been almost 4 weeks now since I ordered and paid. Lowe's had postponed the delivery twice already. I got penalized for that because I have to cancel the service that will cut my granite countertop.

Placed two order online and choose store pick up. Each time they just called me after 1 hour said no one in stock and cancel my order!

Feel angry about it!

doesn't have any clue..HHMMMM From Lowes is a 42 boxes..HUH? Should be was 42 boxes...Ummmm Lowes doesn't set a date for pickup simply because the majority of people NEVER pickup items on the date they say they will therby causing a backup of items in a storage location..you should have called an hour before pickup so the items are pulled and ready.....When i asked them to changed the date..???

Changed?ok Entry should be entries....They probasbly raised their voices to get your attention to calm down or either aFTER THEY TOLD YOU FOR THE 4TH TIME you just didn't hear them the first 3 times and if they made faces maybe there was something stinking in the trash or either someone forgot to wear deodorant that day. They should have told you about the rental trucks you can rent for 19.95 and you could have put all of your order on it at one time...However I'm quite sure that wouldn't work for you either. "But they still doesn't want to relased the item"?

HMMMmmm As far as calling the employees ***...Jus don't know. :eek

The composite granite finally arrived at Lowe's in Gurnee. We picked it up this morning.

The sink came in good package, had styrofoam on all sides and a lot of big bubble cushion. When I opened it, I discovered what a piece of junk it is. The sink has a lot of cracks and one corner is broken. The thing is completely useless.

I went to Lowe's this evening to return the junk they're selling. I had so many bad experiences at this store.

Going to that store has brought me too many inconviniences. THIS IS MY LAST POSTING ABOUT THIS TOPIC BECAUSE I"M NOT GOING TO BUY ANYTHING FROM LOWES AGAIN.

@ JAH - It is a composite granite sink.

Never heard of a granite sink!!!!

@ Staff - Thank you for the concern. If you want, I can give you a more detailed information about those transactions that I made.

I will look for my receipts and I will post the transaction numbers. I would also like to let you know that my wife and I went to Lowe's to personally cancel the granite sink. The lady at the customer service/return section, made us wait for ~ 30 minutes while she work on her computer to cancel my order. Then she said that she cannot complete the cancellation because her computer froze and the store is already closing.

She took our address and phone number and told us that she will take care of the cancellation on the next business day. She assured me that my payment will be credited back to my account. I checked my account after 2 business days and I found out that my payment didn't go back to my account because the order wasn't cancelled at all. It has been 2 weeks now since I tried to cancel my order.

I decided to wait again and give Lowe's a final chance. The delivery date of the sink is on 9/17/09. I just hope that Lowe's will deliver it this time.

I apologized for the long posting. I'm just really frustrated about all this and upset about inconviences that it brought to me.

@ wow - I didn't proof read what I wrote in my complaint when I posted it. That's why there are a lot mistakes with my grammar.

The main thing about what I wrote is that I have bad experiences with Lowe's. That's what this posting is all about.

Tell me about it.

www.lowesceo.com

if you are going to post a complaint on-line for all to see, at least use proper english!

View more comments (8)
Service
Lowes Cashier

Lowes does not own up to there worranties

I live in Gonzales, Louisiana and on 04-25-08 I bought a $700.00 WP upright 17.7 CF freezer with a extended four year warranty.It has been a year a four months I have had a so called repair man come out to my home three time's already the seal needs to be replaced but every time he come out all he does is take a blow dryer to it to defrost the ice around the door but it is a anti-frost freezer so there is definitely something wrong with it but the repair man said that it was not his problem to call the Lowe's 1-800 number but they said that they couldn't do anything without it coasting me money. What the *** is the point of the warranty if a simple repair is going to coast me money.I simple do not recommend buying WP items or appliances from LOWES.

Lowes does not manufacture the product. If you bought a bottle of shampoo at walmart and didnt like it,would you boycott walmart?

No, you would purchase different shampoo. Speak with the store manager.

Be polite. The store manager will get you taken care of.

I can't believe how many customers never save there recipts.It's always someone else who is to blame.Save your dam recipts will ya.People wake up and get a backbone

I agree. I work at Lowe's and we are much more willing to help a customer who is calm and respectful. Also, it helps to know how to spell and use punctuation.

Why does everyone think if you Buy something, the store is responsible for the warranty?

The warranty is ALWAYS the responsibilty of the company that made the product. Heres a little lesson for you...keep your owners manual, call there 800 number, and redeem your warranty instead of blaming someone else for your stupidity

it is not a lowes issue, it is a vendor issues, so dont blame it on lowes. what you can do is NICELY explain the problem to a senior manager at the store and explain you have had no result calling the 888-77lowes number.

if they do not swap it out, all the 888-44lowes customer care number and ask for a district manager resolution.

trust me, you will get results. just remember, be firm, but be nice...it gets you alot further!

View more comments (4)
Review

Lowes review in Harrisonburg, Virginia: One payment, one day late, now labelled delinquent

I've had a Lowe's credit card for years. Always paid on time, most of the time I paid early. I was accidentally one day late and now I have a $30 late fee and they jacked the interest from 22.0 to 29% indefinitely. Add to that they have labelled my account delinquent which in turn goes on my credit report. At what point do we say enough! Who is stealing from who?? I could understand if I did not make a payment. I could even understand if I was two weeks late. But one day (it was post-marked on the due date)....

I always made my payment on time.After years i was one day late.When i called in they told me it will be taking care of,so just pay the normal amount.I did that and now they charging me twice $ 39.00 late fee.Im done with Lowe's and Ge is not better.Im going now to Home Depot.

Lowes is not in charge of their credit cards. That is done through GE Money Bank. Your issue should be with them, not Lowes.

I agree with Shorthill wholeheartedly! Lowes shows NO MERCY. So what if you have built Apts. buying a large quantity of your materials thru them. So what if for 10 years you have spent tens of thousands of dollars at their stores. So what if you always paid on time. So what if you have flawless credit and have always paid your creditors, SO - WHAT!!

OOPS!! YOU FORGOT SOMETHING, YOU MADE A MISTAKE, AND NOW YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO EVER HAVE A LOWES CREDIT CARD AGAIN!!!

OH YEAH, YOUR NEW NAME IS DELINQUENT!!LOL

Bye Bye Lowes & HELLO HOME DEPOT, they gave me 3 times the credit limit you did. And increased it often as a REWARD for being a GOOD Customer! TRY THAT IDEA OUT!

Chris