Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Lowes in Gig Harbor, Washington - *** PAINT

i paint all the 3 -4 times a year so i thought i'd give valspar sandstone a whirl 2 caots my foot all i painted was my living room and hall 18 x14 it took 4 gallon and still looks like *** yes i followed the directions what i normaly paint in four hours top took me 14 hrs i only stopped long enough to go purchase more paint ,color is beautiful stormy peak paint is not my walls look like my 3yr granddaughter painted them $ 120.00 + i can't afford to repaint them some of the walls have 4 coats on them and you can still see the primer , not a happy camper

Try using a lamb skin heavy nap roller and Ralph Laurin or Benjam Moore paint as they cover very good.

rhonda, rhonda, rhonda,

do your shoulders hurt from your head banging on them as you bobble head whine. May have read the directions.

But you did not follow them. Next time before you do anything try reading the directions first.

seeing how it would take three gallons of sandstone to do one coat on a room that size do not see how you managed to put four coats on in some spots? also, sandstone being thicker texture should be allowed to dry longer.

that means there is no way you finished two coats in only fourteen hours when the second coat is to be applied by a brush only. next time try telling the truth or better yet read the instructions.

Did you use a stain blocker and not just a dry wall primer ? Are painting over a glossy or oil paint ?

Your painting 4 times a year? -do you rent ?

Paint there makes me happy very not. Home Depot you go. Very happy they make you.

Huh?....I don't know what she said, but she said it!

Loss

Lowes in Sacramento, California - Lowe's - bad installation - huge lawsuit - legal tactics

Hi - our family is involved in a huge lawsuit with Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse. To see our story about an installation that caused us to have to move from our home for 14 months and that made our family sick.... go to http://www.lowes-nightmare.com I am shocked at what we have gone through and they recently subpoenaed our FaceBook Records... in our opinion it is a bullying tactic. This has now been going on for 3 years. The beginning tells it all... I reported our problem to Lowe's and they only turned it in to their insurance after I complained to the Better Business Bureau 2 MONTHS later! I hope no one gets stuck in the same position we are. Please go to our site. Thanks!

I'm surprised lowes didn't fix the issue for you. I work for lowes as a kitchen designer and anytime an issue occurs they take care of it and will pay for the redo and give money back. Now lowes CEO is laying of tens of thousands of employees because of all the lawsuits.

I have asthma and my kids now have allergies to mold from a bad roof install back in 2011. I have been fighting them 6.5 years.

Advanced engineering said Lowe's waso 100% responsible and Classic construction hired by Lowe's after they admitted guilt said they house was too damaged by black mold to repair and must come down.

I was forced to live in my back yard with two little boys in a tiny 19 foot camper going on our second Christmas without room for a tree. I am still today fighting with everything I have to those low life bastards!

I am currently locked in 8 month battle with them over a door installation that has caused mositure to get under the flooring and mold

Been there, Done that. My lawsuit was different.

I was injuried by a product, that they had damaged, while in storage. The lawsuit was in the court system for six yrs. At trial they had over 6 layers in the court room. That about all I can say.

They will come after my family. If I say to much. No joke.

That what the lawyer told me. Check out

www.lowes-lawsuits.com

Hi Bill - the reason I started the website after the Facebook Subpoena... apparently you chose to make a comment without reading the case.

You have your own website regarding your litigation case against Lowes and you're surprised that they would subpoena your facebook information? Geez.....

Service
Lowes Installation

Lowes in Manassas, Virginia - Very rude manager

ei was a customer at lowes store number 397 and i was at the customer service desk askin questions on an item and some concerns i had with that item.a manager and i use that term loosely was callled to the front,only after checking his cell phone did he fine the time to come out and speak with me he was the admin mngr wayne.he only addressed the situation breifly seemd botherd by my and did not look the slight bit interrested in getting me the customer service i deserved.he actually walked away while i was in mid sentence.i dont see how this company can have someone like that working for them.when i asked other associates at your store i was informed i was not the first one to complain and even if i sent this nothing would be done..i hope that is not true...its a sad day when young teens have more respect than someone who is expected to be a professinal.please do not let this go unnoticed for when i return i hope to see that very rude man GONE!!!!

lowes 397 has never had a wayne as a manager

The thing that you all do not realize is not only are the managers rude to the customers ( i once witnessed one call a customer a f'in dumba** and she is still a manager there) but they treat their employees like *** too. So, not only do the employees face abuse from the management but the customers also.

#1201663
@knowshowit is

this of course is nonsense, If it were true the manager would not be working at this or ant other lowes.You people allow anyone to comment .I am thankful I too can comment on this absurd knuckelhead

The phone the manager had...are you sure it wasn't a "Store Phone" and not his cell phone? They do have portable phones.

You never really stated what the item was you were looking for Item # Model # name of product...so how do we know you are sincere? What if you just have a problem with the individual?

:) gues wht u *** ppl u will alway come back to lowes hated or not you will you need lowes and say no. and wht ul go to home depot guess wht thy wil f u up at one point

Tell him about it @ lowesceo.com

Service
Lowes Manager

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - Warrenty service not so hot

i have extended warrenty for duet washer and the people they send to service it is not knowledgeable in the front load washers. i have water that is in the tub of the washer when it is not in use. my husband called them and they told him it was normal. i just called the service again and they will hopefully send someone who knows what they are doing. also it took them a week the last time to come back to my home to undo a mistake they made and i couldnot use my washer until they returned do you think they cared no. also they wait until close to 5 to show up to do they repair then they run through it to get done
Product
Lowes Warranty

Lowes in Atlanta, Georgia - Unable to use military indentification

I just returned home from Lowe's on Perkins in Memphis. My husband and I have made many purchases at Lowe's during the years. we usually pay with our debit card.Today i paid with a check. i was very surprised that i could not use my military ID for identification. This card has everything my drivers license does plus a picture. My husband served 41 years in service helping keeping our country safe. i plan to share this with all our military friends, also all the military groups that my husband is part of. I feel sure that Lowe's doesn't care. I do and will think seriously about shopping with you again. Carolyn Moffatt wd4smw@bellsouth.net

Thankyou for your service, first. Second, they should have offered you the 10% Lowes discount at the register for a)active duty b)disabled veteran military ID to get the discount. Military ID is NOT something to be easily copied or falsified, but Im not getting into all that, however should be better than a drivers license, it is every where I travel, including hotels etc.

Good Luck with all that, I dont really like Lowes for too much of anything compared to Home Depot, SemperFi

Oh boo hoo. You have to carry a valid driver's license just like everyone else.

Cry me a freaking river. You aren't even the retired veteran, you're husband is. I've managed retail stores, and I've worked for Casinos and we didn't take Military ID either. And what does it even matter?

What does them not taking your ID you once used to get onto base with have to do with you buying *** from Lowes? Or is it one of those "it's the principal of the thing" nonsense? Does your military ID have your DRIVERS LICENSE number on it? Because after all thats how they track checks.

They write the drivers license number on there for a reason you know. :roll

Military I.D. is not a valid form of identification anywhere for the validation of a check.

I respect the service your husband has given, as my brother and my wife are both veterans.

By the way, so does Lowe's, as they are the only retailer to offer a military discount - with "military" I.D. , of course.

I SERVED 40 YEARS IN THE MILITARY. THANKS FOR YOUR HUSBANDS SERVICE.

HOWEVER MILITARY ID CAN BE FORGED, THEY ARE SAFER NOW.

IF YOUR CHECK WAS BAD WHO DO YOU THINK WILL PAY FOR THE BAD CHECK. CONSUMERS LIKE ME.

Carolyn Moffatt

Military Indentification

View more comments (4)

Lowes in El Paso, Texas - Bad attitute

Check out lady at Lowe's was mad because 1 of the items we bought (about 18 items total) was not priced and another was priced wrong. She had to call for a price check and as a result the line was held up, for about 10 minutes total. It was obvious that she was angry and as a result she let us walk away from the counter leaving a bag of merchandise (about $40.00 worth) on the counter. We did not realize our oversight until the next day when we wanted to use the missing merchandise. To late (!) for us to go back and prove we did not get all of our merchandise. Because the check out lady was an employee of Lowe's and because of her bad attitude she and Lowe's ripped us of for about $40.00. Hope our $40.00 makes Lowe's bottom line look better for now. The next $40.00 dollars we spend will be at Home Depot as we refuse to go back to Lowe's from now on.
Evoke

ddduuummmbbbaaassssss...

all you had to do was have them check the cameras at the time you were in there the previous day..and it was your fault you left the merchandise there

Uhh...its your fault for leaving your merchandise. If I paid $40 for something, i would be sure that i had all of my products before i left the store. Common sense, people...

Although the cashier shouldn't have treated you that way... you can call the store and tell them what happened and they will more than likely let you come into the store and get the things you left.

View more comments (3)
Review

Lowes in Washington, District Of Columbia - Documenting rip offs before they happen!!!

To all consumers whom have been ripped off by Lowes or any store, start using your, "Cell Phone" camera/video recorder to record your rebates in the store while the rebate tag or price is still on the shelf, before you make that purchase!! Get in the habit of snapping a picture or video recording of the sell price, the rebate special, the sell ending dates, you picking the item to be purchased and any other picture or video that may help you, if you find you are in a "Ripped off Situation"!! Use that cell phone for more than just a call!! Your future attorney may need that sort of documentation to prove your case. Make sure you record it with that day's date on it, because we all know when stores are headed for trouble, all proof in the stores disappear!! And they will deny, deny, deny.

Good advise FYI lowes-lawsuits(dot)com

Horrible customer service @ the registers-Lowes Staten Island NY

I did like Lowes, I shop there in the morning before i come to work and " i spend money " Lowes use to brighten my day in the plant department which by the way your prices are overboard lately. Hellooo we are in a recession here! But that is a whole other issue, let me not get off track about my complaint thank you. Your employees have a horrible attitude at the registers. I know we are in a recession but girls please its not that bad. Your attitudes in customer service really needs a reality check. It is not my fault those self help registers do not work properly. Sorry iam interupting your chit-chat with your co-workers and forcing you from your important conversation with your co-worker so you can assist me at the register that is not working properly. Hey! its not my fault those self help registers arent working.- Tell your boss to fix the self help registers so they work properly so we dont have to bother for your assistance which is horrifying !Please do keep in mind thats why Lowes is paying you in the first place. You are getting paid to do that position! How dare you make me feel offended cause you do not like your job which your attitude clearly states that iam bothering you. If its that bad for you, quit your job and give it to someone else who will appreciate it ! There is a lot of job loss out there or have you not noticed. I didnt get the employees name, but clearly you are expecting with child soon, if it is to much for you i suggest you go home and take the weight off your tired legs if you cant handle being pregnant and working at the same time, but then again Lowes is paying you to assist me and everyone else that spends there money. Your attitude alone will force me to go elsewhere and shop. Lord knows you all do need my money during this harsh times that have fallen upon us...Mmmm Home Depot here i come....at least the employees have a better customer relationship with me as they smile and assist me without an attitude...Hey Lowes Corporate are you reading this ? I hope so in this economy you cant afford to loose good paying customers like me...Ahhhh to late now...
nicole4life_2001

your totally right. but dude, if she doesnt care about doing her job im pretty sure she doesnt give a *** that ur going to home depot :zzz she would probly take you there herself haha

I just found this site and I can't stop lol, lol, lol. I can't understand how people get there wires crossed so fast and don't neven understand what they are reading.

This is just to much. I agree with Mbrooks, why? Because Customer Service is the root of all business and the return of business. I find it funny that a employee would be reading anything on this site, unless!

That employee has a customer service problem and has been wrote up. I can't understand why there isn't any other complaints posted here about this Company? Maybe no one knows? I didn't.

So Mbrooks, have you written a letter to the Company or the store manager?

You should try that and see if things don't change. Maybe set them up to full and record the actions as records.

I highly doubt you are going to break the bank for them. I work at home depot but its all the same.

for every p i s s e d customer theres 10 happy ones, how much did you spend there a year?

some of the contractors i service spend between 100-200 thousand $ a year. your measly grand won't hurt.

Tell him @ lowesceo(dot)com :cry

Thank you for your comments. However, The issue i wrote was not about the survival of Lowes, I'am happy Lowes is surviving in these harsh times, Lowes is a great store, but it also takes great employees to make the customer return with exceptional service. My issue is the lack of customer service at the cash registers that need to be looked into.

I agree with you that some of the self check out register cashiers should pay attention to the customers more. Some of the girls at my old store would stare off into space and think about things or talk to only the cute guys.

Mbrooke, I got on to them for you. I have made a lot of cashiers mad in my days at that store for enforcing the Lowe's policy of customer focus.

You are not entirely correct about one thing though. Lowe's is surviving the recession.

Lowe's is one of the top Fortune 500 companies that are hiring people, rather than laying people off. My current store can't hire enough people. Lowe's is taking in any one that they can get.

It seems like the first 20 people that apply for a job are getting it. I could be wrong about that though, I don't see the hiring process.

Review
We had Lowes install a barn/shed. $5,ooo.oo We decided to pour a slab instead of a footer with the wood flooring on top. The contractor-Heartland Sheds decided we didn't need that wood floor kit and didnt deliver it. We contacted Lowes they agreed that all...

The complainers here have given next to no detail... I don't give negative reviews without exhaustive detail much credit - meaning, to what degree did customers express themselves and/or take copious notes to back up their complaints.

View more comments

Lowes in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts - Chain saw

i brough a pullin 18in chain saw in tilton new hamp and i also got the extened warrenty i went to lowes in bedford nh to see about getting it fixed because i didnt have my paper work i was told they could do nothing i asked if they could look it up on the computer they said to go back to tilton nh thats 70 miles from my home you can take your storeand stuff it i was going to have lowes get my new cabnits for my home but home depot gets it now your customer services sucks big tim

You are CLEARLY a low class, uneducated person who can't spell. It's hard to take your complaint seriously.

Dont buy a pulin chainsaw dumba**. thats your first mistake.derrrrrrr

Why did you not keep the receipt. The reason that Lowe's spends so much money to print you a receipts is so you can show them the receipt when you have problems with your perches. Also, If you can't keep up with your own paper work, why would you expect the store that you did not buy the product at to be able to keep your paperwork?

Hey, Big Tim, instead of buying a chainsaw, I think your money would be better spent going to night school and taking some remedial English and grammar classes.

View more comments (3)